The Good Soldier Pt. 04

Story Info
Lt Kershaw develops her leadership skills.
7.1k words
4.35
8.4k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mish2mash
mish2mash
33 Followers

The Good Soldier - A Leadership Challenge

Lieutenant Kate Kershaw had made mistakes in her Army career. She sometimes told herself that the fact that she could recognize them as such, was evidence that she had at least some of the attributes required of an officer in the modern British Army.

As she made her way across the camp, walking towards a modern grey building, she realised she was heading back to the scene of one of her more severe errors in judgement.

The building housed the small group of guards that provided security to the inner camp. They were like most other people on camp, confined to an existence within the perimeter, and had been here longer than Kershaw herself. And, up until relatively recently, had a degree of freedom, and a certain amount of power.

She groaned inwardly, as she entered and recognized the face behind the counter.

"Good evening, ma'am," he said, mock sincerely, "and what can I do for you."

As she watched his leer, she felt a shudder of revulsion. "I've come for Corporal Jones's kit," she said, simply.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, with a sneer. "You're obviously on a vital mission, I'll get right to it."

She heard a door open and another of the Guard Force entered. She cursed inwardly, knowing that Leo would be even more of an asshole with an audience.

The Guard Force were not soldiers. At least, not anymore. She suspected most were ex-military; perhaps, even a few former officers. She knew they hadn't been special forces no matter what they hinted at—there was no way anyone with any-sort-of-real military qualifications, would find themselves in this setting while doing such a routinely shit job.

"Well, get a fucking move on then!" she said, her anger rising.

Leo put a mocked pained act on. "Oh no, ma'am, it hurts when you talk like that," he sneered again. "You didn't use mean words like that, when I had my cock in your arse."

A few weeks ago, Kate might have gotten upset and run out of the building, but a lot had happened, and while she still regretted what she'd done, or rather what she had drunkenly acquiesced to do; at this moment in time, she had a task to perform, no matter how menial.

Leo turned to the other guard. "You didn't have her arse, did you, Kev!" he smirked at her.

Kate turned to the other guard, and without thinking, said, "I don't remember you being there."

An angry look came across his face. "I dumped a load down your throat; do you remember that?"

Kate didn't flinch. She rather shrugged, "Nope." She turned back to Leo, and asked, "Do you remember what happened after the Brigadier found out that you and your mates took turns on me?"

She turned back to Kev, "The Brigadier mightn't even know that you fucked me, as well," she smiled, "assuming that you did actually manage to fuck me; I still can't place you. Do you want me to let him know?"

Kev advanced on her. "How about I have a go in your arse now," he said, menacingly.

Kate felt a feeling bubble up inside her. She didn't back down. She looked at her watch. "Lay a hand on me, then you may as well go the whole way, and make it worth it your while," she smiled, "because afterwards, the Brigadier will carry out his threat from last time."

She saw a flash of anger appear on Leo's face. Kev seemed to become suddenly uncomfortable.

"Because while he thinks I'm a stupid slut and a disgrace to my uniform, his opinion of you," she looked at Leo, "and your colleagues is even lower."

Still looking at Kev, she said, "I think I do remember you now. Were you the guy who couldn't get hard enough to fuck me, and kept trying to get me to put his limp cock in my mouth?"

Kev said nothing; he just looked at her dumbly.

She stepped back and threw up her arms. "So, what's it to be, gentlemen? Are you going to bend me over and fuck me like the useless slut I am; all the while knowing that you'll probably end up disappearing into a furnace afterward? Or, are you going to give me what I am fucking asking for?"

"Fucking whore," Kev said, turning and walking out.

Leo just looked at her his fists clenched. "You'll get yours one of these days, you fucking slut!"

"Yes. Yes, I'm sure I will, but it won't be from you." She smiled. "You had your chance."

Leo turned and walked to the back of the store, saying nothing.

Kate reflected on the incident in the guard room which had caused so much trouble, when she first arrived on camp. She had made the mistake of hanging around there because they had a degree of freedom that she was denied, as well as access to the alcohol, that she also lacked. She wasn't a complete idiot—even at the time, she knew that their friendliness was mostly in the hope that one or more of them could get into her knickers.

_____

Six weeks earlier, she had gotten a bit too drunk with Leo. He was tall and well-built, and she had wanted him. He fucked her in the armoury. Her first hint that she had misjudged him was when he ripped at her clothes and underwear, rather than letting her undress. She sighed at the memory, a certain type of guy was always going to prefer to expend more effort to rip open a woman's shirt, rather than to just undo it, or maybe, he just couldn't work a zipper.

Her second hint was when she orgasmed, and he called her a slut. Looking back on it, she knew; she should have walked out; they wouldn't have stopped her. When he told her to get on her hands and knees, she could have refused. He fucked her anally, only allowing enough preparation to make it more pleasurable for him.

Kate rarely orgasmed from anal sex, but on that cold concrete floor, she had. She was still reeling from her orgasm when she felt Leo empty himself, deep inside her. She hadn't heard the other Guard Force members come in. She looked up to see one pulling his erect cock from his trousers, while feeling another one taking Leo's place behind her.

The fact that she consented to everything that was happening, seemed to make them worse. They didn't need to try to intimidate her, or force her to drink more alcohol—she would have done it anyway. However, it seemed the casual cruelty and contempt were necessary for them to perform.

They fucked her continuously for the next two hours—anally, vaginally, and orally—until the alcohol started to affect them more and more. At one point, one of them produced a camera, and she laughed when she saw it was an actual camera, rather than a phone, which were forbidden on camp. It all came to a stop when the Duty Officer found them. They had lacked the self-control to keep someone at their posts.

The Duty Officer was Captain Damien Hosker, a middle-aged man, whom Kate suspected had been commissioned from the ranks. In her time on the camp, he had been friendly with her, but kept his distance. He had violently pulled the men off her. When one of them drunkenly objected, he knocked him unconscious with a single punch. The Brigadier arrived a few minutes behind him, already alerted that the Guard Force had deserted their posts.

Kate had been surprised at how quickly he was able to summon a squad of four men, obviously soldiers but dressed in nondescript civilian clothes, who dragged any of the Guard Force they could lay their hands on, outside and put them on their knees. When one of them protested, a pistol appeared, and he was knocked bleeding to the ground. The Brigadier looked like he wanted to murder them. He looked like he wanted to murder her.

Instead, he had the Guard Force disarmed. Even now, they weren't allowed weapons. He talked to them in a quiet voice, and made clear to them that while he couldn't allow them to leave the camp, if he couldn't trust them to perform their role, they would be useless to him. They were drunk, but the threat was obvious; though Kate didn't know if he had the capacity to carry it out.

The Duty Officer, Captain Hosker, had moved her into a back room and covered her with a blanket. He had even been sympathetic. However, he wouldn't allow her to get dressed. He had called Doctor Harris from the compound, who arrived. She protested that she was fine. He had given her an examination, and to her humiliation, he had insisted on Hosker remaining until a female chaperone could be found.

He had taken swaps from her vagina and rectum, as well as other dried semen he found across her body.

She had protested that she hadn't been raped, but he had insisted. He said there were signs of bruising. She could hear the Brigadier shouting violently, as he discovered the camera and the video of what had happened.

Then with her wrapped only in a blanket, the Brigadier had towered over her and proceeded to give vent to his anger.

Her uniform and underwear had been bagged, and in the weeks since, she wondered if Hoskins had taken the opportunity to establish a further hold over the Guard Force. Her torn uniform with their semen stains might be a useful tool for him.

_____

Seven weeks later, the memories were still fresh, and it annoyed her that Leo seemed to think he could pretend it hadn't happened.

Leo was begrudgingly dragging clear plastic bags from the back of the store.

"You know," she said, "I should tell the Brigadier that you tried it on with me again." She smiled. "And that I'm such a stupid fucking whore, I very nearly let you." She smiled. "I'll tell him I'm in love with you, and that I can't go on without you!"

Leo said nothing, but started to work more quickly.

"You went through her clothes," Kershaw said, looking at the bags.

"That's policy," Leo said, "everything is removed, checked, and bagged." He reached into one of the bags, and pulled out a pair of grey knickers. "The new Corporal doesn't have your taste in undies." He put them to his nose and sniffed them dramatically.

"You really are a dumb bastard," Kate said. "That Corporal is the Brigadier's new favourite, and he is taking a close personal interest in her welfare." She paused. "What do you think he's going to do, if I tell him you've been wanking over her knickers?"

He looked at her startled. God, she thought, he really was stupid, nothing more than a cock and balls attached to what was, undeniably, a fine body. He could have been shagging her regularly, even could have persuaded her to occasionally fuck his mates; it could have been their little secret—but he was such a stupid piece of shit, he could not help himself.

"You won't, or..." he hesitated, having realized that he had nothing to hold over her.

Kate looked at him. "Do your fucking job, Leo." She gathered the bags, and then looked at him again. "This camp is fast becoming a place where useless people have a tough time. Trust me, I know." With that, she turned and walked out of the guard room.

As she struggled to drag the Corporal's kit back to the accommodation, she heard a voice. "Ma'am... Ma'am—Lieutenant Kershaw."

She turned around and saw a portly Sergeant waddling towards her; at times, looking like he was close to breaking into a run.

She dropped the bag and caught her breath, as she waited for him to catch up with her. "What is it, Sergeant MacLean?" she asked.

He stopped in front of her, and after catching his breath, saluted her. Kershaw looked at him, wanting to make sure he wasn't doing it sarcastically; she straightened up, and returned the salute. "So, what is it, Sergeant?" she asked again. She recognized MacLean as working with Lieutenant Howes, he was a part of that small group of enlisted men that stayed out of sight on camp, performing various roles related to the compound.

"It's Lieutenant Howes," he said. He hesitated for a moment, before carrying on. "Mr. Goode got back today, and he went into the Lieutenant's office about an hour ago, and..." he hesitated again. "Well, he left after about twenty minutes, but Lieutenant Howes hasn't come out." Holt hesitated again, choosing his words carefully. "The Lieutenant always has her office door open, apart from when Mr. Goode visits."

Kate looked at him, wondering if sometimes it just wouldn't be easier for everyone to just stop pretending that they didn't see the obvious. "And she hasn't come out," she said, simply. She looked at Holt. "You didn't go in that office, did you, Sergeant? Tell me now, if you did." she asked, carefully.

"No, ma'am." He met her gaze, and said, "Corporal Hague told me once that if I was ever in a position to do you a favour, that I should." He paused for a moment, "I've told no one, put the other lads out of the building, and locked the outer door. The Lieutenant's door is ajar." He stopped again. "I think Mr. Goode intended for us to go in."

Kate looked at him. She wanted to find out exactly what Hague had told him, but resisted the temptation. She sighed, took the stores key from Holt, and indicated for him to take the bags. "Take these to the female accommodation, Sergeant; just leave them in the hall, don't go any further."

He looked like he was about to protest, but she cut him off. "Once you have dropped them off, I'll see you back in the stores building in twenty minutes. Do not come back before then."

He nodded, then saluted; Katie returned the salute. She thought he looked a mixture of apprehensive and excited. He took the bags and headed towards the female accommodation, while Katie turned and walked as quickly as decorum would allow, toward the stores building, where Lieutenant Howes worked.

When Lisa had refused to participate in providing sex to the prisoners in the compound, she'd been given a real job, managing one of the stores on camp. The fact that Lisa had a job to do on camp, while Kate was considered unemployable was something that Kate also reflected on, as she unlocked the building front door and made her way quickly to Lisa's office.

She wasn't surprised at what she found. As she walked into the office and closed the door behind, a figure bent over the table frantically started to try to move its head to see who it was.

"Relax, Lisa. It's me," Katie said, as she walked over to Lieutenant Howes.

"Thank Christ," Lisa said, "I thought it might be the..." She didn't finish the sentence, she just collapsed back onto the desk.

Lisa was bent over the desk, her grey-green uniform trousers around her ankles, and a pair of white knickers around her knees. A small object protruded from between her arse cheeks, which Kate recognised as a particularly uncomfortable butt plug, that she had hoped never to see again. She could see the handle of another dildo inserted in her vagina. Her uniform shirt was open and bundled up with her army-issue T-shirt and bra pulled up over her breasts. Kate moved around the desk; Lisa's hands were tied with a length of bungee fixed in place with a simple rod. She was surprised looking at it, because it should have been possible for her to free herself. She pulled the rod from the knotted bungee, and it instantly undid.

Lisa rose onto her feet and flexed her arms. "My fucking arms cramped up and I couldn't get free!" she exclaimed.

Kate was surprised that rather than try to pull the dildos out from her vagina and arse, she first unhooked her bra. She then saw the red marks on Lisa's large 34D breasts and realised the bra had been cutting into them. She massaged her breasts, flinching in pain.

She next reached down and pulled the dildo from between her legs. It was long and thick, and not something that most women would ever use on themselves. Then she sighed, before reaching behind her to try and pull the butt plug out.

Kate hesitated; she knew the butt plug wasn't going to come out that easily. "It's not going—" she started.

"I know," Lisa said, with a sigh. "He's put it in me before. He thought it was funny to watch me try and take it out. Can you...?" she didn't finish.

Kate didn't blame her for not wanting to have to verbally ask her friend to pull a butt plug from her rectum.

Kate nodded. "The Brigadier used one on me a couple of weeks ago, he didn't like it because..." She hesitated, "...well, it was hard for him to take out." She continued, "In fact, he said it was a gift from Goode."

_____

At the time of her previous encounter with that type of butt plug, Kate had been naked on her hands on the knees on the Brigadier's desk. He had been fucking her several times a week for the previous month. He had a routine where he would insert different-size dildos, from small to large, into her arsehole, until he eventually reached one that she struggled to take. He would then stop, lower her on the desk and she would then hear him undo his trousers, so he could fuck her anally.

He was always precise, careful not to hurt her, and she doubted he ever expected to be able to insert that dildo into her. It was nasty looking, made from a dark-blue silicone, about seven inches long and about an inch in diameter for most of its length; however, at two inches from the base it flared up to nearly five inches in diameter. When she saw it, she knew there was no way that would get through her arsehole without it tearing.

However, she had obediently knelt there, while reaching back to spread her arse cheeks so the Brigadier could insert it into her. She had felt the first five inches. She assumed the Brigadier would make a gentle attempt to push it in, then when it did not, he would remove it. However, instead, she felt the pressure of the flared ridge against her sphincter, then felt it give way and slide inside her—expanding again inside her rectum, after it passed her entrance. She felt it fill up her rectum in a way that immediately made her want to push it out of her body.

She heard the Brigadier make a muffled exclamation of surprise. She gasped, as he tried to withdraw it, and felt the pressure against her sphincter and rectum, as he gently pulled at it.

He stopped after a few gentle attempts. He stroked her head. "Will you be okay for a few moments, Lieutenant?" he asked gently.

It was not often that he spoke to her in such a comforting tone, and she immediately replied, "Yes, sir."

She heard him next on the phone. "Alex, how are you... Yes, yes... Well, that interesting little device you gave me. Lieutenant Kershaw has only gone and taken the whole thing. So, what do I do about getting it out of her?" As she knelt there, the sense of humiliation was powerful, she was a commissioned Army officer, and this was her situation. Yet, she was honest enough to admit to herself, that the humiliation, while powerful, was not entirely unpleasant.

"Ahh, I see. Well, that's a bit more involved than I'm used to. I don't think it's the Lieutenant's cup of tea, either; though, she is being such a good girl about it."

There was nothing for a few moments, then, "No...no. I should be fine, I'll let you know if I need help. Though, I would rather you warn me in future, old boy."

He hung up, and walked back to Kate. "Well, Lieutenant, you're being very patient." He stroked her head reassuringly. "Let's get this out of you." She felt him pour lube over her arsehole, and then felt his fingers push into her.

She gasped.

"Don't worry, Lieutenant, it won't go any further in. I just need to pinch the base and it should slide out." She gasped again, as his fingers caused the dildo to move inside her. "Spread your cheeks a little bit farther, if you please, Lieutenant," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," she replied, straining her hands to spread her arse. She gasped again, as she felt the much-reduced-in-diameter-yet-still-large dildo being pulled past her sphincter. Then, it was out.

The Brigadier walked around the table to face her. "Good woman, Lieutenant. What a great effort." She smiled up at him happily, almost able to believe the praise was for some military achievement.

"I don't think I can ask you to let me take you anally after that," he said, in a kind tone.

"It's okay, sir." She had replied instantly, desperately wanting a little bit more of his approval. "I should be fine."

mish2mash
mish2mash
33 Followers