The Good Neighbor

Story Info
She discovers neighbor and husband are screwing and joins in.
3.2k words
4.45
15.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bitch, you filthy cunt!" I was cursing my neighbor Julie. I had learned that my husband Harrison, Harry, had been fucking her. We'd been neighbors for a few years. Julie had sent her husband Pierre, a French asshole, on his way and was divorcing him. I was supportive of her and tried to be friend, but now she had fucked my husband. That was way out of bounds. I had waited until Harry had gone to work in the morning, when I confronted her.

I was very emotional, post-partum stuff. In a way, I was feeling guilty and inadequate that my husband was looking elsewhere for sex. I hadn't been very receptive since having our third baby three months ago. I was still breast feeding and sex was way down on my priority list. I hadn't had a full night's sleep in months. The older kids were in first grade and pre-school which had just started the fall term. It was good to have some time without them to just relax. The baby was sleeping better and I could drink again, so I would sit on the patio with a glass or two of wine and zone-out while the baby was napping. Maybe a little alcohol in my breast-milk would help her sleep. I was feeling lonely and overwhelmed, full of self-doubt. Sometimes when the baby was nursing, I would start to cry. Harry tried to help, but there wasn't much he could do.

When we were first married, Harry and I fucked every day. That's how we produced three kids in five years. We couldn't get enough of each other back then. Now, I was usually exhausted and he was tired from working all day. We'd pretty-much laid-off sex during my pregnancy. It's hard to screw with a 'fat belly and a short pecker'. Harry would go down on me, which was my favorite thing other than intercourse, but he hadn't done that for over a month or more. My mind would ruminate on the thought that Harry didn't find me sexually attractive anymore. I still had my baby-belly and hadn't been able to exercise. I worried that he would be looking at other women. I was cooped up in the house most of the time and hadn't had time to be with my friends. Our neighbor Julie was one of the few adult contacts I had in the world, in addition to Harry, of course. We both wanted a family and this all came with it. I hoped that maybe we'd get back to regular sex once the kids were grown and gone, twenty years from now.

We had a baby monitor that I used to check on our little angel. It was normally in the bedroom, where the baby slept. Sometimes, I would bring it downstairs when I put the kid in her playpen while I was outside or somewhere else in the house. I had left it downstairs one day, forgetting to move it up to her bedroom. I had a regularly scheduled day away when Harry would watch the baby while I went to the gym or the doctor or my therapist. Sometimes I would go shopping. Anyway, every other Wednesday was my day away from the house. Harry had his own business, so he could arrange his schedule to fit. He was really nice about it and seemed to be very concerned about me.

Anyway, the baby monitor could be viewed from my phone. I was going between appointments on Wednesday when I just thought I'd check to see her sweet face. What I saw was a shock. The baby must've been upstairs in bed. Right there in the monitor I could see two people fucking, on the couch in my living room. It was Harry and our neighbor Julie. They were both naked and were fucking in our living room. Harry had never strayed, as far as I knew. I trusted him. This was a real shock. I had to decide what to do.

After a good cry, I decided to sleep on it. My emotions were all over the place from anger at him and at our neighbor to guilt about not being sexually attractive to my husband anymore. That night, I made an excuse and slept in the baby's room, so Harry couldn't get his filthy hands on me. We barely spoke as he ate breakfast. He must've thought I was just in one of my moods and he left for work. That was when I went over to Julie's back door and called her every name in the book, 'whore', 'slut', 'cunt', 'bitch', etcetera. I was angry and emotional and was shouting and almost crying.

Julie listened to my tirade and asked me to calm down and have cup of tea. I told her to 'fuck off', like I was going to sit down and be buddies with her and talk about fucking my husband or something. I kept shouting at her and she began to answer back in the same tone.

"I thought we were friends. How could you do this to me?" I shouted.

Julie answered, "I did you a favor. Harry wasn't getting laid by you. He's a man and he needs to fuck to survive. He would've found somebody else if it wasn't me, maybe some floozy down at his office. I'm no threat to you Viv. I don't need another man in my life, I just need to be fucked. Harry and I had the same need so, viola, we've been helping each other out."

"For how long?" I asked.

"It's been about six months. We started soon after I threw my asshole ex-husband out. We were talking and I told him I needed to be fucked and one thing led to another. You were at one of your birthing classes or something and he said you had no interest in him."

Thoughts flashed through my mind, my fucking husband knocked-me-up but then the 'poor boy' wasn't getting any.

"I had no idea." I said and started to cry. I cry a lot since the baby was born.

Julie turned sympathetic. "Look Viv, it's natural for you to lose your sex drive with pregnancy and the baby. It's just physical pleasure between Harry and me. He loves you more than anything. I seduced him for my own needs. I paraded in front of him in a bikini and he can see into my bedroom window, so I gave him a show now and then. I'd never take him from you. To be truthful, other than the sex, he's not my type."

I listened to her logic and combined with my feelings of inadequacy, I was feeling like it was all my fault and that I should apologize to Harry. But that's ridiculous, he's the one who's fucking around with our hot-looking neighbor. I accepted Julie's offer and went in her house and had a cup of tea. Julie and I hadn't talked for a while so I started to pour out my feelings to her. I explained how I liked sex, but was always too tired. I told her how I missed being held and how I missed Harry fucking me and eating me. I asked if Harry was going down on her. She said he was, but she didn't think he was very good at it.

I said, "When Harry used to eat my pussy, it would drive me insane. I loved seeing his head between my legs." I was getting a bit too graphic and apologized.

"That's okay." Julie said. "He does make me come, but frankly, women are better at eating pussy than men. They know where to lick and what feels best."

I pondered that for a moment, then asked "How do you know that? Have you done it with a woman?"

"I have, a couple of times." She said.

"Isn't that weird, being with another woman?"

"Not at all." She said, "Women are softer and more tender but can also drive you crazy when they are aroused. You've never done it with a woman?"

"No" I said. "I remember one time I kissed one of my friends at a New Year's party. Harry was all over me after that. He said it really turned him on, seeing two women do it, particularly his wife."

She laughed about how men liked to watch women doing it together but are repulsed by the idea of doing it with another man. "Most guys, that is."

I said, "Harry likes to watch pornos with two women going after each other. He acts like it doesn't interest him, but he always has a hard-on."

I was surprised when she said, "Maybe we should give Harry a show. Let him know that he's not the only one who needs to be fucked." There was silence in the room as we both looked at each other. She said, "I'm not busy today, are you?" She worked odd shifts and was often home during the day.

"I have the baby to watch." I said.

"So, let's go over to your house and I'll show you some tricks I know." She proposed. I hesitated and she grabbed my hand and we walked over to my house. Was I really going to do this? My emotions had ricocheted all over the place. I'd gone from hating her to letting her seduce me.

I checked on the baby and as I came out of her nursery, Julie was standing there in just her panties. I'd seen her in a halter top, but had never seen her full breasts. They were beautiful, draped on her chest with her dark areolas and nipples. She took one of my hands and put it on her boob. I felt her hard nipple with my fingers. Then she leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back. It felt good to have some intimacy with another person. It seemed like Harry was a distant memory as Julie took my blouse and bra off. Our breasts pushed together; I could feel her warmth. We had our arms around each other and my emotions took over. I realized that I needed intimacy, sex.

We went into the bedroom and Julie pushed me back on the bed. She pulled my shorts off, then my panties. She was looking at my bare pussy. I was embarrassed, but that ended when she put her face in my cunt and began to eat me. It had been so long since I'd had that feeling. I began to come pretty quickly and Julie kept going. She knew all the right spots. Her fingers were inside me, drawing my juices onto her hands and face. Her hands roamed all over my body. She put a finger in my asshole. I flooded her face with a tremendous orgasm. I stiffened up and pulled her face into my cunt. She really knew how to eat pussy.

We laid there a few minutes and then I thought I should return the favor. As I said, I'd never been with a woman before and had never taken a close look at anyone's vagina. I took her panties off and looked at her private treasures. She had a fuzzy blonde bush. Her pussy lips were slightly parted and her clitoris was sticking out. I massaged her with my fingers and saw her cunt hole and could see inside her. It was all too much so I began to lick her. I knew where I liked to be licked. She seemed to like the same things. I worked over her clit and stuck my tongue inside her. I'd never have imagined that I would be putting my tongue inside another woman's vagina. I liked it. I really liked making Julie come. She moved around and sat on my face. Her cunt was rubbing all over my nose, lips and tongue. She flooded me as I had done to her. I could smell and taste her. We finished and lay there exhausted.

We spent the rest of the day together, naked, touching each other and talking about our lives but also conspiring about how we could surprise Harry. He'd been bad, but the thought of both Julie and I fucking him and doing each other was intriguing. Maybe we'd make him watch me and Julie sucking each other and not let him get involved. He could play with his prick while his wife and neighbor writhed naked on our bed.

Here's what we did. The next Wednesday, when I was supposed to be away, I postponed all my appointments. I left the house with the plan to come back and find Julie and Harry fucking. I drove off and waited an hour. Julie texted me that she was on the way to our house. I drove home, parked in Julie's driveway so I wouldn't be heard and came around into the back door of our house. I snuck into the kitchen and watched my husband fuck my neighbor for a few minutes before I walked in. I watched him put his cock in her mouth. Then I watched his naked butt pumping up and down while his prick was in another woman's vagina.

I walked in to the living room and acted indignant, "What the fuck is this? I don't believe it." I was shouting, but trying to keep from laughing.

Harry tried to invent an explanation, but there was nothing he could say to cover what he had been doing. He was completely flustered.

I bitched a few more minutes and even managed to cry. Julie stayed there, watching.

She apologized and said, "Poor Harry has gone without sex for so long. Don't you feel sorry for him?"

"No fucking way!" I shouted at him. "You've neglected me and have been fucking Julie for six months."

Poor Harry wondered how I knew that and wondered what I was going to do. He mumbled some excuses.

"Do you eat her pussy." I asked him. He nodded yes.

I said, "You haven't eaten my cunt for over a year (I exaggerated), but you're eating hers. There's no way that is okay. Maybe I should never let you near my pussy again." Harry begged forgiveness and said he loved me.

"Prove it." I demanded. "Crawl over her and kiss my feet."

He did it. This could be fun. I took my pants off. He was looking up at my panties. I made him beg to see my pussy. He did and I took off my panties. He wasn't thinking right or he would've started to suspect something. I bared my muff for him.

"Show me you like my pussy." I lowered myself onto his face and he eagerly licked me, willing to do anything for forgiveness."

I stood and said, "Remember that, because it may be the last time you get to taste my pussy."

He looked hurt and confused.

I said, "Let me see you eat her and tell me if her cunt tastes better than mine."

Julie was still naked. She walked over and squatted down on my husband's face. He looked at me and I stared at him so he knew he had to do as I said. He licked Julie's delicate folds and she smothered his face with her snatch. I encouraged her to smother him with her pussy.

After a few minutes I asked him, "Whose cunt tastes better?"

He said, "You do."

Julie acted pissed. "That's not what you've been telling me. You said my cunt tasted better than your wife's"

We had him in a dilemma. He'd obviously tell whoever he was eating that their pussy was the best in the world.

I said, "I know what my pussy tastes like." I put my fingers in my hole and then put them in my mouth and sucked the juice from them.

I told him, "Get over in that chair and don't you move." He went and sat in one of our easy chairs.

Then, I said to Julie, "Get over here. You're the slut who caused all of this."

She came over and I pushed her onto her back on the carpeted floor and lowered myself to sit on her face. She began to eat me. I looked sternly at Harry who was totally confused. He'd cheated on his wife but now she was fucking the face of the woman he cheated with.

I pulled my blouse and bra off, so I was naked. I leaned over and began to eat Julie's luscious cunt. We were sixty-nining while Harry sat there playing with himself. He had a direct view between Julie's legs where my face was lapping at her like she was a lollypop, a pussy flavored lollipop.

I looked up from our neighbor's crotch and said to my husband, "She does have a remarkable taste. I like it." I dove back into Julie's pussy.

I was humping myself on Julie's face. I rapidly flicked my tongue over her clit while I milked her vagina with my fingers. We weren't in a hurry. We were enjoying ourselves with the pleasure heightened with Harry watching. We both came, I triggered her orgasm with mine. Harry was sitting on the chair rubbing his cock, but being careful not to come.

I ordered Harry to come over and lay down. I sat on his face and directed him to "Eat your wife's cunt you cheating bastard." He eagerly acceded to my command and licked my pussy, reawakening my arousal.

Then, Julie mounted his cock. I'm sure he was flabbergasted by what was happening, but he was too horny to say a word. He had two women fucking him. It was a dream-cum-true for him. Julie and I rode him for a while and after a few minutes Harry lost control and came inside Julie's vagina. I told him he was a bad boy for doing that, but I came all over his face.

While Harry laid there recovering, I put my face in Julie's cunt and ate my husband's cum. She was really messy with my man's salty semen leaking out of her vagina. It was a surreal experience, eating my husband's cum from another woman's cunt. I liked it though.

As we were regaining our senses, the baby cried. I went upstairs and fed the baby while I was still naked. Julie had gone home and Harry came into the bedroom with that 'begging-dog' look that he gets when he knows he's pissed-me-off.

"I guess I really fucked up, didn't I?"

I just gave him a sneer and a stare. Then I said, "I'm sorry that I haven't been meeting your needs."

He said, "I didn't think you liked having sex anymore."

"Dumb shit! Come over here and lick my cunt while I feed your baby."

He did.

We had some talking to do, but I learned some things from all of this. I learned how much I liked to eat pussy and be eaten by another woman. I also learned that I liked watching my husband fuck another woman. One of these days it'll be his turn to watch some young stud fuck me.

Oh, I'm doing much better emotionally with Julie and my husband's help. I'm lucky to have such a good neighbor.