The Good Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here I am, assuming you wouldn't even know what a cassette tape was."

"Very funny," I snorted. "I thought you were gone this weekend? I didn't see your car. Not that I--I mean--I was just..." It wasn't my business at all, and I regretted saying it.

"I was," he said, saving me from my awkward mumbling. "I was visiting my son. He goes to Oregon State. I had just got back when I heard you out here."

"I'm glad you came over," I said, a little shyly. "How was your trip?" I added.

"It was very nice. But I am glad to not be sitting in traffic anymore."

"There shouldn't be traffic on Sundays," I said disapprovingly.

"I wholly agree with you," he laughed.

I was so comfortable sitting with him like that. I didn't want to move but I'd noticed my bladder had become uncomfortably full. I sat up reluctantly. "I'll be right--" I started to excuse myself but Dan stopped me.

"Will you do it here?"

I swallowed. I knew exactly what it he was referring to, just like he'd known the reason I was about to get up. I nodded slowly. I was wearing a dress. No panties underneath. It would be easy.

"Sitting right here?" he added. We were sitting side by side on the outdoor loveseat on my patio.

"O-okay," I said nervously. I remembered very clearly the first time I had peed in the same spot. And touched myself after. And saw my first glimpse of Dan watching. But now he was here, right next to me, as I hiked my knees up and braced my feet in place on the edge of the furniture. He didn't move from his spot--no attempt to touch me or get a better view--which I appreciated. I wasn't sure I was ready for him to touch me there yet.

I held my breath, nervously waiting for my stream to start. I sighed as it did. My pee was almost clear and was coming out in a hose like gush when I finally let myself go. I emptied my bladder about halfway and before stopping. I was embarrassed to find myself breathing rather heavily.

I glanced at Dan, as though seeking his approval in some weird way. His eyes had been fixed on my stream until he met mine. "Will you push it out hard like you used to do sometimes?" he asked huskily, though perhaps a little tentative.

I nodded, bringing my fingers to my pussy so I could spread my lips as I'd found helped me when I was trying to get a more controlled stream. I heard Dan moan longingly as he watched from his seat next to me. I blushed and kept my focus on my privates.

I took a deep breath and pushed hard. My pee jetted audibly at a 45-degree angle, rocketing several feet across the patio. I held that for several seconds before pausing to catch my breath. Then I repeated the procedure three more times, emptying my bladder on the last blast of pee.

It had been the most dramatic pee I'd done, and it had kind of surprised me. I was both embarrassed and a little proud of my showing in front of Dan.

I turned my attention to the man sitting next to me.

"That was wonderful to watch, Grace. Thank you."

"It turned you on," I said, looking openly at the large bulge in his pants.

"Very much so," he nodded, adjusting himself slightly, though not improving the situation much.

"I, um, hadn't realized you liked watching that so much."

"It's something I haven't really seen before. I've always been a bit curious, but it wasn't the sort of thing my late wife was interested in, so I didn't pursue it. And you've confirmed for me that it is something I enjoy watching quite a lot.

"Do you always get this hard when you watch me?" I asked, my eyes flicking to meet his before glancing away again, blushing.

"I do," he confirmed, making my heart rate quicken.

"Can I see it, Dan?" I asked, though it was more of a whisper.

"You'd like to see my cock?"

Hearing him say the word cock sent a little shiver through me. "Yes, please."

He undid his pants, freeing his rod which shot up immediately. He supported it lightly at the base so it stood straight up. He truly did have a great cock. I couldn't help imagining what the ridge of his bulbous crown would feel like hitting my g-spot.

"What about you, Grace? Do you get turned on by peeing like that?" he asked, not moving from his position.

I wanted to say no, but I knew deep down that wasn't the truth. Dan had even seen me masturbate afterwards before, so there was no point lying. "Yeah, I think it does turn me on," I admitted. "I stopped doing it when I was out here because it thought it was kind of weird and I thought you might think so too."

"In the future, please feel free to do it anytime. Now that you know how much I like it."

"Okay," I nodded, feeling a little excited at the thought.

"I'm going to put my cock away now, if that's okay with you," he said, taking his member in his hand.

"Oh, yeah, of course," I said quickly, looking away as he tucked his raging erection into his pants. "Um, thanks."

"Anytime, Grace," he chuckled.

I wondered if he really meant anytime.

I felt a little bad for leaving him with such a hard-on. I'd even seen a drop of precum beading at the tip before he'd put it away. But he hadn't tried to get me to touch it. Maybe he didn't want me to? I wasn't really sure what Dan wanted. For that matter, I wasn't sure I knew what I wanted yet either. He probably wouldn't have shown me his dick if I hadn't asked, but he also seemed to have no problem with showing me when I had.

These and other high thoughts floated through my brain as I tried to understand the bizarre relationship we had.

"How do you feel about food?" asked Dan eventually, pulling me from my thoughts.

"I love food," I answered dumbly.

"Great," he laughed. "Fancy going to get a burger right now?"

"I could definitely eat a burger," I said. Food sounded like a great idea. Since we were both enjoying the tail end of our high, we decided to walk to the local dive bar. It was about a mile away and the only real option within walking distance. "I'm going to run inside and change real quick, if you don't mind," I said.

I dashed to my room and hastily pulled on a pair of fake leather pants and a t-shirt. I knew I'd be happier in pants instead of staying in my lightweight sheath dress with no undergarments; the sun would have set enough for the temperature to drop by the time we were ready to walk home.

We chatted easily on the way there about nothing in particular. It wasn't until after we'd each ordered a burger that I realized, this was the part where we got to actually talk to each other in a very normal environment. I had all his attention. Face to face--side by side, actually, since we sat at the bar. And he wanted to talk to me, I could tell. Genuinely interested. But I felt so tongue tied all of a sudden.

"I'll be right back," I excused myself. Feeling unreasonably awkward, I escaped to the bathroom.

I wanted to talk to Dan so bad. I wanted him to think I was smart and mature, and the more I tried, the further I got from it. There were a million things I wanted to know about him, but now that I had all his attention, I could hardly think of anything to say.

I shook my head, trying to stop overthinking things. I went pee; when I stood and tried to pull my pants up, they clung a little to my warm thighs. I tugged a little harder. My heart sank as I heard a tearing noise. Examining the crotch of the pants I found a three-inch rip down the center seam. I pulled them delicately up the rest of the way and checked myself in the mirror. At least it wasn't immediately visible. It would probably only show if I bent over. I could handle that until I got home.

"What's wrong?" asked Dan, seeing the scowl I wore as I came out of the bathroom.

It was embarrassing to have to admit. I took my seat next him again and took his hand in mine. He looked surprised, even more surprised when I pulled him in and put his hand between my thighs. "They ripped," I said grumpily, showing him where the cheap fabric of my leggings tore down the crotch. It was only when I heard Dan's throaty moan that I realized I'd placed his fingers right on my bare pussy lips. "I-I'm sorry," I stammered, releasing his wrist as though it had burned me.

He didn't move his hand right away. He leaned in and whispered in my ear so no one else could hear, "Why aren't you wearing panties, Gracie?"

My breath hitched. He'd never called me Gracie before. "I don't like them." I wanted to sound sultry but it came out as more of a squeak. I could tell his breathing had grown deeper, the rise and fall of his chest, very obvious to me at our proximity.

He slowly withdrew his hand, though his eyes never left mine. "Thank you for not shaving again," he said lowly.

"You're welcome," I breathed. I lowered my gaze, my attention moving to his lap. There was a large lump in his pants again. Now I even knew what that large lump looked like when it wasn't hidden by clothes. My eyes shifted from Dan's lap to the counter where we had just been served plates of food. I breathed a sigh of relief for the distraction. I couldn't believe what I had done.

Even by the time we were done eating, I couldn't help feeling embarrassed as I thought about what I had done. Putting Dan's hand on my pussy. I tried to solve the problem by not thinking about it as we walked back home.

"Thank you for a very enjoyable day, Grace," he said when we'd reached our houses.

"Yeah, that was fun." I was seriously considering asking if he wanted to come inside for a bit, but he'd already turned his back and headed to his door, so I entered my empty house alone.

Was that a date? Had Dan and I just gone on a date? Was date the proper term for going out to eat with someone and making them touch your pussy over dinner? Did old people even date? Of course they did. That was a dumb thing to think.

I was over thinking everything.

If I didn't know better, I might have thought I had a crush on Dan by the way I was acting. It was a silly notion. Surely, that was not the case.

He was just the nice gentleman next door. Who happened to be quite handsome. With a good-looking dick. A dick that got hard from watching me pee. A dick that he liked to touch while he watched me. I wondered if he was doing that now...