The Good Neighbor Ch. 09

Story Info
Couples play at the pond.
3.9k words
4.69
6.2k
6
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Jack hurried across the street and up his driveway, trying to come to grips with the three-way he'd just experienced with Diane and Sharon. Well, not entirely a three-way. It was more of a two-on-one-way, with Diane the beneficiary of all the attention.

As he crested the hill, Jack experienced a Deja-vu moment. His ex-wife Audrey's car was parked in its former spot beside the house. There was an unexpected pang of compassion when he spotted her in the backyard, standing beside Rascal's grave.

'The Vet must've called her when he couldn't get a hold of me.' He approached her with a heavy heart, wanting to console her at the loss of their fur baby.

At the sound of his rustling footsteps she turned, folded her arms over her chest, and gave him a puzzled look. "What happened to the fence?" She looked him up and down. "Why are you half naked? Why are you carrying your underwear?"

He'd forgotten about his appearance. "Uh, it's not important."

"God, you smell like a brewery. When did you start drinking?"

'The day you left' was on the tip of his tongue, but he let it go. "So, you heard about Rascal."

"Rascal? What about him?" Then she looked at the grave again. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't know. That's too bad. I know he meant a lot to you."

'To us,' he thought, but then realized the truth did not include her. "Why are you here?"

"This is probably bad timing... but I'm suing you. I want some of our land... as alimony."

Controlling his anger through gritted teeth, Jack said, "Our land? Our land! It's not our land. It's my land. My family's land. You left! You are not family anymore."

"Well... I was family for 34 years. I'm entitled to some of it, for putting up with all your farmer bullshit. You were more interested in your trees and blueberries that you were in our marriage." Audrey calmed her voice, and said, "All I want is twenty acres on the north edge, so I can sell it. Ray and I want to move to Florida."

The mention of his ex-best friend Ray touched a raw nerve. "Fuck Ray and fuck you!"

"What's going on?" Jack and Audrey turned to see Diane and Sharon striding across the lawn.

In their haste to follow Jack, they'd put on tee shirts and nothing else. At least that was the impression he got from the bouncing breasts and 'high-beams'. A streak of embarrassment coursed through him.

Audrey looked them over, and said, "None of your damn business. Who are you?"

Diane and Sharon stopped on either side of Jack.

"We're Jack's friends," said Diane. "I live across the street. Who are you?"

Audrey examined the women's lack of apparel more closely and then at Jack's. She gave him an evil grin. "What's going on, Jack? Do they know about your... you know," she looked pointedly down at his crotch, "Your disability?"

There were no words he could think of to express his anger that wouldn't sound like a threat if repeated in a court room.

But Diane did not have a problem with expressing herself. "You must be his ex. The bitch that cheated on this wonderful man with his best friend. Jack is a fantastic lover. I know, because he's mine."

Then out of the blue, Sharon held out her phone to show Audrey a photo. "That's right. He's my lover, too. So, suck it, Bitch!"

Staring at the phone, Audrey's eyes looked like they'd pop out of her head. Jack grabbed Sharon's wrist and pulled her hand around so that he could see the picture. It was a screen capture from this afternoon's naptime. Only the nap had ended, and Jack sucked tit while Sharon ate at the wye. 'Damn that picture frame camera!'

Audrey marched toward her car, and said over her shoulder, "What happened to you Jack? I guess you'll be hearing from my lawyer."

"You happened to me Audrey! My life is fantastic now. Without you!" Although, at the moment, Jack didn't feel so fantastic. He turned on Sharon, and said, "What the hell are you doing? Keep your porn to yourself. I have a reputation to protect. I live here."

Sharon shook her head sadly. "You live here, but are you really living, Jack?" Unexpectedly, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers. They were open and demanding, until he pulled away. Then Sharon waved to someone behind him. Jack turned to see her husband, Lou, looking up from Diane's driveway. A new arrival to the party.

Jack stepped back, shocked by what happened. He looked at Diane, who stood by observing, wearing a sheepish grin. She shrugged, and said, "She's a good kisser, isn't she?"

As Audrey's car rolled down the driveway, Jack turned and headed into the house. "Get away from me. All of you!" Slamming the door behind him, he stood motionless pondering what happened to his quiet country life. Sleep it off, he decided was the best medicine now. Sober, he'd be better able to deal with... everything.

But sleeping in the hot bedroom proved impossible. So, Jack gathered up his camping gear and headed out to the tents at the pond where it was much cooler. After a brief, refreshing swim, he lay down to rest in the small tent and fell fast asleep.

Sometime after dark, voices startled him awake. His brain no longer fuzzy, he sat up and listened intently to the nearby conversation.

A voice he recognized as Diane's said, "I really don't think we should be here without Jack's permission."

"Don't be a party pooper. Jack's sleeping it off. He'll never know. Besides, he wouldn't ever deny you, would he?" That was Sharon's voice.

"I guess not."

A man that must be Lou, added, "I know the feeling. I can't deny either of you beauties anything." He laughed.

"And I know why, you perv," said Sharon.

"That's right, Honey. Now let's get naked and go for a swim."

Only the rustle of feet and fabric was heard for a while.

Then, "You ladies look so sexy in the moonlight."

"You don't look so bad yourself, Sweetie," said Sharon.

Jack held his breath, waiting for Diane's response. When he thought she'd remain silent, she didn't. "I feel so alive, naked in the moonlight. Free under the stars," she laughed, and added, "with a nice breeze to keep the mosquitoes away. I love living here."

Unsure of how he should feel, Jack waited until the sound of splashing indicated they'd moved away. He eased to the tent flap and peeked out. The moonlight glistened on the water and on the three bodies adrift. They splashed and laughed, knocking each other off the innertubes and raft until they tired. The night still warm, no one grabbed a towel to dry off as they approached the picnic table to rest. He couldn't help appraising each body as they approached. All fit and glowing with beads of moonlight. Jealousy spiked at Lou's familiarity with naked Diane.

Resting was not on Sharon's mind. She sat on the tabletop with her feet on the seat, legs wide apart. She spread her pussy lips with one hand, and beckoned Lou with the other, "Sit and have a taste, Sweetheart. I've been horny all day. I need some satisfaction."

"Mmm, don't mind if I do. You look delicious," he said, leaning down between her thighs.

Sharon moaned when Lou's lips contacted hers.

Jack's line of sight was limited, but the moaning proved erotic enough to make his heart race. He'd never thought of himself as a voyeur or an exhibitionist until he met Diane. Now he felt uncertain of what was right and wrong, good or bad. Lines of appropriate human intimacy blurred around these people.

"Diane, sit here."

Diane sat next to her friend, and Sharon pulled her in for a kiss. Diane responded by placing her hand on Sharon's breast. Sharon's hand moved to Diane's.

Lou's head reappeared, as he sat up and ogled the women. "You two look beautiful together. I don't know what Jack's problem is. Maybe he can't handle the heat. But I can."

Jack could tell by the movement of Lou's arms that he touched both women between their legs. This was a carnal ballet of three practiced lovers and, as much as it pained him to watch Diane pleasured by others, he couldn't turn away. He should be happy that she had friends with benefits to satisfy the itch he couldn't spontaneously scratch.

Sharon slid to the edge of the table, "God, I need to you inside me," and reached down.

Lou laughed as he stood. Sharon gripped his erection, sliding her had up and down, pumping encouragement to his cock. He leaned forward, placing both hands on the table for balance. Jack couldn't see anything clearly, but when Lou pushed his hips forward and Sharon threw her head back and groaned, he knew the connection was complete. Diane sat by as a silent observer. He could tell she watched the action up close and personal. Sharon reached out and pulled Diane's face to her chest. Diane responded to her friend's desire with lips and hands.

It wasn't long before Sharon succumbed to the attention. Falling back, she arched and shuddered. Leaving no doubt, she announced, "Oh god... I'm coming. Don't stop!"

Lou pressed on, sweat replaced pond water on his glistening skin. Diane's hand slipped down between her friend's legs.

Sharon writhed and whimpered with the flood of sensations. When she calmed, Lou pulled out, and turned to Diane. "Your turn," he said, grabbing her knee.

"No thanks, Lou."

"No? Why not?" he said, trying to encourage her by pinching a nipple. "We haven't had a threesome in months. I miss having my two ladies together."

"I have my own man now. I'm a one cock woman until further notice. Besides, I'm still sore down there."

"Well... I hope Jack appreciates your faithfulness. I know I don't." But he laughed amiably in resignation. "By the way... how big is he?"

"Well, let's just say he left no place untouched."

Sharon recovered enough to move down to the bench seat. Grabbing Lou's erection, she said, "I guess we're back to our traditional husband and wife roles until further notice," and proceeded to suck him.

Watching them, Diane said, "I don't think me here with you would be called traditional."

Jack didn't know what to think. He was pleasantly surprised at Diane's refusal. But his physical inadequacy did not portend a bright future with a woman with so much sexual experience and desire. He still couldn't move away from the tent flap. His voyeurism wouldn't be satisfied until Lou was.

Sharon stopped sucking, and said, "Sit on the table."

Lou obeyed. Sharon sat on the bench and resumed oral stimulation at a more comfortable angle. Her left hand played with his balls as her mouth and right hand worked up and down his shaft.

Diane continued to watch silently. Her hand disappeared between her own legs.

Soon Lou signaled his release. Sharon clamped down, pumped, and swallowed. When he finished, she licked her lips and patted her cheek with his softening cock. "Feel good?"

"Felt amazing!" Lou sat up and pulled his wife in for a long kiss.

"Looked amazing," added Diane, as she stood. "Now I'm all hot and bothered. Time for another dip to cool off. Let's show Lou the rope swing." After retrieving the rope, she explained the rules for its use, just as Jack had explained them to her. Then she went first, performing a backflip into the dark water. Then it was Sharon's turn, and finally Lou's. Jack enjoyed watching the naked bodies in motion, as they repeated a second round. But on the third round, the slippery rock and a flagrant disregard of the safety rules, Lou fell before he reached the safety net of water. His feet flew up and there was a loud smack as skin impacted granite.

"Lou!" Sharon swam to shore and ran to her husband's side. "Lou can you hear me?"

He groaned in response. A good sign he wasn't dead. He tried to sit up but fell flat. "My back!"

Diane knelt beside them, and said, "Don't try to move. Rest for a minute."

"Damn it! My back was just feeling better."

Sharon took his hand. "I know, Honey. That was a nasty fall. How does your head feel?"

"I'll be all right. Nothing another prescription of muscle relaxers can't fix. Get my clothes."

Diane stood. "I'll get them," and ran to gather all their clothes.

"Need some help?"

Diane gasped, when Jack appeared out of the tent with a flashlight. "You scared me! What are you doing here?"

"It was too hot to sleep in the house. I came out here to be comfortable and slept like a baby until you guys showed up."

She looked conflicted, before saying, "Well... it's a good thing you're here. We need help. Lou's hurt."

He grabbed some of the clothes, and said, "Oh? What happened?"

Her glance was full of suspicion, but she went along with him acting clueless, "We were using the rope swing. Lou slipped and hurt his back. He hit his head pretty hard and may have a concussion." As an afterthought, she said, "I called to ask if it was okay to swim, but you didn't answer."

"I turned off my phone," he said, then added, "Besides, you know I would never deny you."

With squinted eyes, she asked, "Were you listening?"

"And watching. I guess I'm a pervert, now."

She laughed, and said, "Join the club. It's a small, exclusive membership."

"It's the club's initiation that concerns me."

The couple on the ground looked in their direction as they approached. Sharon said, "Where did you come from?" Completely unconcerned about her nudity.

"He was asleep in the tent," Diane answered for him, as she handed over their clothes, and began dressing herself.

Sharon slipped Lou's briefs up his legs. "We need to get him home. I don't think he can walk."

"I can walk," said Lou, sounding groggy. "Just help me up."

Jack had a better idea. "You guys wait here. I'll get the wagon and give you a ride back to Diane's." As a joke, he added, "But only if you promise not to sue me. One lawsuit a day is enough."

Sharon slipped on her tee shirt. "Oh, that would be wonderful." She laughed, and said, "Okay, no lawsuit. We were trespassing, anyway. Thank you, Jack."

"I'll come with you," said Diane, following him down the path.

As she walked beside him, he looked her up and down, and said, "You didn't have to get dressed on my account. You look beautiful in the moonlight."

She gripped his arm and pressed against it. "Are you sure you're not mad? How much did you see?"

"Enough to know what was happening." After a moment of silence, he added, "I'm sorry I made you sore."

She squeezed, and said, "I'm not. I'm glad." They walked quietly for a while. "This has been a horrible day for you. I'm sorry for adding more stress to your life."

He opened the barn door and turned on the overhead lights. "Parts of today were horrible. I miss Rascal. Seeing Audrey sucked." Their eyes locked, and he said, "But I have you in my life now, which is not horrible."

"Ha ha. 'Not horrible'. I'll take it."

Grinning, Jack started the four-wheeler and backed up to the small flat cart.

Without discussion, Diane lifted the tongue and dropped in the pin. Then mounted the seat and wrapped her arms around him. "Ready!"

Lou was sitting up when they arrived back at the accident scene. "I'm feeling better."

Jack said, "Maybe you should go to the hospital and get checked out."

"That's what I keep telling him," said Sharon. "But he's stubborn."

"Like a mule," added Lou. "I'll be fine. Just take me to bed, Ladies. I mean, get me to bed." As the three of them helped him onto the wagon, he said, "Jack, feel free to join us. Sharon has her hopes up."

His wife laughed, "Yeah, he's not that hurt."

Surprised at Lou's comment, Jack didn't know what to say at first. "Thanks, but I'm a one-woman man."

No one said anything until ten minutes later when they pulled into Diane's driveway.

"I'll need help getting him upstairs," said Sharon, watching her husband wince to a stand.

It was a slow climb up the stairs with Lou's arm around Jack's shoulders. The air-conditioned bedroom felt refreshingly cool. Sharon pulled back the bed covers, and Lou sat gingerly on the mattress.

"Let me get you some Aleve. That will help a little," said Diane, disappearing into the bathroom.

Lou groaned in pain, as Sharon helped him lay flat. She covered him with the sheet. His eyes remained closed. Turning to face Jack, she said, "Thank you. I'm sorry we've caused so much trouble. This isn't how we planned our first couples meeting."

Confused, Jack said, "No problem. Plans are like promises - made to be broken."

Sharon looked at her husband, eyes still closed. She moved close to Jack, and whispered, "I enjoyed our nap. Looking forward to the next time." Quickly, she grabbed his hand and placed his palm on her breast.

Shocked, Jack snatched his hand away.

"What did I miss?" Diane stood in the bathroom doorway. A pill bottle in one hand, a glass of water in the other, and a grin on her lips.

Sharon took the pills and water from Diane, and said, "I was just telling Jack how much I look forward to getting to know him better."

"Yeah, that's what it looked like."

"Honey, take your medicine." Lou lifted his head. Sharon put two pills in his mouth and held the glass to his lips.

"I'm going back to the tent. If you need anything, I'll have my phone on," said Jack.

"Why? It's so much more comfortable here." Sharon put the glass on the nightstand and then removed her shirt. She twirled it, saying, "There's plenty of room."

Diane took Jack's arm and headed for the door. "I'm going with him. Take care of your husband."

"He's going to be asleep and I'll be bored and lonely!"

Pulling the door closed behind her, Diane said, "That's life, sometimes it sucks." As they walked down the stairs, she said, "I'm sorry if Sharon's aggressiveness offended you. She's not happy with me moving away. When my husband was alive, we had wonderful times together. Now, I think she feels a little left out and jealous of my physical relationship with you. I'm afraid Lou isn't very responsive to her needs."

They mounted the four-wheeler. Before starting the engine, Jack said, "I don't know. Lou seemed willing to fulfill her needs at the picnic table and aware of his wife's 'need' to be with me."

"But then he wanted to finish with me. I think Sharon got possessive."

The sound of the engine prevented any further discussion. When they arrived at the pond, Jack fired up the generator. The Christmas lights came to life. Blossoms of color drove away the dark.

"Wow, Jack! When did you do all this?"

"I did it for Jason and Emily and you for our campout. But then everything went south."

She hugged him tight. "Aw, you're so sweet. Can you leave them up for a while? I know they were looking forward to sleeping in a tent."

"Sure, no problem," he said, then leaned down and kissed her. She felt wonderful in his arms. Desire for her body made his heart pound. The way she pressed against him and moaned confirmed she felt the same. He pulled up her shirt and she raised her arms in agreement. They continued kissing, while Jack's hands delved into her shorts and fondled her bottom. She pressed against him, running her palms under his shirt and up his back. They separated long enough for him to throw off his shirt. Her warm skin slipped against his as they continued kissing.

Jack's lips trailed down her neck. The saltiness just made him thirstier for more. His hands pulled down her shorts as his lips traveled south to a nipple; then down on his knees, kissing her stomach, Diane stepped out of the fabric.

She reached behind and grabbed his wrists to pull his hands away from her bottom. "My turn," she said.

He stood and took her hand. "Let's go into the tent. It'll be more comfortable. I'll leave the flap open so we can feel the breeze and I can see you."

Once inside, she knelt on the air mattress, grabbed his shorts by elastic band and pulled everything down. Her eyes widened at the sight. "Jack! You're getting hard!"

It was true. Diane turned him on. Then he realized, after all the erotic stimulation of the day, it may be more than just Diane. But now was not the time for analysis. Jack pushed her down and lay on top. They kissed some more, just savoring the intimacy. Not quite hard enough for penetration, he enjoyed just rubbing against her for a while.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12