The Good Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I don't want to make a mess," I whispered.

He squeezed my thigh gently in what I assumed was a signal for me to start. Was I really going to do it? My bladder was pushing anxiously, and I could feel pee about to break the barrier.

I let myself go.

The first gush was as heavy as I expected. I worked with all my might for a couple seconds to restrain it. I didn't want Dan to drown or choke or spit. I had to give him a chance to swallow. One more squirt came out before I regained control and cut it off. Sensing a pause, I felt Dan gulp.

Holy shit. He had taken a drink of my pee. Straight from my pussy.

I felt his mouth move against my pussy, latching on around my lips to surround my opening once more. I peed again—my flow was still very heavy, but I was able to cut it off after a safe three seconds. He swallowed again. I noticed each time he swallowed he had to close his mouth a little which in turn made it feel a bit like he was kissing me there and also caused his nose to brush slightly against my clit. It was so filthy but felt so good. I peed two more times, biting my lip to keep from moaning with the bizarre pleasure of it all.

Feeling as though the pressure in my bladder had been relieved to a safe level, I released Dan's head. "I'm okay now," I breathed. I was embarrassed when I realized I had been holding his head against my womanhood the whole time. I wondered if he could smell my arousal. I wondered what my pee tasted like. I doubted it was good, but hoped it wasn't bad. At least I always made an effort to stay well hydrated.

Not moving away, he growled, "Just keep going," his voice muffled against my cunt and my skirt still covering his head. His grip tightened on my thighs, as if asking me to continue. And fucked up as it was, I did. I gave him several more mouthfuls of pee, and he drank them unflinchingly.

Despite Dan making no move to pull away, I couldn't bring myself to empty my bladder completely. "I'm done now," I said quietly. I'd relieved myself of a little over half my pee, I thought. Plenty to no longer feel annoyingly full and give me ample time to find a real bathroom.

I gasped as Dan gave my cunt several long licks from the bottom of my slit right up to my clit. My knees trembled a little, but he gripped my thighs firmly. For a moment I thought he was about to eat my pussy, but he stopped, and I realized he'd just been cleaning up the pee mess between my legs. I saw him wipe his mouth on the back of his hand as he appeared from under my skirt.

"Thank you," I mumbled, feeling flushed.

"My pleasure," he grinned, getting to his feet.

I paused, but I couldn't help asking, "How was it?"

"Taste wise," he shrugged, seemingly indifferent. "But it had quite an effect on me." He cleared his throat and lowered his gaze. I followed his eyes downward. His erection was straining eagerly at the front of his pants, tenting it obviously. He slipped his hand into the front of his pants and readjusted his manhood, making the situation more discreet.

"Wow." I knew by now that Dan was pervert, but for some reason it still shocked me a little. I'm not sure why, considering I could feel my pussy leaking and it was not pee. Clearly, we were both pervs. "I hope I didn't make too much of a mess on you," I said awkwardly, trying to inspect his clothes. It was a little hard to tell because the room was only half lit, but I didn't see visible wetness.

"You did a great job, Gracie. I knew you would."

"Thank you," I said shyly.

"Only a little spot on my shirt." He touched a spot on his chest. If it was wet, it wasn't obvious on the dark fabric. He wiped his chin again for good measure. "Should we go finish the walk through?"

"Sure," I agreed. Wondering how the hell we'd pretend everything was normal after what we'd just done, I followed him out of the room and discreetly reentered the, luckily empty, hall from which we had been in before.

I lacked focus the rest of the time we were at the gallery. My head was spinning. How was Dan acting so normal? I had never done anything so filthy in my life and couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't believe Dan had actually put his mouth over my pussy and taken gulps of my pee when I couldn't find a bathroom to use. It was so obscene. So inappropriate.

We went out to to lunch after we left the gallery. Leaving that building did help clear my mind a bit and I found I was able to enjoy a remarkably normal meal with Dan. Neither of us mentioned what had taken place in the gallery.

All in all, the day had been quite nice, though bizarre. We'd been discussing some of the pieces of art we'd seen as we were driving home when traffic came to a sudden halt. Unusual since rush hour hadn't hit yet. I hoped it would clear up quickly. Stupidly, I'd forgotten to go to the bathroom before leaving the restaurant. I didn't notice until we were in the car, but I hadn't been too worried. Though not ideal, I thought I'd be fine for the 30 minutes it took to get home. The additional slow down was slightly concerning, but I tried not to worry about it.

After we'd gone only half a mile in 10 minutes, I finally gave in and said something. "Maybe at the next exit you could get off? I have to go to the bathroom, sorry." I hadn't wanted to say anything to Dan because this same problem had already caused some weird drama once that day. It seemed childishly irresponsible, in retrospect, to have not gone at the restaurant. Doubly so when added to the fact that I hadn't emptied my bladder fully at the gallery and had more water at lunch.

"Sure," said Dan, "I'll get off as soon as I can."

A couple long minutes later, Dan opened a map on his phone and a moment later, the voice on his phone informed us there was more traffic than usual on our route causing a delay of at least 30 minutes.

Fuck.

I had never been in this situation before and I had no idea what to do. Even if we could get off at the next exit, that was still a couple miles away. The only movement we'd made recently was to inch to the right to let several emergency vehicles through. There was no place on the shoulder to stop and pee. I certainly couldn't get out and do it on the freeway, even if we were at a stop and I didn't care about privacy. I didn't know what other options I had. My eyes were welling with tears as I realized what was about to happen.

"It's okay, sweetie," he said gently, reaching out and petting my hair lightly, "don't cry."

But it wasn't okay. It wasn't okay at all.

"I'm sorry I don't have a towel in here or anything," he apologized, as if it was a failure on his part. "There might be some napkins in the glovebox."

I checked only to find it empty. I didn't know what good a few napkins would do anyway, not with a bladder so full it was making my tummy stick out a little. Dan's car was painfully clean which just made me feel even more embarrassed, if possible.

"Here," Dan picked up the cup in the holder that I'd left there earlier. It was filled about an inch with the melted remains of my 24 oz iced tea I'd had earlier. He took the lid off and handed me the plastic cup. "Why don't you use this?"

I didn't bother to protest. There wasn't time. It was the only option that didn't involve wetting myself in front of Dan and getting my pee all over his car. I downed the contents of the cup without thinking and looked at Dan curiously when he started laughing. "I'm not sure why you just drank more when you have to pee so bad," he explained his amusement.

I hadn't even realized until he'd pointed it out. "Just to make room? I thought maybe it would be weird to pee into it if there was already something in it?" It sounded very stupid aloud. "I don't know."

I had very little time to find a position to do it in and I was also afraid too much movement might cause me to burst. I was glad I was wearing a dress because all I had to do was pull my panties to the side. I flushed as I felt a damp spot on the crotch of my panties where I'd leaked a little pee already. I put the empty cup between my legs but the angle of the seat and the size of the cup was working against me. I shimmied my back up the seat, supporting myself with my legs as I tried to lift my butt up as much as possible. I knew Dan was watching, but I couldn't think about that.

I was able to wedge the cup somewhat under me and seal it around as much as my privates as possible. That was as good as it was going to get.

Pee started to gush into the cup with enough force to make it sound very loud pounding against the plastic cup. "Fuuuuuck," I moaned, swept by ecstasy from the intense relief of it. After filling at least an inch of the cup in just a couple seconds, I realized the cup would certainly not be able to hold my full bladder, especially at an angle. I started trying to slow myself, but it took at least another inch of drips and spurts until I was able to stop.

I didn't move out of position just incase I started again, but I took a moment to compose myself a little. A glance to my left told me Dan had indeed been watching intently. It was when I looked to the right that I swore loudly. I'd forgotten we were at a standstill with a car perfectly lined up with us on each side. If the driver had been watching, we would have seen me. I doubt it looked like I was peeing, but the way I had squirmed and thrusted as I'd positioned myself surely would have looked odd.

"It's okay, the windows are tinted," Dan reassured me.

Tinted windows helped, but I seriously doubted they were dark enough to completely hide everything. I heard pee dripping into the cup as I started leaking again. For some reason, the fact that it was so audible in the otherwise quiet car made it even more embarrassing. Once I'd stopped leaking, I slowly pulled the cup away, trying to scrape off any lingering pee as I did, though it didn't prevent drops of pee from clinging to my hair. I assessed the area and found I had only splashed a little on my dress which was still better than his car.

"That can't be all," said Dan knowingly.

"Not even close," I blushed. "That angle was so bad though I was afraid if I did much more I'd spill taking it out when I was done."

"Why don't you try another position?" he suggested innocently. When I raised an eyebrow, he said, "We are going to be here for a while, and you are inevitably going to have to go more before we are able to get you to a bathroom. You may as well try to find a better position."

I hated that Dan was right, but he was. I looked around. He drove a sedan which, in general felt plenty roomy, but when trying to find a position to pee into a cup, felt much more cramped. Feeling kind of nasty for it, I set the cup with my pee into the cupholder, giving Dan a guilty look as I did. It was better than balancing it on the floor and accidentally kicking it over. Then I put my purse in the back seat—it had been uncomfortably by my side—and took my panties off, also tossing them in the back. I pushed the seat I was in as far back as it could go to give myself more legroom, then I looked around, hoping for an idea of where to go from there. Everything I thought of seemed impractical or embarrassing to attempt.

Noting my lack of action, Dan said, "Keep your right leg down but extend it all the way out. Then turn my direction so you can put your left leg over the armrest so you'll be spread."

I followed Dan's directions. It wasn't even worth feeling embarrassed anymore since everything was so awkward. I realized, for the first time, I had just given Dan a close-up view of my hairy pussy, naturally spread in my new position. His attention was fixed on the new sight and I did nothing to hide it, letting him gaze as my most private parts. I pushed my butt towards him a little, increasing the spread.

"Oh, Gracie," he growled longingly, "you have the most beautiful pussy."

"Thanks," I blushed. He found it beautiful, even hairy and wet with pee. He was even kneading the front of his pants lightly with one hand. "I can't pee in this position," I told him, as way of informing him his time with that view was nearing an end.

"You could," he groaned. I wasn't surprised Dan wanted to see me pee at that angle, but I really couldn't oblige him in the current situation. Seeing my reluctance, he said, "Why don't you scoot your butt to the edge of the seat and then you can hold the cup under you more easily."

It wasn't the most comfortable position and it was pretty weird but it did seem to be the best option as I could hold the cup vertically and not have to worry about spilling pee when it got full. Taking it from the cupholder, I cupped it around as big an area as I could. Forgetting to be self-conscious, I started using one hand to reposition my lips a little, seeing if I should spread more or move the cup at all. My hand slipped a little and the cup shifted down but I kept it pressed tight to my pussy to prevent any splashes. Now my pussy was covered but my clit stuck out strangely above the rim.

I stared at it curiously. For some reason my clit had become rather engorged. It looked weird, protruding aggressively over the edge of the cup. But also the way it was trapped and exposed made me want to touch it. I put my forefinger on it lightly and gasped, realizing how sensitive I already was. The sound of Dan's zipper jerked me out of my perverted examination and I flushed deeply. What a strange thing for him to see. Strange or not, his cock didn't seem to have an issue with it. His thick piece was already hard by the time he wrapped his hand around it.

"Does it feel good to touch it like that?" he asked, in reference to the way I had just simulated the protruding point.

"Uh, kind of, yeah," I breathed. I watched Dan reach for the water bottle that was in his cupholder and take the lid off. He put a little in his hand to wet it before starting to stroke himself.

"You can keep going," he said. "And if you have to pee you can just let it out as you need to."

I nodded. It was easy to agree to his dirty suggestions when he was beating off right in front of me. I spit on my finger and placed it on my nub again. It was intense but I forced myself to rub very lightly on the tip, though it made me gasp a little. I tapped it several times before taking my finger away and admiring it. For some reason, I was starting to find the way it stuck out at this angle to be strangely exciting to look at. Meanwhile, Dan was doing a very good job of masturbating with one hand and alternating looks between the road and me. We'd been in park for a while, so there wasn't much safety concern.

I tapped my aroused pearl several more times but stopped when I heard the dribble start. I adjusted my hold on the pee cup quickly, focusing again on covering all of my vulva. As soon as I felt I was in a safe position, I let my bladder go. It had started feeling uncomfortably full again and I moaned in delight as I vigorously peed into the cup. I felt warmth on my hand through the plastic as the pee level rose.

I was breathing heavily when I stopped and had filled the cup about halfway. I didn't want to risk it overflowing so I knew I had to be careful. More pee came out, even as I tried to stop it. It felt too good and I couldn't prevent it from happening even if I'd wanted to. I restarted my flow, controlled and steady, at least compared to before. Then I let out a cry of surprise. My muscles felt tense and the pleasure was immense. Then I my cunt seized up and I realized what was happening. I was peeing myself right into an orgasm.

I made a vocalization of unrestricted pleasure as I unexpectedly peaked. "Peeing like this," I whimpered, looking at Dan, "is making me cum." I was so overwhelmed I could barely speak.

"Oh fuck," grunted Dan, getting a little more water on his hand and going back to stroking excitedly. "Show me how you pee yourself to orgasm, baby."

I came hard and I peed hard while I did. By the time I had come to my senses, the cup was so full that I had to be very careful when I moved. I set the cup in the holder and moved my butt into a slightly more supported position on the seat so I was no longer hovering precariously in the footwell, but still with my legs spread out.

"Do you want to cum too, Dan," I said softly, "looking at my pussy?" His gaze had been fixed on it from the second I'd moved the cup and it was visible again.

"Yes, honey," he moaned, "please, let me keep looking at your pussy."

I did. Not only that, but I even used my hands to part my lips a little further, giving him an even more graphic view, to which he beat his meat a little quicker.

"You're going to make a mess when you cum," I pointed out.

He shrugged. "Too late to turn back now."

"I'll help you," I offered, "catch your cum so it doesn't make a mess."

That got Dan's attention. He looked a little shocked and a little excited, but he said, "You don't have to do that, Grace."

"You helped me earlier. It's only fair you let me help you now," I said logically.

He nodded hesitantly, decided to give one final protest. "Are you sure, honey? It will probably be a lot...it's been two days."

"Why haven't you cum for two days?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I didn't get to see my usual inspiration yesterday," he said meaningfully. "And I'm quite fixated on cumming to something very specific lately."

"Did you do it the night before once you got back home?" I asked.

"Yes," he admitted.

"Did you think about me?" I felt my heart beating a little quicker as I thought about it.

"I might have found a picture of a young lady that slightly resembled you," he said, sounding a little embarrassed.

"Seriously?" I snorted in disbelief.

"I'm sorry," he said quickly, "I probably shouldn't have said that." His hand stopped moving on his cock—he'd been massaging himself while we talked up until that point.

"What? No, it's not that," I assured him quickly. I didn't want to turn him off, but I couldn't help being amused. "But, Dan...no one gets off to pictures anymore. You know the internet is full of actual pornographic videos, right?"

He snorted dismissively. "What if I prefer to use my imagination?"

"Alright," I accepted. "But if you need me to show you how to find Pornhub, I'm happy to help."

"Very funny," he rolled his eyes. "The memories of that afternoon were better than any video. I was quite content to replay those activities while I touched myself."

I bit my lip. "I did it to," I said shyly, "that night. Thinking about what had happened earlier in the day."

"Did you?" he sounded intrigued, and his hand had returned to its duty. "Any part specifically?"

"All of it was so dirty. But fun," I admitted. "I really liked watching you cum."

"I'm glad you liked that, honey." His breathing was coming a little faster and shallower as he stroked himself steadily in front of me.

"I'd ask to see it again if I didn't feel the need to help you keep your car clean." Or something...I looked at his cock hungrily, seeing clear liquid beading at the tip of his swollen head. I didn't have any personal investment in the cleanliness of his car, but I was happy to use that as an excuse to put his cock in my mouth.

"Oh, Gracie, you dirty little girl," he groaned. "I'll show you anytime." He reached for the open bottle and poured a little more water in his hand then brought it back to his manhood so he could work his rod with fresh lubrication for a few more strokes before saying, "Now, baby. I'm ready."

I wasted no time and leaned forward, opening my mouth and capturing the bulbous mushroom head. Dan moaned deliriously as I sucked gently on the tip while he pumped a warm load of semen in my mouth. It was bitter but not unpleasantly so, which was good because there was so much that I had to swallow a couple times and put his dick a little further in my mouth in order to avoid it dibbling out messily. After what seemed like quite a long time, he stopped ejaculating. I kept him gently caressed between my lips until his piece had stopped twitching. I gave his cock a purposeful but tender lick to ensure no sticky cum remained before raising my head and wiping my chin on the back of my hand.