The Graveyard Shift Pt. 02

Story Info
Young white girl's first interracial gang bang on camera.
4.3k words
4.32
23.6k
31
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people and places mentioned in this story are completely fictional and are in no way real or in any way an advertisement for anything.

*****

Several weeks went by after Jessie's encounter with Michael at the adult video store. For a while she was worried that he had knocked her up, she was late but did eventually have her period. She was so relieved when she finally had her period, she couldn't explain it but a small part of her was a little disappointed that she wasn't pregnant.

Jessie continued to work at the adult video store and when she worked the Graveyard shift her heart would race every time the door would chime when a customer would walk in and she would quickly look up for Michael but it was always someone else.

Jessie would often play with herself, thinking back to that night. She even mustard up the nerve to buy a black dildo from the store. She would close her eyes and and fuck herself with the black dildo, imagining it was Michael. She'd even touch her feet while she fucked her black toy, imagining it was him playing with her feet. It would always push her over the edge when she thought about him cuming deep inside her, flooding her unprotected white pussy with his black seed.

Jessie woke up one morning and was laying in bed looking at her phone when she got an email notification. She opened it and saw it was from Michael! It read:

"Hey girl,

Hope you don't mind, but I got your contact information from your boss. Thought you might be interested to see our latest video! It has a familiar face in it! We're just finished our final process on putting together the dvd, it should be arriving at your store in the next week or so! But until then use this special login information to check out the video! Let me know what you think!

PS

I have a special opportunity for you!

Sincerely

Big Mike"

A cold chill shot through her as she read and reread the email over and over again and stared at the link. After several moments she finally clicked on the link then used the login information to access the members section. There at the top of the page was a video titled "White Girl Black Bred in Adult Video Store!"

There she was for the whole internet to see! Jessie stared in disbelief as she saw how many times her video had been viewed, over 400,000 views! And she started reading the comments:

"Yeah breed that white bitch!"

"Fill her up!"

"Stretch out that little white pussy!"

"Convert her to being a black cock slut!"

"Perfect White Soles!"

"Sexy ass white feet!"

Then Jessie clicked on the video and watched herself get fucked and just like tens of thousands of other people, Jessie was getting turned on! Jessie reached over to the bedside table and pulled out her black dildo, sucked and slobbered on the tip then proceeded to fuck her horny white pussy with it! Jessie watched as Michael ravished her white body, he practically devoured her feet!

Jessie positioned herself so that her knees were bent and her right ankle was over her left knee. As she fucked her white pussy with her black dildo with her right hand, she reached with over with her left hand and started rubbing and playing with her right foot, imagining it was Michael. Running her fingers in between her toes, tracing the wrinkles on her sole.

She even brought her foot up to her face and started sucking on her toes as she watched Michael on her computer screen suck on her toes. Jessie started sucking on her toes harder as she moaned louder and louder as she picked up the pace with her black dildo, the video was at her favorite part, the part that changed her life forever.

She her voice on her computer "Cum in my pussy! Fill me up! Flood my unprotected womb with your potent black seed!" Followed by Michael "Take my seed you white bitch!" Jessie moaned loud through the toes in her mouth as she came hard on the black dildo in her soaking wet white pussy as she watched the big black cock on the computer screen completely fill up her little white pussy!

She gently played and teased her swollen clit as she watched his seed slowly leak from her used white pussy. Jessie cleaned up her black dildo and put it back in the drawer and started composing an email to Michael.

"Hey,

I just watched the video you posted of me..."

*send*

Several minutes went by as she started reading more through the comments then her computer chimed, Michael responded:

"So what did you think? Did you like it? It's quickly because one of our highest requested video!"

Jessie typed back: "At first I was horrified that it had been posted on the internet... but then I watched it and have been reading the comments... and I have to admit it was pretty hot..."

Michael quickly responded: "I'm glad you liked it! You've become quite the internet sensation! People loved watching your fine white ass get black bred! In fact we've gotten a lot of requests for a sequel of sorts! What do you think?"

Jessie's big blue eyes read and reread that last message over and over again. With trembling hands she typed out her response: "I guess I can do another video..."

Michael typed back: Excellent! Come to this address tomorrow at noon and we'll make another video...one you won't forget!"

The next day

Jessie woke up and immediately started getting ready. She showered and completely shaved her white pussy and her legs. She then started to get dressed. She decided to wear a white tube top with no bra and and a pair of black short shorts and remembering Michael's foot fetish, she wore a pair of sandals that showed off her pale feet and candy apple red toes.

She got in her car typed in the address into her phone and she was on her way! As Jessie drew nearer to the address, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest! She couldn't believe what she was doing. She parked in front of a nice looking house and got out of her car. She could barely hear over her pounding heart as she walked slowly to the front door.

She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell and waited what felt like an eternity. The door finally opened and standing before her was Michael. He looked down at her and smiled a big smile and said "damn girl you lookin fine! It's been too long!" And with that he leaned in and wrapped her in a big hug and Jessie melted in his arms as she felt him press his big black cock into her lower stomach!

Michael broke their warm embrace and ushered her in the door and said "Come on in, we've been expecting you!" That caught Jessie's attention, "we" she said confused. Michael didn't say a word, he just kept her moving through the house until they arrived at the overly large master bedroom that was complete with a lounging area. As Jessie walked through the door, her gaze immediately fell on four black men and one white man. Jessie looked at Michael bewildered.

Michael grinned and said "these are my boys, Darren, James, Marcus, Lamar and Steven." Jessie shyly squeaked out "hi..."

"They're all really big fans of your last video! And Steven here is one of my best camera men!" Michael said as he led her into the center of the room. As they stood up to greet her, Jessie couldn't help but notice their large bugles through their basketball shorts. Struggling to take her eyes off of them, she half turned to Michael and said, "I thought it was going to be just you and me here today...I wasn't planning on people watching us."

Michael laughed "they're not here to watch, they're going to be active participants!" Jessie was both equal parts nervous and excited as she started to accept her situation. Jessie quietly sat on the edge of the bed and watched as the four black men and Michael started undressing and Steven was setting up his camera.

Steven came over to her with his camera on and asked her "what's your name and how old are you?" Jessie looked into the camera with her big blue eyes, swallowed and answered "My name is Jessie Parker and I'm 18 years old."

"So you've worked with Michael before?" Steven asked.

"Yes, I worked with Steven before. I was in the White Girl Black Bred in Adult Video Store video"

By now Darren, James, Marcus, Lamar and Michael were all naked and were standing near the foot of the bed next to Jessie with their big black cocks standing at attention. Jessie was finding it very difficult to keep eye contact with the camera. "So tell us, what was your favorite part of the video you shot with Michael?" Jessie swallowed hard and answered truthfully, "When he came inside my white pussy!"

They started stroking their cocks, Steven said "why don't you go ahead and get undressed like everyone else?" Jessie did as she was asked and started undressing. First she bent over and undid her sandals and slipped them off her perfect pale feet, she then stood up and pulled her shirt up and over her head exposing her big milky white breasts, her tiny pink nipples were hard as diamonds. Finally she took off her shorts, revealing her visible wet shaved white pussy. Jessie sat back down on the edge of the bed.

Marcus approached her, his big black cock swaying back and forth. He stopped with his big black cock just inches in front of her mouth leaking precum like a faucet. "Go ahead white girl you know you wanna taste!" Jessie just stared wide eyed at the beautiful black cock in front of her and she felt that familiar stir deep inside her, that primal feeling that made her white pussy wet and ache for black seed!

She stuck her tongue out and licked his leaking head clean and moaned. She then proceeded to try and swallow his enormous black cock! The other men whooped and hollered "damn look at that white bitch go! This little snow bunny loves black cock!" Hearing this only made Jessie hotter! She had never thought of herself as a snow bunny, but maybe she was! After a few minutes Marcus pulled out his soaking wet cock from her mouth, which took some considerable effort!

"Hold on baby girl, I'm not ready to cum just yet! I want a shot at that sweet white pussy!" As Jessie stood up, she had an idea and quickly went over to her purse and pulled out a pair of hair ties and proceeded to put her hair up into pig tails and assumed the position on the bed. On all fours, she presented her ass to Marcus and spread her wet pink lips!

Marcus positioned himself behind her and started teasing her pussy with the tip of his cock! Rubbing his precum all over her opening, Jessie tried to press back against him to make him slide into her black cock hungry pussy but he kept his hands on her hips preventing her from being able to be completely penetrated!

"Go on girl, tell everyone watching at home what you want and Big Daddy Marcus will make it happen!" Jessie looked into the camera, lust and hunger filled her big blue eyes and she said "please fuck my tight white pussy with your big black cock! I need to be filled with big black cock!" And with that Marcus slammed his big black cock into her unexpected white pussy all the way to the hilt with out warning! Jessie let out a scream that was part pain, surprise and pleasure!

Marcus started pounding away at her pussy, holding onto her hips and slamming away at her! "Fuck yeah!" Marcus yelled as he slapped her right butt cheek hard! As Marcus was pounding her from behind Darren approached her from the front and shoved his black cock into her moaning mouth! Jessie was being used at both ends by black cock and she couldn't have been happier!

Her pussy was sopping wet and contracting like crazy around the intruding black cock inside her! "White girl you were definitely built for black cock!" Marcus said as he squeezed and pulled hard on her hips driving his cock deep inside her! "You've got nice big birthing hips, which will come in handy when you're pushing a black baby out of your little white pussy!" Hearing Marcus say this drove Jessie over the edge causing her to cum and fuck back hard against his powerful strokes! "Hmmm you like that don't you white bitch?" All Jessie could do was moan with the cock in her mouth!

Darren pulled his cock from her mouth and said "answer him white bitch!" Jessie could feel his Marcus fucking her faster and fast and she said "yes! I wanna be black bred!" And with that he shoved his black cock deep inside her and pulled tight on her hips as unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside her white pussy! He held his cock in her as he felt her white pussy pulsating and squeezing around his cock, milking him dry!

"Hmmmmm yeah your little white pussy craves black cum, doesn't it bitch?" Marcus said tauntingly as with some effort he withdrew his softening cock. "Yes my white body needs black cum!" Jessie said breathlessly. No sooner had Marcus withdrew his cock, Darren was right there to take his place! His cock slid into her with ease, being lubbed up already by her spit and the cum that was still inside her.

Jessie moaned as her pussy was filled again and with her mouth open, Lamar walked up and shoved his cock in her mouth! Lamar grabbed her pig tails and used them like handle bars as he fucked her face! Both men were slamming their big black cocks into this poor little white girl with complete abandonment!

Jessie was loving every minute of it! The little white farm girl had found what she was meant to do in life; serve as a white fuck toy and cum dumb for superior black cock! Just as she was coming to this realization, she heard Marcus grunt then felt his bbc drive hard and deep inside her as he flooded her with his seed!

Jessie moaned through the cock in her mouth as her pussy went to milking every last drop of Marcus' cum. All of a sudden she felt the cock in her mouth twitch as it released its salty seed!

"Damn it Lamar! You were supposed to cum in her pussy, not her mouth!" Michael said laughingly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold it in any more! This white girl is a cock sucking master!"

Steven walked over to Jessie's face with the camera "Jessie open your mouth and lets see!"

Lamar withdrew his cock from her mouth and Jessie did as she was told and opened wide. Her mouth was completely full of his seed! It almost spilled out of the corners of her mouth, there was so much cum! Jessie closed her mouth and let her tongue play with the thick load and savor it before she swallowed it. Then she opened her empty mouth for the camera and stuck out her tongue!

"How did it taste" asked Steven. "Hmmmm it was delicious! I could definitely go for more!" Jessie said licking her lips! All of a sudden, Jessie felt a cock begin to slide into her cum soaked pussy, she had forgotten all about James! The camera man worked his way back to behind Jessie to get a good view of her stretched out white pussy filled by James' bbc and overflowing with the thick creamy white loads from Marcus and Darren. With every pump from James' bbc a thick glob of cum was pushed out of her used white pussy.

While Jessie was being fucked by James, Darren, Marcus and Michael had each grabbed a black sharpie and had walked over to Jessie who was being fucked rough doggy style.

Darren walked over to her left side and on her left butt cheek he wrote "QOS" and on her right butt cheek Marcus wrote "Black Property."

Darren then wrote, in big letters, "I love black dick!" on her back along her spine.

Then on her lower back, like a tramp stamp, Marcus wrote "Born to Breed Black!"

Jessie looked up to see Michael's big black cock just centimeters away from her mouth. It glistened in the light as a thick stream of precum leaked from its bulbous head.

Jessie smiled and opened her mouth and her tongue was greeted with the taste of his precum! As she sucked his cock, James grabbed her pig tails and held her head still. Michael began to write on her forehead "BBC SLUT"

James started to buck wildly as he filled up her pussy for the third time that afternoon! Michael pulled his cock from Jessie's hungry lips and James pulled out of her. They then rolled Jessie over onto her back.

In between her large pale milky white breast Lamar wrote "Black Baby Feeders" and drew arrows to both of her tiny erect pink nipples!

Along the middle of her tight white stomach James wrote "Black Baby On Board!"

On her lower stomach in between her hips, Darren wrote "Black Baby Maker!"

Just above her cum soaked pussy Michael wrote "Black Cocks Cum Here!" and on her left inner thigh he wrote "No White Dicks!" and on her right inner thigh he wrote "For Black Use Only! White Fuck Toy Black Cum Dump!"

Without saying a word Michael tossed his marker aside and slid his cock inside her. Jessie let out a loud moan. Then she lifted her feet up to his face. "Hmmm you remember what I like white bitch!" Michael moaned as planted his face into her awaiting white soles!

Jessie felt his dick getting harder "hmmm of course I remember! I've been reliving my first time with you for weeks! I've even sucked on my own toes while fucking my black dildo, imagining it was you!" Jessie said while she fucked against him, taking him in deeper into soaked pussy!

Jessie could feel his cock jump at that which only made her all ready wet pussy even wetter! "Hmmmm thats so hot! I wanna see that in action!" Michael proclaimed as he grabbed her right foot and brought it down close to her face.

Jessie started sucking on her toes while looking up at him with her big blue eyes. She didn't think it was possible but she could feel his bbc getting even harder in her white pussy as she put on a show for him worshiping her own right foot!

Michael looked down at the young 18 year old white girl in front of him with the words "BBC SLUT" written across her forehead in black sharpie. He watched as she licked her sole and sucked on her perfect little toes. Their eyes locked and he knew that he had changed this young white girl. He knew that he changed her into a submissive little white foot slut for black cock! He knew she was his to do whatever he wanted with!

He started slowly and mythologically pulling out his BBC and then slamming it back into white pussy with such force it sent jolts of pleasure coursing through her body. He finally spoke "Tell me Jessie, when you're home alone in your dorm room and you're sucking on your toes and fucking your little white pussy with your black dildo, what else are you thinking about about?"

Jessie took a break from sucking her now soaking wet and slightly pruney toes and her big blue eyes locked with his and she said "I think about you cumming inside me! I think about my unprotected white pussy being flooded by millions upon millions of your superior little black swimmers that are on the hunt for my fertile white egg!"

He started bucking wildly into her "You wanna be a black bred little snow bunny don't you??"

"Yes I wanna be black bred! Please breed me! Please breed me!" Jessie shouted as she shoved her white toes into his black mouth!

Micheal buried his his big black cock deep inside her white pussy, he could feel her cervix with the head of his cock! Her pussy was so wet and surprisingly tight (even after being fucked by three big black cock) and it was contracting and squeezing frantically around his black cock! Michael's tongue was weaving in and out between her toes, Michael glanced down at Jessie to see she had gone back to sucking on the toes of her right foot.

Michael kissed, licked and nibbled his way from her toes down the ball of her foot to her instep. Michael licked and but down hard on her soft wrinkly white sole as he shot his seed with tremendous force! Jessie moaned through the toes in her mouth as her body instinctively went to work milking his black cock of all of his seed! Her pussy started to tighten up in an attempt to keep his seed from escaping from her tired white pussy.

Michael pulled his semi hard cock from her defeated white pussy and Jessie collapsed in an exhausted sweaty heap on the bed! Her breath was ragged and her luscious white breast heaved with every breath she drew. Steven zoomed in on the bite marks on her left sole and slowly worked his way up her thigh making sure to pause over the writings on her thighs before zooming in on her tired red beaten pussy. A small steady stream of cum was slowly leaking from her pussy.

12