The Good Neighbor Ch. 11

Story Info
Truth show and tell.
4.9k words
4.32
4.6k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Jack went back to work, calibrating his blueberry scale. But his mind kept wandering to what might be happening in Diane's bedroom. He felt a pang of jealousy, but also, being honest with himself, aroused. Two emotions that do not peacefully coexist. That's what his stomach told him, anyway. He fell in love with Diane before discovering her sexual promiscuity. He still loved her. But should he? Could he? Diane said she loved him. He believed her. But her body was not exclusively his. He felt third in line. An inadequate third at that.

The blueberry scale now ready for business, Jack washed his hands in the shop sink wondering what to do next. His phone rang. Diane's name and number displayed on the screen, which surprised him. He thought she would be busy fucking her friend with the screwdriver.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jack, it's Lou. I'm calling on Diane's phone so you would answer."

Suddenly worried, Jack asked, "Where's Diane? Is she okay?"

"She's fine. She's... here with us. I didn't mean to scare you. But Diane asked me to call you for permission."

Confused, Jack said, "Permission? I don't understand."

"Here's the thing. Sharon and I have been... involved with Diane for years, so we have taken our consensual... uh, physical interactions for granted. But now she is in love with you and doesn't want to jeopardize your relationship. If you want her to be monogamous, I need to hear it from you. We want Diane to be happy, but Sharon and I really don't want to lose what we have together... if you know what I mean."

Jack sat down on the wagon, conflicted.

"Well, Lou. Here's the thing. I feel like I'm butting into your lives. I don't want to be a wet blanket, but the whole swinger lifestyle is not for me. Diane can do whatever she wants."

"Whoa, Jack. We are not swingers. We consider ourselves friends with benefits. If anything, she's like our second wife. That's all. We do not do this with anyone else. Except... we'd like to include you... if you're interested."

"I'm not gay," said Jack, and then realized how that could be interpreted as interest. Was it?

"No! I am not into men, either. It's always been about the wives for Larry and I. We were best friends as couples for many years before anything sexual happened. Now Sharon, she is definitely bi. But only with Diane. And Diane only... uh, reciprocates with Sharon. It's a small, intimate, circle."

"Didn't it bother you when your wife said my name during sex?" asked Jack, not believing Lou couldn't be jealous.

"No. If it excites her, it excites me. I know Sharon loves me. She has her fantasies and I have mine. We've talked about it, and I know she misses the variety of being with another man since Larry died. And frankly, I have always been a bit of a voyeur. I love watching Sharon enjoying herself. She'd never do anything without my permission." Lou let out a heavy sigh before continuing, "And that's the reason I'm calling you. Diane told us that she would not be... uh, with us like before without you being in the room."

Surprised, Jack said, "Why?"

"I'll let her explain." Lou's voice separated from the phone. "Diane, Jack has questions."

"Hello?"

"Hi. Why are you doing this?" said Jack, perturbed.

"Because I'm making a stand. I am with you now, and I don't want to lose you. I know you feel inadequate since the surgery. But you are not. You are my number one priority."

His heart lifted at her words of commitment. But the word 'priority' didn't have the same punch as 'lover'. Remorse set in. "Don't let me stop you from... enjoying your friends like before. I obviously can't meet all your needs."

"That's the point, Jack. I don't have "needs". I have "wants". I have friends that are lovers. We enjoy each other's bodies. But I will be faithful to you if that is what will make you feel secure. Because I want you know how much I love you."

Angrily, he said, "So now I'm impotent AND insecure? Thanks a lot."

But she was right. He did feel insecure and betrayed. When his wife left him for his best friend that is exactly how he felt. Jack took a deep breath, and said, "I am insecure. But I'm not going to let that stand in the way of our relationship or your relationship with your friends. My feelings are my problem."

Brightly, Diane said, "Great! Come over. Be here with us."

"What? Now?"

"Why not now? We'll have a little fun with Sharon, and then we'll have lunch. Barbecue hamburgers."

"Really? She hasn't had enough, already?"

"Nope, it's your fault for being so sexy."

"Pfft, that can't be it." Lamely he added, "Can't grill. It's raining."

"So? We can grill inside the garage with the door open."

Begrudgingly, he said, "Okay, on my way," and hung up.

After retrieving dry clothes and throwing on a rain poncho, Jack slow walked down the driveway and across the street, while his heartrate double with uncertainty.

'Is this really happening? Am I really doing this for Diane? Or am I satisfying some perverted itch?'

Not knowing what to expect, Jack entered the empty kitchen through the back door. "Hello?"

Diane's distant voice answered, "Upstairs!"

He left the dripping poncho on a hook by the door and walked up the 'gallows' steps. The life he knew was about to be over. Diane's bedroom door was open, soft voices inside. He turned in. Diane, Lou, and Sharon were in a huddle standing next to the bed. Their conversation stopped as they turned to look at him. They all wore matching green robes tied at the waist. The fabric shiny, like silk or satin. The women's breasts shifted loosely underneath with hard nipples prominently on display.

Diane smiled warmly, and said, "Hi, Honey."

Sharon walked over and hugged him tight, whispering, "I'm so turned on right now. Thank you!"

"Uh... you're welcome?"

Jack looked at Lou, who smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

Sharon stepped back. The loss of her body heat in the air-conditioned room sent a shiver through him.

"Have a seat," said Diane, pulling the dressing table chair over next to the foot of the bed. "Would you like a Mimosa?"

He remained standing, and instantly answered, "Yes please," hoping a little alcohol would quell the nerves.

Lou, still feeling the effects of his back injury, limped gingerly to the dresser and fixed the drink, saying," I couldn't help overhearing Diane say you had surgery. I hope it wasn't anything serious."

Jack accepted the drink, and after a swig he answered the question. "Cancer. But I'm cured."

It was the short answer designed to prevent any detailed curiosity.

Lou looked at him for a moment like he waited for more, then said, "That's great. I'm glad to hear it." Turning to the women he rubbed his hands together, and said, "Well, should we get started?"

"Yes!" said Sharon.

Diane, looked at Jack, and answered with a questioning, "Yes?"

They all looked at Jack. He raised his glass in salute, and said with feigned enthusiasm, "Let the show begin! Break a leg." Then took a large gulp of the intoxicating beverage. On an empty stomach a tingle was already starting to build in his brain.

The two women and Lou moved beside the bed, while Jack slipped to the dresser and replenished is Mimostly-liquor aperitif.

Lou wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her passionately. Her hands slipped inside his robe and fondled him. Diane smiled at the scene and then looked questioningly at Jack, who winked at her over the rim of his glass. Groans of pleasure heightened the erotic aura around the couple. Lou broke the embrace and spun Sharon around to face Jack. Reaching from behind, he untied the bow holding the robe closed, exposing a naked Sharon.

"Isn't she lovely, Jack?" Lou asked as he slipped the robe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

The question startled Jack. He was there as a voyeur at Diane's request. Audience participation wasn't anticipated. What should he say? "Yes, she is," he answered truthfully.

Sharon, who had been staring down at her feet, looked up at Jack and smiled. An unexpected thrill coursed through him. So, he took another swig to hide any change of expression.

Then Lou left Sharon and approached Diane. "I'm so glad Jack has decided to let you continue our love life," and proceeded to kiss her with equal passion. There was no resistance from her, but neither did she touch him in any intimate way. From Jack's view it was one sided. His face grew hot from a rush of jealousy just the same. But he was the newbie, and took a wait-and-see approach, ready to step in if Diane protested. Did she want him to protest?

Lou gripped Diane by the shoulders and turned her to face Jack. His hands reached around, untied her belt, pulled it off her shoulders, and let it fall without a word. Jack and Diane stared into one another eyes. Lou cupped her breasts from behind and rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Her knees weakened. Her eyes closed.

"Don't you love how sensitive they are, Jack? We've made her orgasm with just nipple play."

As if on cue, Sharon moved in front of Diane. Lou lifted her breasts, and Sharon suckled on the offered morsels for long seconds. Diane moaned.

Jack stared, frozen. The glass halfway to his mouth. His mind running wild. What was happening? Was it a test? His heartrate increased. There was no denying the eroticism. Even with the heartache of impotence there was stirring in his groin.

Sharon stopped and turned to Jack. She licked her lips and made the, "Mmm," sound.

"Let's assume the positions," said Lou, as if there was a script for this sex act. And maybe there was. Maybe this performance had been repeated countless times at countless venues over decades. Lou sat on the bed, back against the headboard. Sharon moved between his splayed legs and lean back against his chest. His hands came around to tease her breasts.

Diane approached Jack, took him by the hand, and led him to the bedside chair. "You don't have to keep you clothes on," she whispered in his ear, and then pulled his mouth to hers in a full-bodied kiss. His one free arm wrapped around her waist to pull her tight, while trying not to spill his emotional support drink. There was no denying his love for her, and only her.

Separating, Jack smiled weakly, and said, "Thanks, but not today." He regretted his choice of words as soon as he said them. Did that imply he would another day? Another time? Maybe. His mind muddled by Mimosa; anything was possible.

"Ooo, that sounds promising," said Diane, patting his butt before climbing onto the bed and kneeling between Sharon's legs. She slid her palms up her friend's thighs from knees to pelvis and back. "Are you excited?"

Sharon's gaze moved to Jack. Her eyes roamed from his face down to his lap where he gripped his drink with two hands like he held an erection. "I am. I love trying new... things." She licked her lips.

Lou pinched her nipples. "I love it when you're this horny," then kissed the top of her head.

Jack's heart jumped in his chest. He raised the glass to his lips and looked at Diane, who was now focused on her naked friend.

"Jack, I left the screwdriver in the bathroom. Would please get it for me, and the KY in the medicine cabinet."

Glad to have a reason to do something else, Jack left without a word. On returning, he stopped at the door, surprised by the sight of Sharon's heels on Diane's back. Diane's blonde hair was now held in a ponytail by a purple scrunchy which gave him a clear view. Sharon moaned as her friend's tongue slipped up and down between her labia.

Lou saw movement and looked at Jack, and explained, "Diane's doing a little prep work." Helping, he traced his fingers over his wife's torso.

"I see," said Jack, returning to his seat. He placed the acquisitions on the bed and, to hide his agitation, nursed on his drink. On video, he had seen Lou orgasm inside his wife earlier. Was Diane tasting a mixture? The air was redolent with Sharon's preparedness, or was the scent a mixture of both women. Was Diane aroused? How could she not be?

Sharon's hips bucked when Diane's tongue flicked a particularly sensitive spot.

"I think she's ready. Are you ready, Lover?"

Sharon's eyes peeked open and glanced at Jack, before closing again. She nodded, "Mm hmm."

Diane sat back on her heels and picked up the screwdriver by the shaft. She held it out to Jack and said, "Would you squeeze some KY on the end, Honey?"

Instead of looking her in the eye, he stared, transfixed, at the shiny residue on Diane's chin.

She smiled and tapped his knee with the handle. "Earth to Jack."

He fumbled with the KY tube before popping it open and squeezing a dollop onto the rounded end.

"Thank you. Now spread it around."

There was a lump in Jack's throat he couldn't swallow. He glanced at Sharon and Lou. They both watched grinning as he smeared the lubricant around the handle with just an index finger. When he thought the job done, he sat back with his greased finger in the air.

"Don't waste it," said Diane. She leaned over, grabbed his wrist with her free hand and pulled it toward her friend's body. The suggestion was clear when Sharon spread her legs wide and bit her lip with expectation.

Lou nodded, and said, "Waste not. Want not."

"Please? I want... it." encouraged Sharon.

Finally, able to swallow, Jack placed his drink on the floor and sat on the bedside. Diane moved over and straddled Sharon's thigh. She slid back to the knee, leaving a wet streak.

Jack looked from Sharon's moist leg to Diane's cream coated face. He gave her a weak grin that gave the impression he would do it reluctantly. In his mind, there was no turning back. To not touch Sharon would make him a prude, a spoilsport. It wasn't like he'd never fingered a woman before. Just not another man's woman.

He looked at Sharon and Lou as he lowered his finger between her legs. She pulled her left leg back and placed it across Jack's lap, widening the gap and pinning him down.

Lou laughed, "You have him trapped, Honey. There's no escaping now."

Diane leaned in for a closer look. She whispered, "Go right for her clit. She'll probably come."

Her breath smelled like pussy.

Trying to be as clinical as possible, he just wedged his index finger between her labia and seesawed up and down, rubbing the excess KY onto her already slippery pinkness.

Sharon started to buck her hips against his motion, while her husband pinched and pulled her nipples.

"Oh, that feels so good. Don't stop!"

Lou agreed. "Make her cum, Jack."

"Give her two fingers, and press down on her clit with your thumb," Diane whispered in his ear while rubbing Sharon's inner thigh.

It finally dawned on him that he'd been set up. Purposely led down the primrose path to polyamory. Now, it was put up or shut up time. In for a penny, in for a pound. So, he did as Diane instructed. Index and middle finger slid easily inside the wife of another man until his thumb rested on her clitoris. Jack pinched his fingers together and windshield wiped with his thumb. Then, after a little teasing, he pounded, in and out. The juicy sounds of her pussy were soon muffled by Sharon's cries, "Yessss! Oh god!" Her hips arched in a final convulsion. Pressing his thumb down hard, he flicked, until her bottom finally returned to the mattress. Husband and wife kissed passionately as Jack removed his fingers.

Diane leaned her bare chest against Jack's shoulder, and said, "That was beautiful, Lover." When he turned to face her, she grabbed his chin and kissed him, her tongue working between his lips. After the initial surprise passed, Jack returned her ardor in kind, the taste of another woman on Diane's lips dissipated swiftly. Jack's restrained arousal exploded. Possessively, one arm wrapped around Diane, while his damp palm slid between her legs and cupped her pussy. He would show her as best he could how much he wanted only her. She moaned into his kiss and spread her knees, encouraging. Lust burned hot in his chest. His finger penetrated Diane easily. His thrusts turned punishing, kisses fierce. Diane, on her knees, began to rise and fall on his penetrations.

Suddenly there were arms around his chest and a tongue teasing his ear. He broke away and turned to see Sharon's grinning face. "Thank you," she said, running a hand down his stomach coming to rest on his groin.

At a loss, Jack answered with the universal, "You're welcome," and pulled his hand out from under Diane, who groaned with disappointment. Sharon fondled his penis through the fabric. The pleasure was real, but Jack recoiled at her attempt and left to stand next to the bed.

As an excuse, he said, "We've gotten off track." Not wanting to hurt feelings, he added, "I just came to get my screwdriver back," and waggled his eyebrows at the allusion.

"A man who doesn't like to lend tools. I can relate," said Lou, and laughed.

Jack wondered why Lou didn't feel the same way about lending his wife.

Sharon pouted for a second, then turned onto her knees and moved back between her husband's legs. "Okay, let's do this. I want it doggy style, please." Her ass went up as her mouth went down to engulf Lou's tumescent cock.

With the lubricated tool still in her hand, Diane knelt behind her and rubbed the hard knob between her legs. Sharon pushed back, trying to get penetration. Diane lined it up and held it still as Sharon impaled herself. The handle disappeared completely, showing how ready her pussy was for fucking. That's what was happening, thought Jack. They were all just fucking around. He was genuinely among friends with benefits.

Sharon stopped sucking her husband's cock and rested her forehead on his stomach. "Oh god, that feels incredible."

"How about this?" said Diane, and gently pushed the handle in until it bumped a dead end.

Sharon's body jerked as if electrocuted and then settled. "Uh huh, yes... please do it again."

Diane gently tapped Sharon's cervix adding a slight twisting motion. Already beyond aroused, she shuddered with every blow.

Lou's hands were underneath his wife's chest, squeezing and teasing. "Damn, Honey, you look so hot like this. Doesn't she Jack?"

The mention of his name startled him. "Uh... yeah," was all he could think under the circumstances.

"Give her ass a good slap," said Lou.

"What?"

"Spank her. She's been naughty. Haven't you, Honey?"

Sharon groaned, and whispered, "I am so naughty."

"Spank that ass. Make it red."

Jack looked at Diane for guidance. "Right here," she directed, and hit Sharon's right cheek with a resounding smack. Sharon yelped. Her body jerked and spasmed. Diane held the screwdriver steady and used her free hand to massage Sharon's clitoris. She winked at Jack, and said, "Ask her what she's done to deserve a spanking."

After a deep breath and slow exhale, Jack asked, "Sharon, what have you done?"

"Nothing."

"You liar!" Diane spanked her once, and then pumped the tool, giving her friend pain then pleasure.

Sharon pressed her face against Lou's thigh, gripped his cock, and slowly stroked it. Was she seeking forgiveness or gratification? Diane sped up her thrusts and clit flicks. When Sharon's hips began to tremble, she stopped.

"Nooo," Sharon complained. Don't stop I'm so close."

He asked again, "What have you done?" and this time Jack spanked her hard, leaving his red handprint on her pale skin.

"Again," said Lou. "She needs it."

Need it or want it, wondered Jack, and then repeated the slap on her other cheek. "What have you done, Sharon?"

"Tell the truth," Lou commanded.

"Okay... I'll tell you. But please let me finish."

Diane massaged her friend's red ass, and said, "Lou and I know, but there should be no secrets between any of us."

"Okay, okay!" Sharon collected her thoughts for a few seconds, and said, "Ever since I saw the picture of Jack's erection on your phone, I've been jealous of you, Diane. Because you have two men again, and I don't. I miss the attention, the excitement, the variety. I haven't done anything. It's what I want to do... with Jack."

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12