The Good Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan saves Grace from having a public accident.
11.5k words
4.81
12.6k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 - The Pervert Neighbor

I had been more tired than I'd thought the night before, apparently. I'd woken in the middle of the night to find my hand still between my legs. I'd been humping it slowly, replaying the day's events, as I'd drifted off to sleep. As a result, I woke up feeling quite sexual and a little pent up.

I couldn't help wondering what would have happened if I'd invited Dan inside the night before. I had a feeling he might have actually declined. But my horny brain was far more interested in thinking about some of the other alternatives. The way he moaned when I inadvertently—mostly—placed his hand on my pussy at the bar...he'd been so excited by the feeling of my, now slightly hair, lips. I bet he'd like seeing it. And I was pretty sure I wanted to show him.

That was when I started brainstorming ways I could get Dan to look at my pussy that day. I mean, I was pretty sure I could go knock on his door and simply tell him that's what I wanted to do. Men were usually quite receptive of my sexual advances. But being that direct wasn't really my style.

Besides, Dan made me nervous because he wasn't constantly pushing for more or trying to paw at my curves. I didn't get it. I'd seen the raging erection I gave him and he'd told me he always got that hard watching me. Maybe it wasn't so much that Dan didn't want me but maybe he thought I didn't want him? I guess I hadn't been sure myself at first, but now I was pretty sure I did.

Maybe I wasn't thinking clearly because I was so horny. I hadn't had sex in longer than I cared to admit. My last relationship had ended two years before. I'd gone on some dates and had several hookups, but eventually I realized the apps were more trouble than they were worth and had been focusing mostly on myself and work as a result. Maybe all I needed was a good orgasm to clear my mind. Maybe it had nothing to do with Dan at all.

New plan: rub one out and then reassess the Dan situation.

Step one. Find some porn. I opened Pornhub and started to browse. I didn't really care what it was, as long as it was far away from Dan. No handsome older men, that was for sure. I found a video of two 20-something blond surfer type boys spit-roasting a petite red-haired girl on the beach. Fine.

Step two. Play with my pussy. One touch to my slit confirmed what I already knew; I was slick with excitement. Toggling my clit for a minute made my natural lubrication start leaking down towards my ass.

Step three. Orgasm. I focused on rubbing my clit, already feeling close. I backed off a little so I could let it build. I needed it to be a good one. I edged myself a couple more times until my throbbing clit became too needy to stop touching. I help my breath, rubbing quickly as my muscles clenched in anticipation. I let out a little whimper as my cunt started contracting violently. It wasn't until my shaking body stilled and I opened my eyes that I remembered I'd had porn on. Porn that barely got watched before I'd closed my eyes and slipped into a fantasy that hadn't been influenced by the content of the video at all.

Fuck.

It was time to come up with a new plan. I'd hoped that a powerful orgasm would have left my brain pleasantly fuzzy for a while and ease some of the highly sexual thoughts I was having, but it seemed to have done the opposite. My cummy pussy was still begging for stimulation.

I stood in my kitchen drinking a large glass of water and staring at my backyard as I pondered what to do. I wanted Dan to know. I was pretty sure. But I wasn't about to go knock on his door and say, 'Hi Dan. Just thought you should know my pussy has been wet for you since last night. Masturbating didn't help. Please help me cum.' Ugh. My hand had subconsciously made its way between my legs again as I imagined doing just that. I was so horny I thought I might be able to work up the nerve to do such a thing, but I didn't want him to think I was a slut or something. He probably wouldn't find that charming.

Then I remembered what he'd said the day before in regards to my backyard activities—particularly peeing. 'In the future, please feel free to do it anytime. Now that you know how much I like it.'

Maybe I should take him up on that...

I pounded two more glasses of water as I brainstormed how I would proceed. I wanted to pee where he could see me well, obviously. As there was no longer much blocking the view, I could probably pee just about anywhere in my yard and he'd be able to see from his bedroom window. But that was dependent on him being at his window. So I'd have to be prepared to try several times throughout the day. I'd be drinking a lot of water, that was for sure.

I could sit on the chair and pee again. I knew Dan liked that a lot. But maybe I should try something different. He knew I used to routinely pee at my now nonexistent tree. Peeing on the stump with him had been kind of thrilling. That was another potential spot. I wanted to do something new though. Something that would really get his attention.

It only took about 10 minutes before the water started to hit my bladder. Despite the urgency I was currently feeling, I knew there was no way I was really full yet—it was too soon. I thought maybe I should let out just a little squirt to relieve some of the pressure. Even though I wasn't ready to do an epic pee yet, there was no reason I shouldn't do it outside. It would probably ease me into it a bit.

I opened my back door and stepped out on the patio. I was still wearing my bathrobe, so I simply parted the front and let the fabric fall out of the way. I realized very suddenly that I didn't have anymore time to waist on positioning myself.

I let out what I hoped would be a quick shot of pee before clamping my muscles down hard to stop the flow. I swore under my breath as I realized there was still pee leaking out of me and dribbling onto the patio, despite my effort to stop. I was able to successfully stop my flow after leaking for a few more seconds.

I went back inside and waited around for a while. When I felt myself getting close again, which didn't take long, I ditched my robe inside and went out completely naked. I figured I may as well stay naked most of the day so I'd be able to easily pee without worrying about getting my clothes off in time or getting them wet.

For my first big pee, I decided to go over to the stump. As soon as I released, the same thing happened as before; my pee was propelled forward and was splashing the fence. Having an idea, I stopped. Instead of trying to adjust to aim at the stump, I could make use of my natural angle. My idea was extra dirty, but that's what I had wanted, so I went for it.

I stepped up on to the stump, giving me another foot and a half of height and making it very easy for me to see over the fence. Because the stump was rather small, I had to keep my feet close together. I turned out my feet and bent my knees slightly, getting in a position a ballerina might take. I started to pee tentatively at first. When the position appeared to be effective, I gradually increased the pressure.

"Yes!" I muttered to myself in excitement as my plan worked. The combination of extra height and an adjusted tilt of my hips allowed my jet to shoot out and up enough to arch over the fence. I was peeing right into Dan's yard. I didn't see him when I glanced at his window, but I didn't let that dissuade me.

I finished up my pee and went back inside. I got another glass of water and settled in front of the TV to kill some time. Before long, I was rocking back and forth in my seat anxiously. Knowing I was close to bursting, I exited quickly.

I stood on my patio, facing the yard. This time I assumed a wide, deep squat, supporting myself with my hands on my knees. Doing this meant my hairy pussy lips spread naturally and I didn't need to part myself with my hands. Not wanting to waste a drip, I pushed heavily. I wanted to see how far I could get it. My effort resulted in a massive stream that flew easily over the grass. I had no way of measuring it, but I had impressed myself at least. I was breathing heavily by the time I had stopped.

That pee had been fun and it made me want to do more. This time when I went to re-up on water, I took it into the backyard with me and took a seat on the loveseat outside. I started fiddling with my pussy a little as I sat there. I'd already admitted to getting turned on by my weird pees, as had Dan, so there was no reason to hide it.

I spread my legs and spread myself. I adjusted my hand so it forced my clit to stick out a little bit. I dipped my finger in my slip, wetting it with pee and cum, before bringing it back to my hard clitoris so I could stimulate it directly. It was engorged and sensitive and I couldn't help pleasuring myself more excited the more turned on I got. I hadn't planned on cumming, but I realized I was close so I chased the pleasure until it crested and sent me spiraling into an intense orgasm that made me grunt in pleasure. I was utterly shocked when several uncontrollable explosions of urine accompanied my powerful contractions.

I had never thought about peeing and cumming before. I hadn't planned it and because of my full bladder, there would have been no way of stopping it even if I'd wanted to. But I didn't want to. Even my filthy pee orgasm hadn't satiated my need and I was having a hard time feeling ashamed of my actions, even as perverse as they were.

I teased myself on and off as I continued to hydrate. I found that sometimes rubbing my clit couldn't distract me for a bit from needing to pee, so for a while, every time I felt close, I tried that.

Finally, even self-pleasure couldn't stave off my needs. I knew this was going to be a big one. Even my usually flat tummy was pushed out, showing how full my bladder had become.

I stood up quickly and ran to the center of the yard. I was leaking warm pee down my legs, even before I was in position. I looked down as I widened my stance a bit. I fumbled a bit as I used both hands to part even my inner labia as much as I could. It was made harder by the fact that I was already slippery down there, but I managed to do it. I was a little surprised by how far my clitoris was protruding. I wasn't sure if it was because I was more engorged than usual, or if it was due to the way I'd spread myself. Possibly both.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I couldn't help moaning as pee started to flow. The way I had spread myself had created a beautifully controlled arc. But I had to go so bad...soon I had lost control, despite my pose, and pee was coming out in a hose like gush. I started rotating my hips back and forth slowly, creating an effect that looked similar to a sprinkler watering a yard. If was fucking weird and I knew it, but I was already committed to my action. I started moving a little faster, even experimenting with jerky hip thrusts that forced my stream fly wildly up and down.

I peed and peed. I'd never experienced anything like it before. I'd never peed so sloppily either. By the time I was done, even my hands and legs were wet. But it had been worth it.

In need of some serious clean up, I went back inside. I hopped in the shower and rinsed off my lower half. Remembering how my pussy had looked when I spread it the last time, I stood in front of the mirror and curiously tried the same thing. I liked my vagina, all in all. I didn't even mind it hairy, as it currently was per Dan's request. It was actually a refreshing change from all the men I'd met who seemed to have a strong aversion to it. Certainly less work for me.

I pinned my slightly puffy inner lips back as far as I could with my fingers. My clitoral hood was engorged too and even looked a little meaty to me. Since I was using two hands on my lips, my thumbs were free to pull my hood back as far as possible, exposing my nub which looked like a fat, pink pearl. I clenched my muscles a few times, enjoying the way my clit bounced up and down as I did.

"Oops!" A little pee trickled out of my hole. After spending the morning over-hydrating, I was starting to feel constantly on the edge of needing to pee. Some dribbles hit the floor. I could also see a long strand of cum dangling out of my slit.

I was distracted when I heard my phone buzz on the counter and released my position, wiping my hands off before unlocking the screen. I was quite surprised to see Dan's name there. I'd had his number saved in my phone for quite awhile—same with my neighbors on the other side, in case of emergency—but we'd never contacted each other like that before. Curiously, I opened the new message.

D: It would be selfish of you to water your yard so thoroughly while mine goes dry.

D: Considering the drought.

I couldn't help laughing aloud as I read it. Ah, yes, the perpetual Willamette Valley drought. Watering our yards in the summer had been strongly discouraged several years running.

G: Would you like me to help water your yard?

I'd never gone over to Dan's house before, but it had sounded a lot like an invitation to me.

D: Please do. Water my lawn like you did yours.

I blushed. So, he had seen at least some of my unusual outside pees that day. I was sure he was referring to the last one when I'd sprayed pee back and forth in the middle of the yard. I wondered if he'd seen anything of the others as well.

G: Happy to help. I'll be over in a few.

I grinned. Plan Get Dan's Attention had been a success. I towel dried my hair, put on a little bit of mascara so my pale blue eyes popped, and pulled on a short floral pattered dress with nothing underneath—I didn't want to be impeded by clothing. I drank another glass of water for good measure, even though I was already getting full again.

I started getting nervous again as I left my house, but I took a deep breath and knocked on his door.

"Hello, Grace," he greeted me casually, like he hadn't just asked me to come over so he could watch me pee. His mannerisms may have been casual, but there was one thing that could give away his true feelings. And the outline of said thing was very, very visible in his pants.

"Hi, Dan." I shifted on my feet, realizing the antsy feeling I'd been experiencing wasn't just nerves. "Um, not to be rude, but uh..." I didn't have time for small talk. "Watering your yard has become urgent."

He chuckled and let me in, showing me through the back door with no delay.

"Where?" I asked.

"Middle of the yard, just like your last time," he said.

"Fuck, really?" I whined. It had been so vulgar, spraying pee back and forth like that. My cheeks burned at the thought of repeating it right in front of Dan.

"Yes, I told you that." He had. It was true. "But don't use it all."

There was no point in dilly dallying. I was going to start peeing no matter what. May as well make it count.

I stood in the middle of the yard and Dan was watching me from the patio. Even though we were a good 20 feet from each other, the fact that we were face to face was nerve wracking. I thought it might be easier if I didn't look at him, so I awkwardly looked down at myself.

Hurriedly, I spread my lips as much as I could as I started to pee. I moaned a little in pleasure as the pressure was relieved. I thought I might die of embarrassment, but I still did the strange turning motion I'd done earlier. I did it for maybe 10 seconds which felt like an eternity. I stopped and walked back over to Dan who was looking very pleased.

"Where next?" I asked coyly.

"This bush over here," he said, leading me to it. "Would you like some help watering this one?"

"Yes, please." I was looking forward to seeing him pee again, and standing right next to me. He got his cock out while I started peeing lighting. His dick already looked stiff and was getting bigger by the second.

Dan hadn't started peeing yet. Instead he said, "Let's go over here next."

I stopped curiously and followed him to the next spot. I started to pee again but he stopped me. "Stop that for a second. It's making my dick too hard."

I nodded, for some reason, enjoying this development quite a lot.

"You have no idea how hard it is to pee with an erection."

"Not going down?"

"No. There's only one thing that would get it down right now," he said. I looked at him expectantly. "I'd have to cum." I already knew that, so I waited for him to continue. "If you need my help, I'd have to stroke my cock until I cum so my erection goes away. It's up to you, Gracie. How bad do you want my help watering?" Everything about the way he said it was excruciatingly sexy.

"I'd really like your help, Dan," I said evenly, though my heart was racing.

"Alright," he smiled. He pulled a chair over, took his pants off, and sat down. He looked up at me. "You know, it's not very comfortable to do without a bit of lubrication."

"Go get some," I suggested, thinking it was an easily resolvable issue.

"I'd have to get up...maybe you could help."

"Sure, I can go get it," I said cluelessly.

"I think it would be much easier if you were to help me out directly, just like you have with my plants."

My eyes went wide as I realized what he was saying, and I now understood why he had chosen to sit on chair that did not have a cushion. He couldn't really mean...could he?

"You're serious?" I asked unsurely.

"Yes. Unless you'd rather me go get some lotion which would be okay too," he offered.

"No, I mean—if you really want—if you're sure..."

"I'm sure," he said calmly.

"What if I make a mess?" I said nervously.

"We're outside."

"I mean, on you."

"I'm not worried about it." He didn't look worried. He looked to be in a very good mood and remarkably relaxed about the whole situation.

"Okay. Is it alright if I come closer?" I asked. "I'm afraid I'll push too hard and hit you in the face or something."

"That's a risk I'm happy to run. But you can position yourself wherever you're comfortable."

I took a step toward him so I was standing right in front of him, looking down. I realized my tits were right at eye level. I'd been aware of pulling my dress off in a hurry, and I saw it sitting in a pile by the door, but it didn't really occur to me that I was completely naked until I saw Dan's eyes raking my body as I stood only inches away from him. His attention lingered on my breasts, no doubt taking in my hard nipples—light pink and about the size of my pinky nail—before traveling lower and fixing on my pussy.

I took another step forward. I was so close that I had to widen my stance slightly, his thighs between my legs, as I stood above him. It was weird to stand so close to someone and be so conscious of not touching them.

For the first time in my life, I was so nervous I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pee. I fixed my eyes downwards. Seeing how hard his cock was gave me some courage back. He wanted it. He actually wanted me to do it.

It took a few seconds before I was finally able to do it. First it just came out in a trickle. Once I got started, I suddenly felt like it was going to gush uncontrollably and cut it off quickly. Even though Dan had told me he didn't mind if I made a mess, I was still self conscious of the possibility.

"You're doing a good job, Grace," he said softly, tearing his gaze from my pussy and looking up at me. And for the first time, his penetrating blue eyes didn't make me nervous but instead, gave me more confidence. "Keep going."

I bit my lip, nodding, and looked down at our privates again. I could see a little bit of my pee in his dark pubic hair. A couple drops on his erection. I started to let go again, this time more freely. I watched Dan wrap his hand around his girthy cock and start to massage himself as I peed for him. He was transfixed watching it flow out of my pussy. I was fixated on watching it splashing over his dick and hand. Some landed on his thighs and some darkened the lower part of his grey t-shirt.