The Graduation Party

Story Info
Grandma and Grandpa back together?
4.2k words
4.59
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
204 Followers

I'd like to thank Kenjisato for editing and my friend Anaya for input.

The Graduation Party

My name is Dave Ryan, and I was at my granddaughter's graduation party. All the family was there; aunts, uncles, cousins and me, Grandpa. Also, Grandma, my ex-wife, Deanna. We both had been married and divorced since our time together.

Out the mouth of babes

I walked into my son Jon's house, and took a seat in the recliner. I got hugs from two of my grandsons, and the star of the party, my granddaughter, Kaylee. I said hello to all, including my ex.

After about ten minutes of chit-chat, my ten-year-old grandson, Aaron, asked, "Are you still married to Grandma?"

"No."

"Do you still love each other?"

I wanted to say yes, but I said, "That's a personal question."

My ex from down the hall said, "We love each other, as friends."

As the party continued, I was able to catch my ex away from the rest of the crowd, and I told her, "I didn't want to embarrass you; my answer to Aaron's question was yes." I Turned quickly and returned to the festivities.

Many friends and neighbors stopped by to wish Kaylee congratulations. I moved around the house, saying, "Hello," to ex in-laws, and other partygoers. We had ribs and beans and egg salad. The younger grandkids were playing in the back yard.

As the party wore on, it became a 'teenage' party. I gave Kaylee her gift, a hundred-dollar gift card, and stayed a little longer, then left for my house.

Back home

I sat in my recliner with a shot of blackberry brandy. I put on some songs that meant something to me years ago. My grandson's question kind of unsettled me, that's why the brandy. A couple of songs played made me feel kind of lonely. I figured I'd read some, before going to bed.

Surprise visit

At about a quarter to ten, there was a knock at my door.

My thoughts were, "Who the hell is that at this time?"

I opened my door and there stood Deanna. She was dressed the same, as she was at the party.

"Come in, come in, Deanna."

She sat on my couch.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"What are you having?"

"Blackberry brandy."

"Oh, you upset?" she asked. She continued, "You only drank that when you were upset."

I got her a glass of wine. I brought the bottles back with me to the living room. We talked about how proud we were of our granddaughter, and our son made sure she was on track with her life.

Deanna took the wine bottle and filled her glass. She started to tell me about the end of her marriage to the asshole that ended our marriage. How he was abusive to her, my son and his sisters.

I poked the bear, "So it wasn't the trade up you thought it would be?"

"No, and I am so embarrassed and ashamed of what I did to our marriage and our kids," Deanna lamented.

"Well, I don't know if I did any better with Judy," I replied. "It was a marriage of convenience. We divorced and when dad died, mom moved to California to live with sis. That left me homeless. Judy took me in, then we decided to get married. I guess we thought we would fall in love with time."

Deanna's last ex, Paul, had been a single father, who "volunteered" to help Deanna run her Girl Scout troop.

"I really don't know what I saw in Paul. When I found out what he was really like, I was too embarrassed to get out. I wanted to talk to you, but you had married Judy and you guys looked happy," Deanna stated, while sipping her wine.

"That was an act, Judy wanted to show you up. We fought a lot. She was a good actor. I think she thought of you as a rival."

"God if I had known that..."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I missed you so much when Paul started to show his true colors," added Deanna.

"Well, you tore me apart with the divorce! It really looked like you missed me. I hated you for years. It is weird to love and hate someone at the same time!"

"Most of that divorce shit was Paul's idea, he had me so much under his power, it was scary."

"Would you say you are cured of what he did to you?"

"I think so... Can't you see? I am trying to apologize to you, you know both of us have been single for twenty years, and we kept in contact because of Jon and the grandkids," Deanna lightly pleaded.

"Yeah, when Jon divorced his airhead first wife, Sarah, I think we both 'came up to bat'. She didn't know what hit her. How often does a dad get custody of a female child?" I interjected.

"Yeah. Then, when Jon married Sandra, after he got out of the Navy, he was working full-time and trying to go to college full-time, while Sandy was still a full-time corpsman at Camp Lejeune. You packed up and drove across the country to babysit Kaylee," Deanna complimented.

"Well, I did what any dad would do, and I was retired," I bashfully responded.

Deanna pointed out that I was fifty-seven when I retired, I was a young grandpa. I had fallen on a staircase. I had enough 'points' to qualify to retire with full retirement benefits. Since I had injured my knee so badly, that I was considered disabled. I got full Social Security disability also.

Deanna retorted, "Well, at least you broke up with that girlfriend of yours! You went with her long enough, that Kaylee was calling her Grandma Carey."

"Yeah," I replied, red faced.

"Well, now that we have strolled down memory lane, why are you here?" I inquired.

Another Surprise

Deanna stood up and walked over to me, and I stood up. I thought she was going to give me a goodbye hug. Well, she gave me a hug and a kiss that reached into my very soul. Our tongues began to dance like they had so many years before. Our simple hug became a passionate embrace. It was like thirty-five years of lost love, lust, yearning and passion, were packaged within that embrace and kiss.

Deanna had been in my place a couple of times when I had thrown birthday parties for Jon. So when we broke our embrace, Deanna, without a word, took my hand and led me into my bedroom. She shut the door behind us. Still without words, she led me into my bathroom.

She began to take off her blouse, I took off my shirt. When we were married, we loved to take showers together. Deanna sat down on the toilet seat. She unbuttoned my pants, and pulled down my zipper, then she pulled down my pants and boxers.

My cock was beginning to rise to the occasion. She took it in her mouth, like so many years ago and she sucked me to a full erection.

I pulled her up and changed positions with her. I pulled her skirt and panties down. When I put my lips to her clit and put two fingers into her pussy, many passionate loving erotic memories came flooding back to me. I stood up, opened the shower door, and turned the water on to a comfortable temperature.

As she entered the shower I was able to secure a little blue pill from from my prescription bottle. Once in then shower I took the hand-held shower head and aimed it at Deanna... her clit and pussy.

She began to moan, saying, "It's been thirty-five years since I have felt that pulsating on my clit, aimed by a man. Paul never wanted to do it to me. That last time was you!"

She came, which brought back memories from years past showers.


I held her tightly to me, her C-cup breasts pressed into my chest. We soaped each other, I made sure she was clean and she made sure I was also clean. We exited the shower and dried each other off. We began kissing again, entered the bedroom, and just fell onto my bed. We began to perform sixty-nine with each other; memories from long ago raced through my mind, then Deanna had a big orgasm.

Being we were so much older now, our lovemaking was a little calmer than years before. We both became aware of each other's limits, we went through all our favorite fucking positions that we felt safe doing; I was able to bring Deanna to a couple more orgasms, before I couldn't hold mine back anymore, I painted the walls of her pussy with my semen. We both were spent. The clock on the nightstand said 3:37 am, we fell asleep spooning.

Caught by the kids

It was about 10:00am, when I heard the front door open. The only people it could be was Jon and Sandy. I asked Deanna, "Did we lock the bedroom door?"

"Oh, shit we didn't," we both said.

Deanna rolled off the bed to hide, with the sheet wrapped around her, and I pulled the bedspread over me.

Jon came into the bedroom like he has for years. "Where is mom?"

Like a dummy I said, "I don't know."

Jon said, "DAD! MOM'S CAR IS IN YOUR DRIVEWAY!"

At that point, Deanna popped up and said, "I am here, now get the heck out of here!"

Jon turned around and told Sandy, "She is here with dad."

"She's been here since last night? And now in bed with your dad?" Sandy exclaimed, with a big smile.

"Well, they are my mom and dad, name a better place," Jon replied, with a bigger smile.

Deanna growled in mom mode, "Get the hell out of here, and wait for us in the living room."

Deanna told me she was going to hop in the shower, and I should take one after her.

Deanna was about to put on what she had on last night, but our clothes got wet during our shower romp. I gave her my robe and I put on clean shorts and a t-shirt. We took a little over forty-five minutes to come out to the living room.

The kids had cleaned up our glasses and put away the bottles in the living room. Sandy did the few dishes that were in the sink.

As we entered the living room, both our son and daughter-in-law were grinning. Sandy asked, in a very teasing manner, "Okay, mom, dad —what ja doing?" With a big grin.

I growled, "None of your fuck'n business!"

"Well, we were worried, when we tried to call mom, she didn't answer."

I looked at my Deanna and asked, "Where's your phone?"

Just then, we heard a phone ringing; it was coming from the couch, as it was stuck in the cushions, and Deanna hurried to get it.

Sandy held up her own phone with a big smile and said, "I found it."

"Well, kids, we might be changing our relationship," I announced.

Sandy and Jon both said, "What, to 'fuck buddies', 'friends with benefits','bonking pals'?"

"Watch your mouths!" Deanna growled again.

Deanna asked, "Guys, please don't tell your sisters."

Sandy said, "I need to go outside."

"Hold your horses, little lady!" I roared.

Just then, I heard my phone indicating a text. Deanna's phone signaled a text also. Sandy was a fast texter.

Our texts were from Heather and Racheal. Heather and Racheal are my stepdaughters from Deanna's first marriage.

Heather's text to me said, "Are you getting back together with mom?"

Racheal's text to Deanna said, "Are you getting back together with dad?"

Deanna called both girls on a conference call, and put it on speaker. Deanna said, "CHILDREN, now listen. What your dad and I do is our business. Do not spread it around. Do you hear me?"

ALL four said in unison, "Yes, mom."

I said, "We don't know where this is going, so don't interfere. You got that?"

ALL four said in unison, "Yes, dad."

"Jon and Sandy, you can go home now. Heather and Racheal, you guys can hang up."

After the girls hung up, and Jon and Sandy left, Deanna said, "What are we going to do now?"

"We could go back to the bedroom," I said, with a grin and a wink.

Deanna said, "Okay!" With a smile.

Thus started a new page in our lives.

Counseling

We started the counseling that we should have had over thirty-five years ago. I found out that Deanna had been depressed before Jon was born. The postpartum depression was the tipping point for her depression. But she hid it, thinking it would go away. Paul was a predator and took advantage of her mental state.

We saw the counselor, both together, and individually.

The counselor explained to me that Deanna had not wanted to bother me about her depression, since I was working two jobs.

The counselor told me, "Deanna felt admitting to you she was depressed was going to negatively effect your marriage."

Paul was a manipulator who was able to pray on Deanna's delicate psyche.

I was like most husbands— working hard, two jobs, for the family; thinking the wife was doing okay, not knowing she was hiding her depression.

Boy, did I know about depression, though. Depression was what killed my second marriage to Judy, but I was the one hiding the depression. Depression, on my part, and lack of commitment on Judy's.

Dating

Deanna and I began dating. Dating in your 60s is a lot different than dating in your 20s and 30s.

Now, our dates were nice evenings; dinner, maybe a movie or a walk in the early evening, holding hands. We did a lot of holding of each other. The sex was measured and enjoyed by both of us.

After about three months of our 'senior' dating, I asked Deanna if she would like to move into my place. We had a sane and loving discussion about it. We decided that we would move in together.

Moving in

We had a family meeting. Heather, Racheal and Jon, with their spouses. We also invited the oldest grandchildren; Kaylee, 18, Dan, 18, Lindy, 22, to take part in the family meeting.

At first, we ran into resistance from our children. Their spouses, for the most part, knew to keep their mouths shut. The grandchildren said they were with us two-hundred percent. Lindy summed it up, "I think Grandma and Grandpa still, and have always, loved each other. So why not? I never liked having to go to different houses to see them."

The two 18-year-old grandkids, Kaylee and Dan, said, "Come on, they must want to be together, it is not the nineties anymore."

Deanna said, "We were married before the nineties."

I inquired, "Just what are you going to do when we do move in together? Ban us from your families?"

"No, dad, but are you guys going to get remarried?" Jon asked.

Deanna said, "We will think about it." I nodded in agreement.

Our children said it would be hard to get used to it.

I said, "You think you will have it hard? Think of us, we haven't been together for thirty-five years!" Deanna nodded in agreement.

Two weeks later, the whole family helped move Deanna into my house. The weekend before moving, our girls and our daughter-in-law came over to my place (soon to be our place ) and Deanna-ized it somewhat; putting some feminine touches to it. They repainted a couple rooms, 'girling' it up some. After all, I had lived in it for twenty years, most of the time, a bachelor. Yes, I had some short-term live-in girlfriends, Carey being the longest. The girls removed everything that Carey had changed or left behind. I did get to keep my ,'man cave' (den), and with no kids, Deanna got her 'she shed', (one of the bedrooms). We still had a guest room for grandchildren.

Once the kids left, we sat down and Deanna asked me, "Can we make it?"

"Well, if we can't, we will die-a-trying," was my reply.

When we retired to the master suite, we stepped out the door to the closed-in deck, and to the hot tub. Our son and sons-in-law cleaned it, and 'tuned it up.' On my last bathroom trip before the family left, I turned it on. I took a little blue pill.

We quietly stripped, revealing our older bodies to each other, all I saw was the years-younger Deanna. To tell the truth, our bodies hadn't gotten too bad with the years. One thing I noticed that was new, Deanna had a bare pussy. We stepped into the tub, and as we embraced each other, the water and bubbles did the same.

I began helping the bubbles caress Deanna's body. She started to caress my cock. Our kissing was erotic, but soft and slow. Deanna sat on my lap with her back to me; she then lay back, so we both could look through the skylight over the hot tub. With the lights off, we could see well into the night's sky.

Deanna asked, "Do you remember that night before we were married, we threw a blanket down in the farmers field and we watched the sky, after we made love. Our lovemaking was so powerful, that I thought I passed out ..."

"...You did pass out, Deanna. Your sister was babysitting for us; we were so late, I thought we would get a lecture from her, but she was asleep and we were able to sneak into the house and into your bedroom, so she never knew what time we really got home.

You know, we are looking at the same constellations as that night."

"Yes, I remember you telling me the story about Andromeda and Perseus."

While we talked, I was stroking Deanna's body. I started at her navel and stroked up her body over her breasts and back down; I felt like I was playing a fine classical guitar. Holding each other so close, brought memories of our younger lovemaking. We had talked about anal back then. We had talked about fisting back then, also. That night in the farmers field was the first time we did both.

I reminisced, "We sat with your naked body in my lap. You covered my dick with lube and I entered you. You were so stimulated. I played with your pussy and you covered my hand with the lube, and I started to add more fingers, as I moved in and out of your pussy and then my whole hand was inside you. I made a fist and pumped my hand in your slick pussy. You had a number of orgasms. I remember my orgasm, it is etched in my memory."

"Paul never fucked my ass, and never put more that two fingers in me. Most of my orgasms were self-induced, while I was married to the pompous ass."

I looked at Deanna and asked, "Would you like to see if we can still do it?"

She said with a smile, "That would be nice."

We dried each other off and climbed into bed.

Deanna said, "We are both a little older, if you need any help getting up..."

"...I took a little blue pill just before everyone left," I assured her.

"No wonder you felt so good in the hot tub!"

I reached into my nightstand and pulled out a new tube of K-Y Jelly.

Deanna lay on her back on the bed, looking almost like an angel. I put a couple of pillows under her. I spread the K-Y on my cock. I then lubed her rosebud. I gently pushed my erection into her. It seemed that her anus was welcoming me home.

I slowly penetrated her cunt with my lube-covered fingers, I pumped one finger, then two fingers, then three fingers. I slipped in my pinky, I pumped my fist, back and forth, within her pussy. Deanna leaned back and began to moan. I could feel the movement of my fist on my cock through the vagina and rectum walls; it brought back many loving erotic memories.

Deanna had one of those loud-moaning orgasms that had set me off so many years ago, and it did again this time, too.

We lay there resting together for a little while longer, than we ever did in our youth. When we disengaged, we moved to the shower and cleaned each other. When we returned to the bedroom, we changed the sheets and lay down again. I remembered her body, like it was a map chiseled into the granite of my memory. Deanna asked me to suck her tits. I took a nipple into my mouth; lightly holding onto the nipple with my teeth, I flicked it with my tongue. I pinched the other nipple between my thumb and index finger. Deanna moaned like it was the first time. I switched breasts and got even more moaning.

"Dave, can we go to sleep now? This is more sex than I have had since way back when we were married."

I looked at her in surprise!

"Paul was a 'Polaroid' lover, he'd stick it in and sixty seconds later he was done. I don't know how many times I masturbated after he would fall asleep, and I would remember, with tears in my eyes, what you and I had. I was so embarrassed, I could not bring myself to admit you were still the man I loved."

I did a small chuckle, "A couple of times, in the heat of passion while fucking Carey's brains out, I called her, Deanna, and one time with Judy while I was taking her from behind in the camper I called her, Deanna too"

olddave51
olddave51
204 Followers
12