The Good Neighbor Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This didn't come as a surprise to Jack, but hearing it said out loud in front of Lou and Diane made his pulse race. Never in his life had he felt so desired and so inadequate. Because Sharon hadn't really seen his erection. She saw an artificially inflated cock with no self-sustaining power and no ejaculation payoff. He looked at Diane for guidance.

"No secrets between us," she repeated, and then returned to the business at hand, giving her friend the climax she begged for.

Sharon's body quivered with aftershocks for a time. Lou rolled her over onto her back, pulled her up against his chest, and hugged her. Her skin was pink and glistening. Her breathing ragged. He whispered in her ear, "I love you. You're beautiful."

"Here's your screwdriver," said Diane, extending the wet handle toward Jack.

He shook his head. "You said you'd wash it before returning it."

"You're right. I did," she said, and left the bed to stand in front of Jack. "I should at least wipe it off first."

Diane pulled the bottom of his tee-shirt out, wrapped it around the handle, and slowly stroked it dry, while smirking up at him. It left a dark stain on the blue fabric when it was removed and placed on the bedside chair.

Throwing her arms around his neck, she asked, "Do you love me?"

"Yes," Jack said, wrapping her in his arms and squeezing her bare bottom. Sexually exasperated, it was the least he could do, or so he thought.

"Do you trust me?"

After a suspicious pause, Jack answered, "Yes."

"Then kiss me like you mean it."

Without hesitation, their lips met in a passionate exchange. More than anything he wanted Diane to realize how much she meant to him. How wonderful she felt in his arms and how desired she was. When she slipped her hands under the back of his tee-shirt and began to slide it up, exposing his skin, he stopped and looked into her eyes.

"Trust me," she whispered, and continued pulling the tee-shirt up and over his head, dropping it on the floor. She kissed down his bare chest until she knelt at his feet. She tapped his left calf, and like an obedient child, he lifted his foot. The sock was removed. The same routine was repeated on the right foot. "You have pretty feet."

"My best feature," he said, and smiled down at her upturned face. Now that he was bare from head to waist and thigh to toe, anxiety set in. When Diane reached up and unbuttoned his shorts, he grabbed her wrists.

"Please, Jack. I want you naked so bad right now. You must be frustrated. Let me relieve all your tension... Join us."

His back to the bed, Jack looked over his shoulder to see Sharon leaning against Lou. Both smiled expectantly at him. Heart thumping in his chest, he loosened his grip on the delicate wrists.

"Good man!" she encouraged. The waistband gradually lost support tension as the zipper lowered. Soon the shorts were piled at his ankles. Once again, Diane tapped his ankles, and he lifted his feet. The shorts joined the pile of his discarded modesty. At least Jack faced away from the bed-voyeurs so he could focus solely on Diane. She appeared shamelessly naked, kneeling before him.

Diane stared directly at his briefs. "Honey! You look excited!" she said, placing her palm over his semi-erection.

It was true. All the erotic events did have a physical effect on him. There was no denying what transpired had turned him on. "Because of you," he said.

Coyly, she asked, "Just me?"

He shrugged, ambiguously.

Her fingers snaked inside the elastic band and pulled down. They momentarily caught on his penis before landing on the floor.

This time, instead of tapping his ankles, Diane cupped his ass and sucked his entire cock into her mouth. "Mmmm."

Jack inhaled deeply, closed his eyes, and moaned at the sudden pleasure.

Abruptly, Diane stood, grabbed his shoulders, and spun him around to face their companions. Two pair of eyes stared directly at his groin. Jack's face warmed at the exposure. Sharon's smile grew as her eyes wandered up to meet his. "Nice bod, Jack."

"Isn't it?" agreed Diane. Her hands slipped around to his stomach and her fingers gently traced over the small red scares from the lifesaving and life altering surgery. "What Jack doesn't want you to know is he had prostate cancer and it had to come out. Now he can't get an erection."

Sharon's mouth dropped open, followed by a look of disappointment. "But... I saw that picture on your phone."

"The good news is, he has a penis pump," said Diane, while her fingers dropped to tease his glans. "That gives him a hardon for 30 minutes, and it's wonderful!"

Sharon's smile returned. Looking Jack in the eye, she asked, "Is it?"

"Yes, it is," said Diane. She turned him sideways, pushed him seated onto the bed, then knee walked into position to play some more. When she sucked, Jack closed his eyes and leaned back on his arms. She stopped, and added, "Even after cumming he stays hard."

"That sounds amazing."

There was movement on the bed. Jack slit open his eyes to watch Sharon join Diane on the floor. He didn't think it possible, but his heartrate increased when Sharon looked up at him while rubbing his thigh, and asked, "Can I have a turn?"

Jack felt like he should say no, but Diane slid over to make room, offered his glistening cock to her friend, and said, "Be my guest." While Diane held it up, Sharon's lips covered the tip. He felt her tongue swirl around, and it felt amazing. Her head started to bob up and down.

Laughing, Diane said, "That's enough," and pulled it out of her friend's mouth with a wet pop.

Sharon pouted, "I want to taste his cum."

"You can't," said Diane, before engulfing him with her mouth.

"Why not?"

Jack, feeling exposed beyond flesh and blood, remained silently on edge.

Diane stopped to answer, "There is no cum to taste. He has dry orgasms after the surgery." She lifted his testicles for show and tell. "These had to be permanently disconnected when the prostate was removed."

"That sucks," said Larry, watching and listening from the headboard.

Smiling at Jack, she answered, "Not really, because now I can suck and not have to swallow or spit." With that said, she sucked him in and hummed a happy tune.

The stimulation coming to a head, Jack laid back, overwhelmed by a jumble of emotions.

Sharon, still curious, asked, "If he doesn't ejaculate, how do you know if he's had an orgasm?"

Once again, Diane stopped her fellating to explain. "Everything else is the same. His cock pulsates, his balls contract like they are emptying. The perineum throbs like he's shooting cum. Just no... mess." Explanation complete, her mouth returned to the business at hand.

Even with all the distractions, Jack felt his imminent release. Fists closed on wads of bedding. He groaned. Diane knew what that meant and quickened her up and down oral motions. She grabbed Sharon's wrist and pulled her hand to Jack's testicles. He tensed with the first orgasmic wave, and then involuntarily pumped his hips slightly with the ensuing waves.

"Ooo, I can feel him cumming!" said Sharon, gently fondling his balls and perineum through the contractions.

Diane let him slip from her mouth and pumped him fast by hand. "That's it, Lover. Enjoy us as much as we've enjoyed you. It won't be long when you won't need the pump. You're almost hard now."

It was true. Jack could feel Diane's hand slide over his cock. It felt huge. Was it because of all the stimulation? All the naked and writhing bodies around him? He stopped thinking and just let the sensations tsunami over him. This was possibly the best orgasm of his life. When his hips relaxed, Diane stretched out on top of him and kissed him hungrily.

A year ago, Jack's wife and best friend broke his heart, his love life was over forever. But Diane revived him. His libido rehabilitated by a beautiful woman who loved him. The post-orgasmic dopamine overpowered his moral uncertainty. The sight of Sharon and Lou naked and kissing an arm's length away excited rather than repulsed. A page had been turned in his life and a new chapter begun.

12