The Good Soldier Pt. 05

Story Info
Corporal Jones has her loyalty tested.
6.3k words
4.36
9k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mish2mash
mish2mash
33 Followers

As the figure of Lance Corporal Alice Jones appeared on the large screen, a voice echoed through the control room, "Do you think she'll ever let us fuck her in the arse?"

Arthur Givens looked up from his console, startled. He then looked next, to the clock on the wall, and realised what time it was. With a sigh, he closed the console he was working at--another wasted day. Though, they were at the point where any day, without a near-death experience, was a good one.

He looked over at Julius, who was watching the camera feed from the front gate of the compound, showing Corporal Jones making her way inside. As per usual, she was in uniform, neatly pressed with her hair tied up in a bun, hidden under her beret. It was nearly two weeks since she had first occupied her new role, and was still referred to as Corporal. He looked at Julius. "She's not going to let us do it, if we keep being so easy on her."

Julius looked at him with a slight smile. For the last two years, they had lived and worked together, in a work environment where a small mistake could end their lives in a flash. "Are you going to try and show her who's boss, again?"

Givens looked at him exasperated, "We are the bosses, she's the one on her knees with our cocks in her mouth!"

"I don't like when you talk about her like that," Julius said, in a sad tone.

Givens tried to calm himself, but he thought it was worth making an attempt to try to get Julius to see sense; particularly, as the others weren't around. "We can't let her manipulate us. We're the ones responsible for the project; it's our lives we're risking. She's doing the least she has to do, to keep us in line and her bosses happy." He jabbed a finger at the screen, "Do you think she'd be spreading her legs for us, if she didn't have to?"

"Maybe not," he replied with a sigh, "but we all have to be here, just because it's hard on us, doesn't mean we have to take it out on her." With that, he got up and headed to the living area. Before he followed, Givens took another look at the slumbering core on the monitor, it had been behaving itself for the last few days, but he strongly suspected one day it would decide to kill them all.

As he entered the large living area, he saw Doctor Gordon sitting off to one side in his reclining chair, watching Julius, Alberto and Taylor hover around her, competing for her attention. Though he never complained, they had all noticed he spent less and less time on his feet these days. Doctor Gordon, like Givens, seemed immune to Corporal Taylor's charm, but he did seem to appreciate that she made an effort.

Givens walked up to her, "Open your shirt," he ordered.

She looked at him, eyebrows raised. "I'm great, how are you?" she said dryly. She obeyed, however, and started to unbutton her uniform shit. She untucked it from her trousers and spread it open. Then, as an afterthought, she removed her beret sliding it into the map pocket of her combat trousers. Her auburn hair was tied up in a tight bun, and Givens had given up days before, attempting to get her to put it down.

"Finally!" Givens said. "It only took four days for you to finally do what you were told."

Underneath the shirt, she wore a black, front-fastening bra. Out of nearly thirty bras that they had purchased for her, it was one of only a handful she agreed to wear.

She smiled. "Why yes! You eventually purchased undies for me, that I'd be willing to be found dead in, did coincide with my doing what I was told." She smiled, "What a coincidence."

Givens and Alice stared at each other for a moment. Over the last week, Givens had fucked her countless times, he'd cum inside her and watched it seep out of her; he'd ejaculated on her face, her breasts, even her uniform. Yet, he was never able to push her buttons, she was always resolute on what she would and wouldn't do, and seemed immune to whatever pressure was applied to her. The fact that her list of what she wouldn't do seemed bizarre, made it even more frustrating. Her refusal to ever wear any clothing, other than her uniform and relatively modest underwear, being one of them.

They had spent thousands of pounds buying her clothes and lingerie, nearly all of which she refused to wear. They had bought thongs, garters, camisoles, as well as expensive dresses--but there were only a handful of pieces of underwear she would wear, including a few front-loading bras and matching briefs. Givens knew she only picked the bra because she could open it, and expose her breasts to their attention, without having to take it off completely.

They all knew she disliked being completely naked during sex, and preferred to keep at least her shirt on. She would often just pull her trousers down to her ankles, to let them fuck her. It was a preference, and as Doctor Gordon had told them, her preferences should be accommodated, as much as possible.

James stepped forward to open the bra, he struggled with the clasp before it sprung open exposing her breasts. They were thirty-two C, which some might describe them as pert, Givens suspected it was her athletic, toned body that gave them their firmness.

As James fondled them, her hands went to his trousers and started unbuckling them. She always did this. James was severely overweight, and Givens knew she found it difficult to have him on top of her, while he struggled to fuck her in any other position. James, like everyone else present, knew she was trying to get the sex out of the way by just giving him a blowjob, but still, he let her.

"Do you think you'll be able to get it on my boobs this time?" she asked, in an exaggerated tone. "I'm not going to be finding your spunk in my armpit again."

James laughed, as she knelt on the floor, and finished taking his already-erect cock from his trousers. His cock was pushed down by the bulge of his belly, but Givens realised she had worked out how to deal with his obesity. She placed both hands around his cock and lifted, which raised his belly. She moved her mouth down along his cock, and took his scrotum in her mouth, which elicited a gasp, then a low moan, as she worked her mouth back up. She raised her hands a little higher, and moved her mouth down, making, what seemed to Givens, a genuine effort to get as much of it into her mouth as she could.

She worked silently, the only sound coming from Givens, as the others gathered around to watch. Alberto was breathing heavily, Givens suspected he was struggling to stay on his feet. Eventually, she moved her mouth away. "Do you want to finish on my boobs?" she asked.

Again, everybody knew it was because she didn't want him to finish in her mouth, but he nodded, grabbed his cock and started to pump it furiously. Alice moved from her knees and raised herself slightly, but even still, the stream of semen, when it came, landed just below her neck in two thick spurts; which started to run down her chests in streaks.

There was something provocative about the scene--the soldier on her knees, shirt open, breasts exposed, with streaks of semen flowing down her chest. Givens, for all his antagonism towards being manipulated, was as enthralled as everybody else.

She looked down. "Nearly there," she said, with a smile. She looked around at the others. "Anyone else want to try? I know my boobs aren't that big of a target, but with a bit of practice, you should be able to hit them."

Givens looked down at her. She didn't attempt to wipe away the semen that was now starting to congeal on her chest. He didn't like the way she always seemed to be able to take charge; he was tempted to intervene, but the others all seemed to want their turn, and for that matter--so did he.

As Alberto was doing up his pants, he looked up suddenly and turned to Doctor Gordon. "Doctor," he said, in an apologetic tone, "I'm sorry I should have let you go first!"

Doctor Gordon waved his hand. "No, no," he said. "I'll let the Corporal perform her duties, while I'm seated, if she doesn't mind. All fitter, young types go first."

Taylor and Alberto were next, but Givens saw that, not for the first time, Taylor was going to upset her plan. He announced that he would like to move her onto the bench. She hesitated because while the position she was in seemed to be a submissive one, she was actually able to exert a lot of control. For the last nine days, she had been fucked by each one of the men, sometimes two or three times a day, and they all knew she wanted a break from vaginal penetration.

The bench was a modified workbench of Taylor's own construction, and like all of his constructions, it was well designed and made. He had designed with some attention paid to her comfort; carefully padded with a headrest, and even a pair of pull-out stirrups, which she had made clear she was never going to use. Its ability to be raised and lowered, while shifting on different axis, was something she found obviously unnerving, particularly when various men were fucking her on it.

Taylor lowered the table, and retracted it slightly. "Could you bend over, Corporal," he said, in the same tone he might ask someone for the time.

Givens saw she was debating whether to argue. She was an astute woman, and she only ever risked starting an argument with them, when she knew she could win. He saw her look around to see if she could pick up any support. When she saw there was none, she sighed, and bent over. Taylor moved around behind her, and started to undo her belt and trousers.

"I'm not going to fuck you, Corporal," he said, again in his matter-of-fact voice. "I just want to see your cunt."

As soon as Taylor said the word cunt, he realised his mistake.

She climbed off the table, and rounded on him. "I've told you before, do not use that word around me, or referring to me," she said, firmly.

Givens groaned inwardly; he didn't blame her for being annoyed. They had had this argument already, and she had made clear her expectations about how people talk to her.

"He's very sorry, Corporal," Doctor Gordon said, from his chair. "Taylor, apologise to the Corporal."

Taylor seemed genuinely apologetic, as he climbed to his feet. "I'm very sorry, Corporal. I know I shouldn't be using language like that."

She sighed, and looked around her. She was exposed and naked with her shirt open, and trousers around her ankles. She turned back to see Alberto had moved to the other side of the table, and unzipped his trousers exposing his cock. Without further argument, she bent over.

Taylor raised the table a few inches, and tilted it back slightly, to put her at the perfect angle, so she could comfortably take the proffered cock in her mouth, which she did silently.

She started to work quickly on Alberto's cock, while behind her, Taylor raised her shirt which came down to below her hips, to reveal the black knickers that matched her bra; the complete set, of which Givens knew, had cost the taxpayer nearly two-hundred pounds.

He gently pushed the knickers down to around her ankles. Even though he was well familiar with it as this stage, Givens, once again, reflected that her arse was magnificent. He wondered whether, it was the fact that it had such tone, that was the reason he could see her tiny, puckered arsehole between her cheeks. She had been emphatic with them, that she would not allow anyone to put anything up her arse. They, in return, had made clear to her, that while they weren't happy with her refusal, they had accepted it, and would abide by it until a later date.

However, the rule only included penetration. With Jones's cock in her mouth, Taylor spread her cheeks, moved his face to her arse, and ran his tongue between her crack and along her arsehole.

Givens saw her body tense. This wasn't the first time Taylor had done this to her, but it was one of the few things, that always got a reaction out of her. He looked at Alberto who was concentrating on her mouth, with her moving up and down his shaft, and wondered if, perhaps, he shouldn't have removed his cock for safety reasons.

Taylor took a moment from eating her arse, to look up at Givens. "Do you want to try?" he asked, politely.

Givens had performed oral sex on her a few times, and sometimes he suspected he had even tasted her own wetness. He had never rimmed her, though, and seeing her tiny, glistening arsehole, he realised he very much wanted to.

He knelt and took Taylor's place. He only needed to spread her cheeks slightly, to allow his tongue access. As he moved his tongue around her tiny entrance, he found the texture of it against his tongue, exhilarating. He felt a hardness in his trousers. He moved his face lower, parting her legs as much as the trousers around her knees would allow, to let him lick at the entrance to her sex.

Her vagina, which had been the source of much discussion, had labia that were tucked away, that made her entrance look like a narrow slit. The complete absence of pubic hair made running his tongue along it, an intense experience, no matter how many times he did it.

Givens got to his feet, and saw that Taylor had his cock out, which he was vigorously pumping with his hand. Givens thought, at first, that he was going to try to penetrate her, but instead, he moved around the table to where she was fellating Alberto.

Alberto pulled himself out of her mouth, and gestured that Taylor should take his place. Instead, Taylor asked her to turn over. She seemed to know what he intended, and rolled over onto her back, forcing Givens to get out of the way of her bunched-together legs. He felt a flash of anger, as he was forced to take a step back to avoid her bunched-up heavy boots from hitting him in the face, something he was sure she could have taken more proactive steps to avoid.

She tilted her head to take Taylor's cock in her mouth, while at the same time, reaching a hand out to take Alberto's cock. While moving Taylor's shaft in and out of her mouth, her hand started to cup Alberto's balls, which he took as an encouragement to start vigorously wanking himself.

Givens looked down again at her exposed cunt, as he freed his erection from his trousers. He was tempted to fuck her, but then decided on another tack.

Alberto finished first, stepping forward to deposit a thick stream of cum directly onto her breasts. As he was doing it, Taylor pulled his cock out and started to wank himself before stepping forward, putting a slightly thinner stream of cum on her breasts and dripping more onto her shoulder. They both stepped back, satisfied, to do up their trousers.

She gave Givens a puzzled look. He met her eyes, while he pumped his cock in his hand. He reached down, and in a fluid motion, put her knees together. He lifted them up and pushed them towards her chest.

"We agreed we were going to give her a break, from fucking her--" Taylor hesitated, and Givens almost laughed, as he searched for a word other than cunt. He eventually settled on, "--fucking her... vaginally."

"I'm not going to fuck her," Taylor replied.

Givens reached for the controls, and tilted the table slightly, so that her arsehole was, once again, in view. Over her hunched knees, she looked at him oddly.

Givens laid his cock between her arse cheeks, and began to slide it up and down, angling its head, so it pushed between her thighs on the outward stroke. She looked at him with that odd, fixated expression that she sometimes got, but said nothing.

It was her eye contact that pushed him over the edge. He grabbed his cock and emptied himself onto her, a stream of cum aimed directly between her arse cheeks. He stared at the thick stream, as it flowed down covering her arsehole. He looked up to see her face staring at him, and then back down at the settling cum. She still said nothing, but he felt a flex in her legs, as if she expected to be allowed to put them down.

Instead, Givens shifted her feet onto his shoulder, and pushed the knickers from around her ankles towards her thighs, and with a little adjustment, positioned them back on her waist. He pushed her trousers back, and then lowered her legs to the floor.

She sat up instantly, and she gave him an intense look, before nonchalantly doing up her trousers.

Givens reached forward, and she jumped a little, but then composed herself. He took both halves of her bra and pushed them together, closing them over her cum-stained breasts. He fumbled with the complicated-looking catch.

As she raised her hands, he thought she was going to protest, but instead, moved her hands over his and fastened the bra herself, and adjusted her breasts to fit properly inside.

She looked at him. "Bra catches take a bit of practice to learn how to operate, it just takes a bit of practice."

With the nonchalant way she said it, it took a moment to realise she was implying he had little experience with undoing a woman's bra, which was true.

The others were looking at the scene puzzled. "Why don't you take a shower?" Alberto offered.

"It's okay," she replied. "I'll take care of Doctor Gordon first."

With that, she walked over to where Doctor Gordon was inclined in his chair. Givens, despite the fact he felt a degree of antagonism towards Corporal Jones, appreciated the fact that she demonstrated the proper respect for him. While there was no way for her to know about everything he had done over the last few years and what it had cost him, she seemed to understand the role he occupied.

She unclipped her hair, letting it fall to her shoulders. Again, something she only did for him. Then she knelt in front of him, and began to unfasten his trousers. Gordon lay back with both hands on her head, as she started to work. Her head didn't leave his lap, until nearly twenty minutes later, the Doctor sighed, and said, "Thank you, Corporal."

Her head didn't leave his lap immediately, she swallowed his cum and kept his cock in her mouth, until the erection she had worked so hard to get him to achieve, faded. Then, she carefully placed his cock away, and got to her feet.

Givens saw the Doctor look at her intently. The others had drifted away, so only Givens was within earshot. "Corporal, I think we should have a chat." He gestured for Givens to come over.

Givens hesitated, realising what he meant. "Doctor are you--"

The Doctor raised his hand, silencing Givens. "It's okay, I just want to have a chat with the Corporal." He climbed to his feet, uncertainly, and Givens moved to steady his shoulder. "Let's us three go into my office and see if we can enlighten the Corporal on a few things." He gestured to Taylor and the others, "We'll have her back to you in a little bit."

Once inside the office, he sat behind his desk, with Givens taking his place standing by his side. The Corporal sat in the chair the Doctor indicated to, in front of the desk. She looked puzzled, but said nothing.

"In the two weeks you've been here, you've not asked any questions about the purpose of this compound, or what role myself has, or my colleagues have." He paused for a moment, and seemed happy she didn't reply. "I do realise that's because you were ordered by your chain of command to avoid doing so, and, in fact, they probably told you to avoid situations where we might volunteer information."

She started to look uneasy, but before she could say anything, the Doctor continued, "Well I'm not going to do so now." He leaned forward. "I have a great respect for you, Corporal, we all do." He turned to Givens, "Even Mister Givens, for all the little power games he likes to play with you, considers you to be an intelligent, formidable woman. What you are being asked to do is quite frankly appalling, and should never be asked of any woman, let alone a dedicated soldier, such as yourself."

He sat back, taking his time choosing his words. "We have, as much as our needs allowed, let you have your way on certain things. Your standards of dress, use of language, certain sexual acts you won't do, the decorum you expect to maintain. While some of these things will be revisited from time to time, we've accepted many of your stipulations." Then he looked at her with a more intense expression and his tone shifted. "Even those stipulations that you didn't share with us, such as your refusal to let other soldiers serve alongside you in the compound."

mish2mash
mish2mash
33 Followers
12