The Good Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger felt a tear forming in his eye and secretly wiped it away. He was never so proud of his wife until now. He felt bad for the terrible things he had said about her. He felt he was right to be angry, but now he was glad she was making up for everything.

Sean got on his back while Maya got on top of him. She got his dick into her pussy, while Larry stuck his dick into her ass. She had never been double-penetrated before, so this was a new feeling for her. It felt incredibly awkward, but also amazing at the same time. They both began fucking her like this, and she was moaning loudly, begging them to fuck her more.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she repeatedly called out.

"That's right, you nasty whore, take both our dicks!" Larry yelled at her.

"Fuck yeah, this bitch needed a good fucking," said Sean.

Maya screamed at the top of her lungs as an orgasm ripped through her body. Even with Roger, she had never had it so good. She was regretting staying faithful only to Roger for so many years when she could've enjoyed men like Larry and Sean this whole time.

Larry got Maya off of Sean and laid her down on her back and began fucking her. He got tired of sharing and wanted to have some alone time with her. He fucked her hard while Sean took a break. There were some water bottles set aside on the dresser for them, and he drank one of them to rehydrate himself. Larry was giving it to Maya very hard and was relentless with her. It wasn't long before she got another orgasm; after that, Sean wanted to have his turn with her. Sean tagged himself in as Larry got off of her to take a water break himself. Sean got her on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind as hard as he could until she got an orgasm from him as well.

"That's right, cum for me you slut!" Sean called out. "You like being my slut, don't you?"

"Yes, I'm a slut! I love being your slut."

"Hey Roger, you like seeing me pounding your wife's pussy like this?" Sean asked him. "I bet you never gave it to her this good."

"No, I don't think I ever did," said Roger. He had his dick out by then and was jerking off from what he witnessing. He had never been so turned on before; his dick was like a titanium rod.

"No, he's too much of a pussy to satisfy her," said Larry, who finished his water break and got back on the bed with them. "Let's show this dick how real men can satisfy his wife."

Roger was not offended by their comments. It showed his status of being a cuckold, just like any good husband was supposed to be.

Larry got back on the bed with Maya and Sean. She turned herself around so that Larry could fuck her while she sucked off Sean. Larry didn't stop until he was sure he made her cum again. After that, they double penetrated her one more, this time with Larry on his back and Sean on top, and Maya was in a reverse cowgirl position between them.

Roger, meanwhile, was still jerking off as he was watching the show. He thought about joining them, but decided to let Maya have her fun on her own. He would have his way with her when she was done anyway. He kind of liked the idea of getting sloppy seconds (or in this case thirds) from her.

After getting Maya to cum one last time, the two men got off of her and made her lie down on her back. They both began jerking off over her body and very soon splattered her face and tits with their cum. The two men got off the bed when they were done, then Roger got on the bed and shot his cum all over Maya as well. She stood up and saw her image in the dresser mirror. She was a cum-covered mess, and she loved it.

"That was fucking amazing," she said.

"I'm so proud of you, Maya," said Roger. "If you weren't covered in other men's cum, I'd hug and kiss you right now."

Roger took a couple of photos of Maya drenched in cum; a few by herself and others with the two studs who fucked her standing beside her. He wanted evidence to show his friends and as many other people that she was a true whore and a good wife because of it.

Maya said goodbye to Larry and Sean as she went to the adjoining bathroom to take a much-needed shower. Roger thanked them for fucking his wife and saving his marriage in the process. They said they were glad to help; afterwards, they got dressed and left the house.

Maya came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Roger came up to her and gave her the big hug and kiss that he wanted to give her before.

"I love you, Maya," he said. "I'm sorry I ever doubted your whorish abilities."

"I love you too," said Maya. "And I'm sorry I was so faithful to you. I promise, I will be a total slut from now on. You'll barely see me most days because I'll be out fucking so many people."

"I guess you're finally ready to fuck Tom now."

"Oh, I already fucked him," Maya revealed. "Every night this past week, actually. I figured I would use him as practice being a whore before I did this. I told him not to say anything to you as a surprise."

"Nice," said Roger, with a big smile.

"And just for good measure, yesterday I fucked this new guy in my office," Maya continued. "Right after work, we had a few drinks in his office and then he bent me over his desk and just railed me."

"I'm so proud of you, honey," Roger said as he wiped away a tear of joy. "I can't wait to hear all of the details. But right now, are you ready for me now or do you want to take a break?"

"I'm good. I'm still very horny and I want you to fuck my brains out," she said, and gave him a kiss. "But just to let you know, tonight I won't be home. I'll be spending the night at my boss's house."

"Who? Marcus?" Roger asked. "I thought he was gay."

"No, I mean my other boss, Samantha, who is above Marcus. She said my job depended on it, so tonight I have to fuck her and her girlfriend. Until then, I'm all yours."

She dropped her towel and got down on her knees to take her husband's pants off. As excited as he was to get a blowjob, Roger made her stand back up.

"Before we do anything, I need to confess something to you," said Roger.

"What is it, honey?"

"While we were separated, I... oh boy, I can't believe I'm telling you this... I kissed another woman."

Maya pushed him away.

"You did what?!"

"Sweetie, I'm sorry."

Maya slapped him across the face. "You pig! How can you do that?"

"Honey, I'm sorry. I gave in to temptation."

"What kind of man are you?"

"Not long ago, you suggested I go fuck another woman."

"I was upset at the time and I wasn't thinking clearly when I said that. Obviously, I would never suggest it if I wasn't upset about everything."

He tried to hug Maya, but she pushed him away, disgusted by her husband's behavior. She felt sick to her stomach and had to sit down. It took her a couple of minutes to finally calm down.

"OK, I guess I'm not one to make judgments here," she began to say. "You kissed another woman, and I lied about having sex with other people. I still think you did something worse, but perhaps this makes us kind of even. I guess I should be relieved that it was just a kiss and nothing else."

"I promise, I will never do something like that ever again."

"You better not," she said. "So, who was this bitch you kissed?"

Roger told her it was Tara from his workplace. He described the events that led to their kissing. Maya was appalled to hear that she liked to go after married men.

"Ok, I understand what happened," said Maya. "But now, I want to arrange some alone time with me and that woman."

"Why?"

"She kissed my husband. For that, she owes me one fuck session with her."

"She's quite the slut. I'm sure she'll go for it."

When Maya settled down, she made love to Roger. When he was done, she commented about how good he was but didn't give it to her as well as Larry and Sean. Roger was humiliated by that comment and thanked her for it.

Afterwards, she apologized for getting upset with him about Tara, and he forgave her. Later that night, she spent the night at her boss's house having sex with her and her girlfriend. The next morning, she fucked her recently divorced neighbor before going back home to see Roger. He enjoyed all of the details she told him about her recent sexual liaisons.

Roger made good on his word to get Tara to agree to have sex with Maya as a means to apologize for kissing her husband. Maya was very dominant in bed over Tara, and after that, Tara became one of Maya's new playthings.

Within the next year, Roger and Maya's marriage was perfect. She made up for all the lost time she never fooled around with other people and improved her reputation as a whore wife. Roger's humiliation was over as everyone was proud of him for having a sex-craved wife and being the cuckold he was meant to be.

Maya was getting so good at being a hot wife, she started giving advice to other women who had trouble being whores themselves. She found that there were a lot more women who had trouble having sex with people besides their husbands and eventually wrote a book about how be the perfect whore wife to advise women how easy it is to live a polyamorous lifestyle. The book was a bestseller and as a result she was credited for saving a lot of marriages.

The End.

12