The Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One time, I called Paul by your name; that was the first time he hit me," Deanna lamented.

"Gosh, all Judy or Carey did, was make me sleep on the couch or the dinette in the camper. But, both came to me in the morning, and enjoyed my morning wood," I said, with a Cheshire cat smile.

"When he was released from jail, after the last time he abused me, My brother got his friends to beat him up; black ski masks and everything. They broke his arm, his right arm, the one he hit me with. I got my revenge."

I said, "Damn, I wish I was there."

RECONCILIATION?

"Dave, How can I make it up to you?"

"That is hard to answer, Deanna."

"You have already moved in. The grandchildren love coming over to see the both of us. Part of me wants to hold you 'til I die. Part of me wants to forget you, but that part is getting smaller the more we are together. I mean the sex is great with you but I need to feel love from you, to tell the truth we both need to trust each other again. I am not sure what that would be like. Do we just need to keep trying? What do you think? Come into my arms that will be a start." We assume the spooning position.

"It is late, we do need to sleep. "

Retirement sex is great. Anytime either one of us wants to be amorous, we do it, and we take our time.

We have had some romantic date nights.

AGAIN, OUT THE MOUTH OF BABES

Aaron changed the direction of my thinking when he said, "Grandpa, remember when I asked you if you still loved grandma?"

I nodded.

"Well, can you answer me now?"

"Aaron, you are wise beyond your years. The answer is yes and when you asked me that, you woke up both your grandma's and my hearts to each other again. We may just live happily ever after."

Aaron, with a big smile, said, "I am so glad because I saw how you looked at her and how she looked at you whenever we had family get-togethers."

EPILOGUE

Deanna and I gathered all the kids and grandchildren together one Sunday. We asked them to form a circle around us. As we stood, holding our hands, we proclaimed our re-found love for each other, and promised to love each other and to never forsake each other or our family again. We then, stood back to back, so we could see our family, and asked them to swear before God and family that they would help our love grow.

HOW LONG?

Our kids did help us, they gave us a red envelope that said:

"IN CASE YOU ARE HAVING AN ARGUMENT OR

FIGHT OPEN AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS."

One day, we did have an argument and Deanna grabbed the red envelope, opened it, and started to smile. She laid the envelope on the kitchen table and started to remove her blouse, she was down to just a bra and panties, before I grabbed the envelope. I looked at what was written on the note inside, and my clothes flew off me.

The note was simple, it said:

"IF YOU ARGUE YOU MUST DO IT NAKED!

Love Heather, Racheal and Jon."

Funny, we both forgot what the argument was about.

THE END

_______________

12