All Comments on 'The Good Wife'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No very sure what sort of twisted mind the writer has…most Lilly a traumatic experience as a kid and his transgender mindset has clashed with reality and turned him into a man hater. He wishes to be the women of his stories and hates beings man…hence the venom and total disrespect for males in his stories!

I can only advise this mad case to go and get a gender change or starts SRS. Will help u achieve your life objectives without hating all ur life!! And maybe allow u to whore out like your women???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Harry should shove his cast up his wife's cheating cunt before he has her served with divorce papers. There is no way that could viewed as an assault. She's happy to have anything and everything stuffed in her gash. Hell, the slut might actually orgasm.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

No job is worth that!

3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author, are you really a man? Somehow your testicles are too small, vanishingly small...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid and full of stupid bullshit excuses! For a promotion he accepted to be a laughingstock for the rest of his working life? Never having the respect of his subordinates? Really? If the single sister replaced her sister how would the boss know? That would be ingenious idea and the way of a good wife! Less than 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Better ending... The police could never prove Harry had anything to do with the disappearance of Karen or Joanie, because the bodies were never found. Harry lived happily ever after, eventually finding a lovely woman who was not idiotically insane or narcissistic. The end

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. A little bit different twist than most LW stories

hankmbb1017hankmbb1017about 1 year ago

Continue on, but it would be a good case for a BTB and take down his boss in a revenge scenario.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

To be very honest, I think there are several shortcomings to the story as well as opportunities missed. Since I'm not a great fan of prostitution the wife trading sex for his promotion doesn't sit well with me. The lark of the twin sister doing her soldier for fun, based on the prostitute costumes was one thing... the wife doing the same was taking advantage of hubby...

...her then doing his boss was nothing but pure evil and self-indulgence, taking advantage of what seemed to be an offhand comment by her husband, but NOT specific permission to have sex with EITHER man.

The lost story opportunity would have been for the divorced twin sister to do both other men after doing the first soldier, and maybe going on with the boss to secure the big promotion for her brother-in-law... that would have been a great plot twist and was actually what I thought was lurking in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Um Santee the author failed to illustrate that Joanie is so brilliant by her conversation wit the CEO and her husband. Harry is presented as deserving the promotion due to his problem solving ability yet he is outsmarted and subdued by his wife and twin SIL. I assume that when Harry’s foot heals and he is more financially secure he will benefit from the open marriage. The author’s objective seemed to be to totally humiliate Harry with no thought to how he would react in the future. So I found this an interesting plot but too simplistic in the development of the characters reactions and the ending was not a realistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

None of it will last. Even if his whore manages to keep her mouth shut, she obviously isn't going to keep her legs shut. If an STD doesn't cause them to fall off, he'll eventually find his balls and kick her to the curb. Further, whether his boss says anything or not, he will always know that he didn't earn the promotion and it was just payment for the whore's service. It will all fall apart and he will either resign or be fired during the downward spiral.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 1 year ago

Of course you write extremely well, and that is why I follow you, but I disliked this tale because of the wife's cavalier attitude to her marriage. I have nothing against a stag/vixen type of marital relationship in which the husband knows that the wife is having sex with other men and reclaims her, but I do not like the cuckold/humilation type of relationship presented in this tale. If one wants to fuck around with other people without a partner's knowledge and approval, then why take the legal step of being married, which is after all a legal, binding contract? Harry and Joanie should stay single and fuck whomever they wish so that there is no trust issues, which is a cornerstone to any type of committed relationship. As soon as the cast is off, the husband should feel free to fuck whomever he likes, but then again, why not simply divorce the bitch and not worry anymore what she is doing? There are approximately 4 billion females on this planet, and 160 million females in the U.S, so I would think Harry could find a more loving partner should he choose to go that route. In this tale, there is little expression of the feeling of love between the husband and wife, and the identical twin sister really has no place in this story other than to assist the wife in cheating. Lastly, if you go back and edit this story, I would humbly point out that the word I think you meant to type was double "entendre" and not "entente" and the proper noun "Fred" was not capitalized in one sentence near the end. I look forward to your next submission to see if it is more my cup of tea. Cheers!

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Oh hell no,! Grow a pair! Dump the slut. Get a new job in another part of the world and squash Fred on your way out!

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Another

Author that writes rubbage will have to remember and not read anymore of his garbage. I hate cheating wifes and wimpy husbands.

greenman440greenman440about 1 year ago

Has Santee ever written a single good story? NO and this just follows the rut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ugh… I thought it was just some teasing and flirting to get injured Harry all worked up. …then the details came out and it almost made me throw up. Turns out pimp and whores weren’t costumes but showing their true colors. It’s the title of the story that was a fake costume.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are fucking joking. I can't decide if you hate women or hate men more. Probably you hate men more. No man with any balls would allow this bullshit. And only a pathetic insane man would think this story was erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 only because I can't give it -5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much i can say that already hasn’t been said, Really disliked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems incomplete. Harry's foot will heal and no doubt he will have some reaction to his wife's cavalier attitude towards loyalty - clearly the whole thing was a setup by the sisters from the start. Awaiting part 2 - Harry's and his rugby buddies conclusion to his wife's scheme

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

More corporate whore cuck crap.

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 year ago

I thought Karen, her sister, would step in and save Joanne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a pile of crap this one was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your CEO got sloppy seconds, using his tongue and all.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

typical willing cuckold male with ball less lifestyle. He' s adumb as she is slutty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible ending

Karn9Karn9about 1 year ago

Cluck cluck cluck! 2*

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

BS story. Not worth the 10 minutes to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disgusting wife and sister in law, he should blow their skanky heads off. They have the right idea in the Middle East. Stone all cheaters disgusting tale about two immoral, unloving women and the sad excuse for a man married to one of them.

jlg07jlg07about 1 year ago

Awful. No man would put up with ANYTHING she did in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like the story, hate the way it treats the husband, BUT, if you change the genders of the married couple around, there are many stories on here where the husband treats his wife like this…

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up in the comments. The low score was the first indicator!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible story. WTF? Harry just quietly lets his wife be an actual whore?? Sweet Jeezus this is stupid.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Good story, like the flow and exchanges with the sisters. Would have only made one change. If the guy's wife is screwing his boss on Mondays then the other sister, to make up for that, would be screwing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If Harry is pimping his wife to one, might as well pimp her to many. And, as economy of escale, pimp his sister-in-law too. After all, they just decided his is an actual pimp and they are cheap whores.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
nope

I would send them both packing then meet the boss at the motel and kick his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb cuckold, boot her ass and beat the boss.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well you did it again. Please read to the end. You could have had a great story and you failed. If you would have written a few more Paragraphs you could have had the wife bang the old codger once or twice and then her sister could have taken her place and the single sister got married to the old fucker. But you have the Cunt wife fucking so old guy for the rest of her life and the husband having his Soul crushed because he is a real cuck punk ass worthless Shyte. Why?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story.

You presented the ethical and moral dilemmas quite well for the two sisters and the husband, setting the stage for the situational ethics issue at the very start by denoting their "costumes" to be those of a pimp and two whores. The twins' choices to be whores--(one for the night and one for the long and unforeseeable future, as her fucking of the boss was a financial transaction for HIS promotion and monetary gain which would become HER'S both immediately and over time) played to both the common female fantasy of being so irresistibly attractive that men would pay to fuck them--and to their greed (esp. the wife's) while allowing them to paper over their behavior as titularly being actually GOOD for the husband's welfare. His choice to continue as a cuckold and to pimp his wife's cunt to his boss in return for immediate and continuing financial gain also spoke volumes regarding his "damned if you do, damned if you don't" dilemma. Whatever he chose to do he would lose; he'd already lost the illusion of his wife's fidelity and his confidence that she wouldn't fuck the boss regardless--and his trust that this act wouldn't presage her cheating with others in the future. Of course he could pretend to accept the situation then plan to burn them both by documenting their rendezvous and filing lawsuits against the boss and the company--which they would both deserve. She'd already fucked the boss so the damage was done to the marriage; that knowledge could only eat away at the foundation of the marriage because she'd fucked two guys that night without any real warning to her husband.

I expect this story should draw comments (and possible alternate renditions) for quite a while. What more can an author wish for?

Well done. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another rotten story. What’s wrong with people calling it good? Harry should fuck Fred’s wife and Karen. Plus any other woman he wants to fuck. His wife doesn’t like it? Tough. And he should just go ahead and treat his wife as his whore since she is a real whore and pimp her out. Be sure to video tape all the trysts and get them posted on the net. As tom Fred the boss… he met with a very unfortunate accident that left him loosing his balls and having his cock shortened. Oh well…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

“Just physical exercise like going to the gym. It didn't really hurt anything”. And of course that applies to when Harry is screwing woman he can. Good the the goose, just as good for the gander.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson6 months ago

Resignation & divorce.

No marriage is worth that shit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Co za idiotyzm. Dobrze ze przestałem po 1 stronie. Ale pisz dalej dla idiotów którym to się podoba.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

cuck story written by one jesus christ men today have no respect or balls

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 1 month ago

Your story is well-written and is creative. However, I would like you to get me Fred's contact information. I want to find and beat the hell out of him.

ExcoachExcoachabout 1 month ago

Different to say the least. Fred would start his car and “puff”. Only pieces would be scattered around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous