All Comments on 'The Grand Strategy Ch. 10'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
larry74403larry74403about 5 years ago
Outstanding!

I was starting to be afraid there was never going to be a payoff for all the waiting!

I wonder what we will find tomorrow at midnight. Will there be another chapter? I do hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You do know...

That when this wonderful story comes to an end, that I will have to go through a difficult detox, right?

That’s okay, though. It will have been be worth the withdrawel.

Stevee45Stevee45about 5 years ago
Amazing!

This story is amazing! If this is the final chapter I'll be happy with it. I look forward to any more stories you write.

gazabergazaberabout 5 years ago
nicely played

I've enjoyed the story. Hopefully it isn't over.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Finally!!!!!

Good story.

Where do you take it from here?

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 5 years ago
Beautiful union between mother and son

The build-up to this moment culminated in a beautiful, sexy, delicious union. Thank you so much for taking the time to cultivate this romance. One sort of nit-picky thing I wanted to point out, mainly because your writing is flawless outside of this, is the capitalization of Mother/Father or Mom/Dad. Words such as “Mother,” “Father,” “Grandmother,” “Grandfather,” “Son,” “Daughter,” and “Sis” when they are used in place of the person's name are capitalized. They're not capitalized when they follow possessive pronouns such as her, his, my, our, your. So 'my mother told me' is correct, not 'my Mother told me.' Hope this helps. Thanks again for sharing your fabulous work! :)

ratimomratimomabout 5 years ago

Nice fucking between mom and son. Like moms patience to wait for husband to fly and to check on him if he really gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous