Party Girl - The Anal Teaser

Story Info
A party. A girl. A stay-over. An anal sexual fantasy.
6.5k words
4.37
50.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clavicus
Clavicus
37 Followers

Molly & I decided to have a party after being in the house for a couple of years, so we invited pretty well everyone we knew to make sure we had a house full, including friends, some family and all the neighbours.

One of those friends was a girl called Liz - my partner Molly had briefly worked with Liz in admin for the NHS and they'd become really good friends even though Liz was a few years younger, but had a level of energy vitality about her that was infectious.

Once the temporary NHS job was over, Molly & Liz both stopped working for a while, so I got to know Liz pretty well because they spent so much time together and Liz always round our house, especially during the summer, when they'd be chatting, shopping, sunbathing and so on.

Liz had a drop-dead gorgeous figure; very natural, a little bit curvy, but slim and toned as she was constantly working out in the gym. She was clearly very proud of her body and always happy to show it off as she was forever sunbathing - often topless, so I was obviously I was always very happy to see her!

Liz has always been very flirtatious and naturally very touchy-feely. She loves to hug, always gives you a quick kiss on the lips when saying hi or bye, so it felt good to be around someone so vivacious and exciting. And she was never without a boyfriend, although never the same one for very long and probably every time we saw her she was with some new, hunky, body builder-type, so you can imagine my delight when she turned up to the party alone and asked if it would be ok to stay the night!

Molly adored Liz in the early days but had grown quite tired of her being high maintenance and being a real attention seeker. Plus Liz can act up when she gets drunk, so Molly really wasn't bothered about her coming to the party in the first place and definitely didn't particularly want her staying over, but could hardly say no.

I, on the other hand, was delighted she was there because once she's had a few drinks she has no filter and is guaranteed to liven up any party even if it does shock a few people along the way. Not surprisingly, and true to form, Liz didn't disappoint.

The party was perfect; great weather, lots of friends including quite a few we hadn't seen for a long time and our new neighbours. We talked, and laughed and drank from mid-afternoon till about 1:30 am, and mostly outside as it was so warm.

As expected, Liz got pretty drunk and managed to embarrass most people towards the end of the evening firstly with her colourful language and directness, and then by dancing like a lap-dancer around some of the guys and then by taking her top off, baring her fabulous breasts to everyone as the finale.

It was quite a moment and I found watching the different reactions from both the men and the women hilarious. Molly was furious at her and stormed off upstairs.

The 'show' finished and Liz ended up collapsing on the sofa out of the way in the lounge and then dozed off as the adrenaline wore off and the alcohol took over, leaving it for me to apologise to everyone and laugh it off. It did take the edge off the party and it caused a bit of tension between Molly and me, but it really was quite a laugh.

Within about an hour everyone had left. No bad thing really as it was now nearly 2:30 am and we were knackered, but at least it gave everyone something to talk about. A party that wouldn't be quickly forgotten.

Molly said goodbye to everyone, and while Liz slept, we cleared up and washed up everything to get the place straight again. We hadn't tried to be quiet, but it hadn't disturbed Liz at all who was still sleeping soundly, stretched out on the sofa in the lounge.

Molly had drunk quite a lot too and the boozy high that makes you dance and have fun had worn off to leave the onset of a hangover and her feeling desperately tired. We stood in the lounge looking at Liz completely out for the count and Molly said, "You can bloody well sort her out, I'm going to bed". She pecked me on the cheek and went upstairs.

Liz was lying on the sofa on her side, barefoot, knees bent, so I sat in the armchair opposite and just watched her for a while.

She was a little restless and would occasionally move around, half turning over and then back, each time causing her already short skirt to twist and work its way up her thighs until it had risen so high that as she relaxed one leg I suddenly had the most fantastic view right up her skirt to the little white triangle of her knickers.

Despite the risk that she might wake up at any time, and that Molly might wonder what the fuck I was doing down there for so long, my alcohol-fuelled bravado and obsession with how sexy she was urged me to get a much closer look. I quietly knelt on the floor in front of her and gently laid my hand on her bare foot. She didn't even flinch, so I lifted my hand off and just brushed her knee to see if that would make her move. She really was sound asleep so I tried again sliding my finger along the inside of her knee. I didn't mean it to be a tickle, but it was a light touch and she suddenly shuffled. I nearly jumped out of my skin and then realise that if she woke up now I'd look like a right fucking perve! She didn't wake up, she just shuffled about again.

The view was glorious; I was staring at the crotch of her white knickers straining against her pussy so I decided to go for it again, only this time I gently brushed a finger about halfway up her soft inner thigh.

Liz turned slightly so she was more on her back with her left knee slightly bent on the seat-part. She bent her right knee, laying it against the back of the sofa so her legs really were now wide apart and her skirt was up to her hips.

What an incredible view I had. The white triangle was pulled slightly to one side now and pulled up between her bum cheeks too so I could see her groin. I just stared right at her crotch, my heart beating out of my chest, and I had a raging hard-on, wondering what the hell to do next.

I was so tempted to trace the outline of her knickers, maybe try to pull the triangle to one side and finger her pussy or maybe just rub her pussy over her knickers. Tempting as it was, I decided it would be way too risky if she'd woken up, so I stood up and woke her up.

Liz came to but was still really quite pissed. She said nothing about how she was lying there, she just straightened her clothing and we sat and talked for a while. She laughed about what had happened earlier, sort of attempting to apologise, but making it clear that she really didn't give a fuck anyway.

I told her that Molly really wasn't very happy with her at all and that she'd pissed off a few of the women when she flashed her tits to everyone. She just sat forward and pulled her top right up and over her tits again saying, "what, you mean like this?".

We laughed and I said, "Jesus Liz, you really are gorgeous you know, they look good enough to eat," chancing my arm.

"Well come over here and have a nibble then, come on." she said, lifting her top over her head and off completely.

How could I resist? I knelt on the floor between her legs, leaned forward and kissed her right nipple, sucking it gently into my mouth and feeling it stiffen up. I moved on to her other breast licking and sucking her nipple.

"Mmm see? you do taste lovely," I said. "You'd better put those away before I get carried away, In fact, I think it's probably time you went to bed. Let's get you upstairs and I'll help you get into bed. I'll even help you get undressed if you want," (totally pushing my luck!).

Liz was still pretty pissed and her sexual abandon comes into its own when she's like this. "Oh yes, please. In fact, help me get undressed. Come on I want to get naked for you right now."

This may all sound far-fetched, but it was sort of typical of her style. She had always been very comfortable with her body and her sexuality, never bothered about sunbathing topless in front of me or showing me holiday photos of her topless, talking about sex, walking around the house wearing as little as possible, and so on.

She did it very naturally even though I believed she was constantly teasing and pushing boundaries.

From day one there had been a spark between us and she absolutely knew how much I fancied her. About a year ago we'd secretly had a bit of a drunken, wet kiss and a fumble, so there was sexual energy there alright. Already topless and barefoot, she stood up and whipped her skirt off, standing there in just her very small, white knickers.

"Come and take my knickers off for me, I want to show you my lovely shaved pussy. It took me ages earlier so I want you to see it".

Well, I didn't need any more encouragement, so I knelt in front of her, slid my hands up her thighs and leant forward to kiss her belly. "Wow, you smell gorgeous Lizzy," I said as I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her knickers and slowly pulled them down.

She stepped one foot aside to release the material from between her bum cheeks as I slid her knickers down to her feet where she stepped out of them and stood naked in front of me, her completely shaved pussy right in front of my face.

Liz put her right foot on the arm of the sofa and pushed her hips forwards, putting her fingers on her pubic mound above her clit and pulling back, forcing her beautiful, already exposed inner pussy lips to protrude about half an inch as she spread her legs.

"Kiss me right there," she said, pointing to her clit with her other hand, so I leant forward and kissed her clit, slightly opening my lips to cover it.

She pushed towards me and then put one hand on the back of my head, pulling me harder into her pussy as I started to lick her properly, pushing my tongue between her lips and licking up and down as she pulled her own lips apart. She tasted so amazing.

As I licked more and sucked on her clit she started to moan quietly. Suddenly I stopped and said, "Lizzy this is fantastic and I really want to lick you all over, but not here. Come on, let's go upstairs, quietly."

She smiled and quickly got dressed, but didn't put her knickers back on and we crept upstairs as quietly as we could in almost complete darkness. As she was in front of me on the stairs I couldn't resist putting my hand up her skirt between her thighs. She stopped but then stepped up two stairs with one foot so her legs were wide apart. My fingers found her pussy and I could feel how wet she was, so I eased my finger between her lips. I lifted her skirt up and kissed both her cheeks as I pushed my finger further inside.

It was fantastic and I knew it was wrong, but I just didn't want that moment to stop.

We continued up the stairs and into the bedroom. She turned to face me, pulled me tight against her body and kissed me on my lips, with a very soft, slightly open mouth. I cuddled her tightly and said, "I do care about you Liz, I care about you very much, and you know how much I want to do this, but why don't you just get into bed now and get some sleep?"

She sat on the corner of the bed and said, "I don't want to go to sleep yet, I want to talk and be cuddly first, please stay with me so we can talk." She then leant back on her elbows, lifted her feet off the floor and opened her legs wide apart, saying, "Anyway, I thought you were going to suck my pussy again?".

Talk about straight to the point, but that's Liz! Before I answered she sat up again and just started talking about how she didn't know what to do about Nick and Chris. She really liked Nick because he was gorgeous and fantastic in bed but she wanted to be with Chris, but Nick doesn't want to see her anymore because he found out about Chris. It was all such a mess.

I sat on the bed beside her and just let her talk, throwing in a few remarks or questions here and there just to appear interested when all I really wanted was to get back to sucking her pussy, especially as she'd offered!

She laid back on the bed again and shuffled back, placing her bare legs across my lap, so I immediately started gently massaging her feet.

Liz rambled on about everything, shifting around letting her legs move apart and saying how much she liked her feet being massaged. At one point she moved her left leg out across the bed, opening her legs wide apart in front of me again. I just stared at her bare crotch and didn't care that she knew I was looking. Her other leg was still across my lap and I was still massaging her foot, so I shuffled round a bit and her foot accidentally moved into my groin and right up against my already hard cock.

She stopped talking and I felt her toes curl against my cock as she pressed her foot harder into my crotch. I moved one bent knee up onto the bed so my legs were wider apart and she could more easily rub my cock with her foot. She moved her other leg even further away on the bed so her legs were as wide apart as they could be and then lifted her bum off the bed so she could pull her skirt up to her waist.

Bizarrely, we said nothing, I just continued to massage her foot, sliding my hands up her shin to her thigh and just brushing into her groin and she continued to press her foot into my cock and squeeze with her toes.

Just enjoying what was going on and how it was feeling, I carried on playing the talking game and said, "So what's so good about having sex with Nick then?!"

"Oooh he's such a fucking great shag," she said. "He's got so much stamina and he's very adventurous"

"What, you mean kinky sex?"

"No, no not kinky, well, I dunno, maybe I suppose. I dunno if it's kinky or not really. A few weeks ago we were both really pissed and I so love being fucked when I'm drunk as it makes me so horny. Anyway, we were both naked and we'd already been shagging on or off for ages during the evening. Nick had poured baby oil all over me, about half a bloody bottle, I was fucking covered in the stuff but it was lovely, I was so slippery all over. He was covered too so we were both really slimy and wet and were just larking about rubbing each other's bodies slipping fingers in here and there, y'know. I was playing with his balls and tickling his arse, God it was soooo fucking sexy, it's making me wet talking about it. At one point we were standing up and Nick was behind me massaging my tits and with his huge, hard prick pressed into my back and sliding up and down between my oily bum cheeks. Suddenly he suggested we should try it, you know, backwards," she said, getting a bit embarrassed.

"Backwards? What, doggy style?! I said. "That's not weird, is it?"

"No you wanker, you know, 'backwards,', like from behind," she said.

"Oh my God, you mean anal? Crikey, did you?"

"Mmm," she said coyly and glancing a cheeky smile at me.

"Well, how was it?"

"I have to tell you it was unbelievable, I've never experienced anything like it, I just couldn't believe how amazing it felt. I've never done it before even though I've fingered myself up there sometimes, y'know when I'm in the bath and all soapy, or if I'm moisturising my body and I'm all slippery, but only my finger or sometimes a toothbrush handle just to feel what it's like, but nothing as big as a cock. Christ no!"

"Go on."

"I was pretty nervous, but basically agreed he could try it as long as he was really, really careful, so Nick was very gentle and we used plenty of lubrication - even more fucking baby oil! I turned round to face him and started rubbing the oil all over his fantastic hard cock and balls, pulling his foreskin back all the way making sure his cock was super oily and slippery. I turned back around again and bent forward slightly and he poured oil on my lower back so it ran down the crack of my arse, and he started by rubbing it into my cheeks, kind of teasing me from behind."

"He made me stand with my feet wide apart and pulled my bum cheeks apart so he could start playing with my pussy and rubbing my clit at the same time from underneath. He kept wiggling his oily fingers into my pussy and telling me to relax while he gently pushed a finger up inside my anus and saying how tight it felt.

He fingered me like this for about five minutes starting with his little finger until I relaxed more and he could put a bigger finger in. Then he'd pour more oil down my crack and slide his finger in again, but much deeper. At the same time, he was sliding his other fingers into my pussy from the front, flicking my clit too and pulling my pussy lips wide apart. Jesus, I was so fucking horny having him fingering me back and front at the same time, I was getting really worked up and my pussy was so juicy and wet and oily.

He separated my bum cheeks wide apart and said, 'you ready?' I felt his knob pushing against my anus as he started trying to push his cock in, but it was a bit of a struggle at first, you know, trying to get it inside. I did feel a bit of pain, but bizarrely that in itself was such an incredible turn-on, you know, pain and pleasure. We tried a few different positions, but in the end, it was best with me bent over, my hands on the bed and him directly behind me. He pushed a bit harder and managed to get his cock just inside me and slowly pushed it in, and honestly, it was fucking amazing. I began to think 'oh shit I can't stop myself from coming already,' and when he was only halfway inside me I yelped out partly in a bit of pain, but that and the pleasure was too much and I just orgasmed straight away. It seemed to happen so quickly I just couldn't stop myself and I never, ever come that quickly.

Still fingering my pussy, he slid his cock in and out slowly fucking me up the arse and I just went totally berserk. I put one foot up on the bed and bent right forwards so that I could spread myself as much as possible to make it easier and let him slide his cock deeper inside me. I had a fantastic view of my open pussy and his balls swinging behind and I just couldn't resist fingering my wet slippery pussy and my clit.

I pushed two fingers deep into my pussy and could feel his cock inside, y'know, up my bum, it was weird, but I loved it. It's odd because you don't have any sexual nerves up there, not like in your pussy, but it just felt so fantastic and I literally had three or four strong orgasms one after the other all in the space of about ten minutes and he continued to fuck me, and my pussy was literally dripping I had come so much.

Eventually, Nick started to come and we both reached the most amazing, intense orgasm at the same time. I couldn't believe he'd fucked me in the arse with his huge cock and spunked inside me while I finger-fucked my pussy and played with my clit. I just fucking loved it so much, it was absolutely incredible".

"Bloody hell Liz, I had no idea it could be so good! So would you do it again,? " I said.

"Well, I would do if the fucker hadn't left me already! I dunno when I'll get the chance again now, and the trouble is most men won't do it. I don't really understand why, but they just won't. Maybe it is kinky, I dunno. I've told some of my friends and most of them have never even tried it. What about you, would you do it?"

"What with you?" I said cheekily.

"Oh, you cheeky bugger, I mean with anyone, with Molly. Would she let you do it with her?"

"You are fucking joking," I said. "We used to mess around in the early days, a lot more than we ever do now, you know, be a lot more adventurous, but not now. She won't even let me use a bloody vibrator on her, but we did mess around in the early days, I suppose everyone does."

"You must have used that Omax thingy on her, surely? She said. "God, that looked like a fantastic piece of kit, I'd love to have a go with that sometime. Anyway, mess around? Like what? she said.

"Well, when I used to massage Molly she would get so turned on as my fingers slipped in and out of her and I'd often tease and tickle her anus and then slip my finger inside her and she seemed to love it then. It never went any further than that and we always ended up having a good fuck, but not anal. That was a long time ago though and she wouldn't let me get near it now and just pushes me away if I try anything. But yes Lizzy, I would definitely do it. I've always wanted to give it a try at least."

Clavicus
Clavicus
37 Followers
12