The Good Soldier Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head. "No... No, roll onto your back and I'll use your vagina; there's a good girl."

The Brigadier rarely fucked her vaginally, ever since he discovered he could fuck her arse instead. And, he hardly ever fucked her in any position, other than from behind. She got on her back, felt the cold mahogany under her shoulders, spread her legs, and let them drop down from the table.

The Brigadier unzipped his trousers. She only saw his cock for a moment, before he pushed it inside her.

He laughed, remarking on her wet cunt, "No need to check; you're always ready, Lieutenant."

She said nothing; just lay on her back, trying to clench her muscles to make it as pleasurable as possible for him. He came within a couple of minutes, ejaculating deep inside her. He pulled out of her, and turned his back to her. She climbed off the table, placed one hand between her legs, and the other across her breasts; the Brigadier liked for her to behave modestly.

He turned around. "Thank you, Lieutenant. That will be all."

"Thank you, sir," she replied, then turned around, gathered her uniform from where it was folded, and left the room, getting dressed in the cold hall outside.

_____

Two weeks later, she was watching Lieutenant Howes fix her bra and T-shirt, then button up her shirt until it was coming to just below her waist.

Lisa bent over the table again, and without having to be asked, spread her arse cheeks. Kate looked down and saw the dildo and Lisa's puckered arsehole wrapped around its base, she took some lube and poured it over the dildo.

She realised that she had never had an opportunity to examine the butt plug firsthand when it was used on her, and obviously, hadn't been able to see how the Brigadier had removed it.

Still though, she lubed up the index fingers of both hands and slid them along the shaft of the plug and into Lisa's asshole. She heard Lisa breath in, but she didn't complain. "I'm sorry," Kate said, "I'll try to be as quick as I can."

"Take as long as you need," Lisa said. "Just try not to tear me."

"I will," Kate said. She felt her fingers touch the flared ridge, and she tried to move them up to grip, but in doing so, stretched Lisa's asshole more. "I know, I know," Kate said, trying to reassure her, "I think I'm nearly there."

She pressed down on the plug with both fingers, and felt it collapse slightly. It felt as if there was some sort of spring in it. Using her thumbs, she started to pull the base of the plug out. She saw Lisa's asshole start to stretch again, both her fingers were out and enough of the plug was out that she could grip it and compress it as far as it would go; enough for it to slide out easily.

Lisa gave a sigh of relief and stood up. She took the plug from Kate and looked at it momentarily, before flinging it across the room. "Bastard!" she said, angrily.

Kate noticed a pair of knickers on the floor past the desk. She walked over and picked them up. Lisa's were still around her ankles, so they weren't hers. Not that Lisa would ever have worn yellow and blue knickers embroidered with flowers.

Lisa took them from her. "They're Lucy's," she said. He likes to use them as a gag on me, I have to give them back to Lucy, so that she wears them next time he fucks her.

Kate said nothing, then something occurred to her. "Did he even fuck you?" she asked. She realised he hadn't, he'd been here simply to punish her. Lisa didn't reply and Kate continued, "This can't go on, you're not in a position to be on bad terms with him, Lisa."

"If he wants to fuck me, that's fine," Lisa said, "but Lucy is a private soldier."

Kate didn't reply, she knew Lisa and Lucy were having sex, she doubted either was a lesbian or even bisexual, it was just the type of mutual comfort sex that often happened in female accommodation.

"Make it right with him," Kate said. "How about you say you'll arrange for a threesome with me. He'll like that, and the Brigadier won't mind."

"No," Lisa said.

Kate sighed, "Fine, but you have to do something." She gestured to the door, "One of these days, he'll tie you to that desk and let your men see, maybe even let them fuck you. That's where this is going; you're lucky Sergeant MacLean found me."

"Why? Did he—"

"Because a few weeks back, Corporal Hague did me a favour, and in return, I gave him a hand job, and MacLean thinks he's going to get the same."

"NO!" Lisa said, emphatically. "We're still officers and—"

"Yes," Kate said, cutting her off, "or do you want me to leave him feeling cheated, because I am fucking guaranteeing that'll make your situation here worse. Just pretend you know nothing."

"I thought he was a good man," Lisa said, in a slightly sad tone. "He's always so conscientious, and he knows everything about how the camp works."

Kate reflected on that carefully. "He's a man that has been stuck in this camp for the last eight months. He could have walked in here and had a good gawk, he could have called Captain Hosker, and nice a guy as he is, that would not have been pleasant."

Lisa said nothing, she was still holding Lucy's knickers in her hands.

"Make nice with Goode, Lisa, for all our sakes." She looked at her. "Jones isn't going to be able to manage all those men by herself, she thinks she'll be able to fob them off with an occasional blowjob like they're some shitty boyfriend. You and I both know she won't. We are going to be in that compound taking it up the arse in the next few weeks, like it or not."

As Kate turned to go, Lisa asked, "What favour did Hague do you?"

Kate turned back, hesitating. "I'll tell you later," she said. To change the subject, she said, "Get a shower, I'll see you back in the accommodation. I finally found Jones's baggage and it's in the hall. I'll take MacLean in a back room, and have him lock up after." She did not give Lisa a chance to say anything, she simply walked out of the office.

She found MacLean in the front office.

He jumped to his feet. "Did you find her?"

She looked at him. "Sorry, Sergeant. Who the fuck are you talking to?" she said, in a firm voice.

He snapped upright instinctively, "Sorry, ma'am. I meant to ask—"

"Don't worry about that, Sergeant," she said. She looked around. "Show me the PPE Store, please."

He hesitated. "Captain Hoskins ordered that—"

"I can take that up with Captain Hosker later, Sergeant," she said, curtly. "For now, I'm ordering you to show me the PPE store."

He led her through a door, down a series of corridors. As they walked, she reflected on the fact that this camp had once been the duty station for several thousand servicemen, back when the British Army had been a force to be reckoned with—now, it was a decomposing ruin.

He typed a code into a keypad that looked out of place amongst the 1950s dilapidation, then guided her into a large storeroom, filled with various desks and cages, holding various forms of protective suits and respirators. She reflected on the fact that they weren't military issue, some of the suits seemed to be pressurised, and used external tanks.

"Do you maintain all of this, Sergeant?" she asked, thoughtfully.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, hesitating. "But, I need to tell you that Captain Hosker doesn't want—"

"Enough, Sergeant," she said, firmly.

He stayed quiet. She knew MacLean wasn't stupid—he was out of his element, and he wasn't confrontational, but he had still been in the Army a long time, and was not going to let her put him in a position that might cost him his career, or worse.

She looked around and saw a table against a wall. In a matter-of-fact voice, she said, "Clear that table off, Sergeant, and then remove your trousers and underwear."

He looked at her, astonished. He rocked back on his feet slightly, and his mouth opened, as if he was about to make a reply.

"Don't act dumb, Sergeant. I'm not rummaging in your combats to get your penis out, you're going to do that yourself; now, get on with it."

He turned and walked over to the table to clear it.

As he was doing it, Kate started to examine the cages more closely. The equipment was being used, she realised; she saw that some of the suits showed signs of wear from going through decontamination processes. This was not really a store, she thought, there was brand new equipment going in and used or damaged equipment coming out. She looked at the other cages, there was equipment here she recognised as similar to a military-issue kit, but far more sophisticated. It annoyed her that Lisa was in the same building as it was, and yet, had never shown any interest in what it was used for.

She turned back to the Sergeant; he was naked from the waist down. His combat-issue shirt might have covered his cock, if it had not been for his belly holding it up. As it was, he had his hand cupped over his manhood.

"What did Corporal Hague tell you about me, Sergeant?"

He hesitated, but then she saw a sliver of a backbone appeared. "He said you..." he hesitated, and then in a careful voice, "he said you masturbated him with your hand."

Kate hardened her look, and before she could say anything, he added, "Ma'am." He did not say it in a petulant or sneering tone, rather like a soldier would to correct himself in front of a superior. He anticipated her next question. "He didn't say why, ma'am—just that he had done you a favour."

"Who else did he tell, Sergeant?"

"Nobody, ma'am," he replied. He realised that wouldn't be enough for her, so added, "He didn't have anyone else to tell. There are fourteen soldiers in this camp, including you, ma'am, and none of us can leave our designated areas; we're not even able to socialise with each other. If Captain Hoskins found out about it..." he hesitated, "Steve, I mean Corporal Hague, knows he's not important enough to be protected; he'd end up like the others that got removed."

"The others?" Kate asked. She raised her hand to stop the Sergeant from replying, that was something that could be discussed later. However, she didn't want to push him too far.

She unbuttoned her shirt and took it off, hanging it on one of the cages; she followed it with her T-shirt. She stood facing MacLean, wearing a purple bra, combat trousers, and boots.

He was wide eyed.

"Help me with my boots, Sergeant," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, walking over to her. He knelt, and unlaced her boots, pulling them off and placing them neatly to one side. She unbuttoned her trousers and let them fall to her ankles. As she stepped out of them, he gathered them up, and she gestured to where her shirt was hung up. He walked over and carefully folded them in half lengthways, wiped a pipe clean of dust and then hung them over it.

She was now clad only in a matching purple bra and knickers, with blue and grey socks.

As the Sergeant turned back to her, he paused. She assumed, at first, it was simply gawking, then he said, "Ma'am, I think you look very beautiful, particularly in a place like this," he indicated their drab storeroom.

She sensed he was trying to find words to explain the contrast between her and her surroundings. "I understand, Sergeant," she said, simply in acknowledgment, appreciating his attempt to say something genuine.

She walked over to the table and with her back to him. "Unhook my bra, Sergeant." She was not surprised when he fumbled with the bra strap, which was particularly unintuitive. He eventually realized there was a combination of hooks and clips, and he had to pull the strap together slightly to release it.

"Fasten my bra again, Sergeant," she said, "Then undo it again, tell me when you're happy with how it works."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied. He fastened and undid the bra several more times. "I'm happy with how it works now, Ma'am."

With that, she raised her hands and let him slide the bra off her. She turned to face him and saw him staring at her breasts.

She wasn't interested in teasing him. "You can touch them, Sergeant," she said, simply.

He reached out and touched them. Gently, he cupped them, moving his hands underneath and lifting them.

She looked down and saw his erection. She looked at him, and suddenly felt curious. "What size do you think my breasts are, Sergeant?" she asked.

He looked at her, and then looked at the breasts he was fondling. "I would guess a B cup, ma'am," he said, quietly.

"I'm 32B, Sergeant," she told him. She liked the fact that he didn't question why she wanted him to know that, that he just accepted that it was something he now needed to know.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, seriously. "I'll remember for the future." She smiled inwardly at his answer.

"Can I kiss you, ma'am?" he asked.

"No, but you can kiss my breasts, Sergeant," she replied

"Thank you," he said, then remembered to add, "Ma'am."

Kate wasn't interested in acting the role of the dominatrix, but she wanted to maintain her standing with the Sergeant, for so much of her career, any soldier that had succeeded in fucking her, immediately lost all respect for her. She was determined that wouldn't happen this time. For once, she was going to do this properly. Yet at the same time, she decided that she wanted the Sergeant to have everything that she'd given those other men. She didn't quite know why, though. She knew she could have just fobbed him off with a handjob, yet she didn't feel that would have been quite right.

He kissed her breasts gently, moving his lips up and down and paying particular attention to her nipples. He was about six foot tall, Kate was five foot five inches, and she saw the height distance forced him to squat down slightly.

She reflected on the fact that most other men that she had ever had sex with, would have simply manipulated her into a position to accommodate themselves better; it was a rare occasion when a man facilitated her.

He opened his mouth and took the nipple of her left breast in his mouth.

"Sergeant," she said, sternly.

He stepped back. "I'm sorry, ma'am, I shouldn't—"

"You should have asked, Sergeant."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he said, with a touch of panic in his voice.

She didn't want him to become a simpering beaten dog, constantly apologising; she wanted him to abide by the rules she had never had any success making other men abide by. "Ask, Sergeant."

"Ma'am, may I take your nipples in my mouth?"

"Yes, you may, Sergeant," she replied.

He returned his head to her breast, taking first one then the other nipple in his mouth, gently suckling on them.

"You may take my knickers off now, Sergeant," she said.

He looked up at her and mumbled, "Yes, ma'am." He knelt, and carefully slid them down her legs. He waited patiently for her to move, first one leg then the other, out of them. He took them and placed them carefully beside her bra, almost like they were liable to shatter with rough handling.

Once again, he asked permission before touching her sex, and asked again before moving his mouth to her and running his tongue up and down her cunt. And again, before he pushed his tongue inside her. She showed him how to lick her, it wasn't altogether unpleasant. She let him continue, even prompting him to put a finger inside her, so he could explore. She liked the careful way he parted her labia, running his tongue along the edges of her slit, rather than just jamming it inside her. She sensed she was about to become aroused, and decided it might give the wrong message.

She turned around, and he continued to kiss and lick between her arse cheeks. She wondered how he would react to seeing her arsehole.

She heard him say in a serious voice, "Ma'am, I would like to touch your..." He hesitated, not sure what word he should use; he finally settled on, "Anus."

"You may use your tongue, Sergeant," she said. "Not your fingers." She smiled for the first time, wondering what his facial expression was. "You may use your hands to spread me just enough, so that you can use your tongue."

She felt him very gently, pull her arse cheeks apart; she started to relax, knowing some switch wasn't going to flip inside him, that would cause him to fling her to the ground and violently sodomise her—which had happened in the past. She let herself start to enjoy the feel of his tongue against her arsehole.

"Try and push your tongue inside, Sergeant," she said, almost instinctively.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

Eventually, she decided that that was enough; she turned around, and looked down at his erection. He had a surprisingly large cock, even if it did show signs of beginning to bend in the middle. She hopped up on the desk, her feet dangling a few inches over the ground, and indicated that he should enter her.

He had to stoop down in what looked a slightly uncomfortable pose, before he could position his cock against her entrance. She hoped he assumed that the wetness was from his own saliva, rather that her own arousal. She looked at him with a neutral expression; he pushed gently against her, not hard enough to enter her. She moved her hand down, and spread herself slightly with her fingers, so the tip of his cock slid in a fraction. The next time, he pushed against her, he moved inside her easily—she resisted the instinct to gasp; or to tell him to slow down. She wanted to give the impression that this whole experience, was just a mundane task for her to get out of the way.

The need for him to crouch down each thrust made it easier to control. On his fifth thrust, Kate experimented with clenching up, and she immediately felt his climax deep inside her.

He gasped. He almost leaned forward to clutch her, but he restrained himself. He pulled out of her. "I'm sorry. I—"

"You're sorry," she said, sternly.

He looked at her. "I'm sorry, ma'am," he said, with a slightly dejected expression.

She smiled for the first time. "It's okay, Sergeant," she said, "that was the whole objective."

She told him to turn around, and she hopped off the table. The Sergeant's semen was already starting to leak out of her; which showed how much he had deposited inside her. Not that it would do anything, the Army had been very careful to make certain of her birth control. She sighed inwardly, she didn't want to start manically wiping at herself, so instead, just slid on her knickers. Hoping they were of thick enough material that they could absorb the semen without creating an unsightly damp patch.

"Get me my shirt please, Sergeant," she said, as she again looked at the cages. "Also, do you have an inventory of what's here?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, holding open her shirt, so she could put it on more easily.

She closed the shirt around her, letting it drape down to cover her knickers and turned around to him. "You looked out for my friend, Sergeant. You also have an in-depth knowledge of the workings of this camp, and you're not a fucking idiot."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"When was the last time you had sex?" she asked

"Two years ago, ma'am." He added, "She was a prostitute in Germany. I divorced a few years ago, and haven't been with..." He was struggling to find the words.

"How do I compare to the prostitutes you've had sex with?" she asked, seriously.

He looked at her. "Some of them were as pretty as you, ma'am," he said. She raised her eyebrow. "But, none of them..." He, again, struggled to find the words.

"None of them what, Sergeant?" she asked.

He looked at her. "It was obvious none of them had any respect for me, ma'am," he said, finally.

She nodded, keeping a serious expression. "Well, Sergeant, what I would like is for you to go over some things pertaining to the operation of this camp. Then if we have time, I'm happy for you to get some additional sexual relief, before we get on. Happy with that?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said. He pointed to one of the cages. "There's some equipment over here, that might interest you; it's marked priority, but I'm not certain what its function is."