The Governess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..."

"Naturally," Claire said. "You are concerned with what has been happening as well. I fully understand."

"You do?" Lewin said.

"Of course. Which is why it only makes sense that you would wish to understand the process thoroughly. To assuage your fears."

"Well, I... suppose that is one way to... um..."

Lewin trailed off, for Claire's hands had rose, and were unbuttoning the front of her blouse. Lewin's eyes widened as her breasts jiggled with each button released, revealing acres of creamy tit flesh. Somehow, Lewin wasn't surprised when the last gave way, and revealed Claire didn't wear a bra. Her full, bountiful breasts bounced into the open, sloshing with their creamy heaviness.

"Dear gods," Lewin gasped.

Claire rose from her seat, and again Lewin felt how small he was compared to the holstaur as she slowly moved towards him. He sat, frozen with shock and something like anticipation as Claire gently settled in his lap, straddling him, her weight making him groan as the soft curves of her ass pressed down on his cock.

"It's only fair," Claire said. "To judge for yourself only after a taste of what I provide."

"Y-you mean I... you..."

"You want to be sure, don't you, Lewin?" Claire said, leaning a little closer, her perfume swirling around his head, her breasts closer, nipples hardened nubs of arousal. "You want to make sure my cream is good enough, don't you? That it's fine to drink? For your daughters to suckle? To moan? To adore their mommy's big... milky... tits..."

Lewin knew there was something wrong with this, but at the moment, he couldn't figure out what. He seemed paralyzed, as he had been when she moved around the table. When he'd come upon her in the shed. His eyes were glued to the immense breasts before his face, the nipples thick and eager, the scent of cream swirling around her, invading his senses. And... and he supposed she... she did have a point. If he was worried, why not t-try it? Discover if there was... was anything to worry about.

"Lewin? It's rude to keep a lady waiting."

Lewin snapped back to the present as Claire hefted her sloshing tits, pressing them forward. His mouth was so dry. So thirsty. He found himself leaning in. Wrapping his lips around a thick, needy nipple.

Instantly, milk gushed into his mouth. So smooth. So sweet. So creamy the only thing he could do was swallow, moaning as the warm pleasure rushed down his throat, spread through him in lovely, easy languor. Melting him beneath the busty holstaur as he moaned and suckled.

"Mmmm. That's iiiiiit. Oh Lewin... Ah... Y-you see?" Claire said, a gentle blush peppering her cheeks as she pulled him deeper into her chest. "It's just a... ah... a nice reward for... ooooh, for good girls and b-boys. And they all l-love my cream. Sweet cream. Wonderful m-milk."

Lewin had to agree. Claire's milk was simply enthralling. He felt so weak yet contented as he drank, the taste vaguely familiar as well. Where did he know it?

Ah, of course. He'd tasted it in his tea. Claire had been... had been milking herself into his tea. How... how... n-niiiiiice of her.

"Oh Lewin," Claire gasped. "Lewin, I ah... I feel you... you're getting a bit... a bit h-hard down th-there," she said as she ground herself on his bulge, making the lord groan in pleasure. "Don't worry. I know... mmm... know how to fix that. Let me help my goooood boy..."

Lewin felt unsure about that. He couldn't figure out why, but something was telling him he shouldn't be doing this. And yet, he couldn't find the words to resist. Not when his mouth was so full of Claire's nipple and wonderful cream. Not when the holstaur lifted herself from his lap, pressing his head beneath her breasts while her hand slid between them, undid his pants. Not when his cock sprang up and into her waiting hand.

"Oh Lewin," Claire moaned as her hand stroked his shaft, making him whimper, gasp, her breasts pressing further down on him. "Gods... Lewin, you needed this... needed this so bad. Needed a wife to fuck you. Have to fuck her. Here Lewin. Here. Let me help m-moooooo!"

Claire's throaty lowing thrilled through Lewin as the holstaur lowered herself atop him, sheathing him in the heat of her hungry pussy. He whimpered beneath her breasts, helpless, adoring, drowning in her milk and pale, soft tit flesh even as she bucked and rode his throbbing cock.

"Yessssss!" Claire moaned, hugging him to her tits. "Yesss! Lewin! Gods yesss! Give me your cock! Fuck me! Milk me! Milk your cow! Oh gods yes... yessss! Lewin! Lewin! Please... Please! Don't stop. I... I gotta... gotta... m-moooooo!"

Claire came with a great, throaty moan, her body tightening atop his cock as her orgasm took her. As her pussy milked his cock, Lewin came with her, joining his orgasm to hers, pumping her full with hot bursts of his needy seed.

With a soft moan, Claire settled atop him, her weight pressing Lewin deep into the chair and under the pillows of her breasts. Gently taking his head, Claire eased her nipple from his mouth with a gentle pop, leaving him panting, flushed, gazing up at her helplessly as she smiled down at him.

"Well, my lord, are you... satisfied my methods are not... harming your daughters?"

Lewin blinked dully, his head thick with wonderful cream and dulled with pleasure. "H-huh? O-oh, um, y-yes. I... I s-suppose so..."

"So glad to hear it," Claire said warmly. "You're such a good father," she said, stroking his hair. "Such a good, loving man. Your daughters would be so lucky to find such a good, obedient husband like you."

Lewin's cheeks heated as he gazed into the holstaur's eyes. "I um... if... if you think it's b-best," he said, head still swimming with pleasure and cream.

"I do, Lewin. Sometimes, I feel like a mother for those girls. And mothers know best, don't they?"

"Th-they do?"

"Absolutely," Claire hummed as she leaned in again, smiling, pressing her other breast to his unresisting lips. "Allow me to demonstrate..."

Lewin moaned as he sank once more beneath her teat, already suckling her sweet cream once more. Yes. Yes, of course she was right. Mothers know better than husbands. As the comfort of this understanding quieted his worries, Lewin sighed, and relaxed beneath the curves of the governess.

#

Life took on a new form in the manor of Theron. Where once one tiptoed through rooms, awaiting an explosion of temper and shouts, now a calm dominated every hall. Like a warm blanket had descended, Lewin found the peace infectious, and not a day went by that he didn't enjoy the harmony of domestic bliss. His daughters were polite and smiling, and every time he saw them they seemed even more placid, their figures plumping with generous breasts and hips, forming perfect, womanly curves that made Lewin smile.

Of course, regular updates were received in the solar. No longer did they bother with the façade of the tea, though Claire always set it out anyway. Instead, Lewin listened in blissful joy to the governess informed him of his daughter's progress in their studies, his lips locked around a thick nipple, his cock sheathed in the holstaur's cunt as she gently rode him to seemingly endless orgasms. His worries about hiring a governess for his daughters were now far gone, and he barely even paid attention to the information she was providing, instead focusing totally on the pleasure of her curves and breasts as Claire rode him to new pleasured heights.

Naturally, they had moved from the chairs at the table to the divan, where Claire could properly ease him beneath her, trapping him under her curves while he drank and fucked his fill. He had just finished a thorough pleasuring of the lovely holstaur when she gently eased him off her teat, a new expression on her face. "Lewin?" she said gently, patting his cheek to rouse him from his milky stupor. "Lewin, dear. I think it's time to talk about marriage."

"M-marriage?" Lewin said, blinking dully up at the holstaur's lovely face. "O-oh, yes. Um, of course. What uh... what about..."

"Your daughters, Lewin. I believe I have instructed them very well, and that any man would be so very lucky to have them as their doting, eager wives. But I do worry, Lewin, about what this would mean for you."

"Hm?" Lewin said, blinking. "M-me?"

"Lewin, dear," Claire said, petting his hair in that way that made him melt into the cushions. "I worry that without your darling daughters, you might find some trouble in running the estate. Studs always have such trouble thinking of higher matters. It's why they need loving, brilliant wives."

"O-oh," Lewin said. "N-never thought of... um... But I ran the estate..."

"And you did your best, darling," Claire said, kissing his forehead, making him blush. "But I worry what will happen when you're all alone. Good boys get up to such trouble when they don't have a loving wife around. Just look at what happened with your daughters before I came here. And running an estate all alone... why, it would be just too much for a good stud."

"I um... O-okay," Lewin said, having trouble focusing with Claire's big breasts hovering above his face, milk teasing the peaks of her nipples as they swayed before his eyes.

"So glad you agree, Lewin. For I think it only makes sense for me to arrange weddings for your dear daughters once you're settled in with your new wife."

"W-wife?" Lewin said.

"Of course, Lewin. You're such a good, loving, sweet man. It would be wrong for you not to have a loving wife to spoil you. To adore you. To do all that thinking for such a handsome stud. Isn't that right?"

Was it right? It must be right, for Claire was saying it. And Lewin had come to rely on Claire's intelligence so much lately. "O-okay," he said.

Her smile lit up his world, and Lewin knew he had answered correctly. "Good boy," Claire cooed, gently leaning in, letting her breasts press around his head, trap him beneath their sloshing glory. Lewin moaned as his mind went blank, which really only showed how right Claire was. Silly men whose heads emptied when smothered by big breasts couldn't possibly run a whole estate.

"Then, Lewin, darling, did you have any thoughts on who you might want to marry? Perhaps some woman you've been sweet on? You've been such a good boy, I would love to help you romance them. Who do you love, darling? Who do you love and would obey like a good stud? A good, obedient husband? Who would you want to be your loving, adoring, brilliant wife?"

Lewin moaned beneath her breasts as Claire's pussy gently massaged his cock anew, squeezing and rippling around his throbbing manhood. Who would he... who did he love more than anyone? Who would make him so happy? Who was it?

"C'mon, baby. You know the answer. Deep in your loving heart. Your lovey dovey mind, you know who you want to be your wonderful wife. Who is it? Who?"

The answer came to him as he took another long suck of sweetest milk. "Mmmm... Y-you?" he said.

Claire gasped. "Lewin! Oh, you can't mean that. That you love me! That you want me to be your wife, do you?"

"Mmmmyesssss," Lewin moaned into the softness of her breasts. "Looooove youuuu."

"Oh Lewin," Claire said. "This is so unexpected! I never dreamed of it. But then, I do think of your daughters like my own, in many ways. And I know what a good man you are. A good boy. I suppose I always wanted a lovely, obedient, thirsty husband. And I do love you. Alright, darling. We'll marry. You'll be my wonderful stud! My handsome bimbo husband. Won't that be grand, Lewin?"

It would be. Lewin smiled dreamily as he continued to suckle his new wife's cream, like a good husband should. "Mmmm," Lewin moaned as Claire resumed lazily riding him, his cock plunging into the hot wetness of her glorious pussy. It felt soooo very good to have such a wonderful wife. So much better than his last one. So much prettier. So much... bigger...

So much better...

#

The bells of the temple still rang in Lewin's head as he and Claire walked back into the manor as husband and wife. The well wishers had headed off with knowing looks and smiles, and Lewin couldn't help but notice that it seemed like it had mostly been Claire's friends there. His daughters had been there too, of course, but they had quickly vanished after wishing him and his new wife well. The last he'd seen of them, they'd been deep in conversation with two blushing young nobles from the country. Men who couldn't stop staring at his daughter's large breasts, barely contained in their bridesmaid gowns.

Lewin smiled in dreamy happiness. He never imagined everything could be so wonderful.

And now he walked, hand in hand, with the most wonderful woman in the world into their home. He heard the door of the bedroom close behind them, sealing them inside. Flowers were sprinkled across the bed and floor in a carpet of colours, their scent perfuming the air as Claire pulled him into her embrace, her white gown fluttering around her like dove wings.

"Lewin, love, what a wonderful ceremony," she crooned.

Lewin moaned, kissing her breasts. "Yes... lovely..."

"And the best is yet to come," she said as she gently pushed him down onto the bed. Lewin landed with a sigh, watching with rapturous adoration as Claire stripped away her wedding gown, the fabric gliding to the floor, baring her ample curves and her heavy, delicious breasts.

"Lewin?"

"Mmm..."

"Am I the only one getting naked here?" she asked, one hand on her hip, a brow raised in amusement.

Lewin flushed. "A-ah," he stammered, hastily stripping away his clothes. "S-sorry."

Claire laughed and moved forward, the bed dipping under her weight as she straddled his waist. "It's okay, darling. I know good husbands so often forget the simplest things. That's why I knew you needed a smart, loving wife to take care of them. An adoring wife with big... heavy... breasts..."

Lewin was drooling as her immense teats bounced before his eyes, but Claire merely smiled and moved further up the bed. As her thighs enveloped his head, Lewin found his eyes drawn up to the velvety slit of her pussy as she gently lowered herself atop him, burying him beneath her mound and the soft pillows.

"Ooooh, you may... kiss the bride," Claire giggled, her voice muffled by her curves around Lewin's head. Not that he noticed. He was far too much of a well-trained stud not to know exactly what was expected of him. His tongue glided up the gusset of her pussy, pressing tenderly within. Claire moaned, a sound with a distinct bovine lilt that made Lewin shiver in anticipation as his tongue dipped into her pussy, flicking up and down, tasting the sweetness of her dampening desire as Claire's thighs tightened around his head.

"L-Lewin! Honestly. Such a... ah... a tease..."

Lewin smiled dreamily, but he knew she needed more. His tongue stroked up her pussy until he found that always eager pearl at the peak. He flicked it, making Claire gasp, her body stiffen with the shock of pleasure.

"Ah! Lewin. Ooooh, you n-naughty b-boooooy!"

Her voice drew out in another moan as his tongue began its assault on her clit, teasing it until it was swollen enough he could wrap his lips around it and suck it like it were one of Claire's wonderful nipples.

"Oh g-goddess!" Claire moaned as she began to ride his face, her pussy mashing him to the bedding, her weight holding him down with ease. "Yes! Yessss! Good stud. Oh good boy! Lewin... ah... darling... so good. So... So... M-moooooo!"

With her throaty lowing she came, Lewin abandoning her clit to better lap up the flood of her sweet juices as they gushed into his mouth. He moaned, an expert in this by now. How many times had he lain beneath her while she informed him of his daughter's progress? He didn't remember. It didn't matter. A hundred times wouldn't be enough to show her how much he loved her.

Panting, Claire slipped back, Lewin gasping as he breathed in fresh air, but his eyes were instantly riveted to the heavy breasts wobbling above him as Claire leaned down, her arms gently gathering him up, pulling him into the softness of her breasts.

"Lewin... that was good... Oh goddess, I knew I chose the right boy when I met you. We're going to be... so happy... Here. Drink. Drink your wife's big breast. I know how much you love it. Good studs... good studs love their wife's rich cream."

Lewin trembled in anticipation as he kissed her large breasts, every press of his lips making Claire gasp and whimper, her legs tightening around him as he worked his way across to the nub of her nipple. Without hesitation he wrapped his lips around it, and gave a great.

Needy.

Suck.

Warm, rich cream gushed into his mouth in a flood. Stress melted from him. Strength fled from him. The only thing he could do was suckle and moan as the holstaur massaged her teats, jetting sweetest cream into his hungry mouth.

"Yesssss!" Claire moaned as she shifted atop him, his throbbing cock pressing against her inner thigh. "Yesss! Drink up, Lewin... oh goddess yesssss. Drink my cream. Drink your wife's wonderful milk! Oooooh, what a perfect husband I found! A wonderful, obedient, dumb stud. That's it. Drink, Lewin. Drink uuuuuup!"

Lewin moaned, bucking beneath her, his cock sliding against her mound until he found the hot cove of her pussy. He groaned as she sheathed him in her, pressing him down beneath her, sandwiching him between her and the bed. Trapped by the glorious curves of his new wife. Adoring her heavenly milk as she rode him, as she had so many times before.

But it was different this time. More tender. More perfect. She was his wife. His adoring bride. And he loved her for it. Loved her so much. Loved her so that it felt like his heart would burst with adoration for the holstaur. He worshipped her with his eyes as he drank her cream, loving the button of her nose and flushed cheeks. Her hair. Her horns. And most especially her big, bouncy tits.

"Yessss! Lewin! Lewin! Yesssss!" Claire moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Love you," Lewin gasped around her nipple, his tongue singing with the taste of her cream. "Love you... Love you... love Claire... Love mistress... Love you... Love... Love... oooooh!"

Lewin shuddered, bucking, moaning as he came within her. Claire cried out, hugging him deep into her tits as she came with him, consummating their marriage in a sudden swell of perfect pleasure, tuned to one another by months of shared delights.

Slowly, Lewin came down, and Claire eased him from her teat and onto the bed. She lay with him, stroking his head, smiling down at him.

"What a lovely stud I've found," she giggled, kissing his cheek. "Mmm. And so virile. Why, I think we'll soon have even more delightful daughters running around here."

"Y-yes?" Lewin gasped.

"Do you want them?" Claire teased.

Lewin nodded eagerly. "Y-yes. Want more... more girls. They'd be b-beautiful like their mother..."

"And kind as their father," Claire cooed, kissing his forehead, making him blush as she snuggled closer, pressing him between her tits. "Mmm. But I will be so awfully milky when I have them. You won't mind, will you?"

Lewin laughed breathlessly. As if he could! But he didn't say so. He merely showed her by taking her other nipple and starting to suck.

A taste of a life of married bliss...

12