The Good Wife: Alicia's Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers

Finding the degree of Zach's illicit incestuous desire for her had been a treasure beyond anything she could have dreamed of. Her teenaged son had confessed about his fantasies and obsession with her, wanting an intimate relationship with her that she had never even thought of. As she listened to how much he thought of her and desired her, her heart went out to him—she loved him so much. Her own perverse curiosity was piqued, and once she got him to show her his long hard cock, it had taken her breath away. She'd found her mouth salivating as she'd looked at it, and once she'd had it filling her watering mouth and stretching her needy pussy, there was no turning back—she knew she was already addicted to the special love the two of them shared.

She felt a little guilty about flirting with Cary the way she had, but she knew it was harmless—and she also knew Cary enjoyed it as much as she did. Teasing and flirting with the young lawyer got her own juices flowing, and she loved the thought of going home to Zach with her mature cooze already dripping for attention. She felt there was no harm in leading Cary on a little, watching him sweat with desire for her, knowing he was likely going home and jerking off thinking about her. Having him eager to please her might even come in handy—especially since they were basically competing with each other at work. She smiled as she looked forward to her afternoon meeting, knowing Zach was the one she would be going home to at the end of the day.

Alicia's work kept her busy until noon, when she scooped up her purse and headed directly to the lingerie store she had in mind. Just under two hours later, she returned, but not before stopping at her car in the parking garage beneath the building and almost filling the trunk with the numerous packages she'd purchased. Having been too busy to eat during her hectic shopping trip, she stopped in the staff lunchroom and picked up a few things to satisfy her hunger. Will and Diane always made sure there were a few snacky-type foods, pastries, and fresh fruit on hand for both staff and any visiting clients. A smile came to her face as she carefully selected a few items. Back at her desk, she logged into her computer and checked the time: just over half an hour until she had a meeting in her office with Cary to go over their notes from the Sweeney interview. She picked up her purse, went to the ladies room, did what she needed to do, touched up her lipstick with a nice fresh coat, and then returned to her office. With her lips glistening a brilliant red, she waited another ten minutes, then went over and adjusted the thermostat.

"Alicia, are we all set to go over that testimony of Sweeney's?" Cary said as he tapped on her door and walked into her office, right on time for their scheduled meeting. He set the thick file down on her desk and pulled up the guest chair opposite her.

"Yes, I'm pretty much set to go. Listen, I had an appointment at lunch time that ran longer than I thought. I never had a chance to grab a bite." She casually pointed to the plate of fruit in front of her. "You don't mind, do you?" After asking her question, she picked up a bright purple grape, formed her lips into an inviting 'O' and popped the grape inside.

"Uh, no. That's fine. Go ahead," Cary replied, his eyes focusing on her succulent lips as she chewed on the grape. He could feel his temperature going up, but looked around the room as he realized even she couldn't have gotten to him that quickly. "Whew, it's kind of hot in here." He made a wry face and looked at her questioningly.

"Yeah, the heating's on the fritz."

"Do you want me to take a look at it?" He pointed towards the thermostat and started stepping in that direction.

"No!" Alicia replied a little too forcefully. "Uh no, don't bother. I already called this morning and a guy from the building maintenance department came by. He said it's the thermostat itself. He's gone out to get one and said he hopes to have it fixed by the end of the day." She shrugged her shoulders, as if to say there was nothing they could do about it. "I know it's not the most comfortable, but I think we should be okay. This shouldn't really take all that long, should it?"

"No, no. You're right—it should go pretty quickly," Cary said as he turned from the thermostat and came back to her desk. He unbuttoned his suit jacket as he slipped into the chair, facing her from across the desk. After the little fashion show she'd given him yesterday, he'd been anxious to see her again, especially in the relative privacy of one of their offices. He'd loved the way she'd asked him about her clothes, and posed for him in order to get his opinion. He was sure she had no idea how provocative she'd looked as she leaned on her desk, giving him teasing views of her perfect middle-aged body. He'd jerked off three times last night thinking about her while reading erotic MILF stories, and then again first thing this morning.

Alicia flipped open her own file, the notes from the meeting they'd had with Sweeney last night sitting right on top. She picked up a large strawberry off the plate and placed the shiny end between her lips, her slender fingers holding onto the green stem. She looked down at her notes, but she could feel Cary's eyes on her a she pursed her lips and let them slide further down on the large berry, just like she would with a hard cock. As her lips slipped past the widest part of the berry and got closer to her fingertips, she flexed them slightly back and forth, almost as if she was kissing the large object filling her mouth.

Cary watched, totally enthralled at the sight of her beautiful lips pursed teasingly over the shiny berry, her lipstick almost the identical bright red as the strawberry. She pursed her lips slightly forward and he saw her teeth close down, slicing decadently through the cool wet flesh of the fruit, before her hand casually drew the stem down and tossed it back onto the plate next to her. He felt a twitch in his groin, and knew the broken heating system wasn't the only thing causing his temperature to rise.

"Phew, it is hot in here, isn't it?" Alicia said as she picked up another file from her desk and started fanning herself, the gentle breeze it created causing her lustrous chestnut locks to swirl enchantingly about her pretty face. Cary was watching her adoringly, trying hard not to blatantly stare as he shuffled some papers around nervously in his own file. While she continued to fan herself, she reached up with her other hand and deftly plucked open the top button on her jacket, her slender fingers and blood-red nails drawing his eyes like iron filings to a magnet. With the button open, she ran her fingers slowly downwards and then plucked open the next button. She drew the overlapping material of the jacket open at her neck, three more buttons still securing it down the length of her bodice.

"There, that's a little better," she said in a soft breathy voice as she leaned forwards over her notes. Cary's eyes zeroed in on the newly-created opening, the smooth skin below her neck and a white satin camisole now partially visible.

"Jesus, she is so fucking sexy," Cary thought to himself. He pulled at his tie, loosening it—not so much because of the heat, but because of the nervous lump he had in his throat from being so close to this gorgeous mature woman.

"Okay," Alicia continued. "Why don't you read me some of the notes you've made? You can give me your thoughts on Sweeney's statements he gave to us last night, and then we'll talk about the best strategy to put forth and where we go from here."

"Sounds good," Cary said as he picked up his notes and started talking.

While Alicia listened, she reached down to the plate beside her and picked up a banana she'd specifically chosen. Of the ones on the fruit tray, it was the biggest one there. She nodded at one of Cary's points, and then slowly started to peel the banana. She drew down the pieces of peel until the long creamy shaft was projecting suggestively from her gripping fist, the tip curving upwards right towards her waiting mouth.

Cary continued talking, but his eyes were focused more often on Alicia's sexy mouth than his notes. He watched as she opened those beautiful red lips into a beckoning oval, and then raised her fist, the large banana sliding into her open kisser. When the tip went into her mouth, she closed her lips against the ivory-colored column and pursed her lips forward as she pushed the banana further in.

"We uh...uh," Cary stammered, his eyes fixed on her mouth as more and more of the long creamy tube disappeared into her mouth. Her brilliant red lipstick looked wickedly exciting against the pale fleshiness of the fruit as she pushed the banana deeper into her watering mouth. She finally stopped with her pursed lips almost touching the pieces of turned-down peel at the top of her circling hand, and then she slowly drew the banana out, the shaft glistening from the wetness within her hot sexy mouth. With just the very tip captured between her pouty lips, she repeated the gesture, the banana sliding wickedly into the depths of her hot mature mouth once more.

Cary could only stare, totally transfixed by her highly erotic behavior. He could feel his cock swelling in his pants as he watched her slide the banana back and forth—and then she paused, looking at him curiously, as if trying to figure out why he'd stopped talking.

"Uh...we should uh...," Cary sputtered, pointing to his notes as he tried to get ahold of himself.

"Are you alright, Cary?" Alicia asked, her lips slipping off the banana, her clenched fist still holding it in an upright position mere inches away from her wet red lips.

Cary flushed bright red, knowing she'd caught him staring at her. He decided not to try and cover up what he was thinking. "Uh yeah," he replied with a shrug of his shoulders. "It's just that uh...well, I've never seen anyone eat a banana like that."

"Like wha..." Alicia looked confused for a second or two before continuing, a big smile on her face. "I know what you mean! Everybody in my family eats it like this—my mom taught my brother and me when we were little. That was the way she always did it since she'd been a kid. She taught us to put the banana into your mouth and then, when you pull it out, use your teeth to scrape off a fine layer all around. You just keep moving it back and forth until, eventually, you've eaten all of it. That way you get a nice creamy taste on your tongue and it feels really smooth going down your throat when you swallow it."

Cary felt his heart racing as he listened to her explanation, his prick stiffening even more inside the restrictive confines of his fitted boxers. "Well, that's interesting. Like I said, I've never seen anyone eat one like that before. But don't mind me, I know you missed your lunch, so go ahead—eat up."

"Thanks, I really am pretty hungry." Alicia fed the banana right back into her mouth while Cary looked down at his notes for a second to remind himself what he'd been talking about. He was barely able to continue, but he did manage to keep on point as he looked at her as he spoke, not wanting to take his eyes off the lewdly innocent act going on right in front of him. As Alicia moved the banana repetitively back and forth between her pursed lips, he noticed how the banana was gradually getting slimmer, the flesh of the curving shaft gradually being carved off by her scraping teeth. He found it incredibly titillating—but also wickedly frightening. He kept picturing his own prick sensually stretching those gorgeous lips of hers, but trembled at the thought of her teeth scraping off his pulsing flesh.

They worked for the next ten minutes or so, referring to their notes and discussing Sweeney's statements. Cary found himself sweating, and didn't know if it was from the heat or from the excitement he was feeling as he looked across at Alicia—those dark exotic eyes of hers, that pretty face, and those breathtaking CSLs that had been so perfectly on display during that provocative banana-eating spectacle. He'd never seen anyone with such perfect cock-sucking lips as hers. He felt like he could just stare at her all day. He would have loved to just whip out his cock and jerk it off right there, his eyes focusing on that sexy face of hers. He tried to concentrate on the work, but the heat was really getting to him.

"Oh man, this is pretty bad," he said, fanning himself with his hand. "Do you mind if I take off my jacket?"

This is exactly what Alicia had been waiting for. It was expected that the firm's employees dress appropriately as much as possible in the office—the tone being set by the senior partners, Will Gardner and Diane Lockhart. Everyone followed the unwritten policy, and it was rare to see one of the male lawyers without their suit jacket on.

"No...no, go ahead," Alicia replied. Cary slipped his jacket off, draped it over the back of his chair, and then loosened his tie even further. Once he had turned back around and picked up his pen, Alicia continued, knowing she had his attention. "You know, you're right—it is pretty hot, I think I might join you."

Alicia stood up, and then slowly ran her fingers up the front of her blazer until she encountered the next button down from the previous two she'd opened at her neck. Cary was mesmerized as he watched those slender fingers work on the button, the brilliant red nail polish on her fingers glistening in the warm office light. She opened the button, and then gracefully let her fingers trace down the front of the jacket to the next one. Cary gulped as he watched her hand slowly, teasingly, undo the large black button. The jacket was gaping open now as her fingers trailed provocatively down the jacket to the final button. She took her time, slowly manipulating the last one between her slender fingers until it slid open. Cary watched as if hypnotized, her delicate hands taking hold of each side of the jacket and drawing it open, her body facing directly towards him. She paused for a second holding the jacket panels wide open, her dainty white camisole blatantly on display, the shiny satin clinging invitingly to her mature breasts.

When she'd gone to the ladies room a short time ago, she'd gone into one of the stalls, stripped off her jacket and camisole, and then removed her bra. Stuffing her bra into her purse, she'd put her white camisole back on, tucking it tightly into the waistband of her skirt so it clung daringly to her breasts. She'd chosen that specific camisole this morning with this scenario in mind. She'd had a little laundry mishap a month or so ago, the camisole shrinking to the point where it now fit her like a second skin. It was beautifully adorned with a lacy border at the top, accented by a tiny satin bow in the middle and two slim shiny ribbons for shoulder straps. It was so pretty that she just couldn't bring herself to throw it out, even though it no longer fit her the way it should. So she'd stuffed it back in her drawer, wondering if an appropriate time might come when she could wear it again. And as she'd thought about what she had in mind for her meeting with Cary today, she'd opened her drawer and taken it out—knowing this was the perfect time. And so after changing out of her bra in the washroom stall, she'd reached down and ran her fingertips over her pebbly nipples, loving the feeling of the thick rubbery buds coming alive and thrusting enticingly against the cool satin fabric. She'd put her jacket back on, waiting to put her little plan into action.

"Holy fuck!" Cary thought to himself, totally unable to take his leering eyes off of her. The simple act of undoing her jacket had been so unbelievably sexy that he almost couldn't stand it. It was like she was doing a striptease for him, and for him alone. When she'd undone that last button and then held open the two panels of the jacket as she faced him, he almost came in his pants. He could clearly see her stiff nipples projecting boldly through the white satin. They cast captivating shadows on the soft curving spheres of her breasts, the tight camisole showing off her trim mature body wonderfully. He could feel his prick stiffening even more as he watched her, his eyes never leaving her spectacular body.

"There, that feels better," Alicia said as she finally slipped her jacket right off. She stepped over and hung it on the coat rack behind her, her back to Cary. She held onto the coat rack with one hand while she lifted one foot and bent her knee sensually, her body facing Cary in profile. She reached down and pretended to adjust her high heel shoe, knowing Cary had a ringside seat to look at her curvy rear end. She also knew that this view would give him a good shot of her nicely-shaped breasts from the side, the cool satin molding itself flatteringly to her breasts.

Cary stared and his mouth gaped open, that perfect heart-shaped ass looking breathtakingly beautiful in her form-fitting gray skirt. She had turned slightly when she bent over, and when she wiggled her shoe, her long thick nipples traced tantalizing lines on the front of her camisole as her breasts shook slightly from side to side with her movements. As Cary looked at her, he thought of how fantastic it would be to just walk up to her and slip his hand beneath her breasts, hefting the weight of them in his cupping hand. He thought about how wonderful it would feel, the lush softness contradicted by the intense stiffness of her nipple pushing against the palm of his cupping hand. "Ohhnnn," he groaned under his breath, unable to control himself as he looked at her incredible MILFISH body.

"What's that?" Alicia said as she lowered her foot and sat back in her chair. She smiled inside as she watched Cary shift nervously in his chair, his arms blocking her view of his crotch. She was sure there was a bulging hard-on there, just waiting to bury itself deep into something hot and wet.

"Uh...nothing," Cary replied, clearing his throat to cover up his unexpected outburst. "You...you look really nice."

"Thanks, Cary. Like I said yesterday, I never know if a lot of these new clothes I have look any good or not. And especially today, well, I never planned to end up like this..." She paused, gesturing towards her camisole. "But this heat in here is just too much." She leaned back in her chair, picked up the file she'd been using before, and started fanning herself again. She swiveled back and forth slightly in her desk chair, giving him quite a view of her scantily-clad body.

"Trust me, you look great."

As she swiveled from side to side, she could see his eyes following her nicely-shaped tits, her mature breasts moving back and forth like a hypnotist's watch. She stopped and sat forward, letting him see right down into her camisole. "Gee, I hope nobody comes by—they'll wonder what we're doing in here dressed like this."

Cary gulped again, his eyes looking down her top at the tempting swells of her breasts. His cock was just throbbing in his pants and he could feel the sweat running down his brow. He finally dragged his eyes back up to hers, and found her looking at him with an innocent smile on her face. He was surprised that in his flustered state, he was still able to think reasonably coherently. "I uh...I don't think we'd have any trouble explaining ourselves to anybody," he said, pointing to the 'faulty' thermostat.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. This heat is pretty obvious." She continued to fan herself, the heat getting to both of them. "Now, where were we? What was that you were saying about Sweeney's driver having a record?"

Cary continued talking, giving her the information Kalinda had obtained about the chauffeur. Alicia sat a little forward and pretended to look down at the file open in front of her, but really looking past the front edge of her desk. She was able to see the bulge in Cary's pants. She took a good long look and then sat back smiling to herself—her plan was working perfectly. She had hoped her provocative behavior would get a response like that from Cary, and she was pleasantly surprised to see the size of the hard-on he was surreptitiously trying to cover up. She could tell it couldn't compare to Zach's horse-like cock, but it certainly looked substantial.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers