The Good Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Helping a co-worker to cuckold her husband.
3.2k words
4.19
49k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRobb123
BRobb123
86 Followers

This is a recollection of a time when I found myself enlisted into being the one to help a coworker cuckold her husband.  This wasn't something I set out to do, it just kind of unfolded.   Probably not to everyone's tastes, but I will admit that I had fantasies of something similar back when I was married.  

Her name was Jody.  She was a coworker in my office, very attractive, but not in a way that drew much attention. She had more of that fresh faced girl next door look with a very nice figure, she always dressed stylishly and was well put together, but her manner had pretty much been all business.

I'm Dave, I was 45 at the time, and she was around 30 I'd guess. Jody was married while I had been divorced from my wife for a couple of years. Jody and I were on the same level and we had occasion to work together on projects from time to time, so I had gotten to know her as an extremely intelligent, capable, and funny girl. She appeared to be madly in love with her husband, Eric. He sounded like a great guy.

The first inkling was when we were at the office late one evening, putting some finishing touches on a client presentation for the next day.   She got a phone call from Eric.  Not unusual but I could tell there was some tension there, probably from her working late - this was something I was all too familiar with from my married days. As she spoke I stepped out of the room to give her a bit of privacy.

When I returned, we got back to working on the presentation but she was obviously distracted. "Everything OK at home?" I ventured.

"Yeah, Eric is just being a jerk." She replied.

"My ex used to get grumpy too when I had to put in the long hours, comes with the territory,"  I responded.

We got pulled back into our project and were there another couple of hours before calling it a night.  She had received a couple more calls from Eric, he was obviously checking up on her.

It was after dark so I walked out with her to her car.  

"He thinks I'm up here having fun." Jody shared as we walked, obviously irritated. She was put out with him, and a bit embarrassed I think.

"You can't blame him for wanting his beautiful wife at home with him" I replied, trying to make her feel better. I felt her start at my choice of words.

"Damn!" I thought to myself, I really shouldn't have said that, that was the kind of statement that could cause trouble.

As we got to her car she said, "Thanks Dave, you're sweet."   Then, quick as a flash she stepped up on her toes and kissed me on my cheek. By the time the action had sunk in she had her car door open and was slipping inside.

She gave me a big smile and a wink as she drove off. I imagine I must have been standing there a bit dumbfounded with a stupid look on my face.

I sat in my car re-living that moment. Geez, I was feeling foolish, probably making too much out of it, but god, something about that moment felt really nice. I touched my face where she had kissed. I could still feel her hand on my arm where she steadied herself. My heart was racing! I felt like I was a teenager.

Of course the next day, it was like nothing had happened. She was back to her usual self. What had I expected? Just my imagination running wild. I will confess I found myself watching her a little more closely. Jody really was an attractive woman!

It was maybe 3 weeks later when we were putting another project together for the bigwigs. We again were working late trying to meet a deadline. It was a very complicated presentation and we had a hell of a lot of work to do. It was about 8 O'clock when our boss stepped in, checking on the project as he left the office. He was a great guy to work for, the kind of guy you really wanted to do your best for.

He felt bad about our having to stay I guess, because he brought us a freshly corked bottle of wine. "Here you go, you might as well have this since it looks like you'll be here for a bit yet." He poured two glasses as we worked and said good night, "lock up when you leave, looks like you two are the last ones here.

"It was after 9 when we were putting the finishing touches on our work for the night, by then the wine was finished, and that glow you get from a couple of glasses of wine was in Jody's eyes. That was when her husband Eric called.

The conversation sounded pleasant enough from the end I was hearing. I was consciously NOT looking at those incredible legs as she was sitting there in the conference room chair, her shoes off, her feet tucked up underneath her. She had the last of the wine in her hand as she spoke quietly to him..

After she hung up, she just looked at me for a second before I realized and looked up. "Eric just asked if I'm having an affair with you." she drops, just like that.

"What?!" I started to protest, flustered, beginning to mutter something further.

"Don't worry about it" she added. "He likes you."

"But..."

"Can I ask you something?" she interrupted.

"Sure" I reply, mind still racing.

"Did you mean it when you said I was beautiful?

"Oh shit! I thought inwardly, but out loud I said "Yes, absolutely."

"Well, I told Eric when you said that, expecting him to get jealous." 

Damn, I knew that slip was going to come back and bite me.

Then she adds, "I told him the context of it all, that I was pretty pissed off at him at the time, and that you had made me feel a lot better"

"He apologized for being a jerk, and I guess I was wanting to rub it in, so I told him that I kissed you for being so sweet."

"I bet that really irritated him" I responded, getting uncomfortable with where this was going.

She sat there, just looking down for a few long moments. Then she looked back up at me. "No it didn't, he wasn't mad at all. Actually, he asked me about 20 questions wanting to know if that was all we did.

"Then she continued, "Then he kissed me like he hasn't in years. We ended up having the best sex that night that we've had in a long time.

Damn again, I thought. I actually kind of understood where he was coming from here - when I had been married I had similar inclinations but this wasn't anything I was willing to share with Jody! I stayed quiet, unsure what to say, watching her, amazed that she was sharing any of this.

With that she finished her glass of wine in one swallow, stood and walked over to me.

"It's time for me to leave, Eric is waiting for me at home." She said this in a way, or with a look perhaps, that conveyed that they were going to have some impassioned sex when she arrived.

Then she walked over and kissed me, full on the lips. The red wine mixed with her kiss was like heaven. I could feel her body against me, her breasts pressed into my chest, and the way she smelled. Her tongue brushed against my lips, if only for a moment. I was instantly aroused, and wanted this girl, badly! Ohhh geez. This was indeed trouble.

Then she turned, grabbed her purse and half walked, half ran out. I caught my wits just as I heard the outside door open and hustled out, wanting to make sure she got out to her car safely. OK, maybe I was wanting more than that.

She was already driving through the lot as I got to the door.

I walked back in, I could feel this huge stupid smile on my face. I packed up our project. I found her shoes on the floor beneath the table. I held them in my hand, then set them on the table as I collected our things. Black, tall, thin heels, very sexy.

Now I know people get off on all sorts of things, mostly I've been fairly conventional, but at that moment, these shoes were about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. And, well, I was as turned on as I'd been in years. I stood there by that table, ran my fingers over those shoes.. Ohhh.. She would never know if I...

The next day Jody gave me a wink, but outwardly she acted like it never happened. I almost wondered whether it actually had. Over the next couple of weeks, she did seem a little more friendly. It was a subtle change, she had always been friendly, but mostly just very professional.

It was maybe a month later that we had a company party. It was a Christmas party, though it was in March since December is always a very busy time of year for us. Odd I know, but that's how we did it. It was at a local hotel, all employees and their spouses were invited. About 100 people showed up I guess.

I went alone, but ran into Jody and her husband just after arriving. She made sure to re-introduce me to him, and insisted that I sit at the table with them.

It was your typical company party, some awards given, a talk by the owner and such. There was a DJ that cranked up afterwards, the dance floor filled, and it got pretty lively. I was standing near the bar when I saw Jody approaching. She asked me to dance with her. "Eric doesn't like to dance" she coaxed.

I glanced over to where he was seated, he raised his glass to me in acknowledgement.

We danced a couple of a few songs, Jody turned out to be an excellent dancer. She had on a black dress, short but not too short, very flowing and it would swing this way and that as she danced.  I also realized, once again, what an attractive woman she was. I mean, I had always known, but somehow this was a side of her that just added to the package.

We sat back down at the table after a bit. Jody immediately walked off to freshen up. I was lost in my thoughts after watching her walk away and realizing she was wearing those same black shoes. 

Meanwhile, Eric had been sitting there enjoying the open bar, perhaps a bit too much. We talked for a bit, I liked him. Yep, he was definitely feeling no pain.

Jody returned and quickly realized the state Eric was in.

"Can you help me get him upstairs? We've got a room here for the night.

"When we got him into the elevator, Eric pulled her to him. It was for a kiss, it felt a bit awkward standing there as he ran his hands over her ass, giving her drunken kisses. She turned and looked at me "He always gets frisky when he's drunk.

"She was standing there, half holding him up as he leaned against the elevator wall.   I tried not to notice his hands on her ass but I had to admit, she really did look good in that little black dress! She pulled herself away and he almost stumbled onto the floor as he lost his balance.

We helped guide him down the hall to their room and she asked me to help get him onto the bed.

The room was one of those semi-suites, with the door opening into a living area that was somewhat separated from the bedroom. By now he wasn't very steady at all, and as we got him down onto the bed it was as if a switch was flipped and he went out.

I turned to leave and Jody followed. "Thank you Dave, that would have been difficult without your help.

"With that she motioned me over to the little couch sitting down beside me. She looked at me, not saying a word for a long minute.

"Just a sec" she says, "Don't leave" then she stands and steps around the corner toward the bedroom. She was gone for under a minute.

"Yep, he's out cold." She says, not even trying to be quiet. She picked up her wine glass and swallowed all that was left in one gulp. It made me remember that night in the conference room, so I wasn't completely surprised when she leaned down and planted her lips fully onto mine.

Wow, the feelings from her previous kiss came rushing back.  I began to protest.

"Shhhh" again putting her mouth on mine, her tongue pressing into my mouth.

God this girl could kiss! Her lips tasted like heaven! Still this didn't feel like a good idea at all. I had to get out of here, now, before I lost all reason. I tried to extricate myself..

"Shhhh" she says again, this time holding her fingers over my lips. "He's passed out, he'll never know.

"With that, She brings her lips close to my ear, her voice just above a whisper: "Eric knows I'm in here seducing you, it was his idea. He's in there listening."

She pulled back, looking me in the eye. There was a twinkle in hers, as if to question if I was OK with this. She was smiling. I had to smile with her. I understood this completely, I was flashing back my desires with my ex-wife who would humor me, knowing how it turned me on to think about her being frisky with someone else, but she would never have dared to go through with it.

Now the tables were turned, I had this incredibly sexy woman here, unbuttoning my shirt. I was about to have sex with her, and her husband was not more than 20 feet away, probably listening to everything.

I pulled her over on top of me, my arms wrapping around her as she straddled my hips, causing her dress to ride up her thighs.

I couldn't help but moan as I felt her rock her pelvis against me. The light was from a dim table lamp to the side. She looked like a goddess as she sat back, her weight pressing down onto my erection.

She looked down at me, that mischievous smile still there. Then she said quietly, though loud enough that I'm sure he could hear, "Too bad Eric is passed out, I'm sure he would love some of this." She winked at me, and slid her dress up her thighs, slowly, until she had it up above her waist.

She wasn't wearing any panties at all.   My breath caught as I looked. Her pussy was fully bare except for a tiny patch of hair at the top. I'm sure my intake of breath was clearly audible, I think she enjoyed the reaction.

"You like it?" she was teasing now in a low voice.

"God yes" was all the reply I could muster.

"Eric shaved it for me just before we went down to the party.

"I can't explain how much this turned me on. Maybe it's because I could identify with Eric, or that he was in there possibly hearing every word, or maybe it was just that Jody was so incredibly sexy. Perhaps it had something to do with this "good girl" as I'd always thought of her acting this way, being so naughty.

I hadn't taken my eyes off of her, she was obviously turned on. Holding her dress up, she lifted up onto her knees, her feet touching the floor, half kneeling, half standing. I knew exactly what I wanted, she knew what I wanted. I slid down from the couch, between her legs as she pushed her hips forward. She put her hand into my hair and pulled my mouth to her.

It was like heaven. I'd never known a pussy so sweet, so fucking wet. I dove in as she ground against me. I'm not sure but I think she had a small orgasm right then, just seconds after I first ran my tongue into her. But I wasn't through, I wanted more. I needed more.

She was literally grinding herself against my mouth, my face, moaning out loud. Finally she had another orgasm, one that rolled over her such that there was no doubt. She flooded my mouth with more cum than I'd ever known a woman to have. She pulled away, her dress gone now, and lowered down sort of straddling me, her face in my neck. When she lifted her head again she kissed me, this time tenderly, softly. I could feel the wetness on her face, tears.

It was an incredible moment, one that I think about often. One that still never fails to make my heart skip a beat.

"God, that was incredible," she shared. "My turn.

"She stood completely naked and pulled me up. She kissed me, over and over as she unbuckled my slacks. She didn't even wait for me to get them completely off, they were around my ankles, my shoes still on and she sat on the edge of the couch, running her tongue over my cock, nuzzling her face into my balls.

Finally I was able to shed the clothing, and she pulled me deep into her mouth, I felt the back of her throat relax, taking it a bit deeper even.

"Mmmm." She purrs "It's a bit bigger than Eric's"

"Fuck my mouth" she said, out loud, and once again she grabbed my ass, pulling me deep into her throat.

I take her head, and start the rhythm. "Harder" she pleads.

At some point I realized that I was literally fucking her mouth, and she is loving it. She has tears rolling down her eyes.  No other way to describe is than as a noisy mouth fuck.

She must have known I was close. She gripped me in her hand, and started stroking. "Cum for me Dave. Cum in my mouth.

"Oh god, she was rubbing the head of my cock over her face and tongue as she stroked.  

As if that vision wasn't enough to push me over the edge, she tips her head up and looks at me, "Cum in my mouth, then I'm going to go kiss my passed out husband!" she says. "He should have stayed up and taken care of me himself.

"That was it, I was shooting jets of cum onto her tongue, onto her lips. She closed her mouth around it, suctioning the head, sucking it all down, moaning and slurping and swallowing.

Finally she stood up, still gripping my cock and kissed me, full on the lips.  It was incredibly hot and naughty.  I tasted myself on her lips, our tongues intertwined until we finally parted. She stood there looking at me, her hand still wrapped around me as I went soft.

"Thank you Dave, it's time for you to go, is that ok?"

"Can you let yourself out?" she asked, giving me one more kiss. Then she walked towards the bedroom.

I dressed pretty much in silence. I did hear rustling in the other room, and maybe the sound of kissing? Lucky Guy I thought, as I let myself out.

BRobb123
BRobb123
86 Followers