The Good Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very hot," Luke agreed. And then, turning toward her, looking directly in the eyes, "Who knows? It might get even hotter?"

Kristin held his gaze, then gave an awkward laugh. "Ha. I suppose so. Should we begin?"

"Sure, might as well," Luke answered.

Kristin looked back at him for a moment, a moment too long, then looked away. She seemed, all of the sudden, apprehensive, like she was wrestling with something.

"Everything alright?" Luke asked. "I can't tell you much how I appreciate it that you took the time to meet with me today. It means a lot."

She looked back at him. A small smile came across her face. "Yes," she said, swallowing deeply. "I'm alright. Thank you."

"Okay, then," she continued. "I was thinking perhaps a good place for us to start might be where we ended things during our last session. You were telling me about the shame you feel when you read or watch pornography. I really think this is a rut we need you to move past if you are going to get over all that guilt you have. So, please, tell me more."

Unlike most times, when Luke would recoil at this question, he felt happy to answer. In fact, this was exactly the question he was hoping she would ask.

"Well, as I've said before, the porn I watch...it's not nice. Most of the time it involves some young, attractive woman getting tossed around like a ragdoll. Sometimes by just one man, sometimes by ten. And those men just do whatever they want to her. She's not so much treated like a person as she is a piece of meat. And, for whatever reason, watching that, watching a woman be utterly defiled and degraded, makes me hard as a fucking rock."

Luke looked hard at Kristin as he finished his last sentence, deep into her eyes.

Looking back at him, Kristin replied, "Be more specific. When you say these men are treating this woman like a piece of meat, what do you mean? What are they doing to her?"

Luke looked down at Kristin's legs, primly crossed with the hem of her dress sitting just across her thighs. Her hands were clasped thoughtfully in her lap, just like a therapist would. But he could tell, he could see it in the enthralled look on her face as she stared back at him, that this wasn't just a normal therapy session. This was something more.

Ever so slightly, Luke inched forward, slightly closing the gap between Kristin and himself. "I mean, really, it's all manner of dirty things. Throatfucking, slapping, double penetration, bondage" he said slowly and deliberately. "Other stuff, too. Should I go on?"

"No, don't. Let's just focus on one of those things. The throatfucking...I'd like to hear more about that." As she said this, Kristin uncrossed and recrossed her legs while gently scooting towards Luke in the process. They were now separated by just a couple of feet.

"Well, it's pretty much what it sounds like. It's when a man takes his cock--his hard, thick, erect cock--and orders some poor slut to open her mouth nice and wide. And then, after she complies, he takes that fat cock, and he shoves it right down her throat. And then he keeps it there, occupying her mouth, using it as a warm, wet hole to pleasure himself with. And the slut just lets it happen." Luke moved closer. One foot apart.

"Oh my," answered Kristin breathlessly. "That does sound rough. Rough and perverse. But is that all there is to it? Him keeping his cock in her mouth and holding it there? Or is there more?" Kristin adjusted herself again, uncrossing her legs and moving even closer, now just mere inches away.

"There's more. It is a throat-fucking, after all."

A lustful little smile flashed across Kristin's face.

"Usually what the man will do, once the little whore's mouth is full, is grab her by the head; one hand around the back and one firmly holding the underside of her jaw. And then, keeping the whore's head nice and steady, he'll thrust his cock in and out of her gullett, as slow or as fast as he likes, using her mouth just like a pussy.

"Like a pussy?" Kristin asked. Her hands were behind her now, pushing down against the couch as she pushed her face up toward Luke's. She was breathing heavy.

"Like a pussy," Luke answered. "Like a hot, wet, open pussy."

"Whose pussy, Luke? Whose pussy?" Kristin's eyes were pleading. Her chest was straining against her dress. A desperate need surged within her.

Gently but firmly, Luke grabbed Kristin by the back of the neck. He looked into her eyes, wanting to see what was there. She looked right back at him. What Luke saw, beyond a shadow of a doubt, was a bitch in heat. A woman who wanted nothing more than to be controlled, dominated, and fucked.

'Your pussy, Kristin. Yours. The one I'm going to fuck right now"

He leaned in, passionately kissing those soft, perfect lips. Kristin responded in kind, kissing him back hard while crossing her arms around his neck.

Still kissing her, Luke lowered his hands and began caressing Kristin's upper back. Then, steadily, he moved downward, first rubbing her sides, then her lower back, until finally his hands were grasping both cheeks of her supple ass. In one swift, strong motion, he grabbed her by the rear and swung her up onto his lap, causing her legs to straddle him in the process. Immediately, he could feel the heat emanating from between her legs. The moisture, the wetness, the desire--it was palpable.

Kristin leaned into Luke and pressed her lips against his hard, almost as if she was trying to extract his essence through their kiss. He responded in kind, inhaling her back, while continuing to grope her ass with both his hands.

Suddenly, and apparently sated from their kiss, Kristin leaned back. She peered at Luke with a look of almost glazed satisfaction, like a person who has cast off all inhibitions and is entirely committed to pleasure. Ever so slightly, with her hands on Luke's shoulders for balance, she began to gyrate her hips, pressing herself, and her wetness, down into Luke's lap, before lightly rising up again. As she did so, Luke could feel his cock hardening.

"I still remember the first time you told me about your dirty little secret," Kristin spoke. "About the things you liked to masturbate to. The dirty, nasty things that made your dick hard. The things that made you cum. And how you said those things made you feel ashamed."

Luke stared back at Kristin, entranced.

"And I remember, as you shared your secret, how I felt. All you said about the facefucking and the gagging and the choking and the gangbangs--I remember how those words made me feel. And they made me feel so fucking turned on. They made my skin tingle, and my mouth water, and my nipples harden, and my pussy drip. Because all those things you feel bad about enjoying? I enjoy them, too. More than you could possibly know. And I don't feel bad about it at all."

Luke breathed a caveman groan of pure lust and grabbed Kristin by the hips, shoving her crotch down against his; holding her wet pussy against his now fully erect cock. Kristin welcomed the aggression and responded in kind, gyrating her hips faster and more deeply, pressing her pussy hard against the outline of Luke's dick in his pants, gliding her cunt back and forth against it.

"So what you're telling me, Kristin, is that you would like to be facefucked?"

"Uh huh," Kristin squeaked.

"You would like to be slapped, and choked, and spit on?

"Yes, please," she replied, accelerating her gyration, now essentially bouncing up-and down on his crotch.

"You would like to have a cock in your ass, and your pussy, and your mouth at the same time?"

"Yes, that would be perfect, Luke. That would be fucking perfect."

"Well, then," he grabbed Kristin by the neck again and brought her face just inches from his. She continued to bounce on him as he stared into her eyes. "Where should we start? With that pretty little mouth of yours?"

Kristin, with the look of an animal, stared back at him, then answered. "Oh God, do I need that cock in my mouth. I need it so bad. But first I need you in my pussy. I need you in my pussy right fucking now, before I can't even take it anymore. This pussy needs to be filled, and I need you to fill it."

Luke pulled off his shirt and began to undo his shorts, but Kristin beat him to it. She reached down like a madwoman, unclasping his belt and unzipping his fly as fast as possible. Luke didn't hesitate, raising his ass just slightly, so Kristin could pull his shorts and boxers down to his hips. His cock, Kristin's prize, sprung free. Briefly, she looked down to admire it--to take in the hard, thick 7 inches of dick that was about to penetrate her. But this was not a time for prolonged appreciation. She needed that cock inside her.

With her left hand, Kristin roughly pulled her dress up, revealing the white cotton panties she wore beneath. With her right hand, she pulled those panties aside, and exposed the thing Luke had been dying to see for months: her tight, wet twat. Her bush was shaved, leaving only a small, brown rectangle above her slit. Her pussy lips were small and, at the moment, parted, displaying the soft, pink flesh that was welcoming Luke inside.

He held his cock by the base so it stuck straight up, providing Kristin with a perfect target to impale herself on. She wasted no time, raising herself up and over his fat, hard dick, before dropping her weight right back down, filling her pussy up to the brim in the process.

"Hnnnnggghh!" Kristin squealed, taking as much of Luke's dick up in her as she could. "Oh......fuck.......yeeeeees. This is what I needed."

Luke began to raise his hips, fucking himself back up into her tight, little hole. Kristin matched his rhythm.

They settled into a steady pace, with her wet pussy sliding up and down on his dick as she bounced away. And everytime her cunt reached the base of his dick, and her sweet little ass hit Luke's thighs, a little slapping sound was made. Up-down-slap. Up-down-slap. Up-down-slap.

Slap, slap, slap as that wet pussy swallowed his cock.

Slap, slap, slap as that dick filled her up.

"Open your dress," Luke ordered.

Kristin did so, reaching behind her and unzipping the yellow fabric, exposing her back. Luke reached up and roughly grabbed the straps, pulling them down with force. He'd seen her sweet, little tits bouncing through that soft cotton, and he needed to see them for real.

Her bra, also white, was the only remaining obstacle. Luke reached around to the hook and unclasped it, causing it to fall away.

Filling his vision now was the most shapely set of beautiful, small breasts he'd ever seen. They pointed out with a perfect upturned curve, filling her chest beautifully without overpowering it. Her areola were light pink, and her hard nipples stuck out like little bullets. And those little bullets, along with her breasts, were jiggling up and down, matching the rhythm of Luke and Kristin's fucking. Slap, slap, slap.

Luke leaned in, taking one of her breasts into his mouth.

"Mmmmm," Kristin moaned, wrapping her arms around his back, pressing her body up against his.

After sucking away for a bit as she continued to ride him, he allowed most of her titflesh to escape his mouth, leaving only her nipple caught between his front incisors. Gently, he began to bite down.

"Nnngh. Unnh," Kristin moaned.

He bit down a little harder.

"Nnnngh. Yes, that feels so good. Keep going. Bite harder."

Luke bit down harder, causing her nipple to bulge and swell. It reddened between his teeth."

"If you keep doing that, and you keep fucking me like this, I am going to come like a madwoman. Don't stop."

Luke didn't, continuing to bite her nipple while increasing the pace of his fucking.

Slap, slap, slap. Slap-slap-slap!

"Yes, Luke. Don't stop. Bite this whore's nipple while you fuck her. Bite this whore's nipple."

As Luke heard Kristin refer to herself as a whore, he registered just how well his plan had worked out. His therapist--his kind, thoughtful, intelligent therapist--was now calling herself a whore. She didn't want to help him right now. She didn't want to listen to his problems. The only thing she wanted was his dick.

The thought brought a fresh rush of blood to his cock, making it even harder. He could feel it building.

Slap-slap-slap.

Slap-slap-slap!!

"I'm getting close," he grunted, removing her breast from his mouth.

"Unnnnnnnhhh," Kristin moaned. "Yes. Yes. You come too. We both need to come. So you come too."

Luke could feel her vaginal walls tighten around his dick like a vacuum. He increased his pace, fucking her harder.

"Yes, yes! Pound that pussy. Pound that pussy for me, baby. I'm so close!"

Slap-slap-slap! Slap-slap-slap!

Luke knew he wasn't gonna hold on much longer. "Where do you want this cum, Kristin? Where do you want it?"

Without delay, and much to Luke's surprise, she answered: "In my cunt. I want you to shoot that load right inside me."

That she wanted his seed inside her turned Luke on to an unbelievable degree. Thinking nothing of the potential consequences, he increased his pace twofold, slamming the full length and width of his engorged prick as fast and as deep inside her pussy as he could go."

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooood," Kristin screamed as she grabbed Luke around his shoulders and laid her head into the crevice of his neck. Her eyes rolled up into her skull and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. Her legs began to vibrate uncontrollably. Her toes clenched against the pads of her feet. She was cumming as hard and as violently as she had in years.

Feeling her orgasm, Luke could wait no longer. He reached down to Kristin's supple ass cheeks and pulled in hard, forcing himself inside her all the way. And then he blew his load.

It came in thick, powerful jets of hot semen, blasting deep inside Kristin's cunt, up against her cervix. First one jet, then another, and then much more. It was so much cum that Luke doubted Kristin's pussy could handle it all. But it could. As Luke's ejaculations began to slow, Kristin slowly worked her hips up and down, milking every last drop of cum he had into her cunt.

"Uunngh," Luke groaned, feeling Kristin extract the final remnants of jizz from his body. Looking down, he could see a creamy white froth at the spot where Kristin's pussy lips were wrapped around his cock. That was his cum, oozing out of her. He wondered if it might have been the biggest load of his life.

Kristin looked down at her pussy too; at the cum binding them together. Then she looked up at Luke and smiled.

"Dear God," Luke said. "You are incredible. That was fucking amazing."

Kristin gently held his shoulders and looked back at him. "You are incredible. And you have no idea, unnh, just how bad I needed that. I've been fantasizing about this for months." She gently bobbed herself on his softening dick a few more times, then raised herself off it.

Luke looked down at her now open pussy, and could see small rivulets of his sperm begin to drip out from within. Kristin reached down with her left hand to catch the rest of Luke's seed as it steadily dripped out of her. Eventually, a little pool of cum formed in the center of her palm.

Slowly, deliberately, Kristin brought her upturned palm up toward her mouth. The little pool of cum sloshed gently as she settled her hand right in front of her cute little chin.

Kristin looked at Luke pleadingly. "Can I?" she asked, in a soft, almost babyish voice.

Luke, completely spent, with his IQ presently cut in half, simply answered yes.

With that, Kristin parted her lips ever so slightly, as if she was going to whistle, and began slurping the cum into her mouth.

Sluuuurrrrpp went most of the cum on her first pass.

Slrp slrp she continued, getting most of the rest.

Finally, with a few laps of her tongue, Kristin sopped up the final remnants.

"Whu shud I do wih it?" she mumbled, her mouth full of cum.

Dear God, Luke thought to himself.

"I want you to gargle it. Clean out that filthy mouth of yours. And then drink it down. We'll call it your reward for being such a good little whore."

Kristin did as he said, tilting her head back, opening her mouth wide, and gargling Luke's semen in the back of her throat. Gglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglgl.

After about 10 seconds, she tilted her head forward again, looked Luke directly in the eyes, opened one last time so he could see all the jizz in her mouth, and then finally swallowed.

"Aaahhhh," uttered Kristin, as if she'd just finished a refreshing glass of water. "That was delicious. Your cum tastes good."

"Wow," replied Luke. "I had no idea my therapist was so nasty. I mean, you always seemed pretty understanding of my own kinks, but I figured that was just typical, supportive therapist stuff. But you really are a freak."

Kristin giggled. "Guilty as charged. I am a freak. But I'm not surprised you thought otherwise. Most people seem to think us therapists are boring, but that is sooooo not the case. Usually, we've got just as much weird shit going on as any of our clients. And for me, that weird shit, or at least part of it, is rough, dirty sex. And I don't feel bad about it. And neither should you."

She said that last part while giving Luke a playful poke on the nose and unstraddling herself from his lap. She cuddled up next to him with her knees on the couch and threw her arms around his shoulders. Luke welcomed her closer, putting his arm around her and pulling her in.

"So wait a second," Luke began, "You were fantasizing about this happening, too?"

Kristin laughed. "Oh yes. What? You thought you were the only one? Why do you think I made a point of telling you that some people, a.k.a. me, like rough sex? That was a hint, Luke."

Luke thought back to their session, and the moment that led to today's rendezvous. He thought he had picked up something subconscious in Kristin's comments, but apparently she was tipping him off. So had this whole thing really been her plan, not his?

"Huh. Well, I'm certainly very happy this happened. It's all I've been able to think about lately. I think it was interfering with our sessions."

"Oh yes. It definitely was. I mean, how could I help you solve your problems when I couldn't stop thinking about having your cock in my mouth?"

"And how could I listen to your advice when I couldn't stop thinking about putting my cock down your throat?" Luke continued, as he began to feel his dick spring to life again. "In fact, maybe that's something we should take care of right now."

Kristin raised her eyebrows excitedly, but then glanced down at her watch.

"Shit. There is nothing I'd rather do right now than blow that big fat dick, but I don't have time. I wasn't sure if this was actually going to happen or not, and I told Tom I'd be back by 2:00."

"Well, that's a shame. There's a whole chest of toys in my trunk right now with your name on them. I was ready to have so much fun."

Kristin purred. "Oh God. That sounds amazing." She thought for a second. "I'll tell you what: Hold on to those toys. Bring them up to your apartment. I'm coming to Chicago in two weeks for a conference. Then, you can have your blowjob, and I can have my tight, hot little body abused by all your toys. How does that sound? Deal?" She looked up at him with a sexy, evil smile.

Luke imagined Kristin's head bobbing up and down on his cock, giving him a nice, sloppy throatjob. Then he imagined taking a thick, long dildo out of his toy chest and shoving it in her ass, causing her to let out a nice, long moan around his dick.

He looked back down at Kristin, matching her evil little smile.

"It's a deal."

12