All Comments on 'The Good Mother'

by DesmondAndromeda

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
StockprepStockprepover 5 years ago

Another outstanding story to stand alongside your others. Yours is a rare talent that brings back memories from times past. Thank you so much for sharing your stories, whether conjured or real or a mixture. I wish that I possessed the command of our language that you have so that I could share with others as you and your colleagues do. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exceptional work

Vivid and beautiful

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 5 years ago
Incredibly well written

I admire your writing skills. This was a incredibly well written story that made you hope it would turn more and more erotic, which it dis. Loved every moment of reading it. HOT, HOT, HOT.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 5 years ago
Lyrical

Utterly enchanting. Well written I loved it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

From the first time mother watched him in the bathroom to Judy admitting she knew. So wonderfully written, so realistic that the attic was the only place they could share. I've been reading incest since 1974 and this was by far the best love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly Exceptional Writing

I was in every detail. So vivid. Possibly the best short story I have ever read. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suburb!

This is one of the stories I have been looking for. Love at its most elemental, sharing, giving, and enriching!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
My Goodness

This was probably the most realistic mother son story I've read. Such a delightful tale of the love between a mother and her son. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Such an astounding writer and story. This was so much more than just erotica. This story was so beautifully written. Vividly descriptive in a way most authors only dream of. I literally almost came to tears when the mother died. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great story!

This story is very well written and composed. Both main characters show love and respect for one another. The mothers unfulfilled needs, her reservations versus her need, his kindness to her are beautiful examples of how humans should be with one another as human beings, not characters who use one another for selfish gratification, but with kindness and a desire to share intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So very erotic. I wish I was him.

I almost didn't want to read because of the length. Dang, would I have missed out. What a great story of a mother's love for her son. The sensuality of it all was so vivid and detailed. I wished to be Micahel in the attic with her. Compartmentilizing the arrangements made is so much more enjoyable. Something to look forward to after a few weeks of real life for her. Such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
terric story

Loved it. Could not stop reading it. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Magnificent

Most of what I might have said has been said by others, I would not try to do better than them. All I can say is that this story ranks at the very top of everything I have ever read and, in my long life, that is an awful lot. What does occur to me is that the depth of feeling, the sensuousness, the sensitivity and the beautiful description of love must come from someone who has a very, very strong connection to all these experiences. As a man who had some experience of incest and an enduring memory of it, I felt an empathy with the son.

pcman1950pcman1950over 5 years ago
Superlatives Fail!

Thanks for sharing your gift.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 5 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best stories ever. Outstanding work. I hope you continue. The most loving example of a mother and son intimate, sexual relationship.

ZachDocEightZachDocEightover 5 years ago
I loved this story!

I immersed myself in this well written story. I merged within the emotions of the son and the love of his mother. Their eventual intimacy drew me in wanting it to happen for both of them. I will be honest and say I cried at the end overwhelmed with her fulfillment. Liked his new wife and her openness to hearing his love story. Great that she sounds like a good time! Well done.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Great Story Telling*****

Very entertaining and interesting read, Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Whimp!

Excellent writing. But the son's weakness and failure to have any initiative with his mother overwhelms the entire story.

Rather than arousal at the sex between the mother-son interaction, I was deeply disheartened at his weakness and massively at the emptiness of the mother's life.

When the whimp left and got married to an amazingly sensual, perceptive, and understanding wife, he never considered bringing the mother into the relationship. She was abandoned to a sexless unfulfilling life until her death.

The son was a loser.

jlk925jlk925over 5 years ago
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! To me it was so very loving...

Wonderful! Loving! True caring between two individuals! One of the best I've read if not the best. Thank you

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Set up

Good mother set up her son to fulfill her needs. Just as later in life his wife is setting him up for when she uses their son to fulfill her needs. Excellent read, Five Stars.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Wow! What A Gift! Thank You!

Another masterpiece from a terrific author! I'm so glad that the muse prompted you to bring another amazing story of love and passion to life for those of us fortunate enough to have discovered your body of work.

My only questions -- and I couldn't spot any breadcrumbs about these -- are: how did Judy know? Did she see it in their eyes? Did mother or Michael let it slip somehow? Why did Judy wait so many years to reveal her knowledge to Michael? Sigh....

But now that Judy is playing Mommy in the bedroom, I'm sure all she needs to do to get Michael cranked up is smile sweetly and say "Are you ready?" ;-)

Thanks again for this incredible tale that touches so many feelings in those of us who love(d) their mothers and appreciate your artistry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love at home , GREAT

I as a mother found the love in it . I too shared the love . My son was loving too he and I shared the good times alone .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was a great read

Never expected this. One of the most unique and touching stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful story

I spend a lot of time reading literotica stories. This was so well written, touching, and heart wrenching that I could not help giving you the highest rating. Look forward to more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful writing

A bit creepy; more than a bit sad. I am happy (if that is the right word) to have been introduced to these characters. I think I can understand them a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
superb

Wonderful erotic tension and actually creating empathy. Hard to do in most erotic literature. This is artful and one of the best pieces I have read.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
Such a yummy story 💕

A very yummy story! And very well written too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great tale

Well written, good flow, made it into a compelling read for me.

Thank you

Simpleman1951Simpleman1951over 5 years ago
Powerful Love

Excellent writing, thank you for sharing.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 5 years ago
Full marks

One of the very best.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 5 years ago
Worth the long wait.

You are my favourite author on Literotica, have been since July 2016. At the time, I was recovering from a serious illness and reading your stories brought me a great deal of enjoyment. I wasn’t holding out much hope that you would submit a new story but then, here it is and what a come-back. With my own writing, I’ve thought of numerous mother-son relationship scenarios. As a reader, I've read countless more. Somehow, with a simple twist of circumstances, you turned the tables and came up with a fresh new approach. Loved it. Please grace us with another story when you can. For now, thanks so much for this wonderful, well-crafted story.

twitcher66twitcher66over 5 years ago
Superb xxxx

A wonderful story. So well written and extremely erotic. It certainly turned me on.

Please keep up the good work.

John

shybutcurious74shybutcurious74over 5 years ago
5 Stars

I wish I could find the words to express how much I enjoyed this. All I can say is that it was superb!

Thank you so much for sharing your work.

phantommasterphantommasterover 5 years ago
Wonderfully written

A perfect blend of emotion , love and perversity.

crusher553crusher553over 5 years ago
Again--DA, you've done it!

DA, you're the best at crafting a mother/son Love story! You make me feel involved with the stories you write. Again, a favorite story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A True Artist

Nobody has ever written more truly and eloquently about the complexity of a mother son love story. Your stories transcend erotica, they are a brilliant illumination of the complexity and intensity of the incredible bond between a son and the mother who love each other as soul mates.

Making love, in all its convoluted, and complex levels of variety and experience between a mother and her adoring son, transcends the erotic in your skilled hands and reverberates in the purity and passion of that deeper love, that indelible bond that exists throughout our lives and resonates even after she has gone.

You are the only writer I have found who has the vision and incredible artistry to help the reader to understand, and to feel in his very bones, the wonder of the truest and most perfect bond of love.

Please continue to write the truths that only you have been able to express in this unique and wondrous experience of love. I treasure everything you have written on this subject. Each work resonates in the souls of us who have been fortunate enough to really love our mother in this most sacred way.

willendorferwillendorferover 5 years ago
Mama mia!

What a beautiful, perfectly told story! The mother is a believable, complex character who evokes empathy and understanding, as well being extremely sexy (in a nonconventional way). It's so sad that she and her son could free themselves to live happily as a couple full-time. But what they had together was still beautiful. Kudos!

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years ago
Great story

This is what I like, an incest story with a story behind it. I like the love and passion. I like that special bond. The love grows. Only question is, how did his wife know about their bond?

dragger201dragger201about 5 years ago
Wow................that's a first.............

I couldn't believe it!! What a fabulous work. I got excited, I got interested and at the end.........I liked to cry. This is, IMHO, a truly great work of erotica.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fabulous

Possibly the best erotica I have ever read!

Lex1SSLex1SSabout 5 years ago

That was amazing! A friend sent the story and my own bias immediatly rejected it. But still I read it. I loved your words and the ability to ignore the catagory of the story, and to just be absorbed by the story. It was gentle, caring, confusing, and loving. Michael's wife says it best, "Call it what you will. She still loved you and that was the important thing."

I've read other stories of incest and did not find them appealing. This story doesn't change my opinion of the catagory, but you have a gift to transcend the catagory. These characters could be anyone, not just mother/son. Well done! A truly amazing story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You

I’m no great literary critic, but I wish I were. I feel like know the mother in this story. Your ability to capture her humanity with these words is a gift. Please write more erotica and anything else. People will want to read your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Older mom

Sure wish my mom would show me how much she loves me instead of simply telling me.

ishtatishtatabout 5 years ago
6

I have read on this site for 15 years and have not read more than two or three stories that even approach the quality of this one. A beautiful story superbly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

At the end of it, I think it's probably one the most superbly written love stories. Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The best

This is the best story I have read on Literotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

What an amazing story. I read it twice and the second time it was even better. Thank you for writing this amazing story. Best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Brilliant writing. This is truly a must read. I have read many stories but this one is one I will remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

A well written, believable story. No useless slutty fluff. Brilliant author.

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 5 years ago
a must read

truly a love story.

CoronaExtra43CoronaExtra43about 5 years ago
A mother's love.

I can totally understand and relate. Brilliantly written. I miss my mom. 💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
True Love Defined.

I can only think of one word to express my thanks for and admiration of this story - Superb!

MtnManslutMtnManslutabout 5 years ago
Wow!

There are some good stories on this site. And there are even a few great ones. But this is fantastic! So real, so emotional, and so sexual... my favorite... Would make a great movie if the right director and actors took it on. Anyway, thanks for an inspiring and touching work, and please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A beautiful story

Written so well and very arousing. Thank you.

bedwards43bedwards43almost 5 years ago
Loved it.

For only the fifth time ever for a story on this site I gave it a five.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The best story that I have read on literotica

I have given 5 stars to many stories that don’t come close to being as good as this one. This may be the last one to be worthy of a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

Wonderful descriptions of the joy and guilt of forbidden attraction, woven into the lives of characters we can understand and empathise with, and arousing scenes of the sexual pleasure they found. Loved the twist at the end with his wife, completing the circle of life.

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 5 years ago
First rate!

Fine erotic storytelling. You have a great sense of pace, you're very patient in working your story. I never once lost interest. I was driving toward the end of your tale...and yes, your ending was not what I foresaw. It was superb and handled wonderfully. And most importantly, it was hot when it got down to the action. One of the best stories I've read on this site. Terrific erotica.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedalmost 5 years ago
Agreed

So easy to agree with Cindysbob...well written and superbly paced. Above average quality of writing on this site. Will read everything you write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First class storıes

Süper süper süper

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
One Of The Best

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So deep

Thanks so much for sharing. I dont see how you wrote this. The words went away n there was just the sharing of feelings. I wept. I never read a story that moved me like this. It is majical. Thx again . Hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding!

5 stars.

One of the best ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The good mother.

Outstanding, well written, and I enjoyed it till the end.

Probably one of the best I ‘ve come across.

Well done.

ironic990ironic990almost 5 years ago
Just Wonderful

Wow... I wonder where you are, and what muse inspired this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just so you know

Ours never went that far,but see lots of similarities with my mom and I.thinking back,I just believe neither of us could make the second move.the first one was put out there many times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I believe the truth about life.

No greater love than that between mother and son. This story rings true, the passion is clear and honest. Thank you.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Beautifully written- start to finish

It was nice to feel the deep emotions that ran thru out this story. Very well written 5*. It felt so pure and honest . Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful,good writing!

Best I've read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb writer and story

Beautifully written, air of realism, sexually highly stimulating . One of the best I’ve read and extremely erotic. A really excellent piece of writing. I’ve never felt impressed enough to leave a review for anyone before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I think this fulfilled what many boys have long desired but were unable to.

wightgarwightgarover 4 years ago
Takes My Breath Away

This is a great story that left me breathless. I have an expression, “My greatest regret is I never made love to my mother.” So be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My first comment

I really wanted to make a comment.

I do not know what to say.

just impressive.

I was very impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a love story of such magnitude

oh how i wish i were you on those nights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your writing is exquisite.

Without doubt the best on Literotica - at least the best I've ever seen here. I hope to find more by you.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.com

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
speachless...........almost......

Very good....20 stars.....

AngusStewartAngusStewartalmost 4 years ago
Erotica at its best

I have read a lot of erotica in my many years here on earth, but never anything as well crafted as this tale. It it poignent, believeable, and completely draws the reader in to the story.

I am going to bookmark this story and go back to it from time to time. It is a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great work

Your ability to tell a story is impeccable. Great work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it.

Only the third, really good story that deserves a score of 10/10.

I've probably read more than 80 stories and not finished another 50.

It's a 10/10 from me....

Thank you.😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Never read any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pure quality

The highest quality writing, no matter the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So very sorry you are not posting stories on this site.

Every one of your stories are most excellent. The mature women are quite alike, physically and mentally. Seems like real life, or one's dream ? Author, thank you.

SylviafanSylviafanabout 3 years ago

Probably the best story I have ever read on this site. A tour de force. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A truly beautiful story

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

I think of art as the expression of the human condition, each expression claiming its place on an infinite spectrum of emotion and experience. Great art transports us to that place so we may experience the emotion to be found there, even if it's just the surface of unfathomable depth. This story is exquisite art. Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I realize this is an old post but I just saw and read it. Without question it is the best story I’ve ever read on Literotica from storyline to punctuation. Absolutely outstanding!.

tragus_dxtragus_dxalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous story, probably the best one I have read in here. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the second story of yours that I have read, it has moved me like nothing else has ever done. Stirring and beautiful.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

I'd forgotten I've read this before. Just a really powerful, emotional story.

So many women grew up in this repressed way. I often just saw it in my mother's eyes.

Didn't have THIS sort of relationship written in this story with my mum, but I could see her spirit was greatly affected.

Like she was always questioning, "What could have been?".

Gregory079Gregory079over 2 years ago

Ahhh. This is one of those rare stories that are insanely difficult to come across. This is beautiful. This is what I look for when I’m looking for something to read. Love the storyline, the pace, the erotica, I’m so thrilled I came across this. I have more to say but can’t get my thoughts together. Saving and I’ll be rereading this one in a year or so. Beautiful ending, I am so happy they were able to come together and enjoy themselves. Rip 😟😟😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not blonde with D cup breasts? How dare you write a real story with a real mother and son? I'm definitely a fan of incest stories and can enjoy the perfect mother or father, son or daughter... beautiful with gorgeous bodies living in expensive homes and pursing brilliant careers. This is erotica after all, so getting off is part of the game we play. But then there are the rare stories like this one where we're invited to take a journey grounded in the real world with real characters exploring often tender and frightening feelings. This is both exciting and beautifully written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a superbly written adventure of love, lust, and erotica. I am jealous of the authors ability to use words to conjure beautiful vision in ones mind. Please write more so we can enjoy these visions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well played . Perfect meter and intensity

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Just stumbled upon this story. If I could give this 6 stars I would. Fantastic story, well written. Something a bit more 'real' about this one that so many other mother/son (or grandmother/grandson or aunt, etc) don't have. An average looking (in most peoples' eyes) women, who is not a 36 year old super-MILF finally being able to open up to one person who just happens to be her son. I thought it was a beautiful story arc, and just enough sexual desription to keep it hot throughout. I do wonder how the wife 'knew' since they seemingly kept their public dealings quite proper. But to have her accept it and want to know more was a nice touch. It also allowed him to re-live those moments and keep his loving mother in his heart and thoughts for the rest of his life. Well done.

Havoc100Havoc100over 2 years ago

The true measure of art is the emotion it evokes. The tears in my eyes at the end of this story are evidence that you are a master story teller. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the most arousing and well written stories I have read on Literotica.com; similar in style to my favorite erotica author, Robert Lubrican. A story with heart and memories that touch me deeply and arouse me greatly.

clive2007clive2007about 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Very well written.

PevertedUKPevertedUKabout 2 years ago

Really liked this, shared it with my mum. Ever hopeful, but unlikely! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The part on the first page with your mother staring at your penis while you were urinating is a similar experience I had with my mother staring at mine when I was about 15. It didn't go any further than that but I have always remembered that incident very well. It was the last time she saw me naked.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous