The Good Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Eric has to take the next step if he wants to be cuckolded.
2.1k words
4.68
7.4k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRobb123
BRobb123
81 Followers

Eric takes the next step..

The beginning of the following week passed without much contact with Jody. The office was busy, and she was taking care of things. There was a shared look here or there but for the most part things had returned to normal.

Then I got a call from Eric on Wednesday. He invited me out for a beer the following night. I saw Jody in the office Thursday but she gave no indication that she was aware.

I met him at a little neighborhood place, not too far from my house after work. We just had a few, talking about this and that. I kept waiting for him to bring up what was on his mind. He seemed to be a cool guy.

Finally I asked him "Does Jody know you are having drinks with me?"

He hesitated, then shared "Sort of. It was kind of her idea." He seemed a bit embarrassed.

"Oh? Do tell"

"Well, she told me you were knew all about my... encouraging her... errr... her time with you." He was having trouble getting it out.

"You mean, that I knew all along that you were fully aware that night of the party?" I suggested.

"Yes, that..... and she told me about last Friday at the office when I was on the phone with her, that you could hear every word." He hesitated, " and that you had your hand inside her panties as she was speaking to me."

"Does it bother you?" I asked, "That I knew I mean."

"It's a bit embarrassing I guess."

"How about that I was playing with her while she spoke to you on the phone Friday?" I continued.

"She came home totally turned on, I'm not sure I've ever seen her like that. We never even made it out to dinner. She was insatiable!"

I chuckled a bit. "That's awesome. She was definitely feeling pretty warm when I left the office"

We sat for a minute, contemplating I suppose. Eric ordered another beer. I was nursing mine. We let the topic rest for a bit, talking about the game on the TV. About his work, about how he met Jody. About my marriage and the breakup.

I liked him more and more.

Finally I asked him, "You said this meet was her idea, what did you mean by that?"

"Well," he started, "that night at the hotel has become a bit of a recurring theme when we have sex, I liked it a lot, she likes to tease me with it while I'm fucking her."

I was listening, he was having a hard time, though I thought I knew what he was going through in a way.

He continued, "She likes to ask me if she should have let you fuck her" then added "she's figured out how much it turns me on."

"..and how do you respond when she asks Eric?" I was looking directly at him now.

"yes."

There it was.

"Yes what Eric?" I asked, wanting to hear him say it.

To his credit, he only hesitated a beat, "I tell her yes, that she should have let you fuck her, that she should have let you cum all over her."

"You may not believe this, but I get it, I really do." I responded, feeling for hm. I told him about some of my fantasies I had regarding my ex-wife. Things she wasn't necessarily comfortable with, but how I loved to imagine her going out and getting fucked then coming home to me full of cum.

He just listened, somewhat surprised I think. Relieved maybe? We talked about that a bit, how sexy it was, the idea of fucking a wife that was full of another man's cum. I was quite a bit more open than him, but he seemed interested that there might be others with similar thoughts.

We sat, drinking our beer. He was a couple ahead of me by then, liquid courage I suppose.

"So, tell me why we're here Eric."

"Well, Jody told me," he began, hesitating every few words, "that if I wanted that, that I was going to have to be the one to ask you."

"Ask me what exactly?"

"Will you make love to her"

"Make love?" I asked, letting that sink in.

He moaned a bit at this. He was flushed, from the beer, from embarrassment, or from excitement. I wasn't sure. Eric had downed his beer after he got those last words out. I remember thinking he was in no shape to drive.

I decided to press, I didn't think he would mind. I was beginning to enjoy this.

"So Eric, do you really want me to fuck your wife?"

"I do" his voice was barely audible but he looked right at me.

"Do you want me to fill her with my cum." I asked,

He might have moaned a bit at this, He could only nod.

I changed the subject again. Letting him relax. Getting him some water. We again talked about inconsequential things. This was going to be fun.

An hour later I figured he had sobered up enough to drive home. We walked out together.

"I'll do it." I told him, "I can't pass up a chance with a beautiful girl like Jody."

He looked at me, his embarrassment returning as he sobered.

I decided to press, "One condition," letting that hang there for a beat, "you can't fuck her again until I do"

He looked at me as if not comprehending.

"You heard me, anything else is fine. Keep her very happy. With your mouth, with your fingers, with her toys, but don't put your dick into her."

He had no words, but he nodded.

The next day, Jody caught my eye. I followed her into her office and sat down.

"Eric said you two had drinks last night."

"We did indeed. I like him."

"What did you talk about?" she asked.

"Mostly you, and jobs and sports and guy stuff. "

"What about me." She wanted to know.

"He asked me to fuck you Jody."

She just looked at me for a long time in silence. "I really didn't think he'd do it."

"He seems to like the idea." I was smiling.

"Oh he does! He's kind of been obsessed actually, ever since the party." then adding, "He, ummm, well, he likes to talk about it when we make love."

"Does he now."

she continued "and if I tell him how I wish you had he cums almost immediately. He can't seem to get enough of it" Then she added "I'm a bit confused, but the sex has been great, suppose I have you to thank for that."

"I should be thanking you Jody. You were pretty amazing. Are pretty amazing. I don't think you have anything to worry about. He totally worships you, it was obvious."

"Last night he seemed a little off though, I'm really curious what was discussed."

"Do you really want to know?"

She nodded her head. "I do." Crossing her legs, giving me a glimpse of those thighs.

"Well, I told him that if that's what he wanted, that he wasn't allowed to fuck you again until I had."

"You're kidding!" she responded with surprise.

I held my hands up in supplication. "I just want to make sure it's what he really wants, what you want."

Then I continued. "You two seem like you have a good thing going, I don't want to be the one to screw that up."

She looked at me for long moment.

"I do want." she said, uncrossing and re-crossing her legs.

I was smiling now. "How long should we make him wait?"

On Monday afternoon, after what seemed like a very long weekend, Jody came into my office and sat down. "Eric has been beside himself."

"Oh?"

"I told him that we spoke on Friday." Then added seeing the question on my face "about your agreement with him."

She smiled, "I'm pretty sure he was ready to send me out to fuck you then and there. He was pretty turned-on."

"And would you have?" I asked.

"I'm kind enjoying his misery," then adding "and he seems to enjoy it too strangely enough. I spent the weekend teasing him. He was especially attentive.."

"Do you think he's going to make it through the week?" I asked, we had already made some plans to get together the following weekend.

"I think he'll make it. I actually found him masturbating in the shower this morning. After he finished he was surprised to find that I had been leaning against the bathroom counter watching him the whole time."

"Poor guy." I chuckled.

"It was pretty hot actually, I've never watched him do that!"

"Really?!" Now I was surprised, then after a beat, "Here's a suggestion, tomorrow morning ask him to do it again for you. While you watch. I bet he'd like that."

She held eye contact with me.

"Better yet, Tell him to."

I could see her thinking, maybe a bit flushed.

I was imagining the scenario and just began talking as I thought, "Tell him, that since I said he's not allowed to fuck you, that he could masturbate and cum on you."

I was on a roll now "Lay on the bed, have him stand beside you. Give him some inspiration, touch yourself, tell him where you want his cum. Tell him that you can't wait for me to fuck you. Tell him you're going to rub it in and wear his cum to work."

Her eyes were big now, her face definitely flushed now. I wondered if I had overstepped perhaps as she sat there looking directly into my eyes in silence.

"Fuck yess" she almost hissed, "I'm soooo damn wet right now."

My desk phone rang, she abruptly stood and walked out of my office leaving me to take my call.

It occurred to me as I switched gears and picked up the phone, that this was the first time I'd ever heard Jody curse.

The next morning, I happened to see her walking in. A bit later than usual.

She met my eyes for the briefest of moments as she walked by. Her skirt swishing, her heels clicking, her scent enticing. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one whose eyes were drawn to her as she made her way to her office.

A note appeared in our interoffice messaging system just a few minutes later. "Come see me"

I stepped into her office, she motioned for me to close the door. In our offices this wasn't all that uncommon, the walls were glass but it did give us some semblance of privacy.

She looked at me like I was the devil. "What have you created!?" she exclaimed.

I smiled a bit. "So how was your morning Jody?

"God, I've never seen him cum so much!" she exclaimed, "I thought he was going to pull his dick off. Can that really turn him on so much, thinking about me walking around the office, wearing his cum?"

I adjusted my pants which were feeling a little tight. "Ohhh yes, absolutely."

"Explain" she implored.

"He knows you are his, he has marked you as his, you smell of him." I tell her, "I think it's pretty damn sexy."

"But he wants me to fuck you!" she countered, then added "It all makes me feel soo... Umm... 'Naughty' I guess is the word." Then she added "He's already texted me 4 times since I left for work."

"I can't say as I blame him."

"It feels so perverted."

She was struggling with this, being a good girl, a good wife.

"What does?" I asked.

"Walking into office, wondering to myself if everyone somehow knows, that I'm covered in my husband's cum"

"Then I saw you, and I could see that you definitely knew!" she said.

In response I asked, "Does it turn you on?"

"Gods yes"

With this, she stood and moved towards the inside of her wooden office door, the only place in the room out of sight from the main office area. Her hand slipped to the front of her skirt, pressing between her legs, "I need you to fuck me soon!"

This really didn't seem like the same girl as the one I met when she started here 6 months ago.

I stepped close, putting my hand on the doorknob, leaned in close "You smell absolutely fucking delicious."

I stepped through the door to the sound of her moan, careful to hide my own condition as I made my way to my office.

BRobb123
BRobb123
81 Followers