The Good Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, maybe it was time to not be censored anymore, I thought as I picked up my razor. Maybe that would be my naughty thank you to Dan. Next time, there wouldn't be much left to the imagination. I swallowed nervously at the thought.

I wondered what he would think of the surprise.

I was admittedly disappointed the next day when I saw no indication of him at the window. When I returned inside, a glance out the front window told me Dan's car wasn't in the driveway. I sighed, feeling strangely disappointed. It's not like we'd actually had plans. He certainly didn't owe me an explanation for his absence. But I couldn't help feeling just a little let down.

I spent most of the afternoon and good portion of the next day deep cleaning my house in an effort to keep my mind off Dan.

I was in a bit of a slump and not feeling much like painting, but I went to relax in the backyard in the afternoon nonetheless. I didn't really expect to see Dan and I kept telling myself that was totally okay with me. I picked up my book and read for about 30 minutes. I couldn't help glancing up towards his window once or twice.

Seeing movement at the window, my heart rate doubled. Nervous...but also glad. I felt so silly, but I liked the weird connection we had, even if it was just from afar.

If I took my clothes off now, it would be obvious I had been waiting for him. But that was exactly what I had been doing, wasn't it? I wasn't feeling nearly so brave as I had felt when I'd first planned to put on a little show for him in the tub.

I took a deep breath and got to my feet. I was wearing lightweight cotton shorts and a tank with nothing underneath, so it was only a matter of seconds before I was standing completely naked in my yard. I looked up again. He was very clearly there still.

I sat back down on my chair and spread my legs, exposing my bare pussy. I wondered how much detail he could see from there. Probably not a lot, but he would surely be able to see my pink folds a little bit. My clit twitched in excitement. Would he be able to see how it would swell when I touched it? Or how the edges of my inner lips turned a dark shade of pink as I became more aroused? Would he be able to see my slit? See the juices that would inevitably start leaking from me.

I pulled my legs up, hoisting one over each of the armrests so I was completely splayed. Then I used two fingers from one hand to spread my lips while a finger from the other hand came to my clitoris. I felt so dirty. I'd never touched myself so obviously and graphically in front of him before. It only took a few seconds of pleasuring myself before my horny needs took over my brain and pushed out the nerves and modesty.

My eyes went to the window again, and this time I didn't feel like looking away. I could see Dan much better than I ever had previously, and I realized he must have been standing back before or with different lighting. I couldn't see much detail, but I could tell he wasn't wearing a shirt. And I could tell he was massaging his penis with one hand. My pussy clenched excitedly at this and I started to rub myself faster.

Oh fuck. He was beating off steadily now. I glanced down at my own privates, seeing a long strand of clear cum dangling from my slit. I took some of the sticky substance on my finger, making it nice and slick. I pulled back my clitoral hood completely which had also become slightly engorged with my arousal. My pink pearl protruded proudly. I almost moaned aloud when I started stroking the top of my sensitive nub.

Dan was now using fast purposeful strokes. He was leaning with one arm against the window for support. I wished the window was open. I wanted to see every detail of his arousal. Heaving breathing. Sweat beaded on his chest. Precum leaking from the tip of his cock. Most of all, I wanted to watch him ejaculate. I wanted to know how hard he'd make himself cum from masturbating to the sight of my trembling body. That's when the pleasure became too much for me to bare and my limbs started twitching and my cunt convulsed heavily as I peaked.

My orgasm left me limp, my eyes barely open, cream leaking out of my slit. Looking back towards Dan again, I saw his rhythmic movements had stopped too. I hoped because he came as well. I wondered if he'd come at the same time as me. A little shiver of excitement ran through me at the thought.

After recovering for a few minutes, I gathered my things and went inside, feeling a little flushed still, but exhilarated.

-

The next day was overcast. Despite the thrill of my exhibitionism yesterday, I was feeling a little shy again--maybe it had been too much. Between those two things, I didn't plan to spend much time in the backyard. There were things I needed to take care of around the house anyway. Besides, it would do me good to do something wholesome, I thought, like dishes.

I was surprised when I got a knock on the door in the afternoon and opened it to find Dan on my step. I hadn't been expecting him, especially so soon after the events the day before. Face to face, I was embarrassed by the things I'd imagined him doing in my fantasy. A fantasy that was based in reality, I reminded myself.

"Hi, Dan," I greeted him in what I hoped was a casual tone.

"Hello." He paused. "I thought of a way you can repay me for the yard work," he said rather quickly.

"Oh?" I raised my brows. When he didn't speak, I added, "What can I do?"

There was a painfully long silence as he appeared to be working up the nerve to say something. Finally, he managed to choke out, "Please don't shave it all off again." His eyes flicked briefly downwards, making it very clear what he meant.

I stared, slack-jawed in utter shock. He looked equally stunned by the words that had come out of his mouth. I couldn't speak and he seemed at a loss as well.

Dan turned on his heel and left without another word.

Oh my god.

I shut the door.

Oh my god.

He was watching. And he liked it. And liked some specific things.

How funny. What I had thought would be a pervy treat had turned out to be the opposite.

-

With the return of the sun the next day, I decided to take my paints and canvas outside and set it up in my usual spot on the patio.

"Hey, neighbor," Dan called from his window making me jump out of my skin. Recovered from the surprise, I waved. "Care for some company?"

"Sure!" I replied, feeling my heart rate accelerate.

We hadn't talked since the time he came over and told me how I could pay him back. I had obliged his request. And I had seen him at the window the next two days as we repeated the same activity. But this would be the first time seeing him face to face. I tried to calm myself down. This was just my nice neighbor coming over. I was fully clothed and had planned to stay that way. In fact, I hadn't expected to see him at all that day since I'd noticed his car was gone earlier. I had genuinely planned on getting some painting in since I had spent most of my time outside being naughty lately.

The sound of the gate unlatching signaled Dan's arrival.

"Hi," I greeted him. Despite being a little nervous, I was happy to see him.

"Hi, Grace," he said, nice as ever. "How are you?"

"I'm good," I smiled, not feeling very good at small talk. "You?"

"Great," he said, taking a seat in one of the chairs.

I stopped painting and turned my attention to Dan. "I'm not going to take my clothes off," I said blatantly.

"I wouldn't have brought a book with me if I thought you were going to," he chuckled.

"Oh, okay." I wasn't sure what to say after that so I turned back to my painting. To be honest, I didn't usually paint in front of people. I felt it was uncomfortable. I toweled off my hands instead and said, "I'll go get us something to drink," excusing myself to go into the house.

I returned with two glasses of iced tea.

"Thank you," he accepted the glass. "You don't seem to be staying very well hydrated these days," he said slyly.

I took a sip of cool tea as heat rose to my face. Was he really talking about what I thought he was talking about? I didn't know what I could say to that, so I just smiled and shrugged. It's true that I hadn't relieved myself outside for quite a while. But since having real interactions with Dan and confirmation he was watching, I just hadn't felt comfortable doing it anymore. Truth be told, I liked Dan's company and I liked the naughty game we played, and I was worried that he'd find it too weird.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your work," he apologized.

"Oh, no," I shook my head, "I was ready for a break anyway." I closed my eyes briefly, enjoying the breeze that was cutting through the late summer heat.

"The wind is blowing debris on to your painting," said Dan.

I glanced at it, unconcerned. "Oh, that leaf is meant to go there." I noted the small leaf that was now clinging to the upper left corner of the painting.

"Is that so?" said Dan, looking amused.

I raised my brow, also amused. "I have veritably vomited color all over that canvas. I paint with my fingers like a fucking child. It is arguably hideous. A little bit of dirt isn't going to make it any worse."

"You're too hard on yourself. I think it's quite beautiful. Art can be whatever you want it to be."

"Well, life can be dirty. Art can be too," I shrugged.

"I agree," he nodded. "What do you for work, Grace?"

"Oh, graphic design. Big company, not particularly satisfying, but works for me since I get to stay home doing this," I gestured at the painting.

"That's nice. Freedom is good."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm an editor. Freelance these days which allows me to be selective."

"That sounds interesting," I said. Looking at the bare fence, I asked, "Have you thought of what I should plant there?"

"Clematis, I think," he said. "It climbs and has very pretty flowers."

"That sounds nice," I said, though I was just going off his description since I wasn't really sure what a clematis was.

"I can take you to the nursery to pick one out, if you'd like, whenever you're available."

"How about now?"

"Now works," he smiled and stood up. "Let's get to it."

It didn't take long for us--Dan--to find the appropriate plants and return home.

After we'd prepped the ground, I pulled off my gloves and said, "I'll be back in a sec. Bathroom."

Dan gave me a look that I found myself unable to break. "You don't have to go inside if you don't want to." When all I did was stare in silence, he said, "I know you liked to aim at that tree," he looked to where the missing tree once stood, "but you still have the stump."

"Dan," I gasped, in horror. My cheeks were burning.

"I haven't seen you do it out here for a while," he shrugged.

"Oh my god," I mumbled, "I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. Didn't bother me at all."

I paused, glancing away. "Really?"

"Sure, everyone has peed outside. It's your yard and you can if you want to."

"Not now though," I said, though it might have been a question.

"You could."

I swallowed nervously. "You're here."

"Wouldn't be my first time seeing it," he pointed out.

"Oh my god," I moaned, mortified. I couldn't believe he had brought it up. But if he was bringing it up...and he didn't seem mad...

"I'll do it too," he said, making my eyes go wide, "if it would make you more comfortable. It's only fair you watch if you want, considering all the times I've seen you do it."

"I can't believe you were watching me pee," I groaned, not sure if I was more confused by my actions or his.

"To be frank, I found it quite interesting. I've never really watched a woman pee before. And some of the ways you did it were very...well, impressive, I suppose."

"Oh," I said, a little taken aback by the unusual compliment.

"Why don't I go first," he offered. My eyes went wide as he unzipped his jeans and took his cock out--his semi-erect cock. Right there. Right in front of me. I watched, stunned, as he held it with one hand. He did have a nice dick. I knew it. Circumcised and attractively shaped, I thought. It looked especially good half-hard like that, filling his hand nicely. Nothing happened for a moment--a moment that seemed to stretch on an impossibly long time. Except maybe that his cock got a little bigger. I didn't take my eyes off it, even as pee started to come out of the tip. He aimed it right at the stump. I watched as he emptied his bladder, darkening the stump with urine. I watched all the way until the last squirt came out and he shook his manhood, which I was fairly certain had grown slightly in the time he'd been peeing. I wondered if peeing was turning him on or if exposing his cock to me was turning him on.

I wasn't sure what to say when he was done. Part of me wanted to run away. The other part of me was thrumming with adrenaline as I thought of doing the same thing. It wasn't a big deal, I tried to convince myself. As he'd said, it's not like it would be the first time...

I couldn't believe what I was doing. I couldn't believe I was about to pee in front of him. I certainly wasn't going to do it facing him, and I was glad that as I faced the tree, he made no move to get a better view. I'd never peed in front of someone before. Not like this anyway.

I walked over to the stump, maybe eight feet to the side of Dan. I couldn't look at him while I did it. No way. Though I knew he was watching me, of course.

I assumed the position I considered pretty standard with my legs spread slightly and hips up. With my left hand I held my skirt up out of the way and with my right hand I used two fingers to spread my pussy lips. My pussy which, per Dan's request, was now growing hair back. Dan's view of me wasn't straight on, so he wouldn't know that detail, but he'd have no trouble seeing my stream once it started.

I took a deep breath and willed myself to release. With a rather loud gushing noise, a sloppy spray of pee rocketed forwards and splashed all over the fence. Embarrassed and definitely unable to look at Dan, I stopped my flow immediately. When I restarted it was with much less pressure. Much of it still overshot the target, but some of it splattered the stump. I started to relax and enjoy the sensation of relieving myself, though still a little self conscious with my audience.

I tried to shake the last few drips off like Dan hand and probably looked pretty silly doing it. I still felt a couple warm drops hit my legs as I stood up though. I let my skirt go and turned shyly to Dan.

I hadn't realized Dan had left his cock hanging out while I'd taken my turn peeing. But it was still out and it was at full attention. It was bigger than a fair share of dicks I'd seen, and it looked rather girthy. The head was a dark red, almost purple, and made me want to pop it in my mouth. He liked watching me pee. That much was abundantly clear. We made eye contact as he reached for his erection. For a moment I thought he was going to stroke it but instead he tucked it back into his pants. He'd just wanted to make sure I'd seen it. Well, I certainly had. I could still see it even, creating a large lump in the front of his jeans.

"Should we get back to work?" he said, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. "Almost done."

"Yeah," I nodded, pulling my gloves back on.

"I feel like much less of a creep watching from here than my window, so thank you for letting me do that," he said.

"I can appreciate that," I chuckled. Having finished getting the plants into their new homes, we stood up and brushed off. "You could come over again sometime, if you want," I said feeling a bit shy again. "No yard work required."

"I'd like that, Grace," he smiled. "Thank you. I'll see you soon, I'm sure," he said with with a look I couldn't help but think was a little mischievous as he bid me farewell.

-

I wasn't sure when I'd see Dan next, but I wasn't expecting it to be that weekend. I'd noticed his car was gone overnight. I wasn't sure why that made my stomach twist a little at the thought. I didn't want to wonder where he was.

From the look of it, the neighbors to my other side also appeared to be gone that weekend too. I decided to take advantage of the extra privacy and indulge in a little pot. I liked smoking once in a while, but I usually tried to avoid doing it when my neighbors were less likely to be outside at the same time. Sure, it was legal, but I still tried to be courteous.

I thought I should bring my paints out with me. It was likely I'd start feeling a bit more creative after I'd smoked my joint and cleared my head a bit. Despite my best intentions, I opted to bring a book out with me instead. Maybe what I needed was a break.

"Hey!" My head snapped up and my attention moved from my work to the fence, where Dan had called from. I hastily and discretely put out the joint I'd been smoking. "You know, you're a few decades late to the sex, drugs, and rock & roll scene."

"Want me to turn down my music, old man?" I teased.

"An invitation to join you would also be fine. And a promise to never call me that again," he added.

"Consider yourself invited. Not making promises I can't keep though," I grinned.

"I could smell your pot from next door," he said, coming over and taking a seat on the loveseat on the patio.

"Sorry about that. I thought all my neighbors were gone."

"No apology needed. And no need to stop on my account."

"You sure you don't mind?" I asked, picking it up from the table I had placed it on.

"Not at all. I'd even join."

"Oh," I raised my brows, "alright then." I relit the joint and handed it to Dan, taking a seat next to him myself.

He accepted it. "I haven't done this in a very long time," he said, partially through an inhale.

"Yeah, how long?" I asked.

"Longer than I'd care to admit," he chuckled, letting the smoke go. "Probably before you were alive." Stifling a cough, Dan passed the joint back to me. "Is this the kind of music you like?" he asked. A song by The Doors was now playing in the background.

Don't ya love her madly/Wanna be her daddy?/Don't ya love her face?/Don't you love her as she's walking out the door?

"Yeah. I like lots of music. Do you want me to change it?" I'd been listening to a playlist of various psychedelic and classic rock.

"Not at all. I just didn't expect it."

I smiled to myself. There was nothing about me that was expectable. We sat quietly, just listening to music as we passed the joint back and forth, though Dan declined after a couple hits and let me finish it on my own.

I closed my eyes, feeling utterly relaxed, and put my head on Dan's shoulder, barely realizing what I was doing. "Is this okay?" I asked. We'd never touched each other in any capacity before.

"Yes. If you'd like to get more comfortable, you can."

"Maybe you could put your arm around me," I suggested tentatively.

He moved his arm, opening up space next to his body which I slid into, before draping his arm around my shoulder. It felt nice to be close to him like that. Comfortable. The gentle high had left my body tingling and all I could think about was how good it would feel to be touched.

Bringing me out of a brief but vivid fantasy in which his fingers were delicately exploring my exposed skin, Dan asked, "Were you reading before I stopped by?"

"I was going to."

"What book?"

It had been out of sight on my other side, so I handed it to him. "A Story of a Brief Marriage."

"Sounds light."

I chuckled, noting the sarcasm. "It's moving. The whole story takes place over 24 hours."

"Maybe you can lend it to me if you enjoy it."

"Sure," I agreed. "I like to read, but honestly, I mostly listen to books on tape these days."

"I believe the term is now audiobook."

I rolled my eyes. "Force of habit. I grew up on it."