The Graces Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son get it on.
2.7k words
4.43
29k
41

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story explores intimate sexual relationships between family members and friends that are of a variety of ages. None of these characters are based on real people. This is only meant to be a plausible fantasy for your enjoyment. There are other stories in this series but this one doesn't require you have read them. This complies with the Literotica guidelines, especially the exclusion of any characters under the age of 18. Comments welcome. Copyright 2022.

-------------------------

Tom Grace straightened his tie and looked into the full length mirror next to the bureau. Lean and wiry, he admired his high forehead and thick brown hair above intense brown eyes, a regal nose and full lips. His trimmed beard was sprinkled with blonde natural highlights, and his dress shirt covered strong shoulders and a trim trunk, kept that way by daily jogs and frequent cycling. His dark trousers accentuated his narrow hips.

He took delight, maybe too much delight, he thought, in his appearance. This pride was sinful, perhaps. God had given him so much to be thankful for, and he was grateful. But some things he might cling to a little too hard, he realized. Some things were a bit of an obsession.

That might be true of his looks. It was certainly true of his feelings for his wife and daughter, and his son, Liam. These wonderful members of his family were on his mind and heart strongly. He loved them, took pride in them, and wanted the very best for them. Sometimes the thought of them even was more important to him than his faith.

And that made it even harder on him now that Leslie no longer lived in the house. His wife, Katherine Elizabeth, and he had been shocked beyond reason when Leslie turned up with that horrible tattoo. It was so large and unavoidably grotesque, difficult to conceal no matter what she was wearing, and certainly obvious with the short skirts and tank tops that were her preferred outfit when she first had it applied to her flawless body.

Leslie had protested their revulsion, said it was a permanent kind of jewelry, something that she was quite happy to wear the rest of her life. But Tom thought it destroyed her perfection, a perfection that had been increasingly more difficult for him to resist fantasizing about, night and day. Yes, Leslie had developed into a remarkable woman, bright, fit, studious and sinfully robust in sexual allure. Tom's cock rose just thinking about her now.

But he and Katherine Elizabeth had decided that the flagrant disregard for her own appearance as God had made her required that Leslie be punished, and severely. Banishing her from their home was extreme, he knew, but neither he nor his wife could live with the profane artwork that now permanently polluted their daughter's innocence and beauty. He was relieved, frankly, that his father and step-mother were willing to offer Leslie a place to stay nearby. She could still work and go to school, keep her friends and, occasionally, see her father, mother and brother. And Tom longed to see Leslie, despite the violation of her smooth body by the freakish oriental design.

"Eggs are ready," his wife shouted up the stairs from the kitchen. "Be right there Kate," said Tom, smoothing his shirt and grabbing his jacket from the bed where he had laid it. His son, Liam, trotted past the bedroom door on his way to breakfast, dressed in jeans, a tee-shirt and sandals, his permanent attire. It never varied, no matter the season, the time or the occasion. Even going to church, Liam wore the exact same outfit, regardless of the cajoling of his parents.

It was good thing that he wore it so well, Tom thought. Liam was tall, 6-2, and his dark good looks were a gift from Kate's side of the family, as Leslie's fair skin and light complexion were from Tom's. Naturally thin and light on his feet, Liam excelled both as a scholar and an athlete. Wrestling was his best sport, but he played soccer and tennis with equal skill. The high school's teams were competitive, although not division standouts, and Liam was always considered a valuable addition. His parents had been loyal attendees at his meets.

Tom stepped into the kitchen and, as happened every day, his breath was taken by seeing his wife. From under wavy dark brown hair, she glanced over at him with smoldering dark eyes. She was an incredibly good-looking woman, had been a beauty queen in her day, and had not lost an ounce of her appeal in 24 years of marriage. Tom could never get used to his good fortune, God's generous gift, to him in this sexy and sexually adventurous woman. She wore a light dress under her apron, with little sleeves that did not disguise her straight and strong shoulders. The scooped bodice accentuated her arching neck and suggested as it swooped over with the rise of her breasts that there was plenty to discover underneath, a fact that Tom knew well.

She leaned over the table to spoon eggs into his plate as Tom sat down and his eyes looked right down her cleavage. Firm round tits that did not require a brassiere hung enticingly before him. It took every bit of restraint for him to resist grabbing them and bringing them to his lips. His prick grew firm and his heart beat faster. "Down boy, you've got work to do," he told himself. Still, his thoughts did wander to her round hips, sensuous ass and lingered on her smoky cunt. The lips were dark and the pubic hair lustrous and soft, Tom recalled. Despite the aroma of breakfast, he imagined he could make out a whiff of her musky muff and his boner responded with a jerk. Tom was going to have to really work hard to be patient until tonight, he realized.

Liam dove into his breakfast with gusto. After graduating last spring, he had waved off college, preferring to take a job with a local pool construction and maintenance company. "Make my way to the top just like you, dad, no degree needed," he said. Tom reminded him that he eventually did earn a business degree, but Liam said there was time for that later. Tom could hardly disagree. He was impressed with the ingenuity and enterprise his son had shown from an early age and saw few limits for him the way he applied himself.

"Later, hon," Tom called out as he arose, grabbed his car keys and started out the door toward his drive to work. "Have a great day," said Katherine Elizabeth. "See ya, dad," said Liam between mouthfuls. As Tom's car pulled out of the driveway, Liam stood up, carried his plate to the sink where his mother was rinsing off the dishes, and stepped close to his mom. He dropped his hand to the small of her back as she turned towards him, offering her mouth. Liam leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

Kate relaxed against his hand and opened her mouth to Liam's tongue. She inhaled deeply and her arms lifted to wrap around his back tightly. Liam pressed his lips to hers and his tongue dove into her mouth. He pulled against her spine and cradled her against his body. She sighed into his mouth.

Her hands drew lightly down his sides and touched his hips, then moved to his stomach to grab the button on his pants, quickly flipping it open, She drew down his zipper quickly and broke the kiss, sinking to her knees in front of the counter and pulling his jeans down his legs. She reached inside his underwear and lifted his prong and balls out. "Umm, you look good," she murmured, "good enough to eat." She slid her lips over the head of his prick and sucked in her cheeks. Liam groaned and his hips eased forward, driving his dick into her mouth and down her throat.

Kate swallowed and his dick entered her throat deeply. She pushed into his crotch and her nose bumped his pelvic bone. She held tightly there, savoring the feel of his meat in her mouth. She loved this part, the part where he had his entire cock in her mouth, completely filling her with his manhood. She loved her son and he aroused the most wanton desires in her. She slowly lifted her head, letting her teeth trail down his staff and nibble the ridge behind his glans. One hand felt along the shaft while the other rolled his balls gently.

"Mom, oh, mom, lord, you are fantastic, you are amazing," Liam gushed. He felt her tongue pressing the hard flesh of his prickhead, her hand circled the staff, beginning to jerk up and down, her fingers caressed his balls, lifting, rolling, softly squeezing. This had been their hidden passion for six years, this sexual relationship between he and his adorable mother. From the time she had found him stepping out of the shower erect and hard as his puberty activated, she had carefully and cautiously pursued him as her secret second lover. Now, it didn't matter where he shoved his dick in her, mouth, cunt, ass, every orifice welcomed his manhood. She was an addict.

She hummed around his cock, sending rippling sensations up his dick to his balls. He felt the blood rush into his prick as it lifted against the roof of her mouth. "Mom, your tits, I'd love to see your tits," Liam said urgently. Kate looked up from her position, her sexy eyes lidded and her nostrils flaring. She jacked his prick roughly, hollowing her mouth to create tight suction on the hard staff. She stared into his brown eyes, and her hand left his balls to reach up to the strap of her apron. She drew her mouth over his prick and released him, continuing to jerk her hand up and down the staff rapidly. She ducked her head and slipped the apron strap off, letting it fall to her waist. She slid the sleeves of her dress down her arms and gently released each from the fabric. Her breasts were naked as the dress fell away, naked with deeply rouged tips, nipples hard and erect, the bumps around her aureoles plainly visible with the tightness of her skin. She ran her hand over her tits, lifting each daintily to his view. He sucked in his breath at the magnificent sight, the breasts of a teenager held no fascination for Liam. He wanted only to see his mother's tits, shiny with sweat and bouncing as he drove his prick into her.

Kate slid her mouth back over his prong and increased the speed of her hand on the shaft. Liam relaxed into the thrilling blow job. His mother was a prick lover without parallel. He didn't know how his dad could leave for work every day. Liam surely never left without longing to stay and have his mother one more time, any way she would take him.

He thrust his prick forward as his mother ran her mouth down the pole. His crotch bumped her hard and she grunted. The suction increased. She drew back, pressed ahead and they collided again. The sensitive head of his prick soaked in her saliva, jamming down her throat, and he could see her neck expand to receive him, then clench to squeeze his cock before pulling back along the shaft. Her hand was jacking him so fast he could barely see her fingers.

"Your mouth is so good, mom, what a fine cock sucker you are, I love your mouth and your lips, love kissing them, love fucking them," Liam said. "And your tits are the most exciting I have ever seen, touched, fucked, come on," he gasped, looking down at the marvelous shape and size of them past her beautiful face, lips pulling at his prick, cheeks hollowing as she applied pressure to his cock head.

Kate removed her hands and grabbed her breasts, shoving them together around his dick. She lifted them up and down, slithering the damp shaft between them. Each time she dropped her breasts to the base of his prong, she covered the crown of his cock with her mouth and sucked deeply. Liam drew a sharp breath and held it. The feel of his mother's boobs was incredibly exciting, warm and soft, and the sight of her swollen nipples rubbing against the insides of his thighs, arousing them to renewed hardness, sent shivers through his balls.

Kate was breathing hard with excitement and effort, fucking his cock with her entire torso, throwing her breasts up and down his pole. She tilted her head and looked deeply into Liam's eyes, her mouth forming the words,

"Cum, baby, cum for me, cum for mommy, shoot your jism in my face and on my tits, let me have it, let it splash all over me."

"Uh, uh, mom, you are such a wonderful lover, so exciting, so sexy, what a cunt you are, what a cock sucking cunt," Liam replied. "I want to cream you, soak you, cover you with cum."

"Yes," Kate said urgently, "yes, yes, soak me, honey, soak me completely." Kate pushed her thumbs into the sides of her breasts, increasing the friction against his rod. Her fingers flicked his balls when her tits slid down his pole, and her momentary suck on his cockhead sounded with a loud slurp. Liam was beginning to feel the orgasm starting in his quads and hamstrings, electricity shooting into his balls. He wanted to toss his head back, close his eyes and shout, but the scene of his gorgeous mother fucking him with her boobs while she sucked his cock was just too enticing. He watched her eyes close as his balls tightened up in his crotch. She was huffing and puffing, really laying herself into his legs and pubic notch.

With a grunt, his first cum shot jerked out and landed on her cheek. "Oh," she said softly, looking up into his eyes and pushing her mouth close to his prick jamming between her tits. She smiled, oh, what a sensual mouth she had, and stuck out her tongue to lay it against the head of his prick.

The second shot gobbed out onto her tongue, white and thick and her eyes sparkled. Again and again, syrupy sap flowed out, across the crown of his cock and onto her pink tongue. Kate released her tits and grabbed his cock with both hands, jacking it carefully and tightly, easing out his cum. Liam gave her several more grunts and jabs, as his cum began to subside. His mother continued to slide her hands up and down, leaning the cock into her chin, the head just on her lower lip so that any cream that was still spurting would fall on her tongue.

Tilting her head back and opening her lips wide, she let Liam see the pool of creamy cum that she had collected in her mouth. She swirled it with her tongue, savoring its heat and salty, sticky thickness. Again she smiled, Liam could live in that smile, knew he would have visions all day of her lovely face with that splat of cum on her cheek, mouth full of spunk.

Kate swallowed the load and stood, reaching up to put her arms around Liam's neck, lifting herself up on her toes to reach him. She kissed him on the lips and drove her tongue into his mouth. He could taste the salty sap still on her tongue, smelled the lighty sweaty aroma of her damp tits and slipped his hands under them to roll them on his palms. "Umm," Kate moaned, "those beauties will need some attention later."

"You can depend on me, mom," Liam said heartily. He stepped back slightly and beheld the magnificent beauty that was his mother, her dress still draped below her waist, her firm and delicious boobs riding high and still aroused. She was unashamedly sensual and certainly the hottest female he had ever seen. A bombshell, an enchantress, an angel. What a heavenly pleasure she was to love and make love to, he thought. He let go of her tits reluctantly, drew up his briefs and pants and turned to leave for work.

"See you when you get home," she called, straightening her dress and apron.