The Good Soldier Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said nothing, but just met his gaze. Givens respected the way she didn't immediately start blurting out explanations.

"You have your reasons, and at some point, they will be open for discussion; however, you've also created a series of problems for yourself and others." He gestured to Givens.

Givens sighed, not happy at being forced to share information with a woman that was a loyal tool of their Gaolers. "Lieutenant Kershaw!" he said. For the first time in a while, he saw a flicker of shock on her face. Which he found gratifying. "If it wasn't for you, she'd have been on that table alongside you just now."

"No!" she said, emphatically. "That's not going to --"

"Let me finish" Givens said, cutting her off. "If you don't want her here, well that's apparently your decision to make." Givens knew she had threatened to withdraw from the program, if any other soldier was moved into the compound, and neither he nor the Doctor considered her to be bluffing. "However, at least for the last few days, Lieutenant Kershaw has been making the enquiries about the compound, that you have refused to."

He gave her a moment to process, then carried on, "Despite all the care she's taken, those enquiries very nearly became known to the powers that run this camp, which would have had very serious repercussions for her."

"Mister Givens has taken steps to make sure they won't find out, at least provided that certain others that she's involved with, remain quiet."

Givens snorted. "While you've gone to extreme lengths to prevent us from fucking her, the Lieutenant has been spreading her legs for half the camp. Anyone that might provide her information."

The corporal got to her feet, then in a careful tone, said, "I don't know anything about what she's been up to, she hasn't spoken to me about it or asked me --" She stopped.

Givens laughed. "There were some people in the Intelligence Corps that rated her quite highly, despite her various sexual escapades. Were you about to say she's never asked you about what's going on here?" He wagged his finger at her. "Let me guess, she just nudges the conversation around to where you volunteer what you've seen in her."

Givens felt a stab of triumph, at the look of realisation that momentarily appeared on her face, before she regained control.

Doctor Gordon cut her off before she could reply. "Corporal, we are grateful for all your efforts here, and you will always be able to draw on that gratitude. Should you ever find yourself in trouble, you can expect our assistance to its fullest extent. However, Lieutenant Kershaw is only a name to us. We've covered up for her because of her relationship to you. Now, you have some options. You can firstly, go and tell your chain of command what we've made you aware of." He paused. "You're well entitled to do that, we didn't attempt to swear you to secrecy, it will cause us some trouble, but not too much. However, the trouble it causes Lieutenant Kershaw will be immense. Another option is to take no action. We would not take any further action to protect her, and it would work itself out. The next option is that you can warn her, but that will cause issues of its own. She may not listen to you, and if she's caught at a later stage, even if she doesn't want to, she will name your involvement." Gordon left that last statement to sink in.

"How do I know this is true?" she asked. "I'm sorry, but in the two weeks I've known you, all you've done is fuck me. How do I know you're just not trying to subvert me, by giving me information that I should report to the chain of command? Or for you to make me agree to let Kershaw enter the compound? If I challenge her on this, and she denies it, that still doesn't prove anything." Her eyes narrowed. "Maybe one of the options is that you continue to protect her, provided I agree to letting you fuck me up the arse." She looked at Givens. "Well?" she demanded.

Givens was impressed, and saw the Doctor was, as well. "Show her that scene from the equipment store," he instructed Givens.

Givens moved over to the computer, and brought up a feed on a large monitor on the wall. On it, Lieutenant Kershaw was naked against a desk, with a male figure, partially dressed in an Army uniform, thrusting into her.

Givens turned the screen off. "That man is Sergeant Ardal MacLean, he works with the stores department." He gestured around him. "You can imagine that in an environment like this, that's a very sensitive job. Well, in the last week, he's been taking down details of certain pieces of equipment being moved into the compound, and supplying that information to Lieutenant Kershaw, in return for sex."

Givens enjoyed seeing the shock on the Corporal's face. "The Lieutenant has always been prone to trading sex for favours, which is why she got posted here. It's just in the last week, those favours have become very risky ones."

The Corporal sighed, "I'll talk to her." Her fists bunched. "I'll make sure she stops." She turned to Givens and said, "I'm going to make sure everything you said is true, and then if you give me a few days, I'll start doing anal."

"Why not let Kershaw do it," Givens said, exasperated. "We don't give a shit about her rank. If she comes into the compound, it'll be you deciding what happens, not her! She's getting fucked several times a day already, so why are you going to such effort to keep her out of here?"

"Because she's an officer," she said, simply. "She's not a very good one, but still a commissioned officer, and it degrades the Army to have her used as a prostitute." She gave a bitter laugh, "I'm willing to bet that there are some in the Army that actually like the idea of whoring out female soldiers, but there have to be limits, and her commissioned rank is one."

"You're not a whore," Givens said, simply. "We've had our back-and-forths, but I've never considered you as anything other than another soldier, trying to keep us in line." He sighed, when she didn't respond. "Why don't you want to do anal?" he asked. "And the actual answer, don't just fob us off."

She paused for a moment. Givens saw the Doctor was sitting back, wanting to hear the answer, as well.

"I was a virgin when I joined the Army," she said. "To me, the greatest man in the world was my section commander, I..." she hesitated. "One night on an exercise, I found him alone and well --" she smiled, "I thought he was going to take my virginity, but maybe he didn't trust that I was on birth control because he decided to do it in a manner I wasn't expecting." The emotion on her face was obvious. "I was an idiot, but I would have done anything for him. I told him I'd done it before, so..." she sighed. "It hurt... it hurt a lot, and afterwards there were... well... complications."

"Well, thank you for telling us, Corporal," Doctor Gordon said, formally.

"Okay, so anal sex is out for now. However, I want you to wear your Number Two uniform instead of combats in future. I presume you have a set, I see lots of other soldiers wearing them," Givens said. "Also we're going to talk again about lingerie, at the very least, you can wear a garter and stockings."

"Okay, there's still some things I won't wear," she said, "but, I will be more open minded."

"I have a request, as well," Doctor Gordon added. "A request, mind you; our help isn't conditional on it."

She stood nervously for a moment, and then the Doctor asked, "I want to see you masturbate, Corporal. Not touch yourself or put on a show, but to actually masturbate yourself to orgasm."

She looked shocked for a moment, then contemplative. "I don't know if I can, and I don't know if I can do it in front of everyone. I don't want to do it in front of everyone."

"Just in front of Doctor Gordon, then," Givens said. He turned to the Doctor. "Everybody will be happy to see you taking someone on one time with the Corporal," he said, emphatically.

The Doctor wavered. "We agreed that we would share every experience."

"Nobody will mind," Givens said. "In fact, once they see the Corporal in some nice undies, they'll know it's because of you."

The Doctor smiled, "So everything is agreed, then."

Givens nodded to the Corporal, who surprised him by nodding back with a slight smile, and then he excused himself. As he closed the door behind him, he saw her undoing her trousers.

Lieutenant Kate Kershaw was heading out of the block, as Alice was coming in. She looked at her watch, she had finished early tonight.

She smiled at Alice, as she approached; in return, she got a hard look. She must have had a tough time in the compound, Kate thought. Though, her experience with Alice over the last few weeks, showed her as being prickly at the best of times.

Alice stopped smartly in front of her and saluted. "Good evening, Ma'am."

Kate returned the salute. She knew Alice loved Army routine, but still, the intensity in her face was disconcerting. Kate had worked hard for the last few weeks, to break down the rank barrier between the two, and form a genuine friendship.

"Can we talk, Ma'am?" Alice asked, in that same, intense tone.

Kate looked around, wondering why they had moved away from first-name terms after she worked so hard to get there. "Ahm -- Yes, Corporal; of course, let's go inside."

She led the way inside the block, but once in the foyer, and angry voice said, "Turn around!"

Kate turned around to see a picture of pure rage advancing on her, she felt a fist impact on in her stomach, and she collapsed on the ground.

"You, stupid, fucking bitch," Alice spat at her. "You're meant to be a fucking officer, and you're whoring yourself to fucking storemen."

She reached down and grabbed Kate, flinging her against the walk. Kate broke her grip and pushed her back. Her head ringing, at five-foot-three-inches tall, Alice Jones wasn't a big woman, but she was strong. Kate felt her own anger rise, particularly when she processed the statement about fucking a storeman.

Alice advanced on her again, and Kate lashed out with a fist. Alice blocked it, twisted her hand behind her back, pushed her against the wall, and punched her savagely in the kidneys; she grabbed her head and slammed it against the wall.

Kate was a brown belt in judo, and yet she realised she had never been in an actual fight in her life. Once more, she pushed back against Alice; twisting, she grabbed a hold of her below her waist, and threw her as hard as she could across the floor. She's smaller, Alice told herself, I'm five inches taller, and two-stone heavier, I can beat her.

Alice sprung to her feet, and dived at Kate. Kate got ready to grapple, but realised too late that it was a feint, and Alice swept her legs from under her, sending her crashing to the ground. Kate tried to move, but her head was ringing and her body was a mass of pain.

She felt a foot crash into her stomach, and then another into her back. Her mouth opened, but she couldn't form words. She felt a hand grab her hair and another on her belt, lifting her onto her feet. "Fucking walk, slut," she heard the same enraged voice say.

She was dragged to an empty utility room, and thrown on the floor; a foot rolled her onto her back.

"Had...! Enough...!" Kate gasped, not caring about the indignity, but just wanting the beating to end, and for Alice to calm down.

"When they told me that you were trading sex in return for getting information about the running of the compound, I said I couldn't't believe them," Alice said, looking down at her. "I told them I would need to check if it was true. Not necessary, was it."

Kate found her breath, and couldn't help herself. "If you've got information that I've committed wrongdoing, you should pass it up the chain of command. I may be a fucking whore, and a dumb bitch, but I'm still a commissioned officer, and if you're as a good a soldier as you try to be, beating the shit out of me isn't really on."

Alice gave a vicious smile. "You know you're very charming, and witty, just the perfect young officer. I imagine you just charmed your way through Sandhurst." Alice started to unbutton her shirt. "Look," she said, as she unhooked her bra, and exposed her breasts. "Do you see what that is?" She knelt down. "It's semen, they like to spunk on me, and watch it dry in. Sometimes, they'll all spunk in me one after another, and once they start to see it trickle out of me, they make me pull my knickers up, so it all stays with me."

"I'm sorry..." Kate said.

"Do you know what I had to do, to get them to cover up your little investigation?"

Kate looked up at her. "Alice what's happening here... there's so much going on..."

"What would happen to you, if they found out?" Alice asked.

"I don't know," Kate said. "Other people in the program have vanished for different reasons; I suppose whatever happened to them, would happen to me."

"You were right not to go into the compound," Alice said. "In the whole time I've known you, it's the only time you've acted like an officer or even a soldier, all you had to do is just act like a soldier, instead of a mindless slut."

Kate felt a stab of anger. "You have no fucking idea what's going on you--"

Kate was cut off by Alice's fist, lashing out like a viper, delivering another blow to her belly. Alice straddled her, her shirt still open, exposing her breasts.

"They're actually not bad guys," she said. "They've just all gone a little crazy while they've been locked up; they're old, young, fat, thin, some with long, thick cocks, others with tiny, little, stubby cocks that I struggle to put in me. The guy in charge is old, so tonight, I had to spend nearly half an hour sucking his cock, before he finally came. I had to swallow, of course." She looked down at Kate, the rage still in her eyes."Sometimes I cum when they fuck me. They have a bench that's designed to put me at whatever angle they want; it has stirrups and everything, which I refused to use up until tonight, when I had to re-evaluate a lot of things I previously said 'no' to."

Kate stopped struggling, she didn't know what to say. Alice still had rage in her voice, but there was also an element of confusion in it.

"I had an orgasm tonight, one of them licked my bum, and then my pussy, and that made me cum for some reason. I try not to show it because it just encourages them."

She looked down at her breasts and then at Kate. "Lick the cum off my boobs," she ordered.

Kate looked at the dry streaks on her breasts, and without hesitation, moved her mouth to them and started to work her tongue along them. She felt Alice's arms hold her close.

_______________

12