Party Girl - The Anal Teaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She must be mad, it's fantastic, you should try again, I mean if it makes her come as many times as it made me come there'd be no stopping her!"

"So what's it actually like? I said. "Is it difficult to do? How does it actually feel?"

"You have to be ready for it, you know, I mean you have to really want it because it won't work if you're not completely relaxed. I was so fucking horny on that night I reckon I would probably have done anything for another orgasm. I always used to play with myself in the bath, doesn't everyone? I couldn't resist fingering my anus as it felt so sensitive and wrinkly, I loved the feel of it. But anyway, even when you're really ready for it you use loads of lube, I think it's still easy to do some damage or make it sore because it's so sensitive. We've done it a couple of times since and I'm still just a little bit sore from a week ago just before the fucker left me. I've can't really see what's going on down there even though I've tried putting my foot high up on a chair or something and using a mirror, but that just gets me worked up again and I end up fingering myself and having a full-on fucking wank again."

"You really ought to get it looked at Lizzy, just to be sure you're okay," I said.

"Yeah, you're right, I know. It's just a bit embarrassing even to go to the doctor in case they ask why!"

She looked at me and said, "would you look for me? I know it's really intimate, but I'd really like to know if it's okay. I don't think I've done any real damage, it's just a bit sore, but I want to be absolutely sure. You're really the only one I trust enough to ask as I know you don't judge me and I really don't mind you seeing me down there. I mean I couldn't really ask any of my friends because they might think I was a bit pervy shagging like that."

"You are a bit perve though aren't you?" I said laughing, "but yes, of course I'll have a proper look for you if that's what you want."

"Yeah really, I'd be much happier," she said. "Let me go and have a wash first so I'm properly clean and fresh for you to look."

Liz pulled herself off the bed and staggered to her feet almost stumbling out of the door in her eagerness. "I won't be long," she said and disappeared into the bathroom. I quickly, but quietly went downstairs to wash my tackle as I had no idea how this was going to pan out, but wanted to at least be clean too.

I got back to the bedroom, sat on the bed and just waited. I could hear Liz sloshing about in the bathroom and the toilet flush, and my heart was thumping with anticipation. I could hardly believe what was about to happen, but I was also terrified Molly would wake up and come in at any moment.

I heard the bathroom light switch click and Liz came back into the room wearing just a towel wrapped around her lower half, and holding all of her clothes bundled up together. She shut and the bedroom door and locked it, threw her clothes in a heap on the floor and dropped her towel, so she was naked again.

"I think it's best if I kneel on the bed so you can get a proper look, don't you? You'd better put the main light on too so you can see what you're doing."

She knelt up onto the bed facing the wall and 'walked' on all fours with her bare bum facing me, knees together and her feet hanging just over the edge of the bed.

"Ready Doctor?" she said looking back at me and smiling.

"Yep, if you are Lizzy," I replied.

I was already staring at her pussy, just two puffy lips pressed together by her thighs and I followed the line up between her unbelievably sexy bum cheeks.

She bent her elbows so that her face and chest were on the bed and her naked bum was sticking right up in the air, and then moved her knees about two feet apart.

Her arse and bare pink pussy were completely exposed in front of my face. I took a deep breath, adjusted the hard-on in my trousers so it was a bit more comfortable, and placed my hands on the cheeks of her bum.

"How does it look? she said. "Does it look okay?"

"I have to say Liz, you look pretty fucking fantastic at the moment."

"Alright, alright," she said. "What do you think, does it look sore?"

"I can't see anything, I mean it's not obvious," I said.

"Touch me so I can tell you where it feels sore."

I placed my finger in the crack between her cheeks just above her anus and gently pressed down.

She jumped and I said, "Sorry, is that sore?"

"No, not really, it just made me jump. Move your finger around a bit."

I licked my finger and circled it around the very outer edge of her anus, lightly dragging my finger purposely across the very tip of the opening of her pussy. She shuffled her knees a bit further apart and pushed her arse further out. I bent down to get closer until my face was about 12 inches away from her pussy. I could already feel the heat coming from her as her lips began to separate and I could see she was already quite moist. The musky smell was amazing. Pushing a little harder I said,

"How's this Lizzy. Is this sore?"

"Ooh, I'm, er, not really sure, it does feel a bit tender."

I gently pulled her bum cheeks apart and let the tip of my finger move in small circles right on the nub of her anus, just pushing gently. "What about here?" I said.

She coughed a little and said, "er, no, well, erm, I'm not really too sure." She was beginning to have difficulty talking and shuffled on the bed again to move her knees as wide apart as she could. Her pussy lips had spread wide apart too and I realised her pussy juice was literally beginning to ooze out between her lips - it was so obvious how turned on she was and I just wanted to lick and suck her pussy so badly.

"Do you want me to feel just inside?" I said. I could hear her swallowing hard and making throaty noises as I teased her anus.

"Oh, er yes, definitely, but you might have to go quite deep," she said. I pushed harder and let my finger dip just inside her anus and I continued to feel around but letting my curled fingers brush more obviously against her open wet pussy. She gasped twice as I touched her pussy with my other fingers and I felt her push back slightly." I think I need to use some lubrication Lizzy, I'll get some baby oil."

I poured a little baby oil on her anus and covered my finger too, then gently eased my finger back inside, slowly twisting side to side until my finger was now just inside her up to the first knuckle and my other fingers were pushed hard against her open, wet pussy. My second finger easily slipped inside her pussy and up to the second knuckle too.

Suddenly Liz said, "Oh God this is so fucking good, don't stop, please don't stop, I'm sorry but it feels sooo fucking good. Push your fingers in deeper." She was moving her body back and forth against me, forcing me to finger fuck her. I move a second finger into place and slid it inside her alongside the first.

"Ooggghhhh Jesus, fuck me deeper, ooh that is so fucking nice, deeper, deeper in my pussy, fuck me." Her language was incredible and such a turn on.

I sank two fingers deep into her pussy all the way in as far as I could go, rubbing her clit with my fingers and gradually pushing my other finger further up her arse.

"Oh God," she said "I'm going to come. Keep fucking me deeper, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh God, oohhh>" She raised her head, arched her back and I felt her tighten up around all my fingers as she orgasmed.

My fingers were all still deep inside her, completely wet from baby oil and the creamy lubrication from her pussy. I gently slid them out and then pulled her pussy lips wide apart as I continued stroking her clit.

Liz turned over, laid flat on her back, pulled her knees into her chest and wide apart, and said, "Now suck my pussy. I want to feel your tongue deep inside me so you make me come."

I moved between her legs and gently planted my lips onto her wet pussy, pushing my tongue out to ease its way between her lips, licking up and down, tasting and swallowing her juices. She began to slowly grind her hips as I eased my tongue deeper inside her and my top lip rubbed against her clit.

My fingers were now on either side of her pussy near the top, pulling at her lips to force her clit into the open. I flicked my tongue across her exposed and hyper-sensitive clit. She jumped slightly and her eyes closed as I rolled my tongue around her clit then over the very tip before going down and back inside her pussy as far as my tongue would reach, and I repeated this until she began to breathe heavily as she worked her way towards coming again.

As she began to peak I backed off, allowing it to subside, and I continued to edge her about eight times, driving her crazy as each time she got closer until she begged me to let her come. The final time she began to peak I covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked her lips inside, the lightly tickled her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Ohhhh my God, my Goddddd, I'm coming again, don't stop that I'm coming, I'm..."

Her hips lifted off the bed, her body completely rigid and she was shaking as this intense orgasm ripped through her body.

It was such a fantastic experience and her pussy was so incredible I just couldn't stop sucking and licking her until she finally slumped on the bed, panting heavily.

She lay there for a few moments, smiling and then said "You really need to fuck me now. I want your cock inside me and I want to feel you come deep inside me too."

I said, "Seriously?" She replied, "The number of boyfriends I've had if I wasn't on the pill I'd be feeding the five thousand by now, so just fuck me until you come inside me, ok?"

I stood up and stripped off, my cock as hard as nails. My knob was covered in pre-cum as I was so turned on.

She raised her head off the bed to look and just said, "Nice." Coming from her I took that as a real compliment!

I pushed her knees back and she grabbed my cock to guide it to her pussy. Gently I pushed forward easing between her lips and inside her pussy, sliding deeper and deeper.

"Oh God, now that feels so fucking good. C'mon, fuck me deeper and make me come."

I kept pulling my cock out of her pussy almost all the way, then slowly back inside as far as I could go, and I continued to fuck her like this with long, slow, deep strokes, taking hold of her ankles and lifting both legs up, feet beside my face. I turned my head and sucked her toes into my mouth as I fucked her.

I moved my right hand down from her ankle to her crotch and stroked her clit, flicking it from side to side. Then I continued around her thigh and underneath, in between her cheeks, lifting her bottom a little so I could feel my way to her anus. As I continued to slide my cock deep into her pussy I eased a finger into her soft, warm anus again, bending forward slightly to get better access and push my middle finger deeper and deeper inside her. I fingered her like this in time with fucking her pussy, pushing my cock and finger in as far as I could with each stroke.

In this position, my thumb was naturally on her perineum and I moved it up to her pussy where I could feel the underside of my cock sliding in and out. I put the tip of my thumb under my cock and pushed it in alongside my cock. Liz instinctively bent her knee and pulled her leg back to her chest so I could push my finger even deeper inside her anus and my thumb deeper inside her pussy as I continued to fuck her. It was erotic and intense beyond belief.

Letting her legs down I leant forward over her, my hands by her shoulders and we stared into each other's eyes, occasionally wet-kissing, and we fucked, slow and hard until I just couldn't hold back any longer. I was surprised I had lasted as long as I did, but now was the time and my whole body seemed to convulse as I had a super intense orgasm, shooting my thick, creamy spunk deep inside Liz's pussy.

As I was fucking her she had been furiously pulling and rubbing her clit and, as she felt this energy from me, she responded by coming again herself - not as intensely this time, but she'd had quite a ride so far. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she tried to arch her back as I kept pumping my spunk inside her.

For me, it was eye-wateringly intense. I was literally panting for breath and my heart was almost jumping out of my chest. Much as I wanted to keep fucking her though, I had to stop as my cock was super-sensitive and really needed a rest. Finally, I sat back and looked at Liz's gorgeous, sweaty body, legs still wide apart, pussy open and pink as she too was breathing really heavily. I gently stroked her pussy, tracing my finger along her lips and down between her cheeks to tickle her anus. I said, "You really are a little tease, aren't you?"

She smiled and said, "Wasn't it great? Let's do this again sometime soon. Maybe we can do it properly next time, you know," winking at me.

We kissed, I left the room and cleaned myself up, then went along the hall and climbed into bed with Molly. I was still naked and she turned over to cuddle me - I was thinking please don't be awake really and start playing with my cock, not after what I've just been doing!

In the morning, Liz left early without saying goodbye, just leaving a note saying "Sorry, really sorry, but thank you. Love you both xx".

Molly looked at the note and said, "Perhaps I'm a bit hard on her sometimes. Maybe we could have had a bit more fun last night."

"Hmm, yes, maybe," I said.

12