All Comments on 'The Good Samaritan'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 15 years ago
What about the Caddy?

I was reader searchin' for a sex story about Caddies. You give me a romance about palamino service to an Asian filly. At least it was a great story, vibrant, erotic and even exotic, with all the grammer and spelling very correct so I forgive you for not telling me about getting her into the back seat of that Caddy at the drive-in and opening her cashmere cardigan sweater for a little pre-intermission warmup leading to an intermission main feature.

Maybe there's another story here when her daughter comes home to visit?

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read!!!

Some HOT!! sex. Thanks for sharing very entertaining.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Good !!!

Good story,nice plot,just one small gripe. I used to own a 59' Sedan De Ville and the odometer only goes up to 99999.99 and then goes back to 00000.00,but aside from that a good story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice one

He repairs her car and gets rewarded with pussy

athompsoathompsoabout 2 years ago

Not bad, but... "the rigid tit-tip"???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...