All Comments on 'The Grand Strategy Ch. 13 - Epilogue'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Nice wrap up. But you introduced a possibility that you failed to follow up on. What about sex with Tamara and Mary Margaret? Daughters love their Daddy just as much as sons love their Mommy. Family sex is good for everyone in all combinations. Sure, the connection between mother and her baby boy is special. But so is the connection between a father and his little girl. And also the special love between a brother and sister. And a mother and her daughter... between a father and son... brother and brother... sister and sister... Don't think that incest is only okay for mother and son. Family sex is beautiful for the entire family.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
I'm Stingy With 5's

Usually when I try to read something with as many characters as your stories contain they seem to get muddled and confused. (Maybe it's me) But you kept them separated and interesting. Loved the combinations, tho I thot the fact that the men never seemed to overtly acknowledge each other's interest's and activities a little stilted and or strange. I suppose my experience minus the incest, with and among several couples years back has something to do with my opinion. And I suppose incest would keep one's tongue silenced as well. After some initial embarrassment we discussed in great detail what we did and were doing. Most of the time we were at someone's home and having a few beers or drinks and passing around a hefty joint or two. That usually loosened tongues and we had few problems discussing what had transpired and what was looked forward to. It actually made for more interesting combinations and activities. Years have passed and we no longer get together for our amorous parties, but we do keep in touch, and we still have no problem talking about the good old days. It would not surprise me if several of us get together for more intimate sessions as well. Yes, it has happened to me. Great Story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly...

... a great story! Well done! And I thank you for that.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AN EXCELLENT STORY OVER ALL

Do you plan to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A great ending. Thanks for your time and imagination.

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 5 years ago
Bravo!

A very satisfying conclusion to what's been an entertaining story from start to finish. Wonderful job!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 5 years ago
This was wonderful.

I'm so invested in these characters, I hate to see them go... 5* - definitely.

gazabergazaberover 5 years ago
well done

I was wondering how you would close it out and now I know. Thanks,

Stevee45Stevee45over 5 years ago
Great Ending

The ending was very good. I look forward to your next sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel

Would love to see Bill walking in on Laura fucking their son Billy, with him smiling and stripping and ask if they mind it if he joins in, then admitting he and Billy's Uncle used to dream about bedding their own and each other's moms when they were teenagers.

Would love to see also Tamara and Mary Margaret seduce their dad, Bill, with Bill calling a family meeting about being discreet out in public and keeping secrets secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So the time has come..

Let the withdrawL begin. I only hope that they a breif.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series!

Hate to see it end, looking forward to your next submission!

ratimomratimomover 5 years ago

Sad to see ending of story. Like to see fucking sessions of Bridget Carol Mary ane Ellie.

rodavrodavover 5 years ago
Need a sequel

There's no real closeur in the story.

If they all suspected or even confirmed that almost each one the characters had sex with someone in the group, why not put it out in the open? Ok, let's forget the other group of friends families.

But lets talk about Billy and Laura's family. It became very obvious that Tammy, Mary, Billy, Roger Laura and their son were all involved in incest. So they could talk about it in the open. Like in a joking and teasing manner when all of them were having wine. They don't have to have an orgy but they could openly kiss or touch intimately.

Or they could walk in one of them having sex and they won't make a big deal about it. Billy could joke about his wife Laura and their son texting him if his flight is on schedule to see if he arrived in another city safely. Telling them that he knows what their up to because that's what he did with his own mom in the past. Saying been there done that. Then he will continue teasing his wife, Laura that he imagined that she was stroking their son's dick in the hand where her wedding band was on. Then all will be laughing about it.

Billy will be teasingly ask his wife Laura if she had sex with her brother, Roger. If she says did not, Their mother Mary would say "Why not?" Then laugh.

Then Tammy would say to her daughter in law, Laura, "You know your mother and brother have been having sex with each other for a long time now, so why don't you?"

Mary would say to her son and daugher to go ahead already and have intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent series

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. I hate to see it end but all good things must. You tied up the loose ends (as if there were any loose ends, lol) beautifully. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
this...

is why i devote time to SOL...in the hopes of finding gems such as this one.

Thanks for your time and talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very interesting theme

Very interesting theme. You're a good writer. I notice you knocked your stories out in a short time span. I hope you do write more, maybe on a slightly different topic. you have covered this one rather completely.

raraewriterraraewriterabout 3 years ago

Well done sgain. Your stories will move the immovable and inspire passions.

sbmcruisesbmcruiseabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed the series very much. I like the ending open with continuation of the affairs, but the sons mostly transitioning to women of their own age. The daughter wife after loving her mother was icing on the cake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous