All Comments on 'The Good Mom Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months ago

Superb writing, as always!

eljaybeljayb4 months ago

Brilliant, don't stop

❤️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great! Please continue asap.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Church going mom or not, this was just another shaved pussy on a mature lady story dunped on readers, like that happens in 1 of 50 ladies over 40 not sleeping with anyone. Moms are hairy for their sons!! Moms are not teens n a bikini. Their sons, can their 20’s can have shaved pussies their own age if that had been what they wanted. Moms, aunts, and older sisters, like sexy mothers in law are most often hairy pussy mature ladies.

DunkirkDunkirk4 months ago

Hope he gets to fuck more of the ladies.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylons4 months agoAuthor

Well 'Anonymous' I'm in my sixties and my pubis is shaved (yes I'm a transvestite but so what?) and a lot of the sexually active women I have been with over 50 have been partially or fully shaved. If that is your particular fetish use the search function or keywords. Sorry, I don't do hairy bushes. That's not true... one of the women in the final installment has a hairy bush but I don't elaborate on it.

blade_hamerblade_hamer4 months ago

Was disappointed basically the father was a abusive husband and overweight to bad he did not just die in bed after sex. Would have been better than making the mother a murder. Now I hope she get caught and gors to prison. Please don't make the son a womanizer. i am not interested in him being like his father.

I was hoping for the mother to be better to her only child.

FeltfixerFeltfixer4 months ago

Good 1st chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like where its going and hey if he is getting to stay there it wont hurt him to do things for his mom.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4204 months ago

Dang that was fantastic.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

Good start to story. Do have a problem with your dressing sequence of mother. She puts on pantyhose first then panties. If she is wearing tight fitting dresses or skirts this leaves a panty line, whereas if reversed the pantyhose will smooth out look. Silvia had the right sequence.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't think it was really murder, she through a shoe or two, but the drunk fat fuck fell down the stairs while chasing after her and broke his neck. What would he have done if he caught her? Granted she staged the scene, but he died on his own fat clumsy drunk ass. Rightfully so, and helped to shield her son from this abusive asshole and protected him from a possible worse existence going to a reluctant family member or the government social system. A mother usually protects her kids, with her life if necessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES