The Graces Ch. 11

Story Info
The nuclear family explodes.
4.6k words
4.75
5k
8
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story explores intimate sexual relationships between family members and friends that are of a variety of ages. None of these characters are based on real people. This is meant to be a plausible fantasy for your enjoyment only. There are other stories in this series but this one doesn't require you have read them. This complies with the Literotica guidelines, especially the exclusion of any characters under the age of 18. Comments welcome. Copyright 2022.

----------------------------------------------

Tom Grace pulled into his garage and thumbed the switch closing the door behind him. He sat a moment in reverie about the day, thinking how his daughter, whom he had not seen in almost six months, had returned home earlier and would, he desperately hoped, greet him happily when he entered the house. This was no sure thing, since he had been the instigator behind her exile to his parents' farm outside town last summer once he saw the large, tattooed dragon that now stained her beautiful body.

Since that time, however, he had earned his own stains with which he had to deal, cuckholding his lovely and voluptuous wife, Katherine Elizabeth, with his own sexy stepmother, Joi, and then with Shelia Carter, a yoga instructor and commercial rental tenant in one of his buildings. Only his recent liaison with Kate and Joi, where he drilled them both as they licked and sucked each other made him conclude that he had no moral high ground and his family should be reunited.

He exited the car and plugged it into the charging station, striding with some anxiety to the door to the kitchen. He stepped into a house full of delightful aromas of dinner, his gorgeous wife standing with her back to him at the same counter where he fucked her a few nights ago, her long dark hair hanging down to just above the perfect globes of her remarkable ass.

"Hey, good lookin', whatcha got cooking?" he said in a familiar tone.

"Hey, handsome," Kate answered back without turning around. "I'm roasting veggies and have some chicken baking."

"You've got what a hungry man needs," Tom said, stepping up behind his beautiful spouse and lifting his hands to her ample breasts prior to nuzzling his lips in the hollow of her neck.

"Get a room you two," came the musical voice of his daughter, Leslie, from his right. Tom looked up to see her walking rapidly towards him and her mom. He released his hold on Kate's boobs. His heart hammered rapidly as his gaze lingered over Leslie's beautiful face encased in tight blonde waves of her unruly hair, swelling braless tits beneath her light tunic and sweeping curves of her hips and legs in her tight leggings, which outlined her cunt clearly between her thighs. She was barefoot.

"Lord, You have made an alluring angel in my Leslie and I love her so," Tom thought as his sensuous girl approached. He reached for his daughter, who practically jumped on him, a bright smile flashing below her sexy blue eyes.

"Oh, daddy, I'm so happy to be home," Leslie said breathily. Tom wrapped his arms around her in a forceful hug as she leaned on his shoulder, and he suddenly felt as if he had grabbed a live electric wire and a shuddering jolt of arousal stung his prick and pubic triangle. His cock stiffened in his pants as Leslie pressed her lithesome and athletic body, and generous breasts, fully against him.

Leslie drew a deep breath, arching her tingling tits into her father's chest, and her father's manly scent and intense energy assaulted her senses. She was overcome with her love for her dad and relief at being back in her own home, but in her abdomen a deep sexual desire was also boiling. She felt his raging boner pressing into her mons and she immediately understood that her father was equally and powerfully attracted to her. Her heart filled with joy and anticipation at the possibility this hinted at, that she and her handsome and desirable father might soon be lovers just as she and his dad had become.

Drawing back slightly from his embrace, she made her first move by pressing her lips to his in a fervent kiss. She felt him stiffen all over for a moment and then relax against her. He opened his lips and Leslie excitedly drove her tongue into his mouth. For quite a while they clutched together, tongues dancing, letting their ardor enflame between them.

Katherine Elizabeth had stepped away to check the oven and when she turned around saw Tom and Leslie lingering in their passionate kiss.

"That looks positive," she thought to herself. She allowed the idea of a four-way tryst among the immediate family to engulf her in sensual contemplation, imaging the pleasure they might have from sucking and fucking each other.

She watched Leslie drop her hand to her side and slide it between their thighs to feel up her dad's cockstaff. Tom broke off the kiss and leaned back, looking deeply into his daughter's flashing blue eyes.

"Darling, I simply can't describe what joy it brings me to see and hold you," he said bluntly.

"I feel it, too," Leslie said provocatively, giving her father's prick a warm squeeze before she released him and turned to her mother.

"What can I do to help with dinner?" she asked.

"Dress the salad, dear," said her mother.

"Hey, gang," son Liam shouted from the front door as he kicked off his shoes and hung up his Sensational Pools and Spas jacket, home from work.

Tall and athletic with short-cropped auburn hair and piercing brown eves in a chiseled face, Liam Grace sauntered into the warm space with a broad smile, his delight at seeing his sister and dad reconciled unconcealed.

"Ummm, somethin' smells awesome and I'm starved," he remarked to no one in particular.

"Agreed," said Tom, "Let's set the table, how about it?"

Once arranged at the dinner table, the reunited family ate their delicious meal with gusto and quiet chatter. Both Katherine Elizabeth and Liam noticed how Tom hardly took his eyes off Leslie during the meal, deferring to her recounting of her school and work activities, her swim team accomplishments and her life with her grandparents and asking eager questions to keep her talking throughout the evening.

"Liam, why don't we clear the table and get these dishes into the dishwasher?" Kate said with a wink to her son. In quick order, Tom and Leslie were alone at the empty table. Leslie slid her chair over so that she was sitting just across the corner from her dad. She reached out her hands to hold his. Tom, whose dick had not lost its erection since he first embraced Leslie earlier, squeezed her hands gently and smiled.

"Darling, I'm so sorry for my behavior last summer," he admitted.

"Dad, it's alright," she replied.

"Maybe, but I want to say that as soon as I had asked you to leave, my heart was empty without seeing you every day," he continued. "For so long now I have admired you, how you have developed, your maturity, your beauty, and I just lost my perspective when you came home with your body all inked up."

"I can understand, it was a big change," she agreed.

"It was never about the money or whether you were irresponsible or delinquent or something," he said.

"I just wanted you to see me, dad, for years, I've wanted you to really see me as desirable, as, I don't know, sexy and seductive, for you to appreciate my looks, you know, so many boys and lots of men do and tell me so, even my grandparents have admired me in that way," Leslie confessed.

"I do see you and I have seen you and been attracted and captivated by your loveliness for many years, but unable to really accept my feelings, I guess. And I've heard about your grandparents making it with you," Tom admitted.

"And?" Leslie replied.

"I'm so fucking jealous," Tom said with a grin.

"Would you like to see my dragon, daddy?" Leslie asked, rising slowly from her chair and starting to lift her tunic.

"Yes, yes, all of it, sweetheart," Tom replied, pushing his chair back from the table and turning it as Leslie stepped in front of him. She raised her top and her magnificent tits lifted into view, caressed under one curve by the tongue of the multi-colored dragon tattoo that swirled down the side of her torso. She dropped the tunic on the table and stuck her thumbs in the waistband of her leggings. Slowly she pushed them down her hips and legs and stepped out, finally standing nude before her dad with the dragon art turned toward him, its tail crossing her thigh to curl into her mons. She stretched her arms above her shoulders and the beast appeared to lash her tit with its tongue.

Tom's breathing just about stopped as he fixed his view on the absolutely spellbinding sight of his naked adult daughter. His rampant cock strained against the fly of his trousers. The tattoo created an undulating path for his gaze, alternating between Leslie's upthrust and plentiful boobs to her smooth shaven pubic triangle, just above the round and dampened lips of her vulva. Her strong, muscled legs supported a firm and glorious ass and Tom took it all in as lust gripped his gonads and his heart raced in his chest.

"My lord, Leslie, look at you, you are magnificent," he finally managed to gasp. "I...I...I do see you, darling, oh, my God, I want...I want to feel your body, can I touch you, darling?"

"Yes, daddy, please," she said softly stepping over to stand inches from his hips.

Tom's fingers tentatively traced the outline of the tattoo and then he let them linger at her tits, gently stroking one with his fingertips and rubbing the stiff nipple in the center of her pink areola. Leslie closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Her pussy jerked with a small orgasm and released creamy cum juice.

Tom leaned forward and kissed the nipple, and his hand drifted across Leslie's taut abdominals to caress her smooth womanhood, pressing into her vagina to feel her sappy discharges. His other hand lifted to cradle one soft globe of her ass.

"I see you, Leslie, my love," Tom whispered, "and you are glorious, a vision, seductive and arousing."

"Daddy," she whispered back, "I see you and your arousal. Daddy, my darling daddy, may I take your cock in my mouth?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus, yes, yes, yes," Tom replied softly pulling down his zipper and fishing his hard prick out of his boxers to hold it stiffly in the air.

Leslie sank to her knees between her father's outstretched legs and gripped his manhood. Her tongue flicked out and circled his glans as he moaned. Tom felt his ball sack tighten as a pang of longing shot through his abdomen. Leslie's pussy dripped with warm wetness and she felt the walls clamp in another sharp orgasm.

"Daddy, how I've longed to have your cock in my hands, in my mouth, in my cunt, how deeply I have wanted you all these years," Leslie said breathily, jacking her fist up and down his raging prong and looking up into his eyes, excitement flashing in her own.

"And I you, darling, I have seen you and wanted you and I just could not admit my desire, but now I do, I desire to have you, to love you as a woman, to fuck you as a sexy, sultry, sensuous woman, my Lord, you are stunning and stirring and amazing," he confessed.

Tom let his hands relax on the top of his thighs and pressed the inside of his upper legs against each side of Leslie's firm and pliable tits. Lifting on his tiptoes let him rub his muscular thighs on her globes gently as she used both hands to jerk on his staff. He slid his fingers to her nipples and squeezed each between thumb and forefinger, twisting slightly as Leslie gazed into his eyes and softly moaned.

With a sharp motion of her head, Leslie engulfed the first few inches of his dick in her sizzling lips, lifting it with her tongue to press it against the roof of her mouth and sucking hard enough to hollow her cheeks. Her hands grabbed his belt and unbuckled it and them she drew his pants down as he raised his ass. Releasing his prick, she swept the trousers off his legs and then slipped up between his thighs as Tom spread his knees, her hands reaching into his junction to surround his ball sack and massage the sperm-loaded gonads. Her head dove into his crotch as she plunged his hard staff into her throat and wriggled her tongue at the base.

Leslie was intoxicated by the musky male aroma in her father's crotch as his salty and slightly sour cock marinated in her throat. She held her head pressed up against his pubic triangle and let the tangy smells and tastes mingle and entice her until she had to take a breath. Her father's pole didn't have the monumental proportions of her grandfather, letting her keep a large amount of his length in her hot mouth as she took in fresh air.

"Oh, Lord, eat my dick, you beautiful cuck sucker," Tom groaned.

Despite the evidence of her senses, Leslie could hardly believe what was happening with her dad the very night she returned from her enforced separation from her family. She had fantasized hundreds of times over her teenage years about sex with her father with no thought to it ever occurring. It was just too wicked a thought, although it created a powerful arousal in her every time.

Tom looked down at the curly blonde tresses of his adorable daughter while her face was jammed in his saddle. He was astounded by her facile deep throating of his cock and her active hands on his scrotum were short circuiting his intention to hold off his climax so he could relish her talented fellatio. He had considered all his daydreams of making love to his daughter sinful and forbidden but he was completely enthralled in the act of her loving blow job and he knew he would be even more thrilled once his dick plowed into her wet gash. He gripped the seat of his chair and thrust up into Leslie's face.

As soon as the meal's remnants were stored and the dinnerware in the dishwasher, Liam had drawn his mother into a close embrace and kissed her lips with passion. Their mouths opened and tongues swept across each other, Liam's prick rising in response. Kate ground her hips against her son's erection and her pussy dampened in arousal.

Quickly, Liam lifted the straps of his mother's light dress from her shoulders and pushed the garment down to her waist, freeing the hard-nubbed and plentiful boobs so that he could grab one in each hand and massage them roughly. Kate moaned into his open mouth and her tongue slammed into his with fierce passion.

Kate pushed the dress over her hips and it fell to the floor revealing her full nude body that she then pressed tightly to her son. She slid her hands under the waistband of his shorts and gripped his erection, rubbing the stiff pole rapidly as Liam thrust into her fists. Liam let her stroke him for a while and then pushed back slightly and sank to his knees. He darted his face into her crease, jammed his strong tongue up her tunnel and scraped her hard clit with his teeth.

"Oh, uh, oh, dearest lover, oh, that's good, that's good, eat your mommy, eat me up, son, eat your mommy's hot cunt," Kate groaned.

Liam grabbed the back of his mother's thighs and pressed her mound to his lips. He was fully engulfed in his mother's womanhood, her labia skimmed back to the edge of his cheeks and his mouth wide open as he ate her sweet and sappy cooze. This was his favorite moment in foreplay, tasting his mom's gushing syrup and feeling her thighs grip his head as she was swept by repeated climaxes. One hand lifted to her succulent ass and he drove a finger into her rectum.

"That's right, you naughty boy, just like that, up my ass, oh, oh, oh, your mommy's coming like a rocket, coming on your tongue, your fingers, like a rocket, exploding," his mother cried softly.

Kate's hips snapped forward as her cunt drooled her climax into Liam's open mouth, where he swirled the musky fluid across his tongue and swallowed ardently. His tongue licked muscularly across the open pink folds of her vagina, drawing deep, quiet moans from his cumming mom. Her fingers seized his skull and she wriggled her sex across his face as he stabbed two more fingers into her gaping ass.

As the orgasm release exploded through her pubic triangle, Kate grabbed the counter behind her and leaned back as Liam raised his head and looked with passion into her eyes. She smiled seductively and mouthed soundlessly, "Thank you. Fuck me."

Liam slipped off his shorts and stood, his stiff boner rose vertical from his crotch and his mother stared at it and licked her lips. She rolled her hips forward to lift her cunt and rubbed the soaking slit up and down his cock. Their eyes met with familiar craving and Liam gripped his prong and sank the tip into her sodden slot. He straightened his knees and clenched his buttocks sliding his dick into his mother.

"Mom, every time I fuck you I feel like it's the first time, your cunt is so tight and hot, just like when you took my cherry all those years ago," Liam said earnestly.

"You really know what your mom wants to hear, lover boy," Kate replied, kissing him ardently.

Leslie's head snapped back as her father jerked his hips into her face and buried his penis to the root in the back of her throat. As she slid her lips up the pole, she tasted the salty precum roll onto her tongue and she realized that her dad was just about to shoot his sperm in her mouth. But that wouldn't do for this first sexual encounter, she thought, not at all. She lifted her hot lips from his stiff dong and looked up at her father with longing.

"Daddy, I want this hard daddy meat up stuffed in my muffin so you can shoot me full of your hot cream," Leslie said with a wicked smile.

Tom was speechless and seized with carnal hunger in his loins for his voluptuous daughter. All he was capable of was smiling back at her and nodding. Leslie stood smoothly, stretching her torso so that the dragon tattoo appeared to undulate and lash its tail toward her labia. She swung one leg across her father's body reaching to the raging boner and grabbing it. She swabbed the glans into her gash and settled slowly onto the rigid staff.

As her daddy's stalk speared into her soaking snatch, the tension of years of pent-up desire unleashed in Leslie's womanhood and she was overwhelmed by sudden climaxes shooting like firecrackers through her clit and cervix. Leslie sighed deeply as her fondest and most fervent fantasies were brought to life on her daddy's strident rod. Tom moaned as he watched his prick disappear into his daughter's steaming cunt.

The volume and lust in his outburst caught the rutting couple in the kitchen by surprise and Liam momentarily stopped his thrust into his mother's juicy quim.

"You think Leslie has already debauched your dad?" Katherine Elizabeth whispered.

"If so, I want to see that for myself," Liam replied with a wink, and withdrew his glistening cock from his mom's dripping channel.

They both stepped silently to the door and eased it open. The lascivious scene before them, Leslie naked and riding Tom's prick with abandon, her head framed by wild blonde waves shaking side to side and her hands gripping his shoulders as he held her bouncing hips, made them both gasp with desire. Kate dropped her hand to Liam's cock and she began to jerk him off unhurriedly, diddling her own clit with the fingers of her other hand.

"Shit, Leslie, darling, your pussy is fantastic, god, I love looking down at your smooth-shaven crack and seeing my shiny prick pumping into you," Tom said urgently, "I've never fucked such a beautiful naked cunt, can't believe how hot your juicy channel is making me."

"Daddy, your cock is a rock, jamming me so full and lighting my fire, this is what I've wanted so long, my daddy's dick in me, digging me, making me, fucking me," she replied.

Leslie looked deeply and longingly into her father's eyes and leaned in to kiss him with passion, thrusting her tongue in his mouth at the same rhythm he was driving his prick into her. She was lowering her hips with power, smacking their pubes together and making them both grunt with the impact. She raised her hands from his shoulders and held his head, swiveling her own gaping mouth to add pressure to her embrace and swirling wildly with her tongue.

12