The Good Wife

Story Info
A good wife tends to her husband’s and her own interests.
7.3k words
2.68
25.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry grunted as he got off the rear seat of the golf cart and began a slow hobble toward the front door of the Club. Harry was a big muscular, black haired guy, a tad over forty. He had broken his foot in a rugby scrum last week. Yeah, he knew he was getting too old for that silliness, but he did love the game. Now his foot was in a cast, and he needed crutches to get around for the next month.

He shook his head and said grumpily, "I can't believe you two roped me into this."

Harry's wife Joanie had driven them to the Club from their expansive McMansion in their private, gated Atlanta development. She hopped out of the golf cart's driver's seat and fussed over her husband making sure he was using the crutches correctly and was doing ok.

As she mothered her husband, Joanie laughed gayly and teased, "Don't be such an old fuddy duddy, Honey."

Joanie's twin sister, Karen, came from the passenger side and strolled along with the slow moving couple. She chirped happily, "Come on Harry, you look great. It will be a blast."

Harry stopped and looked at the two identical twin sisters. They were beautiful, vivacious women, both medium height, thirty-year old blondes with athletic, full-formed feminine figures. Also, smart as hell to boot. Joanie was an assistant math professor at a local university well on her way to tenure, and Karen was a financial advisor with an MBA from Wharton making a multi six-figure income. Karen lived about an hour away and traveled around the country for business quite a bit. Karen was spending the weekend with her sister and Harry. She divorced her husband of five years about six months ago, and, according to Joanie, Karen was enjoying the life of the "gay divorcee," in the old-fashioned sense of the term, to the hilt.

Harry mused thoughtfully, "You know, I don't think I have been to a Halloween costume party since I was ten. How did you all get me to do this?"

The women laughed easily in the close companionship of twins. Karen giggled as she patted her brother-in-law's shoulder affectionately, "You are an unfailingly good sport, Harry. We can always count on you to come through for us. Oh, we are going to knock 'em dead tonight!"

When the two twins got together they fed off of one another and were capable of coming up with pretty zany ideas - like this one. In their defense, the girls and their zany ideas were usually fun and certainly always made for interesting times.

Harry pursed his lips as he contemplated the twin sisters. He gave a bemused shake of his head and laughed too. "Yeah, I think you are certainly right about knocking 'em dead!"

The twins were dressed identically. Four inch heels showcased their shapely legs that cascaded from impossibly short leather skirts. A deeply scalloped, white, silky top left their taught midriffs bare and their generous breasts highlighted by the clingy fabric. The thin silk was almost diaphanous and teased the viewer about what was or what was not really revealed.

The women had spent the day at the salon. Their long blond hair was coiffured to perfection, and their extensive makeup highlighted the women's enticing full lips, satin smooth skin, and dancing blue eyes. The two sisters were lovely on an average day. Tonight they were absolutely stunning sirens who would beguile any male who saw them. They had certainly laid their feminine charms out boldly for public inspection.

Harry snorted, "And what did you enter us in the costume contest as again?"

The sisters laughed and replied in unison, "Harry the Pimp and His Two Whores."

Harry shook his head in mock dismay and added, "Well, you two certainly look the part. You can't even sit down or bend over in those skirts without flashing the world."

Joanie smirked at him and whispered conspiratorially, "Yes dear husband, and that's why we went to Victoria's Secret yesterday to buy fancy lace panties to show off when we do flash. We are masquerading as whores tonight, after all."

Karen added coyly, "And the panties are a lovely scarlet color that you can't miss. Oh, we will catch attention all right. We should win first place for sure."

Joanie teased her husband, "And honey, you make a great pimp for us."

The girls had dressed the muscular Harry in tight black trousers; one leg seam of which they had to slit to accommodate the cast. His vibrant purple shirt was unbuttoned halfway, and they had teased out an abundant display of his plush black chest hair. Around his neck was a massive fake gold chain. The pimp look was topped off with a pair of aviator shades.

The trio made their way to the Club front door and into the ballroom where they checked in for the costume contest. They then went to the bar next to the ballroom and got cocktails. After about a half hour, the costume contest began.

Of the hundred or so guests, most of whom were in costume of one sort or another, about two dozen had the nerve to actually enter the contest singly or as teams. Each entry paraded across the stage at the end of the ballroom before a panel of three judges, accompanied by cheers and applause from their supporters in the friendly and boisterous crowd.

When the announcer made the curtain call for "Harry the Pimp and His Two Whores" the place erupted in laughter, catcalls, wolf whistles, and cheers. They were the crowd favorite for sure. To show their appreciation, Joanie and Karen turned their back to the cheerful crowd and flipped up their skirts to flash their scarlet panty bottoms to more applause.

The judges unanimously concurred with the audience. Harry the Pimp and his Two Whores easily won first place. This win came with a fifty dollar coupon redeemable in the Club restaurant. That wasn't much profit as this was a charity fund-raising event with tickets costing a hundred bucks a head.

After the contest, Joanie and Karen settled Harry comfortably at a table in the bar with his leg that was in the cast propped in a chair. There he could comfortably watch the Saturday college football games on the large screen tv. A band began playing next door in the ballroom as the women got Harry all set with a cocktail and hors d'oeuvres from the party serving line.

With Harry happily watching the game and gossiping with other men who stopped by to catch up on the game and chat, the two (barely dressed) women returned to the ballroom to hobnob with friends. The band was good, the music lively, flirting was rampant, and the two sexy, twin sisters were in steady demand as dance partners.

The first set ended as the band took a well-earned break. Joanie and Karen rejoined Harry at his table with a round of fresh drinks for everyone.

Joanie nudged Karen and whispered, "I think an admirer is getting up his nerve to talk to you."

Karen arched her eyebrows and whispered back questioningly, "Admirer? Who?"

Joanie smirked and winked, "One of those army lieutenants that are home on leave. Those two couldn't keep their eyes off of you. I was afraid they would devour you right there on the dance floor. Grace said she told them I was married, but you were available. Hmm, they are both mighty cute. Good luck!"

Karen giggled and said "Yeah, cute like puppy dogs. Those boys are barely old enough to drink."

A deep male voice rumbled behind the women, "Good evening, may I join you ladies and your husband?"

Karen gave the lieutenant a cool appraising stare. He and the other lieutenant had worn their Class A uniforms as their last-minute make-do party costumes. She read the lieutenant's uniform: infantry branch rifle insignia, airborne wings, ranger tab, combat infantry badge, three overseas service bars on the sleeve, and a small collection of various ribbons over the left pocket. Well, this boy was a real soldier and not a paper pusher.

He was a tall man, broad shouldered and narrow waisted. Obviously fit as a fiddle. His dark tan said he had been out under a hot sun for an extended period. A nervous smile displayed gleaming white teeth that contrasted with his deep tan. His brown hair was close cropped, military-style, and he had lovely, dreamy brown eyes. And those delightful long eye lashes. God, a woman would kill for those!

Karen mentally agreed with her twin sister's appraisal, "Oh yes, this guy is a cutey indeed."

The lieutenant stood there, erect but obviously ill at ease under Karen's bold inspection. He wasn't sure what to do with his hands, and they were clasped lightly in front of him. His hands displayed surprisingly long, delicate fingers with short, clean nails. A whitish, slightly raised scar snaked across the back of his tanned right hand and disappeared under the uniform cuff. There must be a story there, Karen thought.

Karen surmised from his nervous ill-at-ease manner that he was naturally shy, which she found quite endearing. Here was a fierce young man who could lead soldiers into combat, close with and destroy an enemy, with bare hands if needed, and yet the poor boy was nervous as a cat when trying to talk to a pretty girl. What a strange world we live in, Karen thought with amusement.

After a few tense seconds, Karen gave the lieutenant a dazzling smile and replied cheerfully, "Certainly, soldier. Sit down here next to me," as she patted the seat beside her.

Awkward chit chat and banter flitted around the table, as the lieutenant tried to court the dazzling and cosmopolitan Karen to the amusement of Joanie and Harry. The poor country boy was in over his head with the worldly Karen, but he gamely kept swinging at her zinging fast balls.

Outmaneuvered in the verbal jousting with the scintillating Karen and at a loss, the lieutenant finally turned to the obvious topic of the scandalous outfits the sisters wore.

He flushed as he remarked, "I must say those whore costumes... woops, I didn't mean to say that. Those outfits are really something else."

Karen was enjoying the young lieutenant's discomfort. She teased, "Well sir, that is exactly what we are for the costume party tonight. My sister and I are whores working for her husband the pimp so it is perfectly correct to call this," she waved her hand indicating her partially clad body, "a whore costume."

A red-faced lieutenant stuttered, "Ah yes, you are right, of course."

Karen was not one to let a victim off lightly, and she prolonged the silence painfully before dropping her bombshell. Looking him directly in the eye, she asked in a clear, innocent voice, "Well soldier, aren't you going to ask this whore the obvious next question? How much does she charge for her services? After all, you soldiers don't have time to beat around the bush when you are home on a short leave."

The lieutenant was tongue tied now, and Joanie and Harry were snickering. The lieutenant finally gasped out, "Uh, okay. How much do you charge for... uhm, your, you know?"

Karen smiled sweetly, replying, "Two-hundred dollars."

A red faced lieutenant stuttered out, "Uhm, gosh. Isn't that mighty cheap for a woman like you. I mean you are so beautiful and... all, well."

A smile teased at her lips as Karen answered crisply and matter of factly, "My business model is simple, sir: provide exceptional quality goods at a reasonable price and rely on the volume of sales to generate the desired profit."

Karen smiled coyly and held her hand out, palm up, murmuring seductively, "And so young man, are you ready to give my business model a whirl?"

A thoroughly mortified and crestfallen lieutenant could only mummer wistfully, "Oh golly, I don't have two-hundred dollars on me. I sure wish I did."

Karen stood up saying crisply, "That is not a problem. There is an ATM by the office. Come along, I'll show you the way."

And with that, Karen took the lieutenant's hand and led him briskly away.

Harry was chuckling with amusement as he watched the disappearing couple. Joanie was not.

She looked at Harry irritably and spat out, "What are you laughing at? It was funny until she actually sold herself like a common street whore. Right out here in public among our friends and neighbors! Disgusting! That's my sister. Mom would kill her if she found out."

Harry looked at his angry wife with a calm, tolerant gaze, "Honey, she's just playing out some kind of fantasy. Hell, she didn't really sell herself. She would happily screw that soldier for free, just for the fun of it. You could see that. The money is just part of a game tonight."

Joanie stared at him coldly, "Don't patronize me. What she did is just not right. It goes against all we were taught."

Harry had no interest in an argument with his beautiful but wilful wife,

He nodded his head in agreement saying placatingly, "Oh yes, I agree with you a hundred percent, dear. But tonight I think Karen is just amusing herself with a fantasy built around our costume party. I presume playing the whore is not an uncommon woman's fantasy. Fantasies are something we all enjoy. When the opportunity presents itself and nobody gets hurt, why not indulge yourself? She didn't really do anything wrong; naughty maybe, but not really wrong."

Joanie looked at her husband thoughtfully and then sighed saying with a chuckle, "I guess you are right. I am overreacting aren't I?"

Harry was glad to have the budding marital crisis defused and said agreeably as he patted her hand, "Well, maybe a little." He laughed pleasantly adding, "But I have to agree she is being very, very naughty tonight!"

Joanie smiled at her husband, "Well Karen was always the daring one getting into all kinds of mischief when we were growing up. I was the boring old bookworm nerd; I always kinda envied Karen her nerve and kinky adventures."

She mused thoughtfully, half to herself, " Yeah, I guess a gal always wonders about just hauling off and having sex with some handsome stranger for money. Totally wild, uninhibited, and immoral."

Joanie laughed lightly, "Unlike real-life whoring, the stranger you are screwing in your whore fantasy always looks like Clark Gable, Tom Cruise, or James Bond. Don't think I would like the real profession servicing whatever staggered in off the street."

Joanie gave a relaxed giggle and whispered conspiratively to her husband, "Shoot, if I wasn't married or you weren't looking, I might sell myself to that cute lieutenant too."

Harry laughed also and added carelessly, "Yeah, I guess I could understand that. He's a handsome devil. Wouldn't blame you if you did."

With the minor potential domestic spat put to bed, they chatted a few more minutes. Joanie got Harry a fresh drink from the bar. The game's third quarter was starting up, and a couple of men sat down to watch the football game with Harry. Joanie excused herself from the all male tv crowd and rejoined the party in the ballroom.

At midnight the band quit playing, and the party began breaking up. Joanie and Karen returned to the bar, got fresh drinks for themselves and Harry, and delivered the evening's final nightcaps to the table. The women plopped down in chairs across from Harry.

Karen groaned, "I am pooped. I never danced so much in my life. My feet are killing me."

Joanie laughed in agreement as she kicked the high heels off her aching feet. "Your lieutenant certainly kept you hopping on the floor after you two came back from your... business transaction."

Karen fanned her face in mock embarrassment, "Oh dear, how scandalous. It was certainly mighty handy he had come to the Club in his brother's pickup with a camper shell. There were even some clean picnic blankets in the back! I pretended it was just a business arrangement so I made him share my dances with other guys afterwards. He really is a nice guy and fun."

A blush crept up Karen's face as she continued with pretended nonchalance, "Uhm, by the way, my lieutenant is picking me up for brunch tomorrow morning at ten." Before Joanie or Harry could tease her about the new development, Karen arched her eyes at Joanie and simpered, "And you, my dear, were not doing too bad out there on the dance floor yourself."

Harry interjected lightly, "Well gals, with you all dressed like that, no doubt every man at the party asked you to dance, and probably you had to fend off a few adventurous hands and lusty propositions. I am sure every wife there certainly wanted to cut your throats."

The sisters laughed and said in unison, "True on all counts."

Karen reached in her top and extracted a roll of twenties. She counted out the ten twenties from her lieutenant in front of Harry and teased, "Well Mr. Pimp, am I supposed to split my earnings with you? I think that is how the whoring business works. Fifty percent or something like that?"

Harry smiled and pushed the pile of twenties back to Karen as he replied lightly, "Oh Harry the Pimp has a very enlightened arrangement for his whores. They get to keep all of their hard earned cash."

Joanie took a deep breath as she glanced over at Karen mischievously and then looked directly at her husband. She extracted a roll of bills from her bosom just as Karen had.

Harry and Karen looked at Joanie in shocked surprise. Karen murmured, "Oh my, Sis."

Joanie slowly counted out ten twenties in front of her husband and then folded her arms on the table.

She looked up at her husband with an impish grin and a sparkling twinkle in her eye. "Well honey, I am glad to hear of your financial policy. The other lieutenant must have heard of Karen's, uhm, business transaction with his colleague, and he mistook me for her. Understandable as we are identical twins and dressed alike. Anyway, he had already been to the ATM and was making a bit of a scene with his roll of twenties. I tried to explain his mistake, but he wasn't having any of it."

Joanie shrugged nonchalantly and whispered coquettishly, "Then I remembered what you had just told me. You know about indulging our fantasies, and well, playing the whore with a good looking and lusty young soldier is certainly a fun fantasy in my mind."

A surprised Harry exclaimed, "Whoa, wait a minute, I didn't agree to anything like that."

Joanie looked thoughtful for a minute and then replied, "Let's see, as I recall," (Joanie had the nearest thing to a photographic memory that Harry had ever encountered), "I said 'Shoot, if I wasn't married or you weren't looking, I might sell myself to that cute lieutenant too.' And then you said, 'Yeah, I guess I could understand that. Wouldn't blame you if you did.' And therefore with your tacit okay, I did just that!"

Harry stared at his grinning wife and giggling sister-in-law but was at a loss for words.

Joanie beamed a bold cheeky grin as she pointed out, "Besides dear, that cast has knocked you off your usual stride in the bedroom. Perhaps it would be good for your wife's health and morale to have a little extra servicing, if you know what I mean."

She went on mater-of-factly, "The boys are just back from a six-month African deployment where they lived in tents, and there were no women. And goodness me, that poor boy was certainly in dire need of a woman."

Joanie tossed her hair and continued lightly, "And besides, I have always had a thing for men in uniform. Taking care of my lieutenant's needs was sorta my patriotic duty. You know, lift morale and buck up the troops. So I decided what the hell and indulged him and my fantasy both."

Karen shook her head in amused disbelieve and muttered with a grin, "Holy Moly, girl."

Joanie tilted her head and said to Harry in a sweet provocative voice, "And given your earlier observation that indulging a fantasy was fine as long as nobody got hurt, honey, I was sure you would not mind my indulging myself. As old Willy Shakespear expressed it, you hung yourself on your own petard, my dear."

Harry groaned inwardly. He hated getting into verbal jousts with his overeducated and smart wife. She always won. She was twisting his words, obviously, but there was certainly some humor in the situation. Admittedly, he was the butt of the joke. He had never been the jealous type, but this was really testing the limit, even for Joanie.