All Comments on 'The Good Wife Pt. 01'

by BRobb123

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

Unlikable people.

Dylan1Dylan18 months ago

I think you needed to introduce your characters a bit slower and make it more erotic. As the previous comment said, they all came across to be quite unlikable.

SmileyCookieSmileyCookie8 months ago

Kind people helping each other out with each other's consent -i liked them 🙂. And enjoyed the thought of starting to explore with her husband's support.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

very well done. All three got what they wanted and needed

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Decent. Though it kind of fell short.

Prince020402Prince0204028 months ago

Good story but an editor would help with some misuse of quotation marks and switches from past to present tense.

Liked it tho.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding8 months ago

Never dip your pen in the company inkwell.

...Unless there's a setup like this.

Really well done!

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold8 months ago

Looking forward to a lot more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"It was about 8 O'clock when our boss stepped in checking on the project as he left the office...

He felt bad about our having to stay... because he brought us an already opened bottle of wine. "Here you go, you might as well have this since it looks like you'll be here for a bit yet." He poured two glasses as we worked and said his goodnights, "lock up when you leave, looks like you two are the last ones here." — Said no boss ever if he was in his right mind! You do not give the last two employees in the office alcohol to drink! Especially if it is an unmarried man and a woman, married or not! He is asking to assume the liability for whatever bad decisions get made after he leaves. He should have said, "Go home, work on that tomorrow!"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Of course it's bigger than her husband's. We can't have her spouse sporting a bigger cock than the scum the whore fucked, can we?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Some confusion as to if her husband was asleep or waiting and listening to them.

62canman62canman8 months ago

Great story - to bad you only got a blow job. Hopefully she’ll be back for more & you can fuck the shit out of her this time. It’s so hot fucking a married women & sending them home full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing there to like

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another first story pile of trash. Despicable characters.

Rwg7Rwg78 months ago

Good story. Well told. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too rushed, lack of details... three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think she needs to come over to his apartment so he can get to know her better. Show her how much better he can fuck her than her husband so she looks forward to visiting. You never can tell how far it will go.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly8 months ago

what a selfish little tart she is

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very sexy indeed. I was involved with a couple like this. He would dress her and send her to me. He insisted that she leave her panties with me every time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A wife's coworker or boss is a great choice to be made a cuckold. She knows him, comfortable with him and likely attracted to him. My wife cucked me with her boss with my consent after pillow talking about it for awhile. I'm small and finding out he was big was a big turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As someone said: "Never dip your pen in the company inkwell" or you will find yourself jobless! His ex-wife was the smart one: divorced him when he confessed he was a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The perfect start for her to be a Hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great start

AgroundagainAgroundagain8 months ago

Loved the ending. Nice work.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Nothing good about this whore, or this idiot cuck story.

BuckiowaBuckiowa8 months ago

Sexy story! I'm looking forward to a part 2 and more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very well written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No just no. Why stay married to a bitch like this?

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

Last anon I'm sure the hubby was in on it

rfnks2002rfnks20028 months ago

Only a bitch could dream this shit up

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Very well done. All three got what they wanted and needed out of this. Where is the harm?

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy604 months ago

She has earned a divorce, and him baseball bat to his balls. Some bitch had to write the swill.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Not my thing but well told. 3.9*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous