The Good Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mletrout
mletrout
45 Followers

"Really?"

She giggled. "Well, you can either look for yourself, or wait for your credit card statement. They charge a fortune for a full body wax and that doesn't even include the...Oh!"

I'd heard enough and that's when I got between her thighs and pulled her panties down. Kara had shaven a few times back in college, but whenever I'd suggested she might do it again, she'd just shrug it off. I think she worried that it made her look too much like a little girl, but those fears were completely baseless. She was twenty-five and a full grown woman, a very youthful woman to be sure, but nonetheless...She'd had all of her pubic hair removed, as well as her underarms and legs. The full body treatment and I marveled at her pretty pink pussy.

It's amazing how quickly we were able to go from sharing a dark depression, practically bawling like babies in each others arms, to being excited lovers. My penis even grew hard, achieving something like a half-erection, but as soon as I noticed, it was gone. My cock shrank back down to a bit of useless flesh the size of my thumb. Thankfully, Kara hadn't noticed and I pushed the anger and frustration out of my mind. I had a new toy to play with, bright and shiny, and so incredibly smooth.

"Do you like it?" Kara asked, biting her bottom lip as she watched my reaction.

"Amazing," I sighed. "Just like the rest of you, baby. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you."

I stroked her pubic mound like I would a kitten, just enjoying how smooth and silky her skin felt. She'd used some kind of cream or lotion, something sweet and tropical, like cocoa butter, which is a scent I love. I teased my thumb around her sex and played with her clitoral hood, pulling it upward to expose the coral tip of her clitoris. I played with her labia and teased her tight little slit, wetting my fingers with my mouth and sliding them along the crease. She was already juicing, I discovered, and when I brought my fingers again to my mouth, it was so that I could savor the faint flavor of her early arousal. Soon, I knew, she would offer a much more pungent gift to my taste buds.

And while I did all this and more, Kara grew warm and fidgety. She wanted to control herself, to hold back the way a man might when his woman is pushing him too quickly towards climax. I knew her body, especially the sweet parts between her legs, and this wasn't the first time I wanted to have some edging fun. I'm not entirely convinced that it's possible to deny a woman like Kara her orgasm indefinitely, but I haven't seen proof that it isn't, either. Perhaps it's just a matter of finding the right key, the proper sequence of touching and kissing and licking, to bring her to the brink and keep her there, quivering with lust and begging for release.

I wanted to see that. I wanted to do that for her and this wasn't the first night I ignored her urgency to focus on other, more subtle things.

"Don't tease me!" she groaned. "I want your tongue...Inside me...Please."

"Soon," I promised, taking a long, languid lick along her slit, but being careful not to enter with even the tip of my tongue.

"Oh God...You are being bad," she sighed, and I watched her flat tummy undulate with the rapid contractions that meant she was getting close.

"Shhh..." I lifted my mouth and stroked her thighs, massaging her legs as I watched her back off. I knew she was having those tiny micro-orgasms, as Kara liked to call them, but that was alright. I didn't want her to have the big ones and I managed to keep her frustrated for all of ten minutes, maybe fifteen before she finally lost it with a sob of raw pleasure.

"Okay." She nodded sometime later, smiling and giggling with the euphoria of good sex. "Want to see something special?"

"Special?" I was holding her left leg and in the middle of licking the bottom of her shoe.

Don't worry, those leather heels never left the bedroom, so I didn't mind doing it and I think my wife rather enjoyed seeing me worship her foot. But it wasn't really a fetsh for either of us, just something fun and sexy to tease each other with. We did a lot of that sort of thing, usually without even thinking about it. We had sex, and didn't limit ourselves to the missionary position.

"I got the full body wax, so...uh..." She giggled and rolled over, onto her tummy. "That means everywhere."

"Huh?" I stared at her pale, round butt. It was perfect for me. "Oh! You mean..."

"Do you wanna try something a little different?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Fuck yeah," she breathed. "I want you to eat my ass."

This really was different for us, or at least for me. "Have you, uh...I mean, have any of your old boyfriends ever..."

"A couple times," Kara admitted. "I went out with one guy and he loved eating my ass."

"Oh."

"That's all he wanted to do," she said, smiling at me over her should. "It feels awesome, too. I used to do him sometimes. It was fun."

"You rimmed your old boyfriend?" I was getting way to much information suddenly.

"Well, yeah!" She laughed. "Why wouldn't I? It's just sex. I can do yours, if you want."

"Ummm..."

"But first you gotta do me," she said, dropping her head on the pillow and closing her eyes. "I like it really deep, okay? I think Eric spoiled me; he was so good...So really get your tongue in there for me."

"Eric?" Now I had a name for my rival.

"Yeah..." she sighed, bringing up her knees like a frog and getting her butt in the air for me. "This will be easier, I think. Oh, this is gonna be so great for us!"

I'll admit to being a little hesitant at first. I'd licked and kissed her anus before, but only in passing as it were. Like kind of a quick detour while I concentrated on eating her pussy. This would be a little different. I was going to focus solely on her asshole and...I loved my wife. I wanted to make her happy, especially under the circumstances. I cursed my useless cock for the hundredth time that day and brought my hands and mouth to my wife's pert, round bottom.

Jesus! She was gorgeous everywhere. Even the light brown rosebud of her anus looked sweet and tasty. She smelled so nice, too. I don't think I expected her to smell bad, but all the same, I was very happy to smell that friendly cocoa butter and there wasn't a single stray pubic hair to be seen. She was smooth as silk and I pulled her firm cheeks apart with my thumbs so I could press my lips to her asshole and give it a warm, wet kiss. And it was perfect. She didn't taste bad at all. Lotion and soap and a bit of musky sweat, I suppose, but that was all and I found her scent intoxicating.

"That's it, honey," Kara told me. "Kiss my ass. Love it for me. Show me how much you love me, John."

"I do love you," I breathed, pressing my parted lips to her anus and pushing my tongue against it.

I French kissed my wife's asshole, there are no other words to describe it. I spent the next thirty or forty minutes making love to her most private place with my mouth. I learned what she liked most and the things that she found boring. If I left her asshole and started just kissing and licking her buttocks, she would grow restless and reach back to grab a handful of my hair.

"Eat my ass," she would groan, pulling my face between her cheeks once more. "Get your tongue in there...That's it, little boy...That's it...Play with your new toy."

I stiffened my tongue and as Kara began to relax more completely, was able to push inward. I found her much more flavorful then, but not terribly. I tried to ignore exactly what it was that I was probably tasting and instead focused on the way my wife was responding to my efforts. As I probed deeper into her ass with my tongue, she would hunch her hips and push backward against my face. She liked to reach awkwardly behind her to hold me in place, or jerk my head this way and that as she searched for the perfect spot.

"There...Right there!" she gasped. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...Eat my ass! Eat my dirty asshole, you little bitch! Oh fuck you! I'm cumming!"

I wasn't even touching her pussy and my wife was exploding with one of the best orgasms I'd ever witnessed. I could hear Kara sobbing the way she sometimes does, her breathing had become quick and sharp, her body shivering with the effort of controlling a flood of emotions that I could only imagine. To say I was surprised by her reaction to our first shared experience with analingus would be an understatement.

After a minute or two of what I could only assume were multiple orgasms, she relaxed her fist and let go of my hair. My scalp burned and for a few seconds there I'd actually been afraid that she'd pull out a small clump, roots and all. I sat back on my heels as she straightened her legs and dropped her tummy to the mattress. Kara caught her breath, smiling and wiping at the tears still spilling down her cheeks. My lips were sore. My tongue felt almost numb and I wasn't sure I'd be able to talk for a day or two. I also had a weak, but unmistakable aftertaste in my mouth. Slightly bitter, slightly unsettling if I thought about it too much and I decided to brush my teeth.

"That was so good," she told me as I stood in the bathroom, rinsing out my mouth. "You were fantastic!"

"Better than what's his name?" I managed to spit out. My tongue was definitely swollen.

"Who? Oh! Eric? Way better than him, honey. Not even close."

"Good."

"I'm sorry that I got a little carried away," she said, looking down suddenly.

"Uh, yeah..." I leaned close to the mirror and inspected my scalp. "But I think I still have most of my hair."

"No, it's that I didn't really mean to call you a little bitch," Kara told me, looking and sounding very contrite. She could pout like a little girl when she wanted to. "It just kind of slipped out. I kind of get that way, you know, when someone..."

"Oh, that's no big deal," I assured her. "Just pillow talk, baby. I kinda like it."

"You do?"

I shrugged. "At least I know you were really into it, so that's a good thing. I don't mind being a little bitch if it means you're getting off."

Returning to the bed, I desperately wished my limp cock didn't flop around like an empty sock and I tried to move so she couldn't see it.

"Well, you're not a little bitch," she sighed, pulling me close and kissing my face. "You're the best husband ever."

"I love you, Kara."

"I love you, too," she said. "And first thing in the morning I'm going to call Olmstead."

"Olmstead Medical Center?" I frowned at that idea, but I also understood the reasoning, and my wife's concern was genuine.

"Yeah. I'm gonna make an appointment," Kara told me, and I knew better than to argue. "We'll figure this out and once you're back to your old self, I'm going to let my bad little boy play in a brand new playground."

"You mean..."

"Someplace none of my old boyfriends ever got to play," she whispered, kissing me again. "Even though they really, really wanted to, especially Eric."

"Don't tease me," I said, smiling.

"I'm not teasing," Kara promised. "I'm giving you my virgin ass."

"When you call the clinic..." I said.

"Yes, honey?"

"...tell them it's an emergency."

mletrout
mletrout
45 Followers
12