The Grave Justice of Roger Ch. 02

Story Info
Bob wakes up the hard way.
4.2k words
3.94
4.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob had got on the train for Norfolk with a four pack and was drinking them thinking of what he will do with the manager when Vanessa gets the money. He was thinking of how he had to strip his wife in front of that pervert and without thinking he was grating his teeth.

The man opposite saw him and asked "Have I done something to offend you, because you are looking at me and grating your teeth?"

Bob looked at him and realized what he was doing and answered "No I am sorry I have a nasty toothache and I am hoping the beer will do the trick."

The man smiled awkwardly, and it was thirty minutes later when Bob arrived at the station of his destination. He stood up and walked to the end of the carriage and waited for the train to stop. Once on the platform he went to the Taxi rank, "Desired house please," he said to the driver and stepped into the rear of the car. The driver took them out into the country and then pulled up at some large gates. He got out and pressed the bell, something was said over the speaker and the driver asked "What is your name?"

Bob Tomlinson he replied. The driver spoke down the mouthpiece and the gates opened then the driver drove down a long drive to a huge mansion. Bob thought 'this is as big as Buckingham Palace I wander how many people this holds?'

He paid the Taxi driver and watched him drive off, and then he turned and knocked on the door. The door opened and a giant of a man said; 'come in Tomlinson I will take you to the reception area. He was taken to a small room that was down a flight of stairs and told to take all his clothes off for processing. He did as he was told, and then the giant took him to a door and stood back while Bob walked in.

As soon as Bob walked into the room the door was slammed shut. There was no bed and nothing to sit on and because there was no window it was cold. There was however a light but it was high up and there was no heat coming from that. For how long he had been in the room when the man returned he had no idea. The man brought some soup and a slice of bread, "You had better eat this, as there will be no more until morning."

"What kind of fucking prison is this? I demand to speak with the governor I know my rights you know, and where are my clothes."

"In this establishment you have no rights and your clothes are in the incinerator."

"That suit cost two-hundred GBP. I'll make the governor sorry for doing that and pay for it."

"That's right Tomlinson keep up a good spirit, and you will be seeing the governor later this afternoon."

"Yea, and then I will give him a piece of my mind."

"He is a she Tomlinson."

"A bloody woman, well I have dealt with women before and I will soon put her straight."

"I would try and get some rest, as you will be expected to do all sorts of things tomorrow."

"Yea, well don't count on me complying with her orders, because she can't force me to work."

The man left the room and bob looked at the soup and bread and decided that it might just warm him up. It had a strange taste but it made him feel better.

A sharp pain went across his rear end and he could not understand what it was then the burning sensation struck him and he screamed. He was trying to work out where he was and looked at his surroundings. There were gray stone walls with chains and other things attached to hooks and rings and wooden St Andrew crosses.

His arms were above his head and out stretched, he tried to kick but found that his legs were also restrained. "Ah you are awake a women's voice said, good you wished to see the governor well I am the governor."

"You struck me and that is assault."

"I think I had better put you in the right frame of mind, but as you have not learned the rules yet I will only give you six stripes of the Cain."

He felt another sharp pain across his backside and once again he screamed. Then there was a continued flow of pain and he started to cry like a baby. The sharp pains stopped and now all that was left was the stinging. As he hung there a woman stepped in front of him she was dressed in tight jeans and a blouse with riding boots.

She prodded his penis with the Cain and said "That is a miserable looking thing, how can that satisfy any good woman? Oh dear I forgot, you haven't got a good woman have you? You have a filthy bitch that left her husband to die alone while she was being fucked by your minute prick. I see there are tears coming from your eyes, but I'll bet they are not as sad as the ones Roger cried. Well in three months time you may have cried the same amount and are truly sorry for your actions."

"What kind of prison is this?" Bob asked.

This is not a prison this is a house of corrective training and a place of discipline. We teach you how to be a better person. One other thing you may have dealt with inferior women before but you will never put me straight. It is I that will put you straight, what has happened this morning was just a taste of what is to come. I must leave you now, as it is time for my breakfast."

"Oh and don't worry about your wife you will be seeing a lot of her probably too much. However don't you go fretting yourself over Vanessa she is being well looked after, because people are seeing to her every need and I mean every need." The woman then smiled and as she was leaving added, "I will be back later to see how you are coping."

The door closed and it was quiet once more and Bob tried to shake his body. He wanted to rub the pain away that was now just like an irritation. Then he thought 'if I am going to see Vanessa then they must be bringing her here. They must be bringing her for a visit, once she sees me like this and I tell her what they have done. She will get me out of here by telling the police.'

****

It was diner time and the manager walked back into where Vanessa was held down. "Where the fuck have you been she asked while I lie here showing my cunt to the world?"

"I have been taking phone calls and there are a lot of very interested people out there and they are all willing to pay for your services."

"When are you letting me off of this table you pervert?"

"Now, now Vanessa you don't want to upset me, you have signed your life away to me for almost three months. I can do with you as I wish, just think of the five-hundred-thousand GBP to be claimed." The bank manager then produced a large vibrating rabbit dildo and showed her.

"What are you going to do with that? You are not sticking that up inside me so the world can see?"

"Do you want me to gag you Vanessa and he showed her a ball gag?" She looked at it and answered no.

"Good then be a good girl and take your rabbit dildo like a good girl. He then said, open your mouth, as you don't want it to be dry do you?" She did as he said and he put the toy in her mouth and said, Have a good suck and lick and he moved it about slowly. I'll bet you like sucking cock and by the look of how you are making the dildo moist you are a good cocksucker. There are strange people out there that want to see you suck someone's cock, but at the moment we are stuck on what colour and what size?"

The vibrator was on and it was giving her strange sensations, he then took it out and moved down to the side of her body. He stopped at her breasts and touched the nipples watching them respond to standing proud. Leaning over he inserted the toy into her sex and slowly moved it around. Do you know Vanessa there are some very strange people out there in cyber space. There is a man out there paying you three-hundred pounds sterling to watch you have an orgasm live, but no doubt there will be a few thousand that are watching for free."

As he was talking Vanessa was getting strange feelings, she was trying to hold back but the thought of all those people looking at her naked body and watching her being fucked by a dildo was having an effect. "Do you want me to play with your tits Vanessa, let's see if we can keep those nipples standing proud?"

The way that he was speaking crude to her was also having an effect and as soon as the manager touched her breast she let herself go and her body exploded into a thousand sensations. The manager pulled the toy out of her body and smiled and said, "That was an easy three-hundred quid Vanessa. Now you just lie here and relax and I will be back shortly, we have the rest of the day to go yet."

****

Bob was still hanging in the same position when the woman walked back through the door alone. She looked over at Bob and smiled, and then she spoke in a manner that put shivers up Bob's spine. "By the time you leave this establishment you will not only be trained but submissive to my commands. Your training will start by doing little jobs of work both inside and out of the house. If at all I receive a bad report from any of my staff about you then you will be punished. There are different punishments for different mistakes and misdemeanors that you will not want to find out the hard way. I am Mistress Violet and that is what you will answer when asked a question. If you fail to answer in that way it brings with it pain, do you understand?"

Bob looked at her and nodded.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand," then added quickly "Mistress Violet."

"Slow, but you got there in the end so from now on there will be no more mistakes will there?"

"No Mistress Violet," 'I need to humor this bitch,' he thought 'or I will feel that cane once more.'

"Good, now listen to the more important rules. If you wish to ask me a question then you must ask one of your minders to ask me for an audience. If it is granted then you will come before me in the throne room and kiss my feet. You will ask from me forgiveness for disturbing my peace. If again you receive it you may ask me to answer your question. If I do not forgive you then you will be begging for mercy no doubt."

"If I don't like your question or you have not begged in the correct manor then once again you will be punished. I am a very hard Mistress but I can also be kind, passionate and generous, you will learn to love both my kindness and my body. You will worship me and if I walk, ride or drive past as you are doing your tasks you will get on your hands and knees and bow averting your eyes to the ground. When I walk over to see how you are carrying out your tasks you will also do this there will be no excuses tolerated."

"I will now allow you up to three questions that I will answer freely if I can, after that your punishment starts. You had better remember to ask with respect in mind, as you do not want to start off in my bad books."

"What clothes will I be wearing mistress Violet?"

"While inside nothing but when outside you will wear trainers."

"How long will I be here at this establishment?"

"That all depends on your wife and her work, but mostly it will depend on how fast you learn to behave."

"Is this the room where I will be staying while in the establishment?"

"No you will have other quarters but if you are in for punishment you will be back in here. Now shortly there will be someone here to attend to you they will report back to me all you say so be very careful. Do all you are asked to do without question and your time here will be pleasant, but rock the boat and you will find out what pain is all about. Do you understand, Slave?"

"Yes Mistress Violet."

"Good now you will be released as soon as one of my assistants arrives and as Mistress Violet said those last words she was stepping through the doorway. She stopped and without turning she said, "There are things that must be done to you so that you look more presentable to me when I look at you. You have far too many body hairs and that is not good for hygiene, they will have to be removed. I also think that a nice short hair cut will be more suited while you are here."

Bob was thinking 'what he had to do to please this terrifying woman. She was beautiful he thought but she also had a menacing attitude that put fear into him. There was no doubt in his mind that she was all that she said she was and more. What did she mean by there are things that had to be done to him so that he was more presentable.'

He was still deep in thought when a young girl of no more than nineteen walked in and all of a sudden he felt very exposed. She bent down and loosened the shackles around his ankles and told him to step out. He did as he was told then she unbuckled the wrist cuffs and told him to follow her and she walked out the door. He was stiff for being in one position for so long and it took him a little time to respond.

The girl came back to the door and said, "Do not make Mistress wait or you will receive more punishment."

Bob got the message and stepped fast towards the door and followed her towards the big house. The main door opened and Bob followed the girl inside and was taken to a room down in the basement. As soon as he entered both of his wrists were cuffed to hooks on a beam in the ceiling. Then the girl picked up a glass of water and put it to his mouth saying drink this it is a long time before you will be fed. He unwittingly drank the water offered and that was the last that he remembered until he woke up with a headache.

When he did wake up he was in another room and found that he was still naked and there was not a hair on his body. His head was almost naked of hair and there were no hairs around his private area. There was something looped around his scrotum and found that it was a brass ring with an eye on it. His wrists had what seemed like aluminum bands about one inch wide running around them and so too did his ankles. He noted that they too had little eyes attached, he then felt his neck and there was one around that also.

Looking down he saw that his nipples had been pierced and they too had rings attached but these looked more like gold. He then saw that the door to the room was open and he walked over and looked out. It led onto a landing of sorts and he could see a stair rail at the other end. It was a trick and he was going to have none of it, so he stepped back inside and sat back on the bed.

He was unsure how long he was sitting there before another girl walked in and said, "Good you are awake. You had better follow me or you will not get any food it is lunchtime." Bob stood up sharply at the thought of food, as he had not eaten since arriving. He followed the girl down the stairs and into a large kitchen was food was set out on a table. There were sandwiches and small pork pies with salad and he stopped and was watching the girl put some on a plate. She saw him looking and said you had better be quick or there will be none left when the others arrive. He picked up a plate and put two sandwiches, a pie and a tiny bit of salad on. Then followed the girl into the small dining hall and sat down, the girl sat opposite. There were glasses on the table with great jugs of orange and lemon, and the girl poured them both a glass.

Bob was just about to take a bite out of a sandwich when he heard a great commotion in the kitchen. Moments later the room was packed with girls and women of all ages between eighteen and twenty-five. The girl saw him looking surprised and asked "What is wrong?"

"Are there no other men here?" he asked

"No you are the first aren't you the lucky one to have all us girls looking after your well being." Then she laughed and gave him a wicked look saying we are your taskmistresses. We will see that you do all the tasks that the Mistress sets you. With exception of tonight you will be taken before the Mistress every night. You will when we stop in front of her get on your knees in her presence and avert your eyes to the floor with your arms stretched forward. You will stay that way until she says look up or gives you another command."

Just after the evening meal the girl stepped close and clipped a leash to the ring that circled his scrotum. She gave the leash a small tug and said, "Follow me dog, and until the Mistress tells you different that is what you will be called. Remember what I told you this afternoon about what to do when I bring you to a halt in front of the Mistress."

Bob was led through many doors and up one flight of stairs before being led down another. He eventually ended up at a big oak door where the girl first looked at the clock on the wall before knocking."

There was a short wait before the voice of the Mistress said, "Enter with the new practice trainer."

The girl said, "Remember all that I have told you because your pain has already been decided, and you don't want more."

She opened the door and stepped inside the room leading bob by the balls on the end of the leash. When she stopped it was in front of the Mistress. Mistress Violet was sitting on a huge carver type chair that had gold ornamental arms and red velvet cushions. Bob immediately went down on his knees with his arms outstretched and his head facing the boarded floor.

The Mistress said in her most stern voice, "Do not look up and do not make any noise unless I ask you a question. At the moment you are so low that just to the lower standard of a dog that is a street tramp. It is because of the filth inside your brain why even though we call you dog you are not hygienic enough to lick my boots clean."

"In the next three weeks you will be paying your half of the twenty-thousand pounds sterling that you creamed off Roger's estate with his wife. Your share is ten-thousand pounds sterling. You will be shown a film shortly that will show you how your wife is repaying her half. I am surprised that she has done so well on her first day because from the phone call I had from the bank."

"Vanessa has already paid back seven-hundred pounds sterling. I was also told that Vanessa has taken the laid back approach to the task set her. and gave the money to the bank manager After the bank manager allowed her to show him the pleasure at doing at doing easy tasks for him, he found that Vanessa was insatiable for more exposure to the life she is now leading."

"I have already seen the film you are about to see in the TV room so I while your Taskmistress takes you to watch it I will have my evening tea."

The taskmistress said, "In the position you are in, turn and face the door." Bob did as he was told because he never wanted to look at the person that was tormenting him and making him shake with fear. Once he was facing the door she said, "Stand up and follow me."

The taskmistress led him to a small room that had one chair in front of large screen. She told him to sit down as she pointed a remote, "What you are about to see are the highlights of all the work Vanessa has done so far. Then I will take you back to see the Mistress so that she can inform you of what you can expect during your three months here."

Bob had sat down and when he saw Vanessa and how she was strapped to a table in a lewd position his entire body reacted and he went to get up, but the way the taskmistress had fed the chain under the chair that reaction gave him immense pain and stopped him dead. He watched the film for half an hour with tears running down his face. At the end the taskmistress said, "You need to save your tears for when the real pain begins."

Five minutes later bob was kneeling in front of Mistress Violet. "You have seen the kind of work your wife is doing to save her ass from prison. Well your new life will be no less painful or private. Your wife is being watched on youtube every moment of the day by four million viewers. You could almost say she is an internet debutant success. Certain people among the viewers are sending in requests for what they would like to see being done to her. Then a price is set on the task and once it has been paid Vanessa will realise someone's kink, wish, or dream in life."

"Enough about your wife I believe it is time to talk about your payments to the bank. It is good to see that your body is in good condition and the bank supplied me with your last medical check up report. There is plenty of meat on you to survive the punishment you are going to receive. You will be displayed in front of the camera tomorrow morning in front of possibly the same four-million people that want to see you in pain without the scars. Some will have other kinks that we might cater to as they are paying."

12