The Graveyard Shift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael motioned at James and Darren "Move her legs into that yoga pose, the bound angel!" James and Darren did as they were instructed and moved her limp legs into position and held them there. Jessie's feet were were pressed together sole to sole with her heels about an inch or so away from the mouth her pussy.

"Jessie, go ahead and relax and let's see how much cum Michael deposited into that slutty little white pussy!" Steven said. With a great deal of concentration and effort Jessie relaxed the tired and sore muscles in her pussy. A huge glob of thick white cum slid out from between her swollen red lips followed be a second glob then a steady thick stream of cum flowed out of her like a river!

The cum flowed onto her feet and pooled at her heels and seeped in between her heels and formed a second smaller pool between her soles. "How do you feel Jessie?" Steven asked her. "Hmmmm...I feel...amazing! And soooooo full!" Jessie said dreamily.

"Why don't you show Michael how much you appreciate him filling you up with his superior black seed?" Steven asked with a laugh and gestured towards her cum covered feet. Jessie slowly sat herself up and bent over and brought her cum cover right foot up to her face and started licking the cum off her foot!

Jessie took long slow deliberate licks with her pink tongue, making sure to collect the warm thick white cum from her peachy soles. Pausing only to show the white load on her tongue to the camera before swallowing it with a big grateful smile! Once her right foot was clean of their cum, she scooped up the remaining cum from the bed and spread it on the sole and toes of her left foot which glowed with distinct red teeth marks left by Micheal ravenous mouth.

With her left foot thoroughly coated in cum she brought it up her face and lovingly lapped up the cum. Taking several long licks with her tongue to clean her red sole she then moved onto the cum that had collected in between her toes. She looked into the camera as she licked, sucked and slurped the thick sticky white load from between her white toes.

Once she was satisfied that her feet were completely cleaned of their loads she stuck her feet towards the camera and spread then wiggled her toes and proclaimed with a big toothy grin "all done!" The red light went out on the camera and Steven stood up. "All right Michael I'll go ahead and head back to the office so I can edit this and get started on production!

Steven headed for the door and the other men started getting dressed. Jessie slowly and awkwardly got up from the bed, her legs were shakey, she moved like a new born giraffe. Once Darren, James, Lamar and Marcus were dressed they all walked over to Jessie and each gave Jessie a loud firm slap on her white ass turning her once pale Snow White cheeks a bright shade of red, "had a lot of fun today baby girl! We'll be seeing you again real soon!" Said Marcus!

And with that they were all gone and it was just Michael and Jessie alone in the room. Jessie was caked in cum and sweat and covered in black sharpie insults all over her soiled white body. "Go ahead and grab you a shower baby girl and clean yourself off" Michael said dismissively towards her as he gestured to the bathroom door.

To be continued...

12