The Graces Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's sexual arousal overwhelmed his mind and he tensed his glutes and abdominals to begin to lift his pubic triangle with rapid pushes, slamming into Leslie's descending cunt and smacking her clit with rough friction. His knuckles around her hips went white with the powerful grip on her pelvis and Leslie cried out as she tensed her cunt muscles to tightly wrap the plunging dick in her.

"Oh, daddy, daddy, your prick is perfect, god, your cock is screwing me so good, my cums are exploding, I love your dick, daddy," his daughter exclaimed.

Tom, his chest tightening with effort and his breaths coming quickly, could only respond, "Ummm, what a cunt, what a beautiful cunt in my fantastic daughter daddy whore."

"Yes, yours, daddy," she grunted on each pulsing orgasm. Her father's dick was ripping deep into her chasm, slapping against her cervix and sending shuddering blasts through her core.

Liam leaned into his mother's grasp as he felt his balls draw tight, totally aroused by the sight of his attractive sister grinding herself onto their dad's lap. Just that afternoon, he had himself occupied his sister's talented tunnel and he felt the excitement of a family fuck he knew must be stirring his father's ardor. Kate felt Liam's pole jerk and stiffen and, wanting to have him jet his cum into her own soaked chute, released her grip and moved her hands to massaging his ball sack.

"Grab my cunt, lover," she whispered and Liam stuck his hand into the junction of her thighs and curled two fingers into her gash.

They stood quietly, feeling each other up, as daughter and father thrashed in urgent coitus. Leslie looked up from her embrace of her dad and saw her mom and brother in the doorway voyeuristicly enjoying the passionate scene. She smiled at their shared secret and moved her hands to her boobs, raising them to her father's lips. Tom sucked a nipple into his mouth and lashed the stiff nub with his tongue. A sudden spasm slammed through his crotch and his hands clutched his daughter's svelte hips to hold her steady above him.

"Aw, jeez, aw, fucking Jesus, baby girl, you've popped your daddy's nuts, honey, you're going to get a hot load up your tight cunt, here it comes, hot and fresh," Tom groaned.

"Yes, daddy, yes, hose me, give me your slimy seed, fuck your baby whore hard," Leslie exclaimed.

Tom's hips began a rapid upward jabbing as he moaned low in his throat and stared at the sumptuous beauty of his daughter, her breasts bobbing as he hammered her cunt, the dragon tattooed across her torso appearing to both lick at her breast and whip her pussy lips. His eyes widened as his prick began spouting boiling man sap deep into her womb.

"Aw, daddy, daddy, cum up my cunt, oh, daddy, cum, cum, cum, shoot it, spurt it, shove it in," Leslie babbled, out of control as her biggest climax of the evening crashed through her clamping pussy.

Her father blasted in her again and again, shouting "Oh, fucking, God" with each sappy shot as his jiggling daughter responded, "Oh, daddy, keep it cumming!"

Leslie grasped her rosy tits and pawed at her areoles and nipples franticly, extending and enhancing her orgasm. Each thrust into his daughter raised his hips high off the chair, lifting Leslie's feet from the floor and rolling her firm ass so that her clit crushed onto his pubic bone and sent sizzling sensations across her sex. Leslie finally collapsed onto her daddy's chest and they embraced, gasping for breath. Leslie's cunt continued to clasp and ripple across her father's strong meat pole that was now soaked in their mingled climaxes.

Kate let go of Liam's balls and took his hand, leading him into the dining room to stand next to the panting pair. She reached to stroke Leslie's hair and her daughter turned to her and grinned.

"Mommy, darling, daddy's completely fucked me to Heaven," she said.

Tom's eyes opened slowly and he saw his entrancing wife and his son next to her, his erection stiffly waving between his legs.

"Oh, Jesus, what have we here?" he asked slowly.

"The next course," said his wife softly, letting her hand trail across the round globes of her daughter's ass to feel her husband's hot nuts. Leslie lifted gently from her father's still hard dick and curds of cum drooled from her cunt onto her dad's pubic saddle as she dismounted. Kate swiftly moved between her husband's legs and leaned forward from her waist to lick up the creamy discharge and throated her man's prong hungrily.

Tom placed his hand on the back of her head to encourage her and inquired, "And Liam?"

"Dad, it was hot watching you fuck Leslie, now you have a chance to see me drill Mom," Liam said stepping behind his mother holding and jerking his raging rod.

He slipped it into her damp channel and lunged against her ass cheeks, spearing his cock deeply into his mother. Tom felt her mouth clench around his staff, she grabbed his knees and pushed quickly back, driving her son's dick up against her womb and starting the first of her climaxes. Her tongue kept a slick coating of saliva on her husband's dork and she sucked hard, hollowing her cheeks around Tom's stiff flesh post.

Tom's boner leapt again to full engorgement as he looked down his wife's smooth back to see his son jamming his own hard on into his mother's soaking cunt.

"Lord, I've seen and done it all now, my whole family is fucking each other and I am ashamed, thrilled, delighted," Tom prayed quietly in his mind, giving full rein to their perverse corruption and pressing his dick into his beautiful wife and lover woman's throat. Liam's heavy thrusts rippled across Kate's ass, swayed her firm breasts and caused her to grunt with each one, vibrating her husband's dick held tight between her teeth.

"That's right, son, ride our horny bitch and pour that hot spunk up momma's creamy cunt," Tom spat out as his own sap rose.

12