The Good Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
The night finally arrives, Eric gets what he's been wanting.
2.8k words
4.54
4.8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRobb123
BRobb123
86 Followers

The night had finally come. It had been a week since I met with Eric for a beer and he asked me over to fuck Jody. After some office flirtation, and that night after the company party, I think we were all ready!

I arrived a little before our agreed time on Saturday. Eric let me in and offered me a drink. He seemed a little nervous but brought me into a nice den with couches, a small bar, and a pool table. There was music already playing. We talked about this and that, but both seemed to be avoiding the purpose of my visit. I was wondering how this was going to start.

"So where's Jody?" I asked, wondering if maybe she was having second thoughts.

"She's upstairs getting ready, I'm sure she'll be down in a minute." He replied.

Eric had already downed his cocktail and was fixing himself another when Jody found her way in.

She came in barefoot, with a big smile on her face. She was wearing a curve-hugging knit dress that looked amazing on her. Her dark hair was down, her eyes sparkled.

I stood to say hello and take her in. She immediately moved close, her arms snaked around me and pressed her body up against mine, her lips briefly greeting mine hello. I was a bit surprised at the greeting, but it did seem to break the tension a bit. After all, we all knew where this was going.

Her body was soft and warm pressed into me. I was immediately breathless. I wanted this woman.

"I'm so glad you are finally here!" she purred, then looked over at Eric who was standing behind the bar with a bottle of whiskey in his hand, paused mid pour to watch his wife. "Eric has been looking forward to this all week."

Eric didn't say a word. He just looked at his wife, one arm still around me, the other on my chest.

"Eric, be a dear and get me a glass of wine." she prompted.

He acknowledged and walked towards the kitchen, to get a bottle of wine I presumed.

As he left, she asked "How do you like my dress, Dave?" turning for me, slowly.

Jody was a sight to behold. That dress left little to the imagination, hugging every curve. I was drinking her in with my eyes. Oh and the sound of my name coming from her, it just lit something inside of me.

"It's one of Eric's favorites. He thought you might like it." she offered.

"Oh I do," reaching for her and pulling her close. This girl had been on my mind almost constantly these last few months.

Her whole body was pressed against me, my arms snaked around to the small of her back. I kissed her as I felt the thin ribbons of her thong panties under my fingertips.

She pressed in tight, feeling my reaction to this dress. My reaction to her in this dress!

We parted just as Eric returned with the wine bottle. Jody's nipples were stiff and very evident.

She noticed Eric's attention on them and looked down at herself laughing a bit, then to him, "I was just telling Dave you picked out this dress for me Eric."

Eric seemed a little abashed at that but nodded, pouring a glass and bringing it over.

"It's been his favorite ever since I took it with us on vacation. He took me out to the club, and I can't tell you how many guys asked me to dance that night."

As she said this, she rubbed her palms across her nipples, "they do seem to like the attention don't they."

"Do you remember that night baby? After we got back to the room?" she asked, taking the offered glass of wine from Eric. She took a taste.

She turned to me, "He was all over me that night, I think he liked all the attention I had been getting. I think he likes it when men lust after me."

"He's even asked me to wear it out here in town." then adding "Though I might need a bra with it this this close to home."

I spoke up while looking at Eric, "But tonight, it's the perfect choice!" then turned to her, "You look amazing Jody!"

I swear it sounded like she was purring as she responded, "Why thank you Dave." While looking straight into my eyes.

This was going to be an great night.

"Do you play pool?" Jody asked, "I think we should play a game."

Dave was already racking the balls. We stood around and played few games, alternating partners. Refilling glasses as they emptied.

As we played, Jody would move this way and that, swaying her hips with the music. She obviously liked to dance.

She would periodically touch me or Eric, leaning in for a kiss. Or leaning over farther than necessary to take a shot requiring some reach. That said, it was quickly apparent that she was the best pool player of us.

She and Eric were playing a close game against each other and Jody was lined up to sink the 8-ball. Her back was to me as I was sitting on a barstool, Eric was on the other side of the table, watching her. She leaned wayyy over right in front of me, not even trying to keep her dress decent.

It was obvious that she was taking more time than necessary, but Eric kept his eyes on her as she held her position, lining up her shot.

My eyes, however, were on that beautiful ass of hers. Her dress had ridden up, giving a view of her panties. She sunk the shot winning the game and turned, looking directly at me as if catching me in the act, then she looked down to the front of my pants.

We'd all had a couple of drinks by now. Eric moved behind the bar and Jody moved next to me.

"I think it's time we played another game." she said.

Her hand was openly gripping my thigh through my slacks, while looking at Eric. "Do mind if I play Eric?"

His eyes were on her, her erect nipples, her hand, my obvious erection. He just nodded and took a swallow of his drink, watching.

She moved in closer to me, standing between my legs. She looked into my eyes and began unbuckling my belt, pulling open my slacks. "Eric says I can play."

She fished into my pants and pulled my cock free.

Her eyes seemed almost glazed, as if in a trance. She bent her knees, lowered her body and leaned her face close, her hand was wrapped tight around me. She pulled and gripped, squeezing a drop of precum from the tip.

As it emerged, she looked to Eric, "Can I lick it baby?" I'm not even sure if he responded, so lost in the moment, but I watched the tip of her tongue reach out and lick it up with a sexy little moan.

When she stood, still gripping me, her dress had ridden up her hips. The triangle of a black thong was visible. Both Eric and I were transfixed on her.

She looked straight into my face while talking to Eric "I want to be a naughty girl Baby"

Then she slowly bent at the waist, bringing her head down to wrap her lips around the mushroom head of my cock. I moaned at the warm wetness of it, watching those lips.

My hands found her hair, pulling it up out of her face. I looked to see Eric watching from the other side of the bar.

As her mouth moved deeper over me, Eric came out from around the bar, greeted to the sight of his wife's beautiful ass, bent over, dress up around her waist, my fist gripping her hair, and the wet sounds of her sucking on my cock.

He stepped behind her, running his hand down over her ass, then between her legs. She moaned onto my cock.

"God you're soaking wet Jody" I heard him say.

"Mmhmm" we both heard.

She wrapped a hand around my balls, pulling on them as she began noisily sucking on me. Her moans would increase here and there as Eric's fingers found their mark.

She finally pulled her mouth from my cock, then stood and kissed me. That was maybe the sexiest kiss I had ever experienced. Her mouth was warm and wet on mine, tasting of me. Our tongues intermingling as she continued to moan with Eric's hands on her ass.

She then turned, spinning to face Eric, her ass now pressed up against me. She kissed him deeply and hungrily as I used my hips to press my wet cock between the globes of her ass.

"You know baby." She cooed between kisses, "I haven't been fucked allll week."

I almost choked at those words, as I had told Eric over a week ago that he couldn't fuck her again until I did.

My hands were around her, my hands on her breasts, feeling her nipples impossibly stiff.

"Can I fuck him Baby?"

He moaned into their kiss. I felt him tugging on her dress, pulling it up and over her head in response.

I could hear the smile in her moans as my hands found her skin, her back, her neck, her belly.

She pressed him down, to his knees. She leaned back into me, and I watched her grip his hair, pulling his face into her, into the fabric of her thong covered cunt.

I watched her other hand pull it to the side, lifting one leg to pull him in tight. His mouth was all over her. He was ravenous.

I thought to myself, "This man may like eating pussy as much as I do."

She turned her head, her mouth again finding mine as I cupped the weight of her breasts in my hands, rolling her stiff nipples.. The kiss was animal in its intensity, so full of hunger.

She reached a hand behind her, and gripped me. I was throbbing.

She pushed Eric away, grabbed me by the cock and led me over to a wingback chair, pushing me down into it, pulling off my pants as I shed my shirt.

I gripped myself, looking up at her, dressed in only her thong, a vision worthy of a Goddess.

I leaned forward, reaching to pull off those panties. She shook her head, just slightly, eyes on me. "Eric, take off my panties for me, I'm going to fuck Dave now."

He was still on his knees behind her as she stood there watching me slowly stroke myself.

His hands pulled the fabric down her legs. Revealing her to me, fully, totally. Naked.

My eyes didn't miss any bit of her. Drinking her all in, moving down her body, her breasts, her flat stomach, to her smooth shaved pussy.

Catching me looking, "Eric shaved it for me today." She said, "Didn't you Eric."

I heard a mumble of acknowledgment from him as she turned toward him again. I couldn't help but reach out and take a hold of that beautiful ass as it presented itself.

Jody backed into me, over me, her legs outside of mine, sitting down on me so the top of my cock was riding against her wet pussy. Her hand pulled it tight against her as she rocked her hips.

I could really move much at this point, Jody was in control. My hands ran up and down her back, into her hair. I could feel her juices wetting my cock, her lips wrapping around the shaft. God she was wet!

"Have you thought about this while you wank off in the shower Baby? Watching Dave's big cock slide into me?"

She was teasing him as much as she was me.

"Do it now Baby, pull out your cock for me, let me watch you stroke while you watch me fuck him."

I couldn't see, but I heard Eric's zipper, knew he was doing as he was told.

She kept rubbing up and down on me, not quite letting me inside.

"Say it" she said. Then after a bit of a pause, "Tell me what you want Eric."

"I want you to fuck him Jody." I heard.

"God, you are so hard Eric!" then added "Are you sure you're ready for this, because I sure am?"

"Yess, please fuck him."

With that she raised up slightly, I felt her fingertip press the head of my cock inside. Then leaning forward a bit she impaled herself, down fully onto my cock. "Mmmmf."

"Watch Eric! Watch this beautiful cock fucking your wife."

I was beside myself. I gripped her hips. I pressed deep up into her. Into her exquisite pussy. Soon we were fucking together, each pressing against the other, finding our rhythm.

She kept talking to Eric but I was lost in the feelings. Lost in her.

She leaned back into my chest. Her back arched to keep me deep inside. My hands moved around her, breasts filling my hands, I sucked on her neck as I fucked this amazing woman. Or was she fucking me?

I looked to find Eric standing now. Not stroking, but his cock was engorged, throbbing up and down with his heartbeat, his eyes watching my cock pushing into her. It's like he didn't know what to do with his hands, but I was pretty sure he would cum pretty quickly if he stroked himself any more.

She turned her head and our mouths again found each other. I moaned into hers as I felt my orgasm approaching, she sensed it coming, redoubling her efforts, squeezing my balls. Fucking me senseless while her husband watched.

I exploded into her, I thrust, I whimpered, I cried out, I held on for dear life. It was exquisite.

The position was a little awkward, and I slipped from her pretty quickly as I softened with her laying back on my chest.

I saw Eric looking down at her pussy. In that moment I was envious of the view he must have. His beautiful wife, legs wide, her pussy freshly filled, open and creamy with cum.

I saw Eric look up into her eyes. I saw a moment pass between them.

Her voice caught me off guard for some reason, "I've been a bad girl Eric." She teased as her hand slid down her tummy and into that creamy warm mess of a pussy.

I reached around her, to her thighs, I pulled her legs open even wider. I watched her bring her hand up and slide two dripping fingers into her mouth.

She moaned as she sucked and licked them clean. "Mmmmm. It's sooo good Baby"

She and I both watched his eyes, as he watched her dip her fingers back inside. He was transfixed.

She pulled them out, glistening, then reaching over her shoulder, she pushed them into my mouth. My eyes closed as the deliciousness of our sex overwhelmed me.

Then her voice again, "I'm a mess Baby, come closer, clean me up. I know you want to."

He was in a trance as he again dropped to his knees and leaned to allow her fingers to then trace over his lips, and push into his mouth.

Then she slid her fingers into his hair, pulled him in. "That's my good boy, eat up."

I was beside myself, witnessing this interchange. To be honest, I was wishing I was in his place, lapping up that creamy pussy.

She was moaning, cooing, and grinding his face into her as he lapped up everything he could.

"God, that is soo fucking hot." She exclaimed, "but right now, you need to fuck me!"

He lifted his head, his lips coated. She pushed him back, stood up and turned around. She bent over, onto me, her hands on my chest, her face in front of mine, offering herself to him.

"Fuck her Eric." I said, "Fuck your wife, make her yours."

He didn't hesitate, he pushed immediately inside.

I saw it in her eyes when he entered her well fucked pussy, reclaiming her. I watched her eyes glaze over, I watched her breasts begin to swing as he thrust into her.

The look on her face was priceless as she leaned to bury her face in my neck, to take him deeper, her body pressed into me he fucked her mercilessly. I felt every thrust, every pump, every moan, his hands gripping her hips pulling her back and forth on his cock. Finally, they both screamed out, they came together as she collapsed into me.

It was a truly a night to remember.

BRobb123
BRobb123
86 Followers