The Good Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
A hike turns into pee play. Dan & Grace grow closer.
6.5k words
4.83
10.2k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth and final chapter of The Good Neighbor. Thank you for all the positive comments and for continuing the journey with Dan and Grace! It's been a pleasure to share.

***

4 - The Good Neighbor

I thought about Dan a lot. More than I wanted to anyway. At least, that's what I thought at first. But I was having an increasingly hard time remembering why I thought that was a bad thing to begin with. Maybe I did like Dan a little. Maybe a lot. Maybe that was okay. We were just two very perverted, single, consenting adults... Sure, he was probably twice my age, and I didn't want anyone to know the specific things we had been doing, but I couldn't think of any moral reason I should try to keep Dan at arm's length. And I was starting to think he might like me too. I mean, most guys wouldn't save a girl from having a public accident by drinking her pee if they didn't like her at least a little bit, right?

But I didn't see Dan the day after our last outing. I didn't see him the next day either. I didn't get any texts from him. I even found myself starting to resent the fact that I had grown feelings for him as it became more obvious to me it wasn't mutual. I felt stupid for thinking Dan might like me as more than a friendly neighbor. I'd gone back to my initial thought that I did not have the depth to capture Dan's attention more than temporarily. I was only a few years older than his kid. Of course he'd never think of me in a romantic way.

I sat on my bed, biting my lip as I mulled over my feelings. There was an uncomfortable tightness in my chest. I felt foolish for letting myself become attached to a man who was so clearly out of my reach for anything more than the occasional casual—albeit pervy—interaction.

I did feel a little perkier, however, when I woke to see a text from Dan, asking me if I wanted to go on a hike with him later that week. Of course, I said yes. I liked hiking. I didn't even mind hiking alone. But I liked having someone to hike with better. Even if that someone didn't want me the way I wanted him. That was okay. The pervy friend zone wasn't a bad place to be. That's what I kept telling myself, at least.

I got dressed the morning of the hike in a good mood and looking forward to being outside. I wore my new hiking dress which I'd heard was a comfortable new trend for women. I went commando, looking forward to feeling the free breeze between my legs. I started my day well hydrated and with a cup of coffee, as always, and had an egg and toast. Feeling ready for the adventure ahead, I knocked on Dan's door and before long, he was driving us to the trailhead, only about 20 minutes away.

"What's this?" asked Dan, picking up the now empty water bottle.

"I was thirsty."

"We haven't even started yet." He raised a brow and I shrugged. "Well, make sure you bring your bottle, at least."

"I might have forgot mine...and I assumed you had two? For emergencies?" I said hopefully.

"Gracie," he gave me a very disapproving look.

"Sorry," I said, feeling foolish for not having checked before polishing it off.

"I'm sure it will be fine," he assured me. "Short hike. Mild day. Just a small inconvenience but nothing that will ruin our day."

"Okay. Sorry," I apologized again, feeling like dumb kid, as usual. Dan didn't seem too upset though, and it was quickly forgotten when we got to the trailhead. It was a weekday, so the parking lot was empty of all but one other car. We'd have the trail mostly to ourselves.

It took us two hours to make it to the lookout where we planned to turn around. An unexpected heatwave met us at the peak and forced us to take a break before heading back down.

About 20 minutes after we started to descend, Dan said, "Let's stop for a minute."

I nodded. "I have to pee anyway. I'm going to go find a spot over there," I gestured in the general direction of some dense brush.

Dan looked at me just a little too intently when I said it. "I can help you find a more private spot," he said innocently. "I remember seeing a deer trail a bit further down."

"Okay," I agreed. I wondered if Dan was going to try to watch me pee. I didn't mind the idea. I sort of hoped he might have to go too. I had thought it was interesting to watch him do it before.

A couple minutes later, the deer path Dan referenced was in sight. We both walked down it. I stopped when the path was out of sight, but Dan ushered me forward further. I continued a few more yards until the path came to an end at a small creek crossing. There was a fallen log by the creek and a large boulder that looked suitably comfortable to sit on for a little while.

I walked over to the creek, having half a mind to pee into it. It might be fun. And it would be very easy to do in my dress. Another perk I was looking forward to experiencing.

"Really wishing we had some water right now. I did not expect this heat," said Dan.

"Me too," I said wistfully, remember the deliciously cold, huge bottle of water I'd polished off earlier.

"The difference is, you got to start this hike very well hydrated, Grace," he reminded me unnecessarily. "It's your fault I wasn't able to as well."

"I know," I muttered, feeling bad again, "I'm sorry."

"You could make it up to me," he suggested. I raised my brows. "Give me some of your fluids."

My eyes went wide as I realized what he was implying. "Seriously?"

"It's a common survival tactic," he said reasonably. "Besides, I already know what I'm getting himself into." He did have a point. "Please, Gracie," he said persuasively. "Your bladder must be so full...I don't want it to go to waste."

"Are you trying to guilt me into this?" I said in playful horror.

"Whatever works."

"Okay," I gave in, unable to hide my smirk. I had thought Dan might ask to watch. But I certainly hadn't expected for him to ask to drink my pee. I went over to the flat rock, and I sat down. I hitched up my dress and parted my knees, boldly showing my panty-free privates. Dan loved my cunt. I knew that now. He liked it hairy. He liked it puffy and aroused. He liked it wet with pee. And he was about to get all three of those things right now. "If I spread myself like this," I pulled my inner lips back graphically, "I might be able to pee into your mouth like a drinking fountain," I suggested.

"As much as I would love to see your drinking fountain pee, I don't want to risk wasting a drop right now." He, seemingly unconsciously, rubbed the front of his pants while he stared at my pussy. "I need to drink it straight out of your pussy, Gracie. Just like at the gallery."

"Okay," I breathed, realizing this was his way of warning me he was about to put his mouth against my pussy.

He knelt on the ground in front of me. "Go slow so I have time to swallow everything, just like you did before."

"Take off your shirt in case it gets wet," I said helpfully. His shirt was a blue lightweight flannel and would show any dark wet spots. And maybe I wanted to see him without his shirt on.

My eyes were fixed on him as he unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled it off and tossed it on the rock. My eyes scanned his torso, taking in his physique. His body was nice. He was obviously in shape. Arms and chest, big enough to make me feel small, but still enough padding that I wanted to cuddle up against him. He had just a little bit of dark hair on his chest.

I heard the same throaty moan come from him as he buried his face in my pussy that he had made last time too. Pure desire. Longing. He sucked my pussy lips into his mouth, probably more than was necessary but it felt good. It took me a moment to remember the reason he was down there was so that he could rehydrate. I focused on relaxing my bladder, nowhere near as nervous about it as I was the first time, due in part by the increased privacy we had in the woods.

"I'm peeing now," I sighed as I started to release, giving him my hot fluids. I stopped at what I hoped was a mouthful. I felt him swallow, delivering that same kissing sensation that I'd found so titillating before. I gave him another mouthful, this time, finding it a little harder to stop once I had started. I took a longer pause to ensure I had control before continuing.

I let out a little whimper, surprised when I felt Dan's tongue moving up my lips and making contact with my clit. He probed my nub with his wet tongue, making my legs shake. But I still had to go badly. "More pee, Dan," I warned him. He nodded and latched his mouth over my pussy.

The next time I stopped peeing, Dan gave me another lick and looked up at me. "Your clit looked a little swollen, honey. I'm going to lick and suck whenever you take a break from peeing. You just tell me when you're going to start again, okay?"

"Oh, o-okay," I accepted. My words faded into a moan as he tongued my nub again. I'm sure if it hadn't been swollen before, it certainly would be now. I let him stimulate me a little more before saying, "I'm ready to pee more."

We switched back and forth like this until the length of time he was spending pleasuring me exceeded the amount of peeing I was doing. I whimpered loudly as he captured my clit and hood between his lips and started to suck.

"Careful, honey," he paused to say. It wasn't until I looked down and saw drops of liquid on his chin and dripping on his chest that I realized I had squirted out a little pee with the sheer intensity of his oral attention.

The orgasm Dan was about to give me was completely unnecessary for his hydration, but that didn't make me any less excited for it. I would cum so hard for him. I would cum right into his mouth. My hands were in his hair, pressing his face into my cunt and grinding lightly against his lips. I had been making soft noises of pleasure, but they had gotten louder as time had gone on.

"Dan," I whimpered helplessly. "Oh, fuck." My hands knotted in his thick, dark hair and my hips bucked slightly. I cried out as my cunt started to convulse. I was only vaguely aware that he had moved his mouth over my slit again. I was, no doubt, pumping more pee out as I orgasmed. I was breathing hard by the time I had come down enough to relax my grip on Dan's head which had become more forceful than I remember. Dan wiped his face on his arm and looked up at me. "Thanks," I said, a little shakily.

"You're welcome," he grinned. "Hope you'll still be able to walk after that."

"Mm." It would be easy to close my eyes. My body was starting to feel limp. "I'll be up for it in a couple minutes."

He nodded and sat down where he was between my legs but with his back against the rocks for support. I wanted to slide down and join him. Maybe sit between his legs and feel his arms around my waist as he held me. I thought Dan would probably oblige me if I did it, but I wasn't sure if that was appropriate or not. The thin guise of necessity that we glazed over all our dirty encounters couldn't disguise the fact that this time, Dan had pleasured me, completely unnecessarily, with his mouth. And I'd cum like a fountain for him. But we still hadn't shared many intimate, non-sexual touches. I didn't know if this was the time to start. I didn't know how Dan would feel about it. He was always polite. But I didn't want a polite cuddle. I wanted him to hold me like he wanted me, but I still wasn't sure if he wanted me in that way, despite what we'd just done.

I was jerked from my thoughts when Dan said, "You about ready?"

"Oh yeah, sure," I came back to the present. "Actually, I, uh, have to pee again first I think."

"You didn't finish before?" He did not sound displeased.

"I guess not. You distracted me a little," I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"I enjoyed that distraction quite a bit," he said, sounding quite pleased with himself.

"So did I," I blushed. "But I'm gonna finish now. Do you still, um, want some?" I could hardly believe I'd asked.

"I wouldn't say no, if you're offering," he said. "How about you show me your drinking fountain pee this time and I'll try drinking from it?"

"Okay," I nodded, because what was the point of protesting anymore?

I arranged my skirt so it was out of the way, staying seated in roughly the same spot on the rock. Despite the fact that Dan had spent quite a bit of time lapping up fluids from between my legs, I still found my juicy pussy lips slippery as I worked to pin them back so I could spread myself completely.

"Your clit still looks so hard," Dan examined my spread pussy. He was standing between my legs but out of the way of my most likely line of fire while he leaned in to look more closely.

"Oh," I blushed. He wasn't wrong. My pearl still poked out excitedly from under my hood. "I think the pressure on my bladder is a bit, um, stimulating somehow."

"I see," he said, in a professional sounding tone that did not at all match the hungry gaze that was fixed between my legs. I almost thought he was going to dive back in for seconds, but he appeared to be able to resist the urge. "Start when you're ready," he said, pulling his face back so he was less likely to receive a surprise facial.

"Okay," I said shyly, "it won't take long." Even as I spoke, my pussy started to drip.

"Good girl," he murmured, "spread your pretty pussy and show me how you pee."

"Like this?" I breathed, letting some out.

"Yes, Gracie, just like that. Now push a bit harder for me so I can see your pee come out of the little hole."

It was the dirtiest thing I'd ever heard, and I immediately did as he requested. I pushed enough so that it was fountaining out a few inches.

"That's it, honey," encouraged Dan as he gazed at my pussy. "Such good control."

"Do you see it?" I asked, wanting to know the graphic details.

"Yes," he groaned. He was rubbing the front of his jeans while he watched. "I can even see it open up a bit to let your pee out. Keep going just like that, Gracie. I'm going to drink from your fountain."

He leaned down and started to drink from my small jet, just as he would a drinking fountain. I could hear him slurping and see pee getting on his chin and the way his pants bulged at the front. The strangeness of it all was distracting and exciting and made me have to really focus on staying in control.

"You're so good at peeing, honey." Every so often Dan stopped lapping to compliment me. It felt weird and dirty to be complimented on how I peed but it made my tummy and clit tingle too. "You have a beautiful stream. Do you still have a way to go?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Mm, always full of fresh, hot pee. Such a good girl. Keep going."

I loved the way he was talking to me. I loved the sound of his voice. It gave me goosebumps. It was no wonder I had cum for him. He deserved it. I'd cum for him anytime. I'd pee for him any weird way he wanted. My thoughts were becoming blurry as I became more and more intoxicated by the perverted activity and the man I was doing it for.

It felt like my stream lasted nearly a minute before it finally gave up. I was still trying to catch my breath when Dan closed the space between us and brought his mouth to my pussy again. I squirmed at the contact, needy for it but feeling hypersensitive. He was gentle though. He licked my slit and lightly sucked on my inner lips one at a time. Careful as he was when his tongue moved up to my clit, I still whimpered. One of Dan's big hands stroked my thigh comfortingly as he continued. I felt fingers from his other hand start to tease at the hungry entrance of my hole. I needed him to penetrate me. I needed it. I needed...

"Fuck!" I gasped, shuddering in a sudden, intense climax. Dan held my quivering legs until the spasms died down.

Finally letting my thighs go, he moved to the side and leaned his hip against the rock. "Suppose you're going to be wanting another break now, huh?" he said, taking in my undoubtedly ragged, post orgasmic state.

I mustered enough energy to roll my eyes. "Unless you plan on carrying me."

"We can wait a couple minutes," he chuckled.

I wanted to lay down in a patch of sun and close my eyes, but I settled for keeping my seat in the dappled shade. Eventually, my gaze drifted to Dan. Dan's lap. Dan's suspiciously tight pants. He'd made me cum twice. Lapped up my nectar twice. It was no surprise he had a boner. Not to mention, I'd still been sitting with my skirt pulled back and pussy exposed. The breeze felt nice as I dried out my privates. But poor Dan...I wondered if he'd let me...

"I'm hungry, Dan," I said lowly, raising my gaze to meet his.

He raised his brows. "Oh, was I responsible for snacks and water?"

I shrugged. "I was able to help your thirst situation," I said. "Maybe you can help my hunger."

"I'm not sure I can, honey, I'm sorry." He hadn't caught on to what I was getting at yet.

"You could give me your protein," I said meaningfully.

"Oh," he laughed, finally understanding, "you know, the nutritional content is pretty low, especially considering the limited amount."

"Limited?" I smirked. "I recall it being quite a substantial amount." Besides, I bet I could get it him from him twice if I put in a little effort. I didn't mention that though. I wasn't sure yet if Dan was trying to turn me down, so I figured I was already coming on strong enough. I didn't want to scare him off already.

I think my comment actually made him blush a little. "Suppose it has been two days again..."

I licked my lips as I thought about the undoubtedly large load he had built up. I didn't give a shit about nutritional value; I wanted to suck his cock. "Sounds selfish not to share," I said slyly.

He hesitated and for a moment I thought he was actually going to protest. Certainly he couldn't say no to me after not cumming for a day plus the raging hard on that afternoon. Luckily, he said, "I wouldn't want to be rude." He moved to undo his belt buckle, but I put my hand on his to stop him.

"I'll do it, Dan." Judging by his expression, I don't think he assumed I would volunteer to participate. But I wanted to, badly. "I don't want you to get worn out," I said earnestly as I moved his hand out of the way. "You can relax," I murmured, undoing his belt and popping the button. "I'll take what I need."

He nodded, a low moan escaping his lips as I finished undoing his pants. I resisted the impulse to lean in and nuzzle his neck and kiss it softly. I liked his natural scent after a bit of physical exertion, and it made me want to bury my face in his neck. But this was already the most I had ever touched him. I could feel his hard cock under my hand, even before I freed it from its confines. The first time I really got to touch it. I'd only placed my mouth on the tip before. Now I actually got to play with it.

Under normal circumstances, the crotch of a man who has been hiking is not a location I usually wanted to put my face. It had cooled down though, and we hadn't been moving for quite some time. Besides, if Dan was willing—eager—to drink my literal pee, I wouldn't be deterred by a little sweat.

I wasn't surprised to find him completely rigid by the time I wrapped my hand around his piece. It was warm and thick and solid, a lovely tan color with a nice amount of veins. The dark pink shade of the swollen helmet made his cock look excited for me. I squeezed his manhood gently, experimentally, and it flexed in return.

I wanted to tell him how beautiful his cock was. How badly I wanted it. Not just in my mouth, but also in my pussy. How I wanted to ride it until I came. But I was 'hungry' and would stick to the job I was supposed to do.

I touched my tongue to the tip, enjoying the lightly salty taste of his excitement. I swirled it around, urging myself to salivate and generously lube his cock. I held his large head in my mouth and started suck, every so often flicking my tongue over the tip which made him gasp the first time I did it.

12