The Good Wife

Story Info
She was faithful which is a terrible thing in this world.
5.4k words
2.74
25.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,137 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

Author's Note: This story takes place in an alternate reality where the roles of husbands and wives are different from our own. Please, keep that in mind when you find out what this world is about and say something about it in the comments section.

...

"Roger's late," said Mike. "He's never late."

"He's usually the first to arrive with a twelve pack," George replied.

"But never a good choice of beer," said Tom.

They were getting the room ready for their monthly poker game. This time it was at Mike's house, in his furnished basement. They waited for their friend, Roger, for as long as they could. They texted and called him several times, but didn't get a word. They even texted his wife, Maya, who replied that she hadn't heard from him in hours.

They decided to just start the game without Roger; if he came in later, he would just have to wait until the next hand to join them. George was dealing out the cards when Roger finally showed up; they all greeted him, but he said nothing to anybody. He was looking very angry, and the group looked at him with great concern.

"Something wrong, Roger?" Tom asked.

"Why don't you tell me what's wrong, Tom?" Roger asked aggressively.

All three men at the poker table looked at each other, wondering what was going on.

"Roger, you seem very upset right now," said Mike. "Why don't you sit down, have a beer, and tell us what's going on?"

"What's going on is I've been hearing things about our good friend, Tom, over here," said Roger. "Things about him and my wife!"

Tom stood up from the poker table, getting himself ready for what might happen. He had never seen Roger so mad as this. But whenever he did see a man behaving this way, it usually meant trouble was going to follow.

"Listen, Roger, I don't know what you heard--"

"I've heard plenty, Tom!" Roger yelled at him.

The other two guys stood up from the table and got in between Roger and Tom. They didn't want to fight Roger, but they felt they may have to subdue him if things got out of hand.

"Did you guys know about this too?" Roger asked. "Did you guys know the truth about him and my wife, and never told me."

"We may have heard things too," said Mike.

"But we can settle this calmly," said George.

"Tell me the truth, Tom!" Roger yelled at him. "Did you fuck my wife?"

"Come on, man. Don't do this," Tom pleaded.

"Answer the question! Have you ever fucked my wife?!"

"I knew this was going to come out eventually," said Tom before taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Roger, but I have never fucked your wife."

"YOU FUCKING LIAR!!"

"No, Roger, it's true," Tom continued. "We never did anything together, not so much as a handjob. In fact, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I don't think she has ever fucked around with anybody else besides you."

Roger lunged at him, but George and Mike held him back.

"You need to calm down, Roger," said Mike.

"Seriously, man. I can understand why you're mad, but you need to stop this now," said George.

Roger stopped struggling with his friends and took a few steps back.

"He just insulted my wife by saying she doesn't fuck around with other people," said Roger. "She's a good woman, that can't be true."

"It is true, Roger. It's true because..." George trailed off for a moment, getting himself ready to make his revelation. "I also never fucked your wife."

"You're married, George. Of course, you wouldn't fuck Maya," said Roger.

"No, Roger, I mean from back when I was single. I never fucked her back then, either."

"What?" said Roger, looking very surprised.

Mike chimed in. "And while we're making confessions. I know of at least three other guys she claimed to have had sex with but never have."

Roger fell silent and sat down. He had never felt so terrible in his life.

"How can she do this to me?" Roger asked.

"I'm sorry, man. But it's about time you knew the truth," said Tom. "You have a faithful wife."

LATER THAT NIGHT

Maya was getting her popcorn ready for her night alone watching Netflix. Like many women these days, she enjoys watching true crime shows and was looking forward to watching the Dahmer mini-series on Netflix. Roger doesn't like watching those shows, so she only watches them when he's not around. He doesn't mind since he's not interested in them anyway, much like how Maya doesn't watch any sports with him. They both enjoy Marvel movies and TV shows, so they always make sure to watch those together.

She was about to start the first episode when Roger suddenly came in through the front door. He slammed the door behind him and marched right into the living room, where she was sitting.

"What's wrong, honey?" Maya asked.

"Tell me, sweetie," he called her that with a sarcastic tone. "Where were you three nights ago?"

"You know where I was, I told you. I was getting my pussy pounded by Tom."

"I suppose you're going to say he was a great fuck, right?" Roger asked.

"One of the best I ever had. In fact, I refused to leave until I got a second round with him."

"You lying, bitch!" Roger yelled at her. "Tom confessed everything to me; you too never fooled around together."

"Well, he's lying. I don't know why he would say such a thing. I probably fucked him more than any of the other guys I fool around with."

"Speaking of which, I got confirmation about several other people you never fooled around with either."

Maya jumped up from her couch, ready to defend herself.

"How dare you?" she said, angrily. "Look at how hot I am. Do you know how many men are throwing themselves at this?"

Maya posed for Roger to remind him of what she was talking about. She was 28 years old with long red hair, just shorter than Roger at 5'6", and kept herself fit from a strict fitness routine. She had a great ass that her friends envied, and a great pair of 34D tits.

"Why would waste this body on only you? What kind of woman do you think I am?"

"A faithful wife," said Roger.

Maya huffed and slapped him across the face.

"You asshole. How dare you accuse me of being such a thing?"

"How dare you NOT make me a cuckold?" Roger replied. "Do you know how embarrassing that is?"

"Do you know how insulting it is that you don't think I'm a total whore? I'm the biggest slut in my office. Every morning, I'm on my knees sucking my boss's dick."

"You mean your boss, Marcus?" Roger asked.

"Yeah, that's him. He's a sexy, large black man with a big black dick and I'm--"

"I know he's gay," Roger interrupted. "I found out earlier today that he's gay. There's no way he'd ever want you to suck his dick."

Maya was speechless, with no way to defend herself. She was certain that Roger would never find out the truth about her boss.

Roger continued. "After finding that out, I did some digging about some other men you may not have had sex with which led me to Tom. Are you still going to defend yourself on this?"

Maya still couldn't say anything.

"Please tell me that you have fucked some other men or women at some point during our marriage," He pleaded. "I don't mind if this is just a recent thing; maybe you're just experimenting with monogamy. I may not like it, but I can forgive you for that and we could go back to you being a total cum slut. But please tell me this was just some phase you're going through."

"I'm sorry, Roger. I can't lie to you anymore," she said, with tears falling down her face. "I don't like the idea of cheating on you. I've never fucked anyone other than you; even when we were dating, I was completely--"

"Oh no, please don't say it," he begged.

"I was completely faithful to you," she revealed.

It was Roger now who was crying.

"How can you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry, Roger. I am monogamous. That is who I am."

Roger ran out of the room, unable to face his wife any longer. Maya fell on the couch, burying her head in the arm rest as she continued to cry. Many times, she had the opportunity to have sex with other people; but she could never bring herself to do it.

THE NEXT DAY

Maya hadn't spoken with Roger since the night before. He went to bed by himself in the spare bedroom. Even in the morning, he didn't have his usual morning coffee with her. He just got dressed and left for work. Maya also went to work, but had trouble focusing on her sales. Roger wasn't answering her calls or texts, and she was worried about him.

She came home a little earlier that day. She planned on making his favorite meal for dinner and hoped they could talk things out between them. But when she got home, she found him coming down the steps with a couple of suitcases.

"I was hoping to be out of here before you got back," he said.

"Roger, don't do this," she begged him. "We can talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about, Maya. You betrayed me and made me look like a fool."

"Please, Roger. We can work this out."

"Will you start having sex with other people, like a good wife should?"

Maya said nothing; she just bowed her head in shame.

"I have my answer then," said Roger.

"How about you?" said Maya. "If you believe I should be sleeping with other men, why don't you have sex with another woman? Maybe that could--"

"Are you serious?" Roger asked, feeling disgusted with what he had just heard. "What kind of husband cheats on his wife? What kind of man do you think I am?"

"I'm sorry, you're right. I should never have asked you to do such a thing."

"I guess I should've expected you to suggest that, now that I know what kind of woman you are," said Roger, as he headed towards the door. "Goodbye, Maya. Maybe one day you'll find a man pathetic enough to endure your faithfulness."

ONE WEEKS LATER

Maya was in her friend Laurie's office, crying her eyes out. Their friend Suzy was also there, for moral support. She had hoped that with some time, Roger would calm down and come back to her and maybe accept that she was a faithful wife. But today, she had received divorce papers from his lawyer and knew it was not going to be that easy to get her husband back.

The divorce papers cited "Lack of Adultery" as the reason for his getting a divorce. He noted in the papers that she had never once had sexual relations with anyone else besides her own husband. She had no choice but to go to Laurie about this, her friend and the only lawyer she knew.

"This is humiliating," said Maya. "I was hoping to keep my monogamous lifestyle a secret, but now everyone will know what a terrible person I am for not making my husband a cuckold. What do I do now?"

"I'm sorry to say this, Maya, but you brought this on to yourself," said Laurie. "I don't understand why you're choosing this monogamous lifestyle."

"How can you not see how fun it is to have sex with as many people as you want?" said Suzy. "I had sex with two guys this morning and a woman right before I came here to see you both. I texted my husband about them and he loved it."

"It just doesn't feel right," said Maya. "Laurie, how do I stop this divorce from happening?"

"As your lawyer, I think you have a chance of getting this dropped and getting your husband back, if you just fuck somebody else," said Laurie. "I don't see what the problem is. You're a sexy woman. You must have men wanting to fuck you all the time."

"Yes, I'm sure I can get a guy easily, but I just can't do it."

"Just try it," Laurie continued. "I can lend you my secretary, Jim. He gets me off all the time."

"I had him the other day. He's amazing," said Suzy.

"Suzy and I can leave you two alone with him in my office while we go out and--"

"I'm not fucking your cute male secretary," said Maya.

Laurie and Suzy shook their heads in disappointment.

"I just don't get you, Maya," said Suzy. "I don't know what happened to you in your life that makes you think this is normal."

Laurie had a minibar in her office and made them all a drink. Maya drank hers too fast, so Laurie made her another one but told her to take it easy.

"I read this book once that has been banned from schools; it's based in another universe," said Maya. "It's about a society where it's OK for women to be faithful to their husbands. In fact, it's expected that she should be faithful. It was actually considered a betrayal if she ever slept with someone else. She wouldn't just lose her husband but her reputation as well."

"Is that where you got this monogamy nonsense?" Laurie asked. "From some weird sci-fi novel?

"I suppose you're going to tell us that husbands in this world are allowed to freely have sex with whomever they want," said Suzy.

"No, the same situation goes for the husbands as well."

Suzy rolled her eyes. "So, it's like how it is now for husbands. This book sounds confusing. No wonder it's been banned."

Maya continued. "It seemed like a good idea when I finished reading it. Two people who love each other so much that they only want to have intimate relations with each other and nobody else. There was something romantic about it."

"I can maybe see what you're talking about, but we're not living in some fantasy world," said Laurie. "This is the real world, and wives get their pussies pounded by as many men as possible because that's what good wives do."

"Yes, and the husbands are the ones who are expected to stay faithful to us," said Suzy. "Not only that, they are happy to be cuckolds and take pride in the humiliation of it."

"Does it have to be that way?" Maya asked.

"Yes!" Suzy and Laurie said in unison.

"It's the only way to get your husband back," said Laurie. "It's not that hard to do this. I fucked 15 guys and 6 women this month. My husband has never been so proud of me."

"Maybe you don't even have to fuck that many people," said Suzy. "There are women who keep it simple and only fuck a few guys and their husbands are Ok with it. I'm sure Roger would be OK with that as long as you're fucking somebody."

"I have thought about that keeping it simple like that, but it still doesn't feel right."

"Well, if you want your husband back, I suggest you start sucking some dick," said Suzy. "Or licking some pussy. Speaking of which, if you want to get started with this, I could--"

"I'm not going to fuck you, Suzy," said Maya. "And before you ask Laurie, I'm not going to fuck you either."

Again, Laurie and Suzy shook their heads.

"We just don't understand you," said Laurie.

Maya finished off her drink and went to the minibar for another.

"But you ladies are right," said Maya. "If I want to save my marriage, I need to be just as big of a whore as you two. Do you ladies have any advice on how I should get started?"

Both of her friends got very excited and told her everything they knew about being whore wives.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Roger had made some arrangements with Maya for him to come by the house to retrieve some more of his things while she was at work. He was still very upset about everything and didn't want to face her. Word started spreading about him never being cheated on, and how his wife was only faithful to him. He almost got into a fight with someone at work for making jokes about Maya not being a whore.

A work friend of his, Tara, tried to console him one day after work over drinks. He thought she just wanted to talk, but then she put her hand on his lap. He tried to push her hand away, letting her know that he was still a married man. Tara tried to suggest that nobody would know that she would keep a secret. He ended up only kissing her for a few seconds, which made him disgusted with himself. Sure, he was separated from Maya, but he still can't go around doing these things with women until the divorce goes through.

He told Tara that his divorce would be final soon, and maybe after that they could get together. But she made it clear that she was only interested in married men because it was more exciting for her. Apparently, a lot more men out there cheated on their wives than he originally suspected. Roger was tempted, but he just couldn't do it until after he was divorced.

He entered the house and found that Maya was there, waiting for him. She was wearing a short silk robe, and from the opening on top, he could see that she was wearing a sexy black bra.

"Hey, Roger," she said in a seductive voice.

"Hi, Maya. What are you doing here?" He asked. "We agreed you weren't going to be here while I get more of my things."

"I was hoping to use this opportunity to finally get you to talk to me."

"I know what you're doing and it's not going to work," said Roger. "You can't just use sex to convince me to stay. You should've been seducing other men out there, but apparently you're against that."

"I'm not going to fuck you," said Maya. "I'm going to fuck the two hot young studs in our bedroom who are both going to pound my pussy like a jackhammer."

Roger laughed. "Right, like I'm going to believe that."

"It's all true," said Maya. "When you said you wanted to come at this time, I set it up so I can fuck them both while you watch."

"Maya, this is just pathetic. You've already lied to me plenty of times about having sex with other people. Why would I believe you now?"

"Only one way to find out," she said.

She started walking up the stairs. Roger followed, not expecting to actually see anything. He was sure this was some kind of ruse just to get him into bed. He figured that he might as well fuck her; it will be a while until his divorce goes through, and he can't wait that long to have sex again. One more time with Maya wouldn't hurt.

He followed her into the bedroom, where he was shocked to find two men in her bedroom. Both men were in their early twenties, very muscular and wearing speedos.

"What the hell?" he said, with a very surprised look.

Maya dropped her robe to reveal the sexy two-piece lingerie she was wearing.

"I told you what I was going to do," she said. "The first one is Larry, he's a wide receiver on his college football team. And the other one is Sean, he's a male model."

"Oh my God, you're serious," he said, feeling very excited. "You're actually going to fuck them both? Right now?"

"Yes, and you're going to sit here and watch every moment of these two men making a whore out of me and making you feel bad for not being able to satisfy me as well as either one of them. This will show you how much I love you."

"Where did you get these guys from?"

"Seriously, look at me," she said as she made a sexy pose. "It's not that hard for me to get a couple of guys to do this."

Maya had a chair in the middle of the room ready for Roger to sit back and watch the show. Maya and the two studly men got on the bed, where they began kissing her and feeling up her body. Her bra came off and each man began sucking on each one of her tits. Roger was getting excited; his wife was finally about to become the whore that he hoped she was meant to be.

Both men got their speedos off, revealing their large erect dicks. Maya began jerking each dick off with her hands; Roger was impressed that she could jerk them both off so well at the same time. She then started giving one of the men a blowjob while still jerking off the other one; she then repeated the same thing with the other, and went back and forth like this for some time. Roger's dick had never felt so hard; he wanted to pull it out and jerk off in front of them, but decided to hold back for now.

One of the men, Larry, got behind Maya and pulled away her panties. While she was sucking off Sean, Larry shoved his dick into her pussy and began fucking her hard. As this happened, Sean held Maya's head in place and began face-fucking her. Maya's body was being rocked back and forth as both men were taking her from both ends. After a while, she turned around so that Sean could slam his dick into her pussy while Larry face-fucked her. Both men high-fived each other as they did this and made comments about fucking Maya.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,137 Followers
12