The Gorgeous Wife

Story Info
His wife grows weary of his small dick.
4.1k words
14.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob Cassels thought it was a dream when he accidentally ran into the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen. He was at a department store clothes shopping when she appeared out of nowhere.

He had stooped down in the shirt department to look at a few dress shirts and when he stood back up he bumped into the her and, off balance, fell face first back into the rack of clothing. He thought for sure it was another man who bumped him but when he got back on his feet and turned around to see who it was he was face to face with the most beautiful human being he had ever seen!

"Oh, I'm very sorry, sir," she exclaimed. "I was looking at some things over here and I didn't realize I was so close to you. Are you okay?"

More embarrassed than anything, Bob replied that he was fine even though he had some blood showing on the corner of his lip. She took a tissue out of her pocketbook and gently daubed the blood from his mouth, again apologizing for bumping into him.

"I'm so sorry," she said as she spoke to him close enough that they could have kissed. She was so pretty! "How can I make it up to you for my clumsiness? Can I treat you to lunch?"

Quick to react to her invitation, he replied, "What about your husband? I don't need to face some angry, jealous guy and get punched in the mouth!"

"Oh, I'm not married. If you mean because I'm in the Men's Department, that's because I like wearing big loose clothing to bed as pajamas. That's all. No, I'm not married and I'm not even seeing anyone right now."

"Okay then, I'll take you up on your lunch invitation. But you really don't have to," he said.

"It would sure make ME feel better if I did," she replied.

"If it would make YOU feel better than by all means let's do it. There's a food court right down the hallway. Shall we go there?"

"I was thinking more like a restaurant. There's a Longhorn Steak House about five miles from here. Would you like to go THERE?" she said.

"Sure! That would be fine! I guess I'll just meet you there?"

"Why don't we go together? My car is just outside the main entrance. I'll bring you back afterwards," she said. She was so pretty and so convincing so he said that would work.

Bob opened the driver's side door for her to get in and as she slid onto the seat her short skirt hiked up and he got an eyeful of gorgeous thigh. Damn, he thought to himself as his dick immediately hardened up. This girl is fantastic!

He closed her door and hurried around to get in the passenger's side. Once in the car he reached out his hand to shake hers and said to her, "Hi. My name is Bob, Bob Cassels."

"Oh, I'm so sorry for being so rude. My name is Ashley Johnstone. Friends call me Lee or Ash. And I love your name, Bob Bob!" she said and smiled broadly. Wow! What a beautiful smile!

"Well, it's not Bob Bob," he answered rather sheepishly.

"I know. I'm just teasing you, BOB. And here I thought I met a cousin of Jim Bob Walton from the TV show!"

"Who's that?" he asked.

'Oh, well, I'll tell you later. I'm hungry," she replied.

So she was not only very beautiful but also had a sense of humor, he thought.

They arrived at the restaurant and he quickly went around to her door and opened it for her like a gentleman would. He also wanted to get another look at her fabulous legs! As they walked into the restaurant he figured her to be around 5'8" and perhaps 130 to 140 pounds. She wasn't thin and she wasn't chunky but just almost perfect.

When they were seated at the table the Hostess had them sit across from each other, but Ash wanted to sit next to Bob. Bob got up and pulled out her chair and helped her be seated. Shortly after the waitress came and asked them for their drink selections. Both asked for iced tea and when the waitress left they began asking each other questions about themselves.

The lunch date went very well. They had a lot in common and seemed very interested in each other. They found out among other things that Ashley was 30 years of age and Bob was three years younger. He always wondered what it would be like to date an older woman and it looked like he was going to find out, even though she wasn't THAT much older.

As they ate their lunch and chatted he asked her if it was a possibility that they might date again, and she replied as she put out her lower lip, "If we don't go out again I'm going to be very sad!" She then gave him that beautiful, big smile and he knew they had hit it off.

"Great!" he said. "How about dinner this Saturday?" That was only two days away.

"Why wait so long? What about tomorrow night?" she asked.

Wow, he thought! This girl is something ELSE! She seems to have a plan and she likes things to go HER way. Do I really want to get involved with a woman who is so with it, has a sense of humor, who is so pushy, who is so pretty? Hell yes, I do, he thought!

"Okay. Shall I pick you up at 6 tomorrow evening? Just say YES!" Bob said.

"Yes," she softly said. "I'll see you then but I must get going for now. I'll run you back to your car so you don't have to walk," she teased. And his dick began getting hard again. When she dropped him off at the car she said to him, "Don't be late tomorrow, and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"I won't," he replied, and what did she mean, don't do anything I wouldn't do?

"But how do you know where to come? Don't you want my address?" she teased.

Damn, she was so in control of our conversations!

"Yes, of course," he said as he felt so dumb. This fine specimen of a female was enjoying herself teasing him. She told him her address and as he got out of her car, she said to him, "Bye until tomorrow. And do something about that lump in your pants!" And she drove off.

He didn't even think she noticed his hard on! This is going to be SOME kind of relationship, he thought.

*****

Bob and Ashley continued to date steadily and time seemed to go by very fast. At the one year anniversary of their first date Bob proposed to her and she gladly accepted. Wedding plans were to be made and she had complete control of that, too, even as much as deciding what HE would wear. Ashley had a way with Bob and she could talk him into nearly anything.

One day as they were in Lee's apartment she snuggled up to him as they were sitting on the sofa. She was wearing a soft flowing flowered sundress and as she got closer to him she pulled her dress up a bit to reveal her lovely legs. "Bob, honey, soon we will be wife and husband. I can hardly wait, I love you so much. But I have a little problem and I hope you will help me with it."

"Sure, dear, you name it and I'll see what we can do about it," he said.

"Well, I want to stay Ashley Johnstone. I don't really like the sound of Ashley Cassels. Do you think we could have you become Robert Johnstone?"

"Can that even be done?" he asked.

"Sure! Some states don't allow it but many do, including Virginia. There's just a form we must both sign." She then lifted her one leg and put it on his lap where he could feel the smoothness, knowing that he would be like putty in her hands. "Do you think you could do that for me?"

As he softly caressed her thigh he said to her, "Of course. Anything for you."

She was getting more and more in control of him!

*****

Their honeymoon in Jamaica was fantastic and for the first time Bob and his wife Ashley had sex. They both had decided to wait until they were married to culminate the union and the day had finally come. She was fantastic in bed and the smoothness of her body, especially her thighs, was a huge turn on for him.

They started out in the missionary position, with him on top, but before long she rolled him over and SHE got on top. Bob never felt anything so good as she kept moving up and down on his cock and all the while, to make it even better for him, he was able to hold onto her great ass and legs.

After what seemed like forever bliss, he groaned and moaned and he shot his load into her. She moaned, too, and they both came together. Little did he know at the time that his somewhat small 5 inch dick didn't do much for her at all and that she faked her orgasm. She tried to blame it on the excitement they've gone through from the wedding ceremony and the reception afterwards but in her heart she knew he didn't pack enough ammo with his little dick.

They continued on with their time in Jamaica and had sex almost everyday but Ashley was getting frustrated. They even had a small argument when she didn't want to have sex with him the fourth day on the islands. She threw it up to him about his small dick and how he was not satisfying her, and he replied angrily that it was all he had and if she wanted out of the marriage he would accept it.

But Ashley wasn't the type of person to give up so easily. She had once read about unsatisfied women could seeking elsewhere and perhaps one day her husband could agree to a third party as a cuckold or even participate as a bisexual.

After the argument she stormed out of the motel room and went downtown. She found a bar/restaurant and asked to be seated in a corner. After she ordered a drink and some food a very handsome black man approached her and asked if he could join her. Ashley was in just the mood to say yes and he sat down.

"Hi, my name's Ashley and I'm visiting from the States. My husband of less than a week just had an argument and I left him and came here. That's my story."

"I'm glad to meet you. My name is Jonathan and I'm also visiting here in Nassau. I don't mean to be rude but I will get to the point. I bet you and your husband have had your first romp in the bed and he didn't satisfy you."

Ashley looked at him and didn't say anything for a few minutes. Then she said to him, "How did you guess THAT?" She kept admiring how good looking he was and listened as he sat there eyeing her up.

"It happens all the time," he said. "The woman is a newlywed and has been saving her special day for her new husband, but when they finally culminate the marriage with some good sex she is frustrated because his equipment isn't what she was hoping for. So she comes here to a bar like this and sits in a corner wishing things would change."

"What usually happens then?" she asked as she felt herself getting wet in her pussy.

"Sometimes nothing and she must go back and see her husband, knowing nothing will change. But often she will see a fine man like me and out of frustration will get a strong desire to get in bed with him. It's nothing long term unless she wants it to be but for the moment she will definitely be satisfied."

Ashley thought for a few minutes about what he said and then said to him, "How does the woman know for sure that he will make her cum, make her satisfied?"

"She won't know unless she tries it," he said matter-of-factly. "I haven't failed yet."

"But where do they do it? I mean, you can't do it right here in the dining room."

"I don't know how others do it but for me I have a room upstairs and it's not some flea bag room either. I have to stay somewhere when I'm in Nassau." His voice was so confident and assuring.

"Oh, I don't know. Won't everyone be watching?" she said. Ashley's panties were soaked as she kept thinking about this handsome man.

"Well, I will leave this table soon and go to my room, Number 102, and wait for you. You eat your lunch and just pretend you are going to the restroom and instead of going in just go right through the door next to it and into the stairway. It's all safe and you could be on your way to a smooth, brown 8 inch cock. Try it, Ashley. I promise you won't be disappointed."

He was so very convincing and she was so wet that she had to do something. "Okay, Jonathan, let me finish my meal first and I'll do as you said. You have eight inches?"

"Come see for yourself. Just enjoy your meal and dessert's on me!" When he said that she almost came in her panties. He had such a nice voice!

She watched him as he walked away. He had a gorgeous body and his brown skin perfectly contrasted with the white sleeveless top and the light blue shorts he had on. She was having second thoughts, though, but after wrestling with them she decided she needed a good fuck. So she finished her meal and walked toward the restroom. Nobody seemed to even notice, which made it much easier for her.

She gently knocked on the door at Room 102. Jonathan was quick to answer it and invited her in. "Thanks for coming, Ashley," he said to her. "This might sound a bit goofy but I think you're the prettiest young lady I've ever had here.."

"Thank you. That's kind of you to say, but how many others have you had?"

"Not that many, but it is what I do. I'm a male prostitute. You can back out if you want to. It's not too late." He was so gentle and so kind and Ashley was feeling herself falling for him. "I also am checked by my doctor all the time so I know I'm healthy."

That was what sent her over the edge. She was very happy he was healthy and she needed him to seduce her now. After she drank some wine that he gave her she sat on the love seat that was in the room. She was even more in the mood after she drank the wine. "Jonathan, come sit here with me please," she said to him.

Jonathan came over and sat down next to her. Ashley looked very sexy sitting there with her skirt hiked up showing her thigh. He gently stroked her lovely legs and she reached over to kiss him. He responded by kissing her back and before long they were hugging and kissing as if they were long time lovers.

Jonathan then rose up from his seat, reached over and picked Ashley up, and carried her to his bedroom. Wow, he was strong, she thought! He then unbuckled his shorts and pulled them off and got back in the bed wearing only his sleeveless shirt and his underwear. Ashley LOVED his chocolate body and quickly helped him take off his undies. Jonathan's big brown cock grew to its full eight inches and was staring her right in the face. She softly held it in her hands and did what any normal, sex-driven person would do. She opened her mouth and guided his rod in and slowly sucked his cock.

Jonathan loved what she was doing and tried to hold on as long as he could, but nature took its course and he shot his seed in her mouth. It was the first time she ever sucked a dick and she loved it so much that she swallowed his whole load. Sex with Jonathan was SO much better than with her husband and his smallish dick. But she wasn't finished yet!

Jonathan was erect again in a few minutes and Ashley wanted that big cock in her pussy. As he sat on the bed against a pillow she crawled up to him a rubbed him all over his brown body. "Jonathan, please let me have that fine cock in me. I really need a good fuck," she said as she lay down next to him.

With a raging hard on it was just what he hoped for. He got on top of her and slowly slid his manhood inside that luscious pussy of hers. At first it was a bit uncomfortable for her because of its size but as they moved about and worked on it the feeling became much better. At last his big dick was inside her pussy and he began to pump in and out. It felt so good to her that she wanted it to never stop. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips and at the same time wrapped her pretty legs around his back as if to not let him go.

Jonathan kept pumping in her and after a few minutes of her moaning and groaning she came for the first time in her life! But he hadn't shot his load yet so he kept fucking her, faster and faster, giving her even more pleasure than her first orgasm. A few minutes later he began to tense up and when he finally shot his seed in her pussy she almost passed out. She tightened up her grip with her legs and let out a scream when he came. She then just lay on that bed, spent and exhausted, and kissed her lover all over his face. Damn, she thought, that was WONDERFUL!

As they lay next to each other on the bed Jonathan felt her countenance fall so he asked her what was wrong. She answered him by saying that she and her husband had to go back home the next day and she was really going to miss him, meaning Jonathan.

"I'm going to miss you too," he replied.

"Do you really mean that? After all the other women you slept with?"

"Ashley, there haven't been THAT many. And it's always been a business deal, them paying me to have sex with them. It hasn't been the same with you. Have I once asked you for money?"

"No," she said.

"When I first laid eyes on you I felt you are someone special. You're not only gorgeous but there's something else about you that really makes me feel good."

"But, Jonathan, how could I ever manage coming to Jamaica all the time? My husband will suspect something's up," she said to him.

"Ash, if all I did for a living was have sex with women I would starve. I have a real job on the mainland. I work at the Defense Department in Arlington, Virginia. I have to be back to work in a few days. Where do you live? Maybe we could get together back there if we're not too far away from each other."

"Jonathan, I live just outside Arlington," she said softly, almost as if she saw a ghost. "And my husband works at the Defense Department, too. This is SO unreal!"

"Are you SERIOUS?" he said as his fine cock began to strengthen again. "See what you do to me?"

Ashley then lowered herself to where she could suck his cock. "This is a going away gift AND a welcoming home gift, too. There is no way I am not going to look you up the first chance I get! I also think I am going to file for divorce from him."

"Slow down, Ash. I would welcome getting together with you but don't file for divorce. At least not yet. Let's just think about this for a moment."

"Okay, YOU think about it. I have other things on my mind!" she said as she began sucking his dick. "Hmmm, this is so damn good. I love your dick and I LOVE your cum." Shortly after Jonathan let loose again although that time there wasn't as much seed for her to taste. But she savored it anyway.

After the blow job was over and as they lay in bed together he asked her, "Ashley, have you ever heard of someone being a cuckold?"

"No, what is that?"

"It's when a wife or girlfriend enslaves her man and he does all that she wants. She also at times makes him sit and watch as she is fucked by a boyfriend or another guy. Sometimes she forces him to wear a chastity cage as more of a means of control over him."

"What's a chastity cage?" she asked.

"That's a small cage type thing that fits over his dick and he's not even able to get a hard on. So he's not even able to jerk off as he watches his superior have sex. It's very humiliating for him because as he watches her he usually wants to jerk off

too."

"Do you think I could get him to do that?"

"It's not IF you can get him to do it, it's because you can MAKE him to do it. And once it's locked on his dick only YOU can decide when it comes off, if ever. You, my dear, have the demeanor AND the looks to get almost any guy to obey you."

"How do I go about doing that to him? I really don't want him to be my husband anymore, at least not my bed partner. And how do you know so much about that?"

"I told you I'm a male prostitute, didn't I. That doesn't mean only for women! I also had a couple guys who sucked me off too. And one of them, a young white guy, loved it so much he became my cuckold. I made him wear a cock cage just like you'll do with your husband, and anytime I wanted him come to me he quickly did. And anytime I wanted him to suck this handsome schlong he did! When he was done I would tell him to go home and I would call him when I needed him, to make sure his cell phone was always nearby."

"Did he do as you said?" she asked.

"I could call him right now and tell him to be ready at such and such a time and I can guarantee that white boy would be over."

12