The Good Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if Dan would like to fuck my face. I thought he was probably too polite, but maybe if I showed him it was okay, he would. I could take it, better than most, and I wanted to prove it to him. I bobbed up and down slowly. I resisted the urge to gag as his bulbous head hit the back of my throat. I forced myself to relax, allowing his cock to enter me further until he had slid part way into my throat and my face was pushed into his neatly trimmed pubic hair. "Oh god," he moaned. I raised my head slightly and pushed him deep in again. "Oh fuck."

I got excited when I felt his hands on the back of my head. That mean I was doing it right. He was urging me to continue swallowing his shaft. He liked it. I wondered if it had been a long time since he'd gotten head. Maybe not. Maybe he fucked slutty young girls regularly and he had a type and I was just one of many. Or maybe not. I didn't really need to know. I was the one with his cock in my mouth now and I wanted to savor the moment, and I thought he would too.

"Yes, honey, yes," he encouraged breathlessly. He groaned as I massaged his rod with my tongue as well as I could while keeping him partially in my throat. I wanted to show Dan all my tricks. "So good." He petted my hair as I sucked.

The action I had been doing had caused saliva to gather around the base of his dick. I started to bob up and down more vigorously and it made a sloppy, squelchy sound.

"Don't stop," he grunted. He started returning my motion with his own small thrusts. The quiet sounds he made as he began to climax were so sexy to me. I took him deep in my throat as he shot his seed, swallowing his shaft as he did and milking out every drop.

I was breathing heavily too. My eyes were watering and I was fighting the urge to gag but I was pleased and didn't struggle at all. I breathed awkwardly through my nose until Dan came to his senses enough to release my head from his firm grasp that had kept me still until the final tremors of his peak had faded.

"Thank you, honey," he said, a little raggedly.

"Thank you," I smirked, "for the plentiful snack." As expected, his load had been big, as least as far as I could tell having had it shoot straight down my throat for the most part.

Dan sat on the rock, recovering. After a couple minutes, he pulled his shirt on. "You really helped me feel hydrated, Gracie," said Dan as we got to our feet. "Enough that I'm going to take a quick pee before we leave." I noticed, though his pants were up, he hadn't bothered to tuck his cock away yet. I liked the way his softening member was dangling out.

"Okay." Tentatively, I said, "Can I watch?"

"Of course, honey." He took his cock and rested it gently in his hand.

I interrupted before his pee stream started, "Can I point it for you?" If I hadn't just had his dick in my mouth, I probably wouldn't have been brave enough to ask. I was feeling more comfortable after having sucked it though, seeing as it wouldn't be my first time touching it.

"Sure," he nodded, moving his hand away.

I stood close to him and I reached for his cock. Even mostly soft it still filled my hand respectably. It was nice and warm and I enjoyed feeling his manhood in this form too. It took a few seconds after I'd taken hold of him before his stream started. At first, just a little coming out. He groaned softly and his flow grew.

I was a bit envious of how easy it was for him to pee standing up. No awkward spreading or pee covered hands. Experimentally, I changed the direction of him aim, admiring the effortless way he could aim. I pointed his hose at a tree first and then at the rock I'd previous been sitting on, enjoying the way his urine darkened the stone.

"Stop for a second?" I asked hopefully. "I want to aim it into the creek." He nodded, stopping the flow. I didn't take my hand off his mostly soft cock, instead leading him to the creek in my gentle grasp. Once we were in position facing the water, I said, "Now go."

Again, a couple seconds delay and then his stream arced out and joined the natural stream in front of us. It made me wish I still had to pee because I imagined how fun it might be to squat next to the creek and shoot my pee into it. His jet faded after about 20 seconds, and he finished with two final squirts of pee. He instructed me to shake it off before he put it away which I did, giggling a little when I saw a couple pee drops fly off the tip.

"Should we head out now," asked Dan, "you know, so neither of us is tempted to exert more energy?"

I nodded and looked away, feeling myself blush. I didn't know if Dan had been talking about the potential of us having sex if we'd stayed longer, but that's certainly what it made me think of. Maybe he was just being a little cheeky. Maybe he meant nothing by it at all and I just had a one-track mind.

The rest of our descent went quickly. Quieter than the hike up, but not too awkward. I was pretty sure we were just both genuinely tired after the unusual day.

"This was a hell of a long day," I sighed, getting out of Dan's car when he parked in his driveway, finally home after our hike.

"Very. It's good to be home."

"I was thinking...it would be a beautiful night to get high, maybe look at the stars." I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Dan yet. I was feeling kind of confused after everything that had happened. I didn't necessarily want to talk about it, but I still wanted his company. I wanted to be close to him. I hoped he did too.

"That sounds nice, Grace." He smiled warmly at me; I loved the way his eyes crinkled just a little when he did. "I'd like to clean up and then make a sandwich. How about I make one for you too and bring it over?"

"Deal," I nodded.

"Anything you don't like on sandwiches?"

"Tomato."

"Tomatoes are healthy."

"Tomatoes are soggy. Just, like, meat and mustard is fine."

"Meat and mustard," he repeated disapprovingly. "I'll be over in a bit."

I was glad I had a little time alone. I needed to clean up too. Even if I hadn't gotten as much pee on me as Dan had, I had still hiked in the heat. I rinsed off in the shower and considered what I would put on after. Now that the sun was down and the last light was starting to fade, the temperature was dropping. I didn't want to wear a dress, so I chose a pair of loose, light pants with a vaguely floral print and a crop top. I headed outside and flicked on the string lights and put some laidback rock on the outside speaker.

I still had wet hair when I greeted Dan at the door. I felt better when I saw his hair was also damp. We'd both hopped in the shower. I took one of the two plates he was holding and headed to the backyard.

I set my plate on the outdoor table and reached for the joint I had tucked in my pocket. I lit it and passed it to Dan. I couldn't help noticing there was more than just meat and mustard on the sandwich in front of me, but I didn't say anything. There was also half of a sliced apple on the plate.

We passed the joint back and forth, mostly quiet, save for the quiet music playing in the background. When we were done smoking, I turned my attention to food.

"This is really good, Dan," I said, halfway through a bite.

"Meat and mustard is a sad thing to call sandwich, so I took some liberties. I'm glad you like it."

Sandwiches weren't my favorite food, though I didn't dislike them either. I just disliked a lot of things that went of them. Whatever Dan had done was perfect though. I finished it quickly and ate the apples too, which I would have done even if Dan hadn't given me a very pointed look when those had been the last things on my plate.

I couldn't help smiling when the next song came on. "This is one of my favorite songs," I told Dan.

We get it on most every night/And when that moon gets big and bright/It's a supernatural delight/Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

"Brings back many memories for me," said Dan.

I got to my feet, holding my hand out for him to join me expectantly. He rose and I pulled him towards me a little. "Do you want to make some new memories to add to the list?" I asked softly.

"I'd like that, Gracie," he said, smiling down at me as I started to dance. "I don't really dance, you know."

"Everyone can dance." And I proved it. I can make anyone dance. Because dancing is just allowing the soul to move the body.

We like our fun and we never fight/You can't dance and stay uptight/It's a supernatural delight/Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

I love to dance, and I don't care if I make a fool of myself when I do it. I twirled around the patio without a care in world. By the time the song had ended, I was in Dan's arms, and he was holding me close. I slipped my arms around his neck and looked up at him. I raised my chin slowly, waiting to see if he would pull away. But he didn't. He didn't at all. He let me press my lips to his, and when I deepened the kiss, he returned it firmly. When I finally pulled back a little, I could feel our lips stuck briefly together, as though they did not want to be parted from each other.

"Do you want to go inside?" I breathed, gazing up at him. We both knew what it meant. Do you want to go to bed?

"Of course, honey," he said, giving me a kiss. His hands lingered on my body, not letting me get far from him as we walked to my bedroom together.

I hadn't expected the evening to end with Dan in my bed. Especially after all my self-doubt over the past couple days. But that felt distant now. It was so clear he wanted me. That he even wanted to spend time with me. If he had only been interested in having sex with me, he could have done it outside and left immediately after. But he didn't. He was in my bed, letting me undress him fully for the first time.

He was petting my hair, touching my skin, and exploring my body without the restriction of our past encounters, as I nudged him into my bed and crawled on top of him. I found his cock pleasingly, and unsurprisingly, fully erect by the time my fingers made contact with it. Even the lightest brush of my fingers made him groan excitedly. I stroked him lightly, stopping only when I felt a silky smear of precum across the tip. I wrapped my hand around his cock, guiding him to my entrance, more than ready to accept him into my most sacred place.

"Go slow, Gracie," he murmured, holding my hips in place so I couldn't impale myself on his rod as I had been so eager to do. "I want to savor every second of entering you for the first time."

I bit my lip and nodded, resisting the temptation to push him smoothly in and relieve the urgent need to feel him stretch me. If I'd waited this long, I supposed I could wait a little longer. I kept his cock in my hand, massaging it as I pushed the head around my slippery entrance. My body undulated on his as I teased him. I gyrated my hips more purposefully, pressing his large cock head into my slit and slowly probing my opening. I stopped when his helmet was fully captured and circled my hips slowly without pushing him any deeper.

I sat, straddling Dan, resting one of my hands on his chest for balance while I stroked his exposed shaft with my other hand. He moaned longingly, trying to thrust back despite his request to go slow. I willed myself not to return the movement too eagerly and instead only allowed him to sink an inch at a time until he was finally buried to his balls. I lowered my body, enjoying the feeling of his skin on mine, as our foreheads came to rest against each other. Lips meeting as we returned each steady thrust.

He moved from under me, pulling out and rolling me over so I was beneath him. He spread my pussy with his thumbs, eyes fixed on my aroused womanhood as he pushed himself inside me again. I let out a moan as I experienced pleasure from him in this new position too. His thumb came to rest on my clit, and I squirmed with excitement. He barely had to rub since the rhythmic motion of our hips did the work itself.

When I started whimpering and thrusting involuntarily, Dan said, "That's it, honey. You can cum on my cock now."

I nodded, unable to keep from crying out as he probed me deeper. I'd wanted this for so long. I'd wanted to cum on Dan's cock. I knew how good it would feel to have his head pressing into my g-spot—I thought I knew how good it would feel, anyway. It didn't even come close to the pleasure I felt as it became my reality.

"Dan," I squeaked breathlessly, unable to form a full sentence.

"Good girl. Cum for me, baby."

And I did. Legs trembling. Moaning loudly. Thrusting eagerly. My cunt convulsed on Dan's rigid shaft, over and over. Dizzily, I felt Dan lower his body, his chest pressing lightly against mine as he continued to pump in and out of my pulsing pussy. I cinched my legs around his waist, drawing him close. I ran my fingers through his hair. I could feel his breath against my lips as it grew more ragged.

"That's it, baby," he groaned, as I clung to him.

"Please, Dan," I gasped, still trembling. "Please fill me."

Our lips locked hungrily together, and he delivered purposeful, deep thrusts until I felt his cock twitching inside me and he was moaning against my lips. I rocked my hips slowly, milking every last drop of semen from him as he came.

He rolled off me once he had ridden out his orgasm to the end. Both of us were breathing hard and sticky with sweat and other fluids. I turned my head to look at him. Dan wore a relaxed, satisfied smile, moving his arm and motioning me closer. I moved into the free space by him, turning on my side to face him and draping one of my legs over his. He pulled me into a long, slow, passionate kiss that left my tummy tingling.

"You can stay tonight," I said shyly, "if you want."

"I'd love to, Gracie," he murmured.

I nodded. His words made me feel warm from the inside out. "I have to go pee. Do you need anything? Water?"

"I don't need water. Thank you, honey. But," he added, "I wouldn't mind watching you pee."

I chuckled—I should have known. "Anytime you want, perv."

"Anytime, huh?"

"If you're into that."

"I'm into you, Gracie."

"Likewise," I blushed.

***

The End

12