The Grave Justice of Roger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger was in pain for the six months he was dying so you and Vanessa have that same pain shared between you. I can only believe that from what I have seen of your manhood, Vanessa is easily satisfied. Roger was alone the night he died as he was most nights thinking about the joys of marital bliss that you were denying him. Yes, Bob the dog you were stealing Roger's marital rights because you were servicing his bitch every night."

"You even showed him contempt at his funeral by not turning up. You need to keep in mind that it not me having you punished. The punishment you are going to receive will be from beyond the grave by Roger. You will be flogged, caned, buggered by man and woman and your libido will be in a constant state of frustration by being denied a satisfactory conclusion. It will be seen by millions of men and women all around the world. Many of the viewers will be sending me their demand with payment to further your humiliation."

"It is because of the fact that you have done everything that has been demanded of you I have decided to show you a little mercy. I am going to allow you to have a small amount of clothes to hide some of your nakedness, but that will be later. Another thing you have to remember at all times is the old saying, for every action in life there is a heavy reaction."

"Take him to his cell he will need rest because his tasks will start in the morning."

12