The Governess

Story Info
A holstaur governess tames her master and his daughters.
6.8k words
4.7
37.3k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
822 Followers

Lewin Theron had some reservations about hiring a governess for his daughters.

For one, both girls were eighteen, and for another, he'd never had one around before. To be sure, both his daughters had enjoyed the strict education of tutors and the care of the maids, but maybe that had been the problem. For his daughters had grown up willful, uncontrollable, and arrogant. Perhaps he should have employed a governess at the beginning.

But hindsight was always twenty twenty, and to be fair, the sight of Madame Bovina was of more immediate interest.

Lewin tried not to stare at the buxom holstaur in her stern dress and plaited skirts. Her hair was done up in a long ponytail cascading over one shoulder, her stubby cow horns prominent. She sat with prim control, which Lewin could admire, as he could the way her breasts swelled against her gown. A plunging collar gave a hint of those creamy mounds, a ruby in a gold setting resting in the valley between them, sparkling in the sunlight streaming through the windows of Lewin's office.

Lewin cleared his throat again and clasped his hands on the desk to avoid fidgeting. "Madame Bovina," he began.

"Please. Call me Claire," she said, smiling.

Lewin felt a blush but hurriedly cleared his throat again. "Y-yes, Claire, then. Thank you for answering my posting. I know that it was... a bit unusual..."

"Not at all," Claire said. "Daughters often are trouble for their fathers, as I well know. I have a number of my own."

"Is that right?"

"Of course! Some say holstaurs are born to be mothers."

Lewin had heard of that. Many of his associates had hired holstaurs to care for their children. In addition to their docile affection, holstaurs were remarked to be excellent nursemaids. Lewin found his eyes wandering down to her bust and hastily yanked them back to her face. Was that a smile he saw? No. No, he must have imagined it.

"Well, perhaps that's what they need. The girl's mother ah... left us some time ago."

"Died?"

"Er, no. There was an... incident. She fell in with some goblin maids passing through and... well."

Claire nodded. "I understand. Such things happen."

Lewin didn't know about that. It took him a long while to get over the fact his wife left him to enjoy orgies in the forest with short, curvy green women in an ecstasy of debauchery. "Right, well, it seems Jezebel and Leanna have some trouble appreciating my advice."

"Oh dear. That is a problem," Claire said. "Daughters should obey their fathers. But it's no surprise if they lost their mother at such an impressionable age. I assure you, Lewin. May I call you Lewin?"

"I don't see why not..."

"Of course. Some employers prefer a more professional relationship, but I always find a certain level of casual intimacy helps remarkably."

Don't look at her breasts. Don't look at her breasts... "I see. Well," Lewin said, coughing into his hand. Gods his mouth felt so dry. He needed a drink. "I don't mind."

"Lovely," Claire said, smiling warmly. "As I was saying, young women often get rebellious at this age. Normally it would be the mother who guides them to a more... shall we say, proper path. But I would be honored, my lord, to take them in hand and show them the way. After all, it's not the father's role to show his girls how to be proper ladies. A heavy hand will not guide. But a mother's touch just might."

"Then, you'll take the job?" Lewin said.

"Of course," Claire replied with another warm look. "How could I say no?"

Lewin exhaled, actually feeling some of his worries melt away. "I can't tell you how happy that makes me," he said.

"Me too," Claire chuckled, rising. "Now, shall you introduce me to the girls?"

"So soon?" Lewin said, standing as well, trying not to stare at how Claire's breasts wobbled.

"Of course! No time like the present. Shall we?"

Lewin wasn't sure, but, he supposed she was right. And besides, Claire was here now. It only made sense that they get to it as soon as possible. They weren't getting any younger.

He opened the door for Claire, allowing her to precede him before he hurried on ahead. The holstaur's presence at his back made his neck tingle, and he caught himself listening for the sloshing of her breasts. He felt his cheeks burn bright. He dearly hoped she got his daughters in line soon. He didn't know how he was going to work like this.

They reached the bedroom in short order and Lewin knocked. "Jezebel? Leanna? I ah, have someone I'd like you both to meet."

"Don't care!"

Lewin sighed and opened the door. Clothes littered the floor within and were notably lacking on the two young women sprawled on a pair of couches. Both had soft brown hair, though Jezebel's was left loose and wild while Leanna's was short. Both girls wore men's pants and short blouses done up against modest breasts.

Jezebel glanced his way from a book of poetry, her lips pursed in distaste. "What is it?" she snapped.

"Girls," Lewin said, stepping aside to admit the holstaur. "This is Claire. She is to be your governess."

"Ladies," Claire said, moving into the room with all the grandeur of a ship of the line under full sail.

Leanna jolted upright. "A governess?" she said incredulously. "You have to be kidding!"

"We're not children anymore," Jezebel said hotly, blushing with indignation.

"Girls," Lewin said, a warning tone in his voice.

"Lewin? Please. Allow me to make my own introductions," Claire said. "Me and the girls should get... acquainted."

"Oh, well... Alright," Lewin said. He glanced back at the pair simmering on their couches. "Well..." But what more was there to say? With a small shake of his head, Lewin left the room, closing the door behind him, already hearing low, muffled voices reach him from beyond.

Well, he only hoped she knew what she was doing.

#

Lewin yawned as he opened the door to his manor. The last week had been a nightmare! Work around the estate had demanded so much attention, he'd been unable to be at home at all. Of course, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He'd rarely wished to be home since his wife had left and his daughters had grown too old for the tutors.

Lewin sighed as he hung his coat on a waiting rack. He wondered how the governess was getting on? Had his daughters chased her out already? He hadn't heard anything, and with his daughters, no news was good news.

"Ah, Lewin, you've returned."

Lewin paused to find Claire standing in the foyer. Lewin had to catch himself from staring at the way her breasts pressed out against her uniform. Gods, just a few days away and he'd already almost forgotten how lovely the governess was.

"Yes, my apologies. My work often takes me away from the estate."

"Unsurprising, my lord. After all, a single father often feels many burdens that need not be his to bear alone."

"Er, thank you."

"But come," she said, her tone clipped and formal as she turned. "We should not discuss such things in the hall. I have prepared tea for a more formal discussion."

"T-tea? Claire, really, I have just gotten back and..."

He trailed off, for Claire never even bothered to halt. He hesitated, but only a moment, and partly because his eyes were riveted to the way her ass pressed against her skirt, before he hastily scampered after her, cheeks flushed with a sense of humiliation, but not quite sure what else there was to do.

He was brought to the solar, whose glass dome sprinkled down a warm evening glow onto the rich furnishing. He was surprised to find some tea already prepared, steaming from a pot along with two delicate saucers, already filled. Claire took a seat, and gestured for him to do the same.

Lewin did, picking up his cup. A flick of steam teased his nose with a scent of sweet cream, and he inhaled deeply, finding the aroma pleasant and soothing.

"Please, drink," Claire said as she took up her own cup delicately. "The master of the house should enjoy the fruits of his home."

"Thank you," Lewin said, taking a sip. The tea was warm and smooth, creamy with the milk that had been put into it. Lewin was surprised, for he didn't usually like milk in his tea, but this was so rich... so smooth and warm, it felt like a warm, fluffy blanket being wrapped around his wearied shoulders.

"That's quite good," he said.

"So glad you think so," Claire said.

Lewin's heart skipped a beat, and he quickly put down his cup. "Er, yes. And ah, how have you been? And the girls? Have they been any trouble?"

Claire smiled, her eyes lidded and warm. She leaned back in her chair, crossing one leg, and it was all Lewin could do to not try and catch a peak of what lay beneath that shadow of the skirt. "Hmm. They had some... trouble accepting my authority at first, but after a few visits to the shed they've come around."

"The shed?"

"Discipline, Lewin. I fear your daughters were somewhat lacking in it. I hope you don't mind, but I took a firm hand with them. They learn remarkable fast."

"W-well, if you think it's necessary..."

"Absolutely, my lord. But come, let me show you the results."

"Show me?"

"Girls!" Claire called.

Lewin turned in his chair as the door to the solar opened, and his jaw dropped in shock. He stared at the modest gowns both girls were wearing instead of their usual revealing garb, their smiles beatific as they walked in side by side.

"Good afternoon, father," they chimed as one.

Lewin stared between them. "Ah, yes. Good... afternoon," he said slowly.

"We've been reviewing Aldren's treatise on trade," Claire said with a stern look at the two girls. "It seems they've been neglecting their studies."

Jezebel and Leanna squirmed, and only then did Lewin notice that they had a... certain difference about them. He looked at both girls closely. Was it their lack of makeup? No, no it was elsewhere... Despite himself, Lewin found his eyes being dragged down to his daughter's chests. Were... were they bigger?

"Lewin?"

"Hm?" he said, looking back to Claire. "Oh, sorry. Aldren, hm? That is quite a heavy subject, for certain." To distract himself, he took another sip of his tea. It was still warm, and if anything the cream seemed even more pronounced.

"Too true," Claire said. "And they're coming along so well in it. It seems their tutors couldn't get anything worthwhile into those empty heads of theirs. Poor dears. They'd find so much trouble finding a good man to marry like they were."

Lewin expected the girls to explode in indignation, as they had whenever he brought up the subject of marriage, but though Leanna seemed to flush a little, Jezebel looked absolutely dreamy about the idea.

"Well. Well..." Lewin said vaguely. "That is..."

"But come, Lewin. We shouldn't interrupt their studies. I promised the girls a treat should they finish their work before bed, and I would hate to deny them what they so deserve."

Again both girls squirmed, but Lewin noticed they seemed to tremble with excitement. He arched a curious brow as his daughters put in quick curtsies and departed, giggling between themselves before they were even out the door.

"Are you pleased, Lewin?"

"Certainly. Surprised too," he said, turning back to Claire and shaking his head in wonder. "I can't believe you managed to get them studying! Those girls only ever picked up a book to throw it at their tutors. But ah... I couldn't help but notice... It seemed... Not to accuse, but their um, their chests seemed a little... b-bigger," Lewin said.

"It was likely just their new clothes," Claire said easily. "Their old ones were hardly proper for the daughters of such a respectable lord as you."

"Y-yes, I ah... suppose so."

"As well, Lewin, I think perhaps we should have a daily update schedule. Over tea, perhaps."

"T-tea? Oh, well, I don't know. I am awfully busy..."

Claire frowned and rose, stepping around the table, and Lewin realized with a start how tall the holstaur was. She simple towered over him like this, her great, wobbly breasts hovering above him, suddenly so close he could hear the gentle slosh of the cream that stuffed them to the brim. He tore his eyes from her breasts and to her face as the holstaur leaned forward a little, her gentle perfume tickling his senses. "Lewin," she said, her voice gentle but firm as she grasped his shoulders. "A good father must make time to keep abreast of what is happening for his daughters."

"A-abreast?" Lewin said, swallowing as his eyes slowly fell to her chest, only to jerk back to her face. "I-I mean, o-of course, I was only... I uh..."

"Of course, Lewin," Claire said with an indulgent nod. "I know you often feel like you have to do everything, and your daughters laziness has made you feel it so. But that's simply untrue. You should take time off. You need to, in fact. That's why we are preparing your daughters. Their education will allow them not only to find excellent males, but assist with running your property."

"M-males?"

"Of course," Claire said easily. "After all, a wife should be wiser than her husband. For in her, all the matters of the house are given. She should be wise and caring, guiding her beloved husband on the proper path in life. A gentle touch."

Lewin gulped as her hands glided down his arms. He was suddenly dearly glad her breasts were so large, for they obscured the tenting of his pants. "I ah... I suppose..."

"Excellent," Claire said. "Then, I shall expect you for tea tomorrow morning. Don't be late."

"I-I won't."

"Good boy," she said. Her hands squeezed his shoulders, then she released him, turned, and walked away.

For a moment, Lewin could only sit there, stunned by what had happened. Why had he agreed so easily? In his own house? Again, the vision of the holstaur's breasts hovered in his mind. He swallowed hard and wiped his brow.

He... he'd best get to bed. It was late. He was tired.

Things would look better in the morning.

But first, he had to finish his tea. No sense letting all that cream go to waste...

#

Lewin walked in a daze through the orchard which backed his property.

Apple trees spread their boughs to curtain the ground with shifting shadows. A light breeze wafted through from the gardens, carrying the scent of the flowers full in bloom, but the soothing scent didn't seem to settle his mind as it usually did, and the problems which assailed him seemed potent indeed.

It had been several days since he'd come to stay at the estate, working through messengers instead of personally going forth to inspect his properties, and it was true he was doing about as well as before. Deep down, he had always known that he had been taking such trips to avoid being around the manor. Yet now, his daughters weren't a problem at all. In fact, every time he saw them, they seemed to be even lovelier. More self controlled.

More... ample.

Lewin didn't know how to address this. But he couldn't deny his daughters seemed to have grown under the tutelage of Claire, in more ways than one. Their breasts seemed larger than before, as did their hips and rears. He tried not to stare, knowing that was highly improper, but every day they seemed more like the holstaur in build. Could she be rubbing off on them that much?

"Ah!"

Lewin stopped at the sharp gasp and turned. He'd wandered out of the orchard and into the gardens, and now that he was aware of himself, he noticed he was near the old shed where they kept the orchard's tools for harvest time.

"Mmmm!"

Lewin frowned. He recalled suddenly Claire's words. About using the shed to punish his daughters when they acted up. Lewin felt his heart beat quicker. He... he really should take a look. After all, they were his daughters. He needed to see just what punishment the governess was meting out on them...

Flush against the stone wall of the manor, the wooden shed had degraded somewhat with age, but was still sturdy. He approached as quietly as he could, but he needn't have bothered. The closer he came, the more sounds came from within. Soft gasps, moans, and a wet, slapping sound that made Lewin blush. The door was open a crack, and Lewin crept nearer, and peered inside.

At first he couldn't see anything due to the shadows, but once he did, he couldn't look away.

Jezebel was inside, mashed against the wall by Claire's generous curves, the holstaur's dress pulled down around her shoulders, an immense pale breast out and pressed to the young woman's face. Jezebel moaned hotly, eagerly suckling at the holstaur's fat teat, milk dripping from her chin and lips, her eyes glazed with drunken pleasure.

"Good girl," Claire cooed, her eyes hot and lidded behind her glasses as with one hand she held the eager young woman to her teat. "That's it... Ah... Such a good girl. Good girls get r-rewards. Good girls get to drink. Your grades have ah... have gone up so much! I'm soooo pleased..."

"Mmmistresssss," Jezebel moaned happily, whimpering and moaning, her hips bucking. As Lewin's eyes adjusted, he realized why. His daughter's skirt was hiked up, and Claire was pumping her hand in and out of the girl's eager pussy.

"Good ah... good girl," Claire moaned, arching up against Jezebel, pressing her deeper into her breasts, harder against the wall. "Good girls get milk. Good girls drink deep. Good girls... ooooh... good girls m-mooooo!"

The throaty lowing sound seemed to vibrate through Lewin as he watched the pair rut and move against each other. Claire mooed low and eagerly as his daughter drank deep from the holstaur's immense teat, riding her finger with almost slavish delight.

"Goooood girl. Mmm! Such a big girl. You're doing... ah... doing so well. Good milk slut. That's it. Suck mommy's big tits. Suckle them haaaaard!"

"M-moooommyyyy," Jezebel moaned as she shuddered, cumming, bucking atop the plunging fingers of the holstaur.

The door creaked as Lewin leaned against it. Claire tilted her head towards it, her smoky eyes curious.

Lewin scrambled back, heart pounding. Did she see him? She might have. Should he confront her? He didn't know. His head whirled as he turned and staggered back towards the manor. He had to think. Clear his head.

And get his cock to stop aching with desire to join his daughter beneath the holstaur.

#

It was tense in the solar the next day, and Lewin spent most of the time Claire updating him on his daughter's progress trying to sort out how to broach the subject. He'd been trying to clear his head by drinking the tea, but that only seemed to distract him more, as inevitably his eyes were drawn to Claire's breasts. How big they were. How soft.

How... generous...

He couldn't forget the sight of his daughter latched onto it, suckling it, moaning as she drank and indulged in the sweet cream of the busty cow woman. Those pale breasts shuddering with pleasure, nipples hard, needy points gushing with rich cream.

"Lewin?"

"Hm?" His eyes snapped up to Claire. "Oh, sorry. I was... distracted."

"By what happened in the shed yesterday?"

"Yes. I mean, uh..."

Lewin flushed horribly, though he knew he had nothing to be embarrassed about.

Claire nodded to herself, picking up her teacup. "It must have been a bit of a surprise, Lewin, finding me like that. But I assure you, it was all part of my process."

"And what process is that?" Lewin asked, grasping onto a sense of indignation as he frowned at her. Now that the matter was in the open, he saw no reason not to take the holstaur to task about it. "I must say, this is entirely... it's just..."

"Extremely effective," Claire said, taking another sip of her tea.

"Well!" Lewin said.

"Do you deny my results?" Claire said with a raised brow. She shook her head. "I'm afraid it's quite simple, Lewin. Your girls needed a bit of a push to understand who they were meant to be. Normally, that would be a mother, and so, I had to take the role of their mommy, so to speak. And the fastest way to do that, was to allow them to drink from my breasts."

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
822 Followers
12