The Good Neighbor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane reached between and gripped his tumescent cock. She stroked him, and said, "You're almost there, Lover. I bet if you took the Cialis I saw in your medicine cabinet you'd be ready to go."

Jack sat up, straddling her hips. "Maybe."

She continued to pump what he had to offer and fondle his testicles. He reached behind and slid his middle finger between her pussy lips. "You're wet."

"Mmm, been wet all night."

"Did you like watching Sharon and Lou... fuck?" The word sounded foreign on his lips. But saying the truth out loud felt freeing.

"Yesss," she hissed, as his fingers penetrated, while his thumb twirled her clitoris. "I do enjoy watching people I love make love." She pumped him faster. "Did watching turn you on?"

Looking into her questioning eyes, feeling the pleasure she gave, he had to admit the truth. "It did. But I felt jealous, too."

"Oh god!" Her hips arched suddenly, lifting him in spasms he felt around his fingers. Jack continued to thrust and tease her clitoris. She grabbed his hips and held on tight through several peaks and valleys, until she pulled him down for a smoldering kiss. "No need to be jealous, Lover. I'm am here for you whenever you want. Just you."

She pushed his shoulder and threw her leg over his. He rolled onto his back. She straddled him, placing his cock between her labia. "Your turn, Baby," she said, and began rubbing up and down the underside of his cock. "Come for me."

Although he wasn't hard enough for penetration, her affection was enough to make the pleasure real. Her hips moved faster and faster as the stimulation affected her as well. Watching her, feeling her, loving her, put him over the edge. "I'm coming!"

She groaned, and said, "Me too!"

The lay in a sweaty heap, kissing while their hearts slowed. Then, without a word, Jack stood, held out his hand, and pulled her to her feet. They walked lazily down to the shore and waded into the cool water.

12