The Good Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couple struggles to overcome an unexpected problem.
5.7k words
4.23
14.7k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mletrout
mletrout
46 Followers

Author's Note: I'd like to thank you for taking a look at my story. I want to make sure readers understand this isn't a Loving Wives story. I have, however, used many of the tropes and clichés that might be found in that other category as my own personal way of saying that I believe in the healing power of any relationship based on trust, respect, and love. Consider this my rebuttal to the excuse makers of the world. Thanks. I hope you enjoy my story. ~MLE

Chapter One - Getting Down To Business

My wife greeted me just like she did every morning, with a loving smile, a tender kiss, and a cup of hot coffee. She was something of a morning person and in her usual chipper mood, but unfortunately, I hadn't slept well at all and my state of mind was troubled at best. We'd barely been married two years and our life together had been perfect...until last night.

Kara was only twenty-five years old, an all-American blonde haired, blue eyed girl next door, and a very attractive woman. She'd been blessed with good genes, obviously, and had inherited her mother's slim build, sensual curves, and lovely face. She'd dated quite a bit throughout high school and then college, which was something I didn't much care to think about, but somehow she'd picked me to be her husband.

Not that there was anything wrong with me. I was almost four years younger, which had seemed like a big deal in the beginning, but not any longer. I'd always been the quiet, reserved type and so Kara had a bit more experience, not just with life, but with love, and I suppose she was more mature in certain ways. We were good together though, and I'd fallen under her spell immediately. When I said that she'd picked me, I mean exactly that. I hadn't asked her on our first date, she'd asked me. And she was so meltingly beautiful. I hadn't been able to say no to her in the beginning, and the idea of refusing her anything now was almost unthinkable.

If anything, my infatuation with my wife had only grown over the last three years that we'd been together. I was completely, hopelessly in love with Kara and that's why I felt so miserable after not being able to satisfy her in bed the evening previously.

"It can happen to anyone," Kara said, hugging me from behind as I sat down at the table. "You work too hard, that's all. Too much stress."

"Maybe," I sighed, but I knew she was only making excuses for me.

"We should take some time off," she suggested. "Mountains or the beach?"

"What? When?" I asked, almost smiling. Kara could be impulsive at times, and I loved that about her, one of many reasons. She had an impetuous, playful nature that could somehow pull even a wallflower like me out of his shell.

"What's wrong with today?" she asked, kissing my cheek.

"Oh, I don't know..." I shook my head. "I have so much going on and there's a meeting with those guys from marketing, and..."

"See?" Kara rolled her baby blues. "This is exactly what I'm talking about."

"Where are you going?" I asked, watching her sexy round butt wiggle as she crossed the kitchen.

Kara wore a pair of pink lace panties and a half-tee that left the bottom third of her breasts exposed, and her dark nipples threatened to poke through the threadbare cotton. She did that on purpose, too. The girl loved to tease me and I briefly wondered if she was trying to rub last night's failure in my face, but that wasn't fair at all. Kara was just being Kara...But Christ, she was sexy as hell and I reached down to grab my penis through my trousers. I had visions of bending her over the kitchen table right then and there.

I squeezed my cock and found some life there, but not much. A weak, half-hearted throb at best, and I might have only imagined that. What was wrong with me? A month ago I got hard just thinking about my wife's meat loaf.

"Hi, good morning...Yes, this is Kara Orchard and I'm afraid...Yes, Orchard, like apples. Exactly...Anyway, my husband won't be able to come in today...What's that?...Oh, yes. He's feeling terrible. We went out for seafood last night and I think he had some bad oysters...I know...Really? That's awful...Oh, thank you so much...Yeah, I'm sure he'll feel better tomorrow...Uh-huh, you too. Good-bye."

"What's awful?" I asked. "You didn't just get me fired, did you?"

"Don't be silly!" she said, giggling. "Michelle's boyfriend got sick the other day, too."

"Michelle?"

"Your HRO rep," Kara said. "Don't you know who you work for?"

"I used to," I said, scratching my head.

"You're hopeless!" she decided. "Now...Mountains or the beach?"

"Ummm..."

"I got a brand new bikini..." she sang, softly. "It's really, really small."

"Beach."

"Good choice!"

And my wife was right; I really did need a day off. That night, after a lot of hot and heavy foreplay, Kara gave me head until I threatened to explode in her mouth. I really wished she hadn't, because I felt almost desperate to make love to her, but she seemed to be enjoying herself much more than usual. I had to contract every muscle in my body to hold back and only at the last possible moment did she pull off. My cock pulsed once...twice...and a large dollop of semen appeared at the tip, but I was able to somehow contain my orgasm.

"Hmmm..." Kara licked the tip of my penis, gathering my leaking sperm with obvious pleasure.

"Whew!" I blinked and shook my head. "What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, reaching under the pillows for something. "Sorry...Excuse me...Um, I just wanted to suck your cock tonight."

"That was a close one," I panted, catching my breath as she held up a foil packet containing a latex Trojan condom. "What's with the rubber? You're still on the pill, right?"

We'd used condoms before, but only when Kara needed to stop taking her birth control pills and get her cycle back on track. I didn't really understand how female plumbing worked, but that was always the explanation. I guess it was because her doctor would change her prescriptions from time to time. But she hadn't said anything about it recently and I wondered what was going on.

"I was reading an article and it said some guys are just too sensitive," she explained, tearing the foil with her teeth. "So it suggested using a condom to decrease the sensitivity."

"What article? Huh?" I didn't understand. "I'm not too sensitive, I just..."

"It was a woman's health site," she said, "and I know you're not too sensitive, at least not down there..."

"Ha-ha."

"...but I want you to fuck me a good long time tonight," she said, giving me a wicked sexy smile before bringing her mouth once more to my slightly softer penis.

I groaned as Kara used her hand to stroke the shaft, squeezing and pulling gently, bringing me once more to full erection. Everything seemed to be working just fine again and I could relax and forget about the previous evening. Kara knew how to roll a condom onto my penis with just her mouth, a trick she'd learned before we'd started dating and I wasn't always comfortable with that idea. Not because it wasn't exciting - I loved it! I just didn't like thinking about all the practice she must have had with other men. But it's stupid to be jealous of the past.

Kara showed me the condom as she held it between her rounded lips. It was cute and weird, and almost obscene, but I had to laugh. We usually enjoyed our sex and tonight was proving to be no exception. I watched her head go down, catching the tip of my penis in the condom, and like magic it simply unrolled itself as she pushed her mouth down the shaft. She could take all of me, too. I wasn't very large, but comfortably average. I'd seen plenty of bigger and smaller guys in the showers and Kara had never complained. Neither did I, not when she could press her nose into my pubic hair and extend her tongue outward, below the shaft to tickle my balls.

God, I loved that, and my cock was already throbbing with renewed excitement. Thank God for that condom, I thought, because it really did cut down on the sensations a bit. I could still feel her tongue moving around, the gentle suction and pressure of her lips moving back and forth. I don't imagine the latex did much for her, but this was different than getting a blowjob bareback, for sure. And she was right, I too wanted to make love for a good long time!

She lifted her head after a few minutes, smiling and slightly flushed as she squeezed my cock and began straddling my hips with her knees.

"Well..." she breathed. "Now we can get down to...Ooops!"

"Oh!" I gasped as my cock suddenly erupted with a gush of semen. The tip of the latex condom filled like a water balloon, albeit a very small one.

"Or maybe we won't get down to business," Kara said, sitting back on her heels with her hands on her hips.

"Fuck!" I'd jerked upright at the moment of truth and now fell back with a thud as the crown of my head bounced off the headboard.

My erection was already deflating. I could only frown as my wife pinched the tip and carefully removed the now spent condom from my soft penis.

"I guess we'll just have to make out some more, won't we?" Kara plucked a couple tissues out of the box on her nightstand and rolled up the condom, dropping it on the floor.

"Yeah, I guess so," I agreed, but the unfortunate truth was that no matter how hard she tried, Kara just couldn't coax another erection out of me.

"I'm sorry," she said nearly an hour later. "I shouldn't have sucked you like that and...It's my fault, all my fault. I'm sorry, John."

My wife looked ready to cry and I felt terrible about it. I pulled her close and kissed her. This was my fault, not hers, and this was far too much drama anyway, on the part of us both. It was just sex. A couple bad nights out of the thousand that we'd shared. So what? But I wasn't sure I really believed any of that. I wanted to make love to my wife.

"No," I said. "None of this is your fault. It's me. There's something wrong. I just don't understand it."

"It's just one of those things," she said, trying to smile and stay positive. "We'll get through it okay. This happens to lots of guys."

"Yeah, but not when they're just twenty-one," I grumbled.

She had no reply to that and we just lay there in the dark for several minutes. I stroked her bare thigh, and she rubbed my chest, but we weren't cuddling anymore. I could sense something had come between us and I knew what it was. There was something wrong with me, not her. She could have all the sex she wanted, but me...I played with my soft cock under the rumpled sheets, very gently and trying very hard to keep Kara from knowing what I was doing, but it wasn't happening.

Finally Kara spoke up. "Hey, um...John? Do you think you could, uh...I mean, I'm really horny and..."

"Do you want me to go down on you?" I asked, and her relief was palpable.

"I'm sorry, honey. It's just that I was so looking forward to this and now..."

"You have needs," I said, sliding closer and kissing her on the lips. "I know, baby. I love you. Let me make you feel good. Okay?"

"Yeah," she sighed, taking a deep breath as I kissed my way down her gorgeous body. I could hear Kara's smile when she exhaled.

Her fingers were in my hair, pushing me lower as I crawled backwards, getting comfortable between her wide spread thighs. I loved giving my wife head and I'd given her a little bit earlier, during our foreplay, but not nearly enough to get her off. Now I was determined to make it special. I'd failed her by cumming prematurely in that stupid condom, but at least I could make it up to her with my talented tongue.

"Wait...I want to turn on the light," Kara said, happy and giggling again. "I like to watch when you do it."

"I know," I said, smiling up at her with my chin resting on her pubic mound.

The light from the adjoining bathroom was on, and was usually bright enough for sex, anyway. But my wife wasn't kidding about watching me lick her pussy and there were a lot of shadows down there to hide the details of my oral ministrations.

"You're so awesome," she sighed. "Nobody ever licked my pussy the way you do, honey."

"Hmmm..." That was encouraging, I guess. She liked to do that sometimes, mention her previous lovers or at least her experiences, and most often comparing them to me. Thankfully, I usually came out on top.

"Just ignore my clit," she instructed. "I want to feel your tongue inside me...Yeah...That's it. Perfect."

She had her legs spread wide with her knees bent and feet flat on the mattress. I lay on my stomach, using my thumbs to pull apart the tender flesh surrounding her slit. Kara had soft, fleshy labia. The outer lips were darker than the creamy complexion of her inner thighs and pubis, the smaller inner lips were fine and dainty, delicate like the pink petals of a marvelous flower. I loved her pussy and while making love to it with my penis was awesome and almost always preferable, licking and kissing and loving Kara's female center with my mouth ran a very close second.

"Oh God, I love you, John!" she gasped. "Fuck me with your tongue. Jam it in there...Deeper...Please, just a little deeper!"

She was cumming already, just a small one and I knew her so well. I'd stiffened my tongue and thrust it inside as far as possible. My mouth was stretched wide open, my teeth scratching at her flesh, my lips bruised beneath the pressure as I tried to find her cervix with the tip. Just a little more, I thought. I had to be close! But of course, I wasn't anywhere near the bottom of her pussy. I had a few inches of tongue, no more than that inside her and if my cock had never touched bottom, my tongue didn't stand a chance.

But that was my fantasy and what I liked to imagine as Kara held my head and hunched her hips. She made soft mewling sounds, like a kitten, and I knew that once her real climax arrived, she would weep real tears. I wanted to bring her there. I lived for that moment, to see and hear and feel my wife surrender to the pleasure that I was giving her. I was already bathing in her juices, sharp and bittersweet, with something like a metallic flavor that would make my tongue curl.

Do all women make those sounds? Do they all taste so amazing? I had no idea. Kara was the first and only woman I'd ever gone down on. I'd had girlfriends in high school, two of them, but all we'd ever done was kiss and do a little petting. I'd been a virgin until I'd met Kara and she had introduced me to virtually every aspect of our lovemaking. Was it any wonder I was so good at bringing her off? My wife had trained me well and she even teased me about that sometimes, which I have to admit I enjoyed. I loved her so much.

"My clit my clit my clit...Ahhh...Yesss..." she hissed, finally reaching the top of the mountain.

As soon as she'd spoken, I'd closed my lips around her stiff little clit and began to flick it rapidly with my tongue. She liked other things as well, like pinching and pulling, the occasional nibble if I was extra-gentle, but it was that flicking of my tongue that always brought her off.

Kara closed her thighs and covered my ears, trapping my face in her crotch. The scent of her climax was strong, a ripe musk that smelled like nothing else in the world. It seemed to penetrate my nose and mouth and even my pores. I drank in that rich odor the same way I drank the small flood of juice that spilled over my lips and chin, and down my neck to soak into the sheets. My wife would sometimes squirt, but her orgasms were different and they didn't usually happen at the same time. Tonight she wasn't squirting, this was all Kara's sex juice, lubrication for the long, thick cock that should have been trying to impregnate her just then.

I reached beneath me and lifted my hips, unsure if I had an erection or not. I wanted to find myself hard and aching. I would have climbed atop my wife and thrust into her hard and fast. I would have fucked her the way she deserved, the way she desired, and kissed her mouth so that we could share her climax while we found another one. A better one. Together.

But I was soft and small, dribbling thin fluid onto the bed and leaving a tiny, insignificant stain...What was wrong with me?

***

"It's getting worse, isn't it?" I said, trying my best to keep my voice steady. I'd never felt so ashamed of myself and that was only the tip of the iceberg.

"You worry about it too much," Kara offered. "That never helps anything. It's like the hiccups."

"The hiccups?" I saw my wife's smile, but I couldn't find the humor. In fact, I was actually starting to get annoyed with her constant attempts to cheer me up.

"You know," she sighed. "Like how the hiccups never go away until you forget about them. It's funny."

"Hmph."

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm just trying to help."

"Well, it's not working, Kara." I pointedly looked down at her hand as she tried to jerk me off. That wasn't going to happen!

It had been two weeks since that first time, that first night when my penis had failed to rise to the occasion. Now my beautiful blonde wife was laying beside me in a black lace bra and matching thong, with thigh high stockings and even wearing a pair spiked heels on her feet. She knew all of those things turned me on like nothing else. She liked to joke that Victoria's Secret was my favorite porn site, and she wasn't far from the truth. I'd selected her outfit myself and Kara was more than eager to model for me. To my mind, none of those so-called supermodels could hold a candle to my wife.

But even dressed like that, with her face made up with lipstick and eye shadow, her nails freshly painted, my cock refused to get hard. I watched her left hand, her thumb and just two fingers pulling on the soft, wrinkled flesh. She used two fingers because my penis was so small right then that three fingers would be too much. I was pathetic and my face burned with humiliation. Her diamond engagement ring and golden wedding band shone beneath the bedside lamp, mocking me. What kind of husband couldn't get an erection for his wife, especially one like mine?

"You know that, uh..." my voice cracked and I could barely look in her direction. "You know that I think you're beautiful, right? You're so beautiful, Kara, this isn't be...because I don't...don't..."

"Shhh...Oh stop, stop...Please, stop..." she groaned, suddenly bursting into tears and throwing herself on top of me.

"I'm sorry," I cried out, anguished.

"I love you, John." Kara kissed my face all over.

She kissed my mouth and pushed her tongue between my lips, giving me a frantic French kiss that only confused me further. I felt so awful that I wanted her to stop, but I was so frightened. If I ever let her go, how could she come back to this?

Eventually, after a good half hour of just holding each other, I knelt between my wife's legs, removed her panties, and made love to her with my mouth. It was the same sex we'd had every night since...the beginning. She asked me not to do that for her, not tonight, but I insisted. She'd gotten ready for me, made herself perfect just for me, and I told her it wasn't only about pleasing her.

"I'm still turned on," I told her. "Even if it doesn't, uh...look like it. I still want you, Kara. I want to be a little selfish and play with my favorite toy."

"Is that what I am?" she teased, finally able to smile. "One of your toys?"

"My favorite toy!" I said with mock indignance.

"Mmmm..." She pursed her lips and I knew that expression, the wheels were turning, but I didn't know why.

I quickly added, "If that's okay with you, I mean."

"Yeah," she sighed, losing that faraway look and focusing on me. "I'll be your sexy toy tonight. Play with me, little boy, but just remember...If you're bad, I'll have to take your toys away."

"But I thought you liked it when I'm being bad."

"Shhh...I want you to eat me extra good tonight," Kara said. "I spent two hours getting waxed...I mean, getting your favorite toy waxed."

mletrout
mletrout
46 Followers
12