The Good Life Isn’t Just About Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove back to my Mom's I felt a bit guilty, knowing that I was manipulating Molly into a plan that would keep her from getting any of my money, and that ultimately would lead to the end of any relationship with us. But she had made her choice and wasn't willing to give up the riches or what she considered the good life, so I had rationalized that she was going to get exactly what she deserved.

Mom had remained stable the last week or two and she had agreed to another few weeks of Chemo courses to see if any positive effects could be noticed. She loved having me around, and I tried to make sure that we kept the conversations light and positive and didn't dwell on her health. I got her out for drives and we drove to some of the parks that she loved to take me to when I was a kid. We would sit on the park bench and watch the kids climbing, wrestling and playing and Mom would drift into a relaxing subconscious stupor reliving the days when I was young playing on the swings and slides.

Mom had approached me about leaving some money for Molly, I don't think she understood that even though Molly was cheating; she would get half of all our assets in a typical divorce. But I didn't get into any of that and told her I would agree to whatever she wanted to do. We agreed that she could leave her $10,000 and she would be invited to the reading of the will with Mom's lawyer when the time came.

The next evening, I visited Molly and asked her if she had come to a decision. She hemmed and hawed before saying that she just wanted things to stay the way they were now. I got up and started to grab my coat and keys and said; "Well Molly, that just doesn't work for me, so I guess I'll get myself a lawyer and start divorce proceedings. I'll have my lawyer contact Sutter, as I assume you will be using him."

"God no Dave. What are you saying? Would this be it then for you and me? No babe, I can't allow that to happen."

"Molly, we went through all of this and there is only one way forward for us. So please, decide what you want to do."

"Okay, damnit Dave. If that is the only way to keep you and enjoy what Sutter gives me, then I guess it will be divorce #2. I don't like it and you better make it up to me often and multiple times if you get my drift."

With that I picked her up, carried her up to the bedroom, laid her down, and removed all her clothes. I spent an hour just fondling, licking, kissing and basically worshipping every part of her body as she had orgasm after orgasm, until I finally shoved my dick into her sopping pussy and fucked her hard and fast until we both came one more time.

"Oh my God, Davey. That was incredible; maybe the best sex you and I have ever had! Can you spend the night?"

"Yes Molly, I'll spend the night with you and tomorrow morning we can make sweet love again."

We were both relaxed and spooning when I said, "Molly, I've been thinking about how to get Sutter to represent both of us and quickly get an amiable divorce done. I was also thinking about how you approach the idea of you leaving me and marrying him. I was thinking that maybe we need something to sell him on me leaving you and him helping us get this done."

"What did you have in mind, Dave?"

"I think I need to somehow get some video of you two being intimate that I can use to entice him to represent us both. I could set up a hidden camera here in our bedroom and you could lure him up here for a quick fuck when he comes to pick you up for a date. Then a few days later, you would tell him that I know all about you two. You would tell him that I had been suspicious and had hidden a camera in the bedroom. Tell him that I suggested you quit and we go to counseling but then you tell him that you said no, that you choose him.

"Soon after I could approach him with the video and convince him I would go to the paper and social media with it if he didn't get us a quick, no fault divorce."

"Oh no Davey, I don't want you to see him and me together. Wouldn't that break your heart?"

"Molly, yes it would be hard, but I'm trying to save our relationship with the plan of becoming your lover after you marry him and I think this would push it through. I'll get the camera and set it up in our bedroom and all you have to do is get him to come up, give you a quick fucking and then I can use it to gently convince him to represent us both and push through a free no-fault divorce."

We ended our discussion with another raging session of unbridled sex, and although I was still feeling a bit guilty about the manipulation I was using on Molly, I had decided that she was the one who had thrown away my love, our marriage, and she should get the life lesson she deserved.

I really struggled with being intimate with her at this point, knowing she was fucking Sutter too, but the way I made it through was by strictly having savage, animalistic sex with her. There was no more love-making. No looking into each other's eyes and professing our love. No tender, slow, long and sensuous intercourse. No cuddling and holding each other after we were finished. It was strictly a race to get our rocks off; get a reasonable number of orgasms, and move on.

I continued to go back to my Mom's house most evenings, hoping to comfort and spend time with her, but there certainly was a degree of avoiding any more time with Molly than was necessary. She never talked to me about Sutter and her job anymore; and I felt that she was embarrassed about the affair and her situation, but just not enough to give up the riches that she so highly coveted.

By the next Friday I had positioned a camera in our master bedroom and laid out the plan for Molly. She was to tell Sutter I was working late and then spending the weekend with my Mom, and that Sutter should pick her up Friday evening for a nice dinner and dancing date. I had her make sure to dress to the nines; with a short skirt, some seemed stockings, and a blouse that showed plenty of cleavage and her nipples showing through.

I was parked down the street when the asshole in his Porsche with the stupid vanity plates drove by, and pulled into the driveway. Molly brought him into the house and they were inside for 40 minutes before coming back out so I was pretty confident they had done the deed. When they left in his car for their night on the town, I went into the house and retrieved the SD cards from the camera, downloaded it into my PC, erased the content and removed the camera.

Reviewing and editing the content, I could see why Molly was so horny when she was done with him. He indeed would not go down on her, and basically spent no time on foreplay or getting her turned on. He roughly squeezed her breasts, but never once put mouth to nipple and definitely looked downright afraid of any ass play or even getting close to her asshole. It was basically the missionary position, pump away for a very few minutes, and he was done. The look on Molly's face when he was furiously stroking in and out was almost comical; a combination of total boredom and contempt.

Well, that's what she was signing up for and to me it was obvious now that it was all about the gold. I certainly didn't give their marriage much chance of success, and wasn't sure if Sutter would use a prenup to protect himself or not. Honestly, I didn't give a shit. Knowing Molly's sex drive, she wouldn't put up with him as her only sexual outlet for long. Of course, she was betting on me.

The next morning, I came over to see Molly and told her that it was time to unleash the plan. "Molly, you need to call him, tell him that I have been suspicious and that I had wired our room for sound and video and caught you having sex in our master bed. Then tell him that I asked you to go to counseling but in your mind our marriage is over because you love him and want to be with him. Just leave it at that and then I'll take it from there."

"Oh Davey, I just don't know about this. Can't we just let all of this divorce plan go and just keep doing what we have been doing? You know that I'll make you feel so good every night and we can still hang out all the time and be together. So, I get a few gifts from Sutter; I just look at that as a bonus for the work I do for him."

"Molly, you only get those things if you are fucking him, and there is no way I'm letting that pompous rich ass cuckhold me and fuck my wife. We've been through this time after time and this is the only way, unless you want me to pack up and be out of your life for good!"

"No, no, no....I definitely don't want that. I just wish you would let me have it all. If you really loved me you would just let this continue, until I get bored with it!"

"Molly, I could say that if you really loved me you would have never done this. It's too late for any of this talk, do you want to continue or should we just split ways here?"

"God Davey, you are so fucking stubborn. I don't want to do this but if it is the only way left for us, then I guess I have to. I'll talk to Jay today about the divorce and about him and I being a couple, just like you said."

I called Molly later that night from my Mom's house to ask her how it went.

"Dave, he just freaked out. He was so worried that you were going to come after him. He also is totally freaked out about that video getting out. It would ruin his reputation and affect his practice if people knew he had seduced his personal assistant and had broken up a marriage in the process."

"Yeah Molly, and just think if I brought it up to the American Bar association; I mean maybe he would lose his license to practice, at least for a while."

"Oh God, don't do that. The riches would stop coming in!"

I thought to myself, figures that would be her first concern. God, what a greedy Bitch. But I didn't say it and instead I told her "Molly, I'm going to contact him and get the wheels rolling on the divorce. I think to sell this you should tell him that I moved in with my Mom until this all gets settled. Besides, she is starting to go downhill and she really needs my support now. I'll see you when I can, probably not until the weekend at best."

* * * * *

I set up a meeting with Sutter, as a potential client under a false name, and warned Molly not to be at the office at 4:30 on the day I planned to confront him. She complied, and someone else let me into his office and announced to him that a "Mr. Jones" was here to see him.

He stood up, all smiles, and it took every bit of will power I had not to smash in his front teeth and kick him in the balls. It would be fun to just tear into him, and I couldn't imagine an easier target to beat the shit out of, but I had to stick to the plan.

I ignored his hand when he reached out to shake mine and said, "Mr. Sutter, thanks for meeting me. First of all, my name is actually Dave Jacobs, and my wife is Molly Jacobs, your personal assistant that you have been fucking!" I put a lot of anger and menace into my opening statement and he looked stunned at first, and then scared. He quickly retreated behind his desk.

"Now Mr. Jacobs, don't even think about getting physical or you'll end up in jail and it will cost you a lot of time and money to get out. Listen, I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to fall in love with Molly, and for her to fall in love with me; but it happened and we just couldn't keep ourselves apart once we understood that we were true soulmates.

"You probably don't want to hear that, and I know you would like to punch me in the face right now, but again, that would be a major mistake. Why the hell are you here?"

"Sutter, you know that Molly has chosen you over me, and has refused to work on our marriage. So, I guess you win. However, I'm not going to just fall on my sword, unless you help me out." With that I handed him a USB stick and said, "You can look at this in your spare time, but basically it shows you and Molly having sex in my house and in my master bedroom!"

"Sutter, there are two ways that we can move forward. The worst-case scenario is that I fight Molly on the divorce, I get a lawyer and she'll retain you or one of your staff; and it becomes a drag out fight. I take this video and send it to the paper, to social media sites, to the Bar Association, to your parents and friends; basically, anyone I can think of in an attempt to ruin you."

"Now Jacobs, hold on. That will damage Molly too and do you really want to do that to the woman you love? Also, how will you feel knowing everyone knows your wife cheated on you? There must be another idea on your mind, so get to it!"

"Yes, Sutter, there is. I know that I have lost Molly to you; so, I basically want to quickly dissolve this sham of a marriage and move on. But I don't want to lose everything in the process, and I want Molly to be okay when this is all done."

"You don't have to worry about Molly, Jacobs. I'm going to take real good care of her, and yes, I want your marriage to end quickly too so Molly and I can move forward together."

"Well then my proposal to you, Sutter is this. You represent both Molly and me in a no-fault, uncontested divorce. We can split our savings, which is virtually nothing, but I keep the house; which again has virtually no equity, maybe $10,000 at the top of the potential market price. Who knows, it might even be underwater at this point. Regardless, you just take the asset list from me, write it up as a split down the middle, get us divorced in less than three months, and it's no charge to me or Molly."

"If you agree, then we won't have to get into all the ugly battles and mud-slinging that will happen if my terms aren't met."

"So, Jacobs, that's it? I represent you both, no charge, split everything besides the house 50/50 and you're done?"

"Yes, but don't forget, the clock is running. I want to be out of the state and into a new life in less than three months. You would probably like me gone too, so you can feel confident that I won't be around to screw up your and Molly's new life. I am guessing you have a few judges that are friendly to you and if you ask, and they know that it is a non-contentious divorce, they will get it recorded and done quickly."

"Yeah Jacobs, I can make that happen. Okay, let me confirm with Molly, but if she is on the same page as you, we have a deal. Just send me the asset list and I'll get started immediately on the paperwork. I'll have you served next week; you just sign and return the papers to me; and will be on our way."

I stood up, trying to keep the smile off my face and with a look of disgust I turned and walked towards the office door saying, "I won't pretend to shake your hand as my instinct would be to snap your wrist. I'm counting on you to make it happen so we can both get on with our lives."

When I got home, I sent Sutter the asset list and then I updated Molly on where we were at. She looked drawn out and haggard and when she finally spoke, I felt a tinge of guilt but again reminded myself that this was the bed she made and now she would have to lie in it.

"Dave, I am feeling so confused about this whole plan. I know that Sutter will now want me to stay over at his place and put the pressure on about spending more and more time together as a couple. I'm not sure I can deal with that."

I didn't really want her living full time with Sutter if I was going to still have to be her sex partner for three months so I made a suggestion. "Molly, why don't you tell Sutter that you don't feel right living as a couple until you are divorced and until you and Sutter are married. Tell him I have moved in with my Mom, which by the way really isn't a lie. She has gone off the chemo now and is getting weaker and weaker and I need to spend as much time as possible with her. So, tell Sutter you are staying alone at the house and you can still date him in secret but you don't want the office or the general public to know until our divorce is final."

When I got back to Mom's house, she was on the couch watching TV. She said she felt weak but actually felt better without the Chemo treatments. She insisted on talking about the funeral, what songs she wanted sung, who should be there, who she wanted to do scripture readings, and what I thought I would say in my eulogy. I had to leave the room before the tears erupted. Life could be just so unfair.

Molly was pretty demanding over the next several months about me coming back to the house and servicing her sexual needs. Every time I came over there were more blatant evidence of gifts she had gotten from Sutter. Fancy lingerie, jewelry, expensive high heels, even a mink coat. The last time I pulled up she had a fancy Volvo SUV in the driveway and told me it was her "Company Car." Quite frankly I was disgusted, but didn't want to discuss anything that would rock the boat. I strictly showed up to do my part as her sexual toy.

At this point I started to treat her very roughly in our sexual trysts; maybe my anger manifesting itself in our fucking. I started to just do what I wanted with her, and I had recently taken to having more anal sex with her than standard fucking, knowing that Sutter would find it disgusting and wouldn't have ever had his cock anywhere near her anus. At first, she wasn't sure about it, but after a few times her appetite for anal became almost insatiable and she insisted I fuck her ass every time I came over.

I was served divorce papers at home and that started an eruption of tears and second thoughts from Molly, but we weathered that storm and kept moving forward. The months slowly ticked by and for me the depression and pain I was in about my Mom's failing health was my only real emotion left. I was so done with Molly that I spent as little time as I possibly could at our house, telling her I needed to spend every day I could with my Mom.

Finally, the day came when Sutter sent me an e-mail with a dissolution of marriage document attached. He told me it was final; we were officially divorced and I should move on with my life and stay away from Molly. He told Molly the same thing and she left the office that day feigning sickness and rushed home to make love to me but I was gone. She called and I didn't pick up the phone. I was done and now it was just a matter of how to clue her in that the relationship was dead.

I had set up a meeting time with her for Saturday morning, but that was the beginning of the worst day in my life. My Mom had passed out that morning at the kitchen table, and I couldn't revive her. I called 911 and an ambulance came and collected her and I followed them to the hospital. I texted Molly with what had happened and cancelled our morning meeting and told her I would stay in touch.

Mom died later that night in the hospital. She never did gain consciousness, and she just left her body quietly in the middle of the night. I was holding her hand as she took her last breath. I went back to Mom's house and cried myself to sleep, and the next day I forced myself to implement all the funeral details that Mom had been so adamant about planning.

The funeral was four days later, and in my eulogy, I spent time talking about the love that Mom showered on me and the priceless gems of wisdom she had given me over the course of my life. The church was her bastion of peace, hope, and grace; and I told the pastor that a very large gift would be coming to the church in the near future, per my Mom's wishes.

I had texted Molly about Mom's funeral and asked her not to come. I kept ignoring her calls, but knew I was just putting off the inevitable confrontation. I finally had the perfect opportunity to end it all when Mom's lawyer called me to set up a reading and execution of the will. The lawyer also asked for Molly's number, as my Mom had left her a cash gift of $10,000.

I called Molly and told her about the details of Mom's passing and funeral. Molly told me that she was now engaged to be married, and she said that with Mom's passing she wanted to cuddle and love me and show her support. She also said that it was time now to start up our affair, and start meeting regularly so she could get the loving and comfort out of me on the side while she got the material things out of Sutter.