The Gorgeous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think he's wearing his chastity cage right now?"

"I am POSITIVE he has it on right now! Here, I know you must go but I'll quickly call him and ask him. You be silent and listen in."

Jonathan made the phone call and after the third ring a young white guy answered. "Hello."

"Jake, this is Jonathan. How are you doing?"

"Oh, Jonathan, thanks for calling. I'm doing fine. How are you?"

"I'm well. I have a question for you. Are you still wearing your cock cage? It was just something I was thinking about."

"Yes, of course I am. You have the key, remember?" Jake said.

"Are you a bit horny?" asked Jonathan.

"Yes, of course! I want to cum so bad! I wish you would let me when I see you again."

"Well, maybe. But what's the first thing we must do?"

"Make YOU cum, Jonathan. Make YOU cum. You're my superior and we MUST satisfy you," Jake said excitedly. "Oh, please, Jonathan. PLEASE let me jerk off."

"We'll see. We'll see how good you are at begging. I must go but maybe we'll get together sometime. Good bye." Jonathan said as he blew Jake a kiss over the phone.

"You really have him under your control, don't you?" Ashley said.

"Jonathan, I could stay here with you all day but I must get back to Bob and we must start packing. But not before you give me your phone number!" she said.

"It's probably best if you give me yours. That way I can call you when I'm home and settled."

"Okay," she said and she gave him her number. She could hardly wait for her and her husband to get back home.

END OF PART OF PART 1

Share this Story

Similar Stories

How Our Cuckolding Started, Pt. 01 Wife discovers husband's bbc cuckold fantasy.in Loving Wives
Girlfriend Gets Gangbanged at Party Girlfriend is used friends and bullies in front of boyfriend.in Loving Wives
Bullies Gangbang My Girlfriend Cuckold boyfriend forced to watch gangbang at party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's First Black Judy pay hubby back.in Interracial Love
Cuckold Club: Tom's Story She picks up a strange man in front of her husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories