The Gray Ladies

Story Info
A middle aged guy discovers his mature neighbor ladies.
10.6k words
2.8
3.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE GRAY LADIES

The neighbor lady was in her front yard again. She and I acknowledged each other with a friendly wave on a regular basis, particularly as both of us finished our workdays and proceeded to want some outdoor time and some activity after being cooped up indoors all day. I preferred to take at least a fifteen-minute walk if the weather was acceptable.

Today as I passed I noted that she was working in the small flowerbed to the left of the front stairs which led to the small deck. I knew her name was Daphne, and as I was ready to introduce myself the first time both of us had stopped long enough to really acknowledge each other, she had needed to take a phone call.

She didn't look up as I went by, but she turned and tracked me with her eyes as I came to the end of the block and hung a right. I completed the lap and stepped back inside to grab a cold drink. I returned to my sitting space outdoors and sipped away a few minutes. As I glanced in her direction, I heard, "Hey, you can bring the party over here for a bit if you want."

There was a second chair in her space, so I wandered over and asked if it was taken. I was told to knock myself out. I parked myself and continued sipping. I brushed a hornet away from me. A minute later, he was back and I shooed him off. Then a third time. As round four was happening, I slipped my ballcap off, waited, and used a hard, fast downward swat to stun him into the wood. I hammered my forefoot down to crush him, beyond doubt.

"Little bastard had that coming," Daphne said.

"I finished what he started," I agreed. I introduced myself as Ellis.

Daphne noted that I had not had a chance to give my name when we first encountered each other. "Do you mind if I call you "E?"

"Some of my close friends do. If I'm texting sometimes we all just reference each other by the first name's first letter to shorten things," I told her.

I guessed that Daphne was a little older than me. Not that she was old by definition, but I noted that her hair had gone a medium-dark gray. It hung just above her shoulders, and she wore a '60s "flip" hairdo that turned the ends up at either side of her face. She wore it well and I actually found it graceful and appealing. It had a little dose of volume at the top, coiffed to stand up a couple inches or so.

She had green eyes and a ready smile, attractive in a natural sort of way. As for her other physical high points, she had heavy C-cup knockers, a very mild tummy bulge with a gentle broadness at the waist, more flare at the hips, and a moderately widened backside that bulged her jeans by a little more than you might expect. Her figure was a little full, but not near fat.

Now she asked an odd question. "Hey man, did you just get a haircut?"

"This morning before work," I confirmed.

"Can you come sit over here and let me play with it for a little bit?" she asked.

I had heard of hair play through ASMR videos and the internet.

"Not much of it to play with," I noted now.

"I love the way really short hair feels under my palms and fingers," Daphne said.

So I moved over and she tucked me in front of her on her chair. "Don't mind my belly hitting you in the lower back," she joked. It did protrude some, but not really excessively.

Daphne's fingers looped up over my ears and started working on my sideburns area. After a few minutes, she progressed to the back. She traced down my neck to the very upper portion of my back, and I shuddered from the tingles it produced. She was aware that she had hit a sweet spot and put a few solid minutes of focus into it, chuckling as I shivered.

She shifted to the top of my head and focused here for more than five minutes. I got goosebumps, which Daphne also noticed. In all of these instances she was carefully working her nails through an area, or taking the flat palm of her hands and raking them gently through the hair, generally making it rise and produce the physical sensation she liked on her skin.

"I'm letting a gray-haired lady play with my hair," I noted.

"I may be gray, but I'm only fifty," she retorted. She tilted her head to my shoulder. Her fingers continued working around my head, and in a moment, Daphne kicked her sandals off. Ten seconds later, I began hearing a rapid thumping on the wood surface of the deck.

"What is that?" I asked her quietly.

"My left foot. The ankle joint is funky, and it does that when I get horny and aroused," she informed me.

"Sounds like Thumper from Bambi," I told her.

She laughed. "It does," she admitted. "And it'll go faster. They wanted to do surgery even though x-rays didn't show anything abnormal. I didn't let them. I think it's cool. And it doesn't hurt. They can leave it alone," she finished.

"And it should be your choice," I pointed out.

Daphne let her fingers keep working, her head still on my shoulder. I reached to my left and began playing gently with one of the flipped ends of her hair. Daphne sighed. "Yes, yes," she whispered.

Half a minute later, the seat of the chair buzzed loudly. It wasn't phones, because they were on a small table within reach. Daphne sighed again, and there was another longer, healthier buzz. "Noisy flabby ass, too," Daphne declared. There was a very faint odor.

I settled back against her. I ran my fingers into the thick softness of her fine hair. The thumping pace of her foot increased. I heard four more buzzes in the seat of the chair. I said, "For some reason, that is turning me on," I noted quietly. My member thickened.

Daphne said, "At least it didn't make you leave. I know it's more of a turn-on factor than most people realize. I have plenty more to give." As emphasis, she loosed another buzz that became a rumble. I felt lips on my cheek, and I continued with her hair, and she with mine.

"Kissing, noisy ass, thumpy foot, and hair play at the same time," she noted.

I sighed. "Styled like that, your gray is pretty sexy," I told her.

She shook her head and chuckled. "Lookin' for brownie points. First it was old lady, now this. You bastard," she declared, laughing some more.

More time passed. Daphne's fingers worked. She gassed several more times, all with very mild egg odor. I relaxed. Eventually, Daphne said, "E, will you let me poop on you?"

"Jesus, Daphne," I said. I stroked her hair like I was petting a dog.

She decided, "If you say no, I'll probably do it anyway."

"How did I know?" I wondered aloud.

But then she looked at me, and I looked back at her. I imagined her healthy duff and the wonderful, steady gas she was capable of. She unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall. She disappeared into the house for two minutes. When she returned, she had a small tub of water, a washcloth, body wash, and a roll of toilet paper.

I slid my shorts and boxers off. Better to clean skin than have smelly fabrics. Daphne stepped over and straddled my thighs. "I'll try not to unload on your dick. Then you can jack off if you want to." She rested one arm on my shoulder and picked up playing her fingers on the other hand through my hair. She tilted her head so our foreheads touched.

I combed my fingers through her hair. And I studied her naked form. She was a bit taller than me, but still under six feet. Daphne's lips worked my neck. She took a couple of slow breaths and I watched her tense as she started pushing a turd out. I adjusted my angle just a bit and was able to see the turd working its way out of her anus.

Daphne inhaled and pushed again. Once the physical resistance backed off, she relaxed and let the turd finish unloading itself. She relaxed and groaned. "My God, that was nice. I needed that. So good." The loaf dropped on my thighs and I immediately noticed the warm heat on my skin.

The smell came on prominently, but surprisingly did not have me thinking that what had just happened would be enough to gross me out. Daphne let it sit for a moment and then moved it carefully. She grabbed the garden hose with her clean hand, got the other wet, lathered it in body wash, scrubbed and rinsed. She cleaned my thigh area and dried it. She wiped herself with the toilet paper.

I looked at her turd, and she slipped her hand around my thickened manhood. She squatted and looked up at me. "Wanna shoot it on my tits?" she asked.

"In your hair," I chose. She took my cock in her mouth after cleaning it with the materials she had brought out. She worked for two minutes, and I felt like I could hose her from head to foot with semen. She could tell by my breathing rate that I was ready. I tilted her head so I could fire onto the back. I groaned and let loose, slinging a powerful shot diagonally. Then I tilted her head again and pissed into the section of hair on the right half of her face.

"That's right, be just as kinky as the neighbor lady," Daphne told me. "I thought I was the freak." She stood and eased herself into my lap. She kissed me and I could smell my sex and piss on her. She disappeared for fifteen minutes for a shower and to restyle her hair, taking the turd with her, wrapped in a paper bag to preserve her clean hands.

She returned and resumed her seat, parking me between her legs again. "You okay after that load I dumped?" she asked.

I nodded. "We probably shouldn't have done that out here on the deck. Somebody might have noticed and complained to the authorities," I noted.

Daphne laughed. "This is a cul de sac. Everybody on this side knows everybody else, and the same with the other side. All of us know what it is to mind our own business. Not that no one is friendly, but we don't judge and we acknowledge that what two people do together should remain private, unless there is an invitation scenario."

"Fair enough," I told her.

There was a lengthy pause. Daphne continued playing her fingers around my head. "Thanks for letting me get your hair all dirty," I told her.

"Well, I pooped on you. One good turn deserves another, right?" she replied. There was another pause. Daphne sighed. "I think you need to be aware that my two neighbor ladies on the right also sport gray hair. I guess you could call it a club, kind of. We all know each other, we're friends. We all actually work in the same building, multiple businesses sharing space."

She looked at me. I stared back, and then she added, "I have my thumpy foot. One lady has a 12-foot panther tail and she can make her boobs go furry, along with her pubic hair. The second lady just has a tail. They're early fifties. The furry lady likes to fuck. Both of them can pass gas like me," she finished.

"And they can poop, even bigger than you," I guessed.

"Well, yeah, there is that," Daphne admitted. "They both have some kink going." Daphne proceeded to tell me that the woman with just a tail was about five-two, a bit broad through the middle with thick hips, chunky muscular thighs and a bulging, round ass. She had grapefruit-size breasts. Where Daphne wore her 60's flip, this lady wore a six-inch beehive standing straight off the top of her head. She had two long locks that dropped to either side at the front of her face, which she dyed a slightly dark cotton-candy blue.

Candidate number two was around five-eight, and Daphne's words were, "she's fuckin wide." Daphne explained that she had lipidema, which in plain terms, caused an accumulation of cellulite, most notably in the hip/thigh/butt area. She wore size thirty-two jeans. Her rump measured forty-four inches across, with her hips ballooning to fifty-two inches. Her ass rounded the jeans out an impressive fourteen inches. Apparently she wore her hair in a big horizontal bulge that looked like she had styled it around a medium-sized ballon placed on top of her head, with the broad end facing backwards. It was a bit lighter colored than Daphne's. Daphne noted that she carried some moderate belly bulge and had a chest packing boobs a bit smaller than a bowling ball. Lastly, Daphne had noted that both women walked two or three times a week. This was how each of them knew where the others lived.

It was hard to say which woman we might encounter first. Daphne had seen the shorter woman, Laney, yesterday evening. She hadn't seen the other, Abbie, for a couple days.

We ended up killing two more hours together on Daphne's porch, with a brief break for dinner. It was a Thursday evening, and I had taken Friday off for a change. As we were considering calling it a night, we heard voices and laughter from our right. Both of us looked that way and both oncoming forms were women, specifically Abbie and Laney.

Both newcomers stopped upon noting Daphne and I sitting together, she still playing with my hair and cuddling.

Abbie noted, "You and your hair love."

Daphne had her response cued. "Damn straight. I've been waiting weeks. Ellis finally accepted an invite and came over. That's his place." She pointed one house to her left. Daphne and I switched places momentarily while she disappeared to get the visitors a cold beverage.

Laney asked, "Did Daphne mention our club?"

"Briefly. On the commonality of your gray hair," I answered.

Laney gave an easy smile, and it added to her not looking her age. Otherwise she looked exactly as she had been described. Like Daphne, she was pretty despite the graying of her hair. And I was already openly staring at her beehive hairdo. She pulled her chair over. I already found her compact, stocky build appealing.

Laney leaned close and said quietly, "Daphne gas or poop with you yet?" My eyes widened and Laney chuckled.

I said, "Tonight was the first go."

Laney laughed again. "I see what your did there, throwing a pun." I laughed in spite of feeling a bit awkward. Though Laney did put me relatively at ease.

I was less ready for Abbie. Though I felt a defined "thing" for ample women, and her figure was in my wheelhouse, she was big enough that I would have been very nervous entertaining her fetish proclivities. I guessed Abbie to be well over three hundred pounds, though I was very intrigued with her hair. I really had a desire to touch it.

Her thighs and buttocks were absolutely huge. Just massive. Tonight she wore leggings, as they were more breathable for physical activities. And for her size, she carried herself well. She didn't waddle, but there was a definite left/right shift in her ass when she walked.

Daphne returned and offloaded her drinks. She moved a chair for Abbie and Laney stayed near me. Forty minutes later, both women had finished drinking. In the course of the passing of that forty minutes, Laney had placed a hand on my knee and was rubbing absently off and on.

Now Laney asked me, "Did Daphne just gas for you earlier,or did she poop on the toilet?"

I said, "We sat out here. There was a lot of gas and then she took a dump in my lap."

Laney noted, "Hell, Daph, you could have eased him in a little bit."

Daphne said, "He didn't ease me in. He blew his load in my hair and then pissed in it. I'd call that an even trade."

Laney cocked her head and grinned at me. "Good boy," she decided. She gave me a long look. "I'm gonna go pee. D'you want to come sit with me on the toilet?"

Once more I was struck by the woman's compact stature and stout figure. And I felt fairly at ease with her. I stood and followed her into the house. It turned out to be a sort of mirror of mine. The kitchen and living room were switched around. There was an interior hall and her bedrooms were on the opposite side of it.

But both floor plans had the bathroom to the rear. Laney led the way and caught the lights. She tugged her jeans off and her lingerie followed. I left only my t-shirt on.

Laney said, "You're gonna want to take your shorts and boxers off, so you can jerk off while you sit with the chunker on the potty." I let them fall. Laney stood for a second, and I took in her hefty figure. She had some excess roundness in her tummy, and I marveled at how large and perfectly rounded each half of her ass was. She grinned while she watched me gawk. She pointed one foot into the floor and struck a pose that allowed one thigh to completely flex. I watched it bulge with muscle. She might have gone to seed just a touch, but she could probably crack a walnut between her thighs. Fuck. Now she sat and beckoned me over. I went.

Laney opened her legs and settled me in front of her. It was a cozy fit, but I was immediately comforted by her closeness. In spite of that, I was trembling slightly, and Laney noticed. "It's nerves. I get that. You're on the shitter with a gray-haired lady who has a tail and likes to poop. Easy, honey. Okay? I won't crush you with my thighs, and I don't bite hard." She breathed deeply and relaxed, and I felt the heat of her torso even through my t-shirt. In a matter of seconds, I heard a long, prominent hiss while Laney emptied her bladder. Then she farted hard, once, and twice. Each was noticeable, about five seconds long, but not excessively loud.

Laney was finished and told me to go ahead and stand up. I did so and the two of us put ourselves back together, washed hands, and rejoined the other two women outside. Daphne moved toward Laney and the two of them talked about how things had gone on the toilet. Abbie wandered over and touched Daphne's arm, speaking quietly in her ear. Daphne nodded. I stared at Abbie's impressive width and bulging extra softness.

Abbie returned to me and sat down. How're you, honey?" she asked. I noted her voice was low and a little more youthful than her years might lead one to believe. "I'm fine," I noted for her.

She continued, "Well, I thought we might talk for a few minutes. You seem a little skittish around me." "I am. You are a wide lady. Thick, too. Those two things kind of appeal to me, but the other part of my brain is going, "Maybe she wants to dominate you. Do you realize how big she is?"

Abbie answered, "I am a big, wide, thick plumper. And in some instances, yeah, I want to dominate my patrons and random people I encounter that I sometimes fixate on and think about more than a little."

She continued, "And there are some things I might like to try with you. I might get a little excited with some folks. Daphne said you were disabled and had a startle reflex. Slowing things down a bit might be good."

She moved closer and said, "You wanna sit on my lap?" I stood and she eased me onto both big, soft thighs. I shook. Abbie noticed, saying, "That probably isn't gonna go away. I can tell you right now that my gas is noisy, and smells worse than Daphne's. It won't kill you, but you are going to notice some heavy stink at times." She went on. "I intend to probably poop with you. Probably into the toilet but also on you. Then I thought we might use my ass quite a bit. I will bring out the tail and let you feel all of that, and slither it around you. THen I was hoping I could find a way to comfortably get laid with you."

There was a moderate pause, and I noted, "Would it be all right if I played with your hair?" "If you find it helps you, go for it. Long as you kinda pet it, you won't mess it up. Overall, I think this might be fun. I might force things just a bit, but I won't be mean or hurt you. Deal?" she asked. We shook hands and she gave me a gentle squeeze and a slow peck on the cheek. She asked me to bid the other ladies farewell and meet her at her own door. Daphne nodded at me as I raised my eyebrows at her. Laney smiled and told me goodnight.

I slunk back over to Abbie and she opened the door and we stepped inside. Abbie had all of the things we had just discussed in mind, along with at least one extra. We sat down together and Abbie turned on the TV. She tucked me into her massive thighs as we found a documentary on Netflix Part of me loved the feel of her softness, but I trembled away nonetheless. Abbie guided my hand to her hair and I started petting away. "Just relax as best you can," she told me. "Weird petting a human," I noted. Abbie said, "Maybe, but passing gas and pooping with a partner is weirder. Not that you need to feel weird because you like it. That's why we're here." We let the documentary roll for several minutes. Abbie spoke up again. "Ok. I don't think I need to poop yet, but I do have some gas. Let's go sit on the toilet." We paused programming and headed for the bathroom. Abbie hit the lights.