The Graces Ch. 01

Story Info
Granddaughter and grandfather's morning excitement.
2.2k words
4.43
29.4k
46

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fictional story explores intimate sexual relationships between family members and friends that are of a variety of ages. This complies with the Literotica guidelines, especially the exclusion of any characters under the age of 18. Comments welcome. Copyright 2022.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leslie Grace turned over in her bed, eyes fluttering open just as the dawn snuck into her room through the open window. She rose early as she had done ever since moving here to live with her grandparents, Gene and Joi, on their home in the mountains. She slid out of the sheets naked, having never liked pajamas or any clothing at night. Padding slowly over to the sink, she turned on the water and cupped her hands to splash the lukewarm liquid on her beautiful face. Looking up into the mirror, she saw wide blue eyes in a smooth round face, separated by a pixie nose over generous lips and a narrow chin. Her blonde hair fell wildly to the small of her back, and was so tightly and naturally curled that she had to wrestle it into a thick braid most days just to keep it from hiding her face. She stood and turned on the balls of her feet to admire the colorful Chinese dragon tattooed from her left knee up her thigh, across her hip and left side, reaching its clawed limbs across her smooth stomach and back. Its head was just beside a copious breast and its forked red tongue curled around the orb to flick up her cleavage. It was her favorite place on her voluptuous body. And the reason she was no longer living with her birth parents.

The dragon had taken 16 hours of her life and nearly $4000 of her college tuition, but it was worth it. Her parents disagreed and showed her the door. Fortunately, her father's dad had bought a large log home along with the 200 acres of mountain and forest, and was more forgiving than his son. In a tearful appeal, Leslie had convinced him to rent her a room from which she could commute to her bookstore job at the Intrepid Reader and continue classes at Rainwood Community College. She had kept up her grades over the last year, and now that another fall semester was underway, she looked forward to just three more sessions before graduating in biology and seeking her nursing degree.

She ran her hands around her 34-D breasts. The nipples rose up immediately, the nubs always super sensitive, no matter who was handling them. She circled her aureole, sending shivers through her cunt and slid the one hand down across her flat abdomen, past her belly button and across the hairless expanse of her pubis. She let her index and middle fingers rub across her labia, opening them to the cool morning, her thumb quickly flicking her clit. "Oh, yes," she panted. One and then a second finger entered her pussy and the scent of her sex filled her adorable nose. She loved the sounds and smells of sex, often wishing she was limber enough to get her tongue all the way to her cunt. She thrust her fingers deeply as her other hand teased her breast and pinched the nipple.

Her hand pressed against her cuntal mound, slipping easily from top to bottom as her secretions lubricated her palm and fingers. She spread the stickly sexual flow across her crotch, and up into the crack of her ass. "Ahh, ummm," she moaned. Her libido was hair-trigger and she could be turned on in a few seconds by a deep kiss or just a sexy look. And sexy looks were plentiful for the young woman whose full breasts overflowed most blouses and whose wide hips supported buttocks that were as firm and round as her breasts. She had always taken pride in her figure, and her hour and half one-way daily bike ride to the Intrepid Reader bookstore and nearby Redwood University kept this asset in prime condition, not to mention maintaining her tapering, muscular legs and rippling abs.

Her hands fluttered over her labia and dug into her slit. Her thrusts into her cunt quickened. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply though her nose, savoring the musky vapor that she was driving out of her pussy. "Come on, baby," she urged. Both hands were on her mound now, one flailing against her clit and the other sinking rapidly in and out of her wet channel. In her arousal, she did not hear her grandfather step into her room and move quickly behind her. He slipped his hands around her and lifted a breast in each one, leaning in to kiss the hollow of her neck.

"Oh, Poppy G, fuck me, please," she whispered. "My thought exactly," he said softly. Grace reached behind her with one hand to grab his cock, the other still busy across her cuntal mound. She felt the familiar hardness, ran her damp hand up and down its 11-inch length and squeezed it roughly. "Get than big bad boy in me," she ordered. Gene bent at his knees, bringing his crotch to just below her beautiful ass, and thrust forward through her fingers, entering her cunt in a single motion. His cock filled her channel until her ass rested on his abdomen and her cunt lips settled on his pubic bone. His stiff prong compressed her cervix and flexed her womb, and Grace felt a thrilling pressure explode between her hips.

"OH, MAN, oh, man, oh, man," Leslie groaned. "Do it, Poppy G, do it hard, bang me, jam me, make me the happiest slut in town, kill this cunt." The older man complied, circling his hands around her waist and pushing up into her with all his strength. The old man drew a deep breath. He tensed the hard muscles of his torso and thighs, and smoothly rose into her. His prong pushed through the gripping circle of her inner reaches and thumped against her diaphragm. He began swinging his hips forward and back, and lifted one hand to begin twisting the nipple on her magnificent boob.

"Uh, huh," she mumbled, "what a mighty prick, what a hard prick, what a huge prick," with the breath being driven out on each "prick" as she held herself up against the vanity. "Give it to me, ram me, bang me, work me over," she pled. Gene was driving the long strokes now, pulling out slowly as her cunt lips clung to his thick prong as if to refuse its passage, then thrusting back in quickly, driving little squirts of her cunt juice out and down their legs. Leslie reached one hand down into her cunt and felt his shaft pulling in and out. She rubbed her cum into their intersection, then ran her fingers swiftly back and forth over her clit. "Oh, oh, gonna come, oh yeah," she moaned.

Gene suddenly withdrew his dick, but, before Leslie could complain, he turned her by her shoulders and kissed her full on the lips. His tongue raced into her mouth, lashing her tongue out and across her teeth. She was panting with excitement. Her knees turned outward to open up her cunt. Pressing his lips against hers and reaching into her throat with his tongue, he rubbed one hand across her cunt while the other continued roughly teasing her breast. The kiss was long, deep and thrilling. Her grandfather released her tongue, reached down and grabbed his cock and slid it smoothly back into her cunt. He slipped his forearms between her legs and lifted her to his waist, levering his hips forward to jam his cock tightly against her womb. Leslie began to moan, grunting with each drive of his solid cock, "Ugh, bottoming out, Poppy G, ugh, banging me in, shaking my guts, ugh, you're gonna tear me up, ugh, please, tear me up."

Leslie reached over his muscled shoulders with dainty hands and held on for dear life. What thrills he was sending through her pelvis, right into her breasts. Gene kept fit with weights that were in a spare bedroom of the spacious cabin. Each morning, he was up at first light stretching and then lifting, until his upper body was thick with blood pumping through straining arms, shoulders and back. Then, squats and lunges to build and maintain the quads, glutes and lower calf muscles, until he was drenched in sweat and high with the endorphins. Many mornings, he would step outside for a brisk walk to cool down, but today he had heard the soft grunts of his granddaughter in her morning ministrations and thought of another way to relax.

"You are a sexy, hot cunt, Leslie, one incredible fire starter, goddam beauty queen," he groaned. "You're gorgeous, fucking gorgeous, and I love your CUNT, LOVE IT," he shouted, now rapidly bouncing her on his prick. "Make me yours, Poppy G, I'm all yours, you stud, you gigantic, hung stud, I need your cock, need your junk, come in me, come right in me now," Leslie urged. She watched though smoky blue eyes as her grandfather's arms bulged when he easily cupped her ass with both hands to hold her still and started rapidly flinging his cock into her exhilarating channel.

Her pussy was exploding with bolts of orgasm each time he knocked into her womb. Her labia were mashed against his public bone, crushing her clit and causing more come to swirl out on his dick and run down his legs. She held his shoulders tightly, leaning back so her breasts could rub across his hairy chest for more stimulation. Her head was tossed back, her mouth open, gasping, her entire attention focused on the rhythmic pounding her cunt mound was enduring. The old man's ice blue eyes became unfocused, his jabs to her cunt quicker and shorter. "Gonna blast, gonna come, gonna give it to you girl, gonna GIVE IT TO YOU," he repeated, and then "NOW!"

Pulling her to him by the thighs, he pushed his prick completely into her cunt, punched it into her cervix like a fist and started shooting globs of come in her womb. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," they grunted together. She had her third, or was it fourth, orgasm, come poured from his prick and washed back across the length of it, foaming out of Grace's pussy. Keeping his cock fully within her, he pushed his hips forward, sending his sticky white cream deep into his granddaughter. Seconds, then minutes passed, and her tight tunnel squeezed out repeated orgasms from his rock hard cock, replying with her own milky discharge as she came again and again.

"O, Poppy G, you're amazing, you're too much, you really thrill me with your beautiful, massive cock," she whispered in his ear, as she held on with both hands now circling his neck as they gasped together, sweaty and spent. "You really make me feel like a woman, like a fucking goddess slut, I love being a slutty woman for you, Poppy G." She rubbed her breasts against his chest in circles, trying to keep his hard prick deep in her as long as possible. She leaned forward and kissed him, running her tongue across his teeth and feeling his own tongue echoing her movements. As she clung to him, he dropped his right hand against her knee and began stroking the dragon tattoo gently, sweeping up to the breast and back down across her hip.

The kiss ended. "You're no slut, Leslie," said her grandfather between his deep breaths. "You're no slut, you are one of the finest young women it has ever been my pleasure to hold, to kiss, to fuck and I love you, as a granddaughter, as a lover, as a beautiful woman who makes me feel amazing," he continued. "You make me feel amazing, too," Leslie said, squeezing her cuntal muscles to massage his slowly softening cock. "I am in awe of your strength and sexual energy, Poppy G, and I am horny for your fucking every minute I am around you. Thank you for offering me this incredible gift of lovemaking. I really do feel complete when you are deep in me."

Lowering her perfect body to let her stand on the floor, Gene took Grace's head in his hands, leaned over and gently kissed her full lips. "You're the gift," he said. He kissed her again, opening his mouth into hers and letting his tongue dance with hers. Leslie kissed back with enthusiasm. Gene dropped his right hand to her twat and slipped three fingers in her, rubbing the walls to liberate the cream they both had left there.

He lifted his soaked fingers to their kiss and slipped his hand into their joined mouths. They both breathed deeply through their noses and sucked on his fingers to fill their senses with the aroma and taste of their union. Leslie's heart fluttered with this tender sensation and she wrapped her arms around her grandfather's waist.

Breaking the kiss, Leslie said, "Shower with me Poppy G, I would enjoy being close with you a while longer."

"Sure," he said and he reached out to turn on the warm water in the stall next to them. They stepped into the stream of water and continued kissing passionately.